Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About ParagonSMB

Cloud-based order and inventory management for SMBs looking to grow, connected to Amazon,Shopify & QuickBooks Online.14-day free trial.

Learn more about ParagonSMB

Rajat S.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-16

"So easy"

Comments: Overall by using ParagonSMB we have better visibility into our inventory and processing sales orders.

Pros: Support was great and inside the software. It took only a few clicks to set up. Synchronization to Quickbooks was very fast which is nice. There are a lot of features inside the software that my business could use in the future. Currently we are using only a small fraction but there is a lot of room to grow.

Cons: I don't have much to say in terms of cons. I really do wish there was an integration with Shopify.

by Jonar on 2021-02-03

Hi Rajat! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with ParagonSMB.
As for your comment regarding integrations - we actually launched our new Shopify add-on today! Read more here: https://rb.gy/1e7djv
Thank you for this fantastic review. :)

• Reviewed on 2020-12-16
Jesse I.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-04

"Easy to use for my small business"

Pros: After setting up my company, the client services was excellent to help me get my Customers and Vendors set-up. As a small business owner, I wanted something easy and quick to set-up. They walked me through a very simple set-up that got all of my data into Paragon and then I was up and running. Highly recommend if you are managing inventory, of pretty much any size, though I only have a couple product lines, it helped me do what I needed.

Cons: Mostly intuitive. Figured out where to go pretty quickly. Did need some customer support though to get set up. But once going, it was easy to use.

by Jonar on 2021-02-03

Hi Jesse! WOW! We're so glad you've had such a good experience using ParagonSMB. Our team is always on hand should you ever need help again :) Thank you so much for this fantastic review.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-04
Ana M.
Finance Director
Investment Management Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-10

"Use of Paragon"

Comments: Product & category management

Pros: JIT Inventory update / management. product profit report

Cons: Like any new software implementation, takes time to get used to the menu etc.

by Jonar on 2021-02-03

Hi Ana! We appreciate you trying our free trial. Thank you for your rating and review!

• Reviewed on 2021-01-10