15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Veeqo

Free shipping software that does more than print labels.

Learn more about Veeqo

Pros:

Cons:

Let's start with the arrogance of the management, they don't bother to respond to the most basic of customer service.

Veeqo ratings

4.1
4.3
3.9
4.3

7.5/10

Veeqo has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 81 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Veeqo before?

Internet

Multi Channel Inventory Management

Comments: We have been successfully running an online Golf and Fitness Business across multiple channels for many years, however in 2014 we expanded our channels to include a second Ecommerce website. We have been running a Magento backed Ecommerce site for quite some time and had expanded our business to include a Woocommerce backed Ecommerce website that we needed to be able to run using a singular master stock file. We also sell across the eBay and Amazon channels. We searched for quite some time to find a product in the marketplace that would link with all of our sales channels and allow us to work from one singular master stock file. We were quite surprised when we found that the best fit for our needs was based in our home town!! After having some discussions with Matt at Veeqo we could see the potential in the Veeqo system and after some system testing we signed up and have been using Veeqo since October 2014. Since this time Veeqo have been working hard at implementing more and more functionality into their products and we have worked closely with them on what we believe to be the best solutions for business in the real world to achieve maximum return from their investment in the Veeqo system. We would have not been able to achieve our goals without the dedicated support from the team at Veeqo and we thank them for all of their hard work during the rollout of the Veeqo system at Just Sports Online. Now with the Veeqo system in operation we are able to have cast iron control over our inventory management! We are looking forward to the rollout of product pushing from the Veeqo system that will allow us to create all of our SKU's in one location and push them through to all required channels with ease!

Pros:

Single Master Stock File Simple Order Management Multiple channel management Excellent help desk support

Cons:

No product pushing yet!

Jill

Veeqo Review after 2 weeks

Comments: I am able to ship Amazon and ebay items through Veeqo but need to use another shipping site to ship Wal-Mart and woo commerce. I do like not having to change printer types to print packing lists and shipping labels.

Pros:

The most impactful features are the integrated shipping. The ability to have all my channels in one place is great and time saving. The product is pretty easy to use. The integration with some of my business channels was a breeze with the integration wizard.

Cons:

I feel like the tracking of a shipment is missing or not easy to access. I wish that when you are in shipping and you choose a weight and package size and save it that the system automatically would use those details the next time that same item is sold. Having to enter the weight and package size every time I ship an item it a bit tedious. I am not able to integrate with my woo commerce site and Wal-Mart.

Kyle
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Integrates with Ecommerce, Still Bugs to Work Out and Features to Add

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall it's worth keeping (so far) despite the major issues with Shopify listed above in the cons section.

Pros:

I like that it integrates with many marketplaces and gives good shipping rates and doesn't cost to use like ShipStation does. It's made/owned by Amazon so the integration with Seller Central is reliable

Cons:

It doesn't allow post purchase items to be added to the order so we miss shipping those units frequently which is not good for customer service or our costs when we have to ship items again, costing us a lot. Also the tracking emails are getting sent to Shopify customers, and sometimes it doesn't send the right info to get some orders mark as fulfilled. They say they're trying to fix it but it's been a few months now

Manager in Ireland
Retail, Self Employed

A good system before Amazon bought it

Comments: I enjoyed using Veeqo for over a year, it's a well-designed system for inventory and order management and I found the support to be excellent.
Unfortunately, Amazon purchased veeqo in 2021 and because I use the post office rather than a courier, I do not purchase shipping labels. Amazon decided to change Veeqo's business model from a subscription to a cut of shipping labels and they didn't want me as a customer anymore.
Bizarre situation to shut out a perfectly good customer who was more than happy to keep paying, in fact, I even offered to pay more. I felt the staff thought it unfair too as they gave me 6 months of free use while I transitioned to another system which was very kind.
I can't comment on Veeqo today, only my experience from 2020-2021 prior to the Amazon takeover. It was very nice software and I had no desire to stop being their customer.

