• Overall
    4.1 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    3.8 /5

About eHopper

eHopper is a free mobile POS system including free processing. Ideal for retail and restaurants to speed up operations and grow sales.

Learn more about eHopper

Jaime R.
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-05

"Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service"

Comments: Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Pros: This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Cons: They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-05
Director of Licensing & Business Development
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-27

"Great Service, Limited Functionality"

Comments: Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Pros: The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Cons: The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

by eHopper on 2018-10-29

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected]

Kevin G.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-27

"INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Cons: Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

by eHopper on 2018-08-28

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Joe D.
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-02

"Very satisfied"

Comments: Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Pros: They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Cons: None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-02
Muhammad U.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-21

"Ehopper review"

Comments: I Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.

Pros: The most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.

Cons: I have no more idea about the least thing of this software.

by eHopper on 2019-11-12

Thank you for your feedback, Muhammad! We are extremely happy with your eHopper experience. We are working very hard to exceed yours and our customers' expectations even further. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019-08-21
Justin W.
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-11

"You Get What You Pay For"

Comments: Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Pros: - Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

Cons: - Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

• Reviewed on 2018-10-11
Jeff J.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-19

"Probably great for some, but not for us."

Comments: First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.

Pros: User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Cons: Aggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-19
Graham P.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-31

"Good Product"

Comments: So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.

Pros: Ease in making a transaction
Functions well
Looks nice

Cons: Quite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)

• Reviewed on 2018-10-31
Nina S.
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-30

"Not what i would recommend it"

Comments: bad bad experience i am dealing with. i am canceling it.

Pros: new system something new.
nice scanner,,,,,

Cons: worst customer service i had to deal with support team and he just hangs up. and also ignore my email. they take to long to set something up and all.

Viral P.
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-25

"Inventory Managment"

Comments: Overall its seems like start up company

Pros: Back office features have good funtionality

Cons: Inventory managment have less features functionality

by eHopper on 2018-08-27

Hi Viral,
Thank you for taking your time to submit a response. While it's good to hear you enjoy the Back Office features, I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to satisfy your Inventory Management needs. Feel free to respond here, but our Support team will be reaching out to you to hear about your specific concerns and see if there's a way we can improve your experience. Thank you for choosing eHopper!

• Reviewed on 2018-08-25
Duane M.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-26

"Our Implementation"

Comments: Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Pros: Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Cons: Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

by eHopper on 2019-11-12

Thank you for you valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. We are always working to improve our functionality and support. In terms of customer support, we have added additional resources with 24/7 support. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2019-09-26
Full Manager Bookkeeper

"Ehopper review"

Comments: Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Pros: Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Cons: Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

by eHopper on 2018-10-29

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Sheng A.
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-12

"Amazing app"

Comments: Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Pros: Ehopper is absolutely wonderful. Super easy, clear and professional looking interface. Allows for easy transactions and quickbooks integration. Really good customer support.

Cons: To really unlock it's full potential you have to purchase the subscription. I would love to just pay a one time fee and be done with it but it seems everything is going in the way of subscriptions.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-12
Clara H.
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-06

"Thanks for the great service"

Comments: Always prompt and helpful customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great associate there, happy to know we can count on a person we have a report with to help and not a random person every time we call.

Pros: Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly

Cons: It stalls out sometimes and doesn't remember credit cards, sometimes there is a delay in the response when typing. Setting up the back office menu is not very good. I want to have a home screen with the most accessed products, but when you ad them to the menu they all automatically shift and its frustrating. The dual screen would be cooler if it were touch screen so customers can sign for credit cards on the opposing screen instead of having to turn the whole ehopper unit to get a signature.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-06
Oliver A.
dir
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-08

"Bad support"

Comments: Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Pros: Not sure what to say here as mainly posting for the bad support

Cons: support is not consistent... we are located in South Africa...we have an issue with our printer.
Epson printer.... we have to wait until 6pm for someone to help us eventually... and after 20 minutes the support says he can't fix issues with an Epson printer, not supported by their system.... sorry but that is a Joke...

by eHopper on 2019-11-12

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS We are always working to improve our functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-08
Ernie A.
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-28

"Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET"

Pros: Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Cons: Nothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-28
Suella V.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-30

"Great Experience"

Comments: Our experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.

Pros: Its mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.

Cons: It wasn't built to cater to a floral shop, but it works nonetheless.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-30
Danielle T.
Operations Manager
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees

"Great system!"

Pros: the all in one is smooth and works so well together.

Cons: No real flaws. It's easy to use, easy to maintain and sleek!

by eHopper on 2018-10-31

Thank you Danielle! I'm glad to hear the All-in-One Touchscreen POS terminal is performing well for you.

Sandi O.
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-27

"Very Pleased with EHopper"

Comments: I have been very happy with Ehopper and the customer service they have given to me. I ran into a problem at a show and I called them and they helped me figure it out and fix it. If I have any questions about anything, they are there to answer all of my questions and I have had a lot of questions.

Pros: The software is very easy to understand and use.

Cons: The thing I like least is that the signature box on the merchant reader is too small but the only other option is to have the customer sign on the register but then I am constantly having to move the whole register around for the customer to sign. I have the all in one register.

by eHopper on 2018-10-29

We really appreciate you taking the time to respond, Sandi. It's great to hear that our team was able to assist, in real-time, when you had an issue at a show. Our All-in-One Touchscreen POS Terminal now comes with a customer facing display. Someone will contact you soon to see if an upgrade would be of value to you.

Nghiem T.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-10

"This company and service is terrible!"

Comments: We are currently using their software for our restaurant, it has crashed multiple times. In a span of 4 business days we have had to uninstall and reinstall the application 5 times. Their customer support has been unresponsive to addressing the issue. It has been non-stop in issues. We highly recommend not using their service.

Cons: Crashes ALL THE TIME, you will not be able to conduct business when there are customers trying to order.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-10
Jillian S.
Hr
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-18

"Good for larger companies"

Pros: I liked the functionality of the software.

Cons: The price. For smaller businesses it’s not really worth it.

by eHopper on 2018-10-29

Thanks Jillian! Feedback like this is vital to our development process.We strive to balance our features with a price point that is affordable to business of all sizes.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-18
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-24

"eHopper customer experience"

Comments: For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Pros: We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Cons: There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

by eHopper on 2018-08-27

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

• Reviewed on 2018-08-24
Auditor de Tecnologías de Información
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-19

"Recommended"

Pros: Easy of use, products display, currency options

Cons: Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

by eHopper on 2018-10-29

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

• Reviewed on 2018-10-19
Lynn O.
Manager of Sales
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-22

"Small business"

Comments: been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Pros: Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Cons: stock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia

by eHopper on 2018-08-24

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-22
Anny R.
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-21

"President"

Comments: I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Pros: Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Cons: Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

by eHopper on 2018-08-22

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2018-08-21