Pros:

UI was clean, modern and well-designed The label designer is awesome Good order management Good inventory system Good support

Cons:

Amazon now own it Kit/bundle setup was buggy and a bit awkward

Jay
Website & Marketing Manager in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

A replacement for so many services rolled into one!

Comments: So far, Veeqo has been a game changer for us. Our stock is syncing on all of our selling platforms, our stock checks are so much easier now and most of all our Dispatch department are having a much easier time processing incoming and outgoing goods.

Pros:

The fact that we can sync stock from our numerous selling channels such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, FBA (both UK and worldwide) so that we are listing our complete stock levels across all channels - automatically, with no need for constant stock updates to each channel!

Cons:

Honestly - our catalogue is extremely large (100,000 SKU's +) so the initial set up, linking listings together to share stock, was an exceptionally long project.

Veeqo Response

5 years ago

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it - and your feedback means a lot to us! It's really great to hear about your positive experience with Veeqo. We look forward to growing with you for years to come. Thanks again, Anwen

Knut
President in US
Wholesale, Self Employed

Veeqo could be the next best inventory management, multi-channel and shipping software in one!

Comments: I am extremely excited for Veeqo. There's tremendous change in this space and Veeqo could be the "white knight" many of us small businesses need. However, there are some small improvements for wholesale business needed for us to be able to use it.

Pros:

Veeqo is very easy to use and get started. The UI is also nice. It does an EXCELLENT job handling multi-channel (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify) orders and inventory.

Cons:

There's not enough built out for the Wholesale side. Custom fields should also be available on product and customer creation and these should be visible in reports.

Juergen
Digital Solutions Manager in UK
Printing, 51–200 Employees

Shipping made easy!

Comments: Using Veeqo has enabled us to develop and deploy a unique purchasing and despatch process for the NHS in the UK. By integrating Veeqo with third-party services we have eliminated the risk of data entry errors, particularly with shipping addresses which has resulted in a near-perfect first time delivery success rate.The huge number of articles in the Help Center, supported by a fantastic technical support team, means that we are always able to resolve any niggles incredibly quickly. The support is by far the best I've experienced.

Pros:

Veeqo comes with a whole host of features but the pre-built Shipping and eCommerce integrations are up there among the best. Linking to Shopify - easy. Linking to couriers - easy. Each integration took less than a minute to set up and they have all worked faultlessly!

Cons:

It's very difficult to find any downside to Veeqo but the one thing that I would really like to see some focus on is the API and provision of webhooks. For orders which don't come via a built-in integration it's difficult to get a notification when an order changes status.

Murtaza
Owner in Malaysia
Retail, 2–10 Employees

An Impressive Software with Room to Grow!

Pros:

Veeqo is an great software that streamlines your inventory management, order processing, and shipping tasks. It offers a user-friendly interface and empowers you to efficiently handle your e-commerce operations. And it is completely FREE.

Cons:

There are some important automation features missing that prevent me from moving from another software, which if added would make life so much easier and faster when it comes to fulfulling orders. I list some here:1. Automatically assigning orders to custom packaging groups so the correct order size and weight is calculated with the product and packaging together. E.g. a tempered screen protector weighing 80g with 11 x 21 x 1 (w x h x d) dimensions will go into a bubble envelope weighing 10g with 12 x 21 x2.5 (w x h x d) dimensions. So that would be a total weight of 90g. If the order has two screen protectors, they would automatically still be assigned to the same envelope as its dimensions allow for two screen protectors. If there are 3 protectors, then the next packaging size up would be used, etc… Veeqo does not have any options to define custom packaging. 2. Automatically merging orders placed by the same customer at different times, so only one order is shown in the list with the correct packaging assigned and calculated weight, and one shipping label is printed.3. The automatic assigning of IOSS to orders that require it. 4. The automatic printing of cn22 labels for orders that require it. Cn22 should print immediately after the shipping label so we know they are together.5. Add the option to add customer name in the pick list template so those who pick and pack simultaneously can do so easily instead of printing multiple pack lists.

james
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Veeqo new user review

Comments: Decent reliable system, if you add the above upgrades it would be awsome!

Pros:

The fact that it is free of charge, the support are very helpful, no down time so far, more reliable than other API's we have used, easy to link to eBay and Amazon

Cons:

Would like to see product images on the order dispatch queue, and the ability to sort the queue by SKU, to speed up order selection, Instant chat support would be helpful a long with an automatic VAT receipt option to be emailed to customers upon dispatch - need to connect to our Woocommerce store

Gautam
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

What works, what doesn't!

Comments: Iam fairly happy with the current experience and would like to continue to support this as long as i see veqoo making constant improvements and adding functionality incrementally. If i did not have some past experience with enterprise scale platforms, i may not have understood some of veeqo's offerings/ features.

Pros:

Quick and frugal interface. Easy to get things done quickly once you get a hang of it. Does 75% of what we need out of the box. Constant improvements going on in the background. Comparable to other inventory management platforms for smaller businesses.

Cons:

Poor onboarding/startup experience with inadequate or outdated help guides. Since i have past experience in ecommerce and software packages in general, i was able to figure out some of the functions but there was no way to be a 100% sure of how things were interconnected without trying in live setup. There are some pain points here and there all along the way but fortunately nothing that stops things totally.

Darren
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Frustrating and missing some key functionality to run an normal eCommerce store, very much built for 3rd party selling.

Comments: We do keep getting told a lot of this is in the pipeline mmmm..... We've also been given a months free usage because of the inconvenience caused and not doing quite what we we're sold it could do! Works well for 3rd party channels, certainly not great if your business is more through your own website!!

Pros:

User-friendly interface with OK top-level reporting Works well with 3rd parties channels, I think this is where the initial design and build has gone into! Customer service seems like good guys but seems under a hell of a lot of pressure. Integrates with carriers well.

Cons:

Where do I start, been with these guys for 2 months now and each day another drama unfolds. We used to run everything on Sage line50 which is at heart an accountancy package with a clunky warehouse/inventory management system. Honest opinion key areas we have taken a big step back. Simple day to day procedures that have become a total nightmare, I really can't understand how this is supposedly been built from an e-commerce background. I would say at the moment it's taking the warehouse 3-4 hours a day longer to operate! You can't partially refund a customer, so a customer buy's two pairs of pants returns one, no way of partial refunding, we've been told work in progress! Also simple things like refunding a customer postage, can't do! When you part ship an order there's no way of tracking this, so you need to go into all your shipped orders one by one checking which one's are part shipped or allocated. You can't do shortfall on your orders to see which order you need to order stock for so you need to go into each and every order new and old to see what needs to be ordered, we've sort of coping on a day to day basis using tags but not ideal at all and extremely time-consuming. It doesn't automatically allocate purchase orders Reorder levels don't work so very hard to understand when reordering, it also doesn't recognise zero's which is a massive problem. You've got to manually link your products with supplier codes which is a massive problem when you have over 7,000's sku's. A lot of duplicate data handling is required to keep Veeqo and your inventory on your own store updated, it does;t pass inventory updates from Woo back across, which is a bit of a pain.

Callum
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Inflexible pricing structures and feature sets

Comments: Frustrating and expensive.

Pros:

Nice interface to look at and looks slick on the front end.

Cons:

The inflexibility of the features that you need and the related charging mechanisms is hugely frustrating. Their inability to listen to customer feedback and deal with very simple requests is quite something. The experience and flexibility that was sold to us wasn't real unless you went to Enterprise. If you're a high volume and low margin retailer their pricing structure is crippling. We needed to do a custom integration with a certain shipping provider as we have a good rate, we were happy to do it and told it was possible pre-sales. When we came to do it, it turned out that we needed access to their Shipping API and they'd only do this on Enterprise despite us not requiring any of the Enterprise level features. As you can imagine, the 'not advertised' pricing structure for Enterprise means one thing, it's very expensive. It was going to more than nearly quadruple our cost per month to simply get API access. Speaking to our customer success manager was like banging my head against a brick wall... I explained several times what I needed and asked for pricing, he took a few days to finally give us some very vague pricing. I asked for more details, he didn't supply them. Meanwhile, we'd spent another month's subscription with them due to the delays in getting answers. We then go to cancel, oh, the cancel any time thing... Yeh, actually it's 30 days so you'll get charged again, you agreed in the T&C. Hardly a friendly approach to servicing clients.

Yuri
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

The software I was always waiting for.

Pros:

The inventory manager has been a game-changer for my online business. Managing multiple marketplaces and eBay multivariation listings used to be a time-consuming struggle, but this tool streamlined everything. With just a few clicks, I can efficiently handle all my eBay variations and seamlessly merge them with other platforms. The user-friendly interface makes it accessible to all sellers, regardless of experience. My inventory is now well-organized, and sales have seen a significant boost

Cons:

Compared to the inventory manager I used before, I have noticed that this one is slower when working with inventory management.

Ying

Best ERP Solution for multiple channel selling

Comments: We have Magento, Amazon and Ebay shop. It was a big tech issue for us to integrate all into one inventory control system before. We've tried many other solutions like odoo etc.. None of them works. Fortunetly, we found Veeqo. Very impressive system. Easy to use. The way of inventory sync are amazing. And now we have a more accurate inventory system, no more back orders which saved a lot man hours to contact customers. For processing online order, Veeqo is the master. The system is integrate with our couriers - DPD and Royal Mail, only few click to generate the invoice, picking and shipping label. Much better than old school method - csv upload. Veeqo also have both android and Apple apps, picking and stock taking becomes very easy now. The best part is their support team, solve the problem very quickly. A+++++, we would highly recommend Veeqo, worth every penny you spend.

Pros:

Mobile apps Products and stock sync Automation of fetching or mapping existing products from different online stores - Amazon, eBay Easy to use

Cons:

nothing

Ralph

Thanks for this

Comments: Overall, it is a great tool for handling inventory and shipping. And also I get credits for using their system for shipping.

Pros:

I like Veeqo. I was first confused on how to use it since I did not have any software before on MCF. But I realized it made my job easier and it was recommended by Amazon. Really nice that I gaining the benefits of using it. :)

Cons:

The customer service sometimes takes a while to respond to questions. Especially if there is DHL shipping service. Getting errors using that service.

Samuel
Samuel
UK

The best order processing system.

Comments: We switched from another provider to Veeqo a few months ago and have not looked back. The two-way sync between our Woocommerce store and Veeqo is seamless. There is now no need to close orders manually, Veeqo handles everything we ask of it. Shipping integration is fantastic too and works well with Interlink Express.

Pros:

Shipping integration. Two-way communication between integrated channels. Custom invoices etc. Easy to use and to teach other staff members. Customer service both over the phone and via email is fantastic.

Cons:

Handling of multi-currency could be better and should allow you to print an invoice in the chosen currency. Manual invoice creation for business customers could be more in depth and the ability to email and invoice straight out without downloading would be ideal.

Web Content & IT Administrator in UK
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Amazing system. Seamless, modern, slick and super functional. Very impressive.

Comments: Flawless. Genuinely cannot believe so much is being offered for no monthly cost. It's outstanding.

Pros:

That it handles all of the multichannel eCommerce facilities that we need in one single system that is sleek, modern and functional - and costs nothing!

Cons:

Nothing so far. Still early days, but I've not found any issues with the system as yet.

Dave
Retail

Great Software For Online Retailers

Comments: We had been running our online business for a few years before we started using more than one online sales channel (we used Amazon and eBay and now also use WooCommerce). This made things complicated and stressful, so we decided to implement a software to help us with our inventory. After some extensive research we settled on one of the biggest and most well known softwares on the market. Unfortunately, this didn't work out well for us because the system was complicated to use and the support offered wasn't very good. We heard of Veeqo from a friend who also sells online, so gave it a go because they seemed to really like the platform. Now we're using Veeqo every day to sync our inventories across Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. We also use it to manage our orders and shipping, which we didn't intend on using at first, but it's actually saving us about 2 hours a day. Absolutely fantastic customer support too. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Pros:

- The platform is intuitive and easy to use. - The support offered is fantastic. - The price is just right. - Saves us hours per day.

Cons:

We haven't come across any cons yet. We've been using it for a few months now and everything has been working fine.

Mr N
Mr N
Consultant in UK
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Much better support and cheaper than the competition

Comments: I needed a postage software to replace my old one. This one is cheaper and may also be the bridge to my accounting software.

Pros:

It can get sales data from all my sales channels. The user interface is smooth and feels lightweight. It organises all my postage. I got a medium package and the Veeqo staff set it all up for me. The support is from people who spoke to me on the phone or face to face on Zoom. Email was also available.

Cons:

The Xero connector did not do what I wanted. I think they are working on it and will get back to me shortly

Jason

Excellent Inventory Management and Shipping App

Comments: Veeqo has been amazing for making our shipping process run more smoothly - we are booksellers and receive hundreds of orders a week, and having Veeqo print our shipping labels automatically saves us so much time. Before, we would spend ages writing out our labels by hand but now we can have them all printed off for us, which is an absolute lifesaver. It's also been useful for syncing our orders and inventories over Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce (which was a pain to do manually every day!). Really love the software, don't know how we managed without it before!

Pros:

Love the software, really easy to set up and saves us loads of time shipping our orders. Integrates with our various marketplaces. Also much easier to use than some of the other softwares we tried.

Cons:

Could do with product pushing and more couriers but we are coping fine at the moment.

Seth
Assistant Manager in US

Great Feedback for this product

Pros:

I enjoyed the easy installation, customer support through chat and video call, and how it helps me stay organized.

Cons:

It was a bit difficult to learn how to use the product and also, it can slow down at times

Richard
Richard
Junior Training and Solutions Manager
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees
Used the Software for: Not provided

Couldn't live without... Quality product with amazing customer service.

Comments: I run a company which retails a range of products across a name of different sales channels, including Amazon, eBay and WooCommerce. Managing orders from over 3 different channels was becoming a nightmare, dispatch times were slow - and a little short of chaotic. Veeqo allowed us, after a very quick and easy initial setup, to suddenly pull all this information from different sources into one place - making our logistics team very happy people indeed! In short - Veeqo has massively streamlined the order dispatch process and allowed us to focus on our core business. Coupled with outstanding customer service - it's a must have for our business.

Pros:

Works with WooCommerce (seems like a rare feature in competing application?) Integrates seamlessly with all advertised sales channels. Dramatically improves dispatch workflow. Excellent customer support

Jesus
CEO in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Good program

Pros:

It is quite simple to use, it makes my work easier and my small business efficient

Cons:

Improving rates would be something that would help our business

Tim
Business Development Manager in UK
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Integrates with all of our accounts and ecommerce systems - smooth process from start to finish!

Pros:

Biggest pro for us was the integration with our existing systems - Xero, DPD local and Woocommerce. It enabled us to have a smooth order process from start to finish. User interface is simple and didn't take long to learn how to use the system.

Cons:

Purchase order integration isn't great as it is really counter intuitive and doesn't feed into Xero well. Some weird UX glitches that remain broken.

June
June
Ecommerce in UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

A must for ecommerce retailers

Comments: We signed up for Veeqo a couple of weeks ago and we're already seeing the benefits of using a system like this to manage or stock across our webstores. Before we started using Veeqo we spent about an hour every day writing out our shipping labels - now it takes less than 5 minutes. Setup wasn't too difficult because Veeqo's customer support team talked us through it and helping us where needed. This kind of support is really important to us which is one of the reasons we rate it so highly - the team are quick to respond to all our queries and very friendly. Aside from customer service, the app is easy to use (which says a lot coming from someone who struggles with computers). All round great app, saves us loads of time, wouldn't do without it!