15 years helping Canadian businesses

About AnyDesk

AnyDesk is a trailblazing and innovative provider of Remote Desktop Software and offers a fast, easy, and secure Remote Support.

Learn more about AnyDesk

Pros:

The software uses barely any space and runs super smooth in any device. The user interface is clean and simple which is suitable even for beginners.

Cons:

Whenever you have a weak internet connection it takes longer and it lags a bit.

AnyDesk ratings

4.7
4.3
4.5
4.5

8.9/10

AnyDesk has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,663 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used AnyDesk before?

Filter reviews (1,663)

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel
Lead Application Developer in Puerto Rico
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great Free Alternative to Teamviewer

Comments: Really pleasant and a great alternative whenever the Teamviewer License we use at work is under use and we've been considering and slowly moving our clients to AnyDesk because paying Teamviewer is now an expensive subscrption when there's so much good alternatives.

Pros:

It works exactly how'd you expect if you come from using Teamviewer or other remote desktop access applications. You can transfer files, keep bookmarks of your most accessed computers or just organize them. Anydesk has also improved with time, which now I find no use to keep paying for Teamviewer which has become really expensive as of late. Anydesk has a lot of the options you would need from Teamviewer and does them right and secure. Even better when the price is FREE.

Cons:

It can be a little bit heavy on the CPU side when using it on older hardware. Keep that in mind. If the connection is really slow, it can lag a bit, but you can optimize the image to be quick and disable the sound, whereas in Teamviewer, the image will just freeze and you have to quit Teamviewer, the only issue with AnyDesk is just the CPU Usage. Also the Mac Version used to be buggy, haven't used it in a while, but Buggy as in all the text was white (not sure if it's on the latest OS X, have not used it in a while, been on Windows).

Ajay kumar
Full Stack Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Best screen accessing tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am really exited about told to AnyDesk it's available for free and paid version second main this you node need to install. These are the main reasons for using AnyDesk and compare to other Screen monitoring tool t's really very well and you can able to connect multiple device at same time this is main big advantage of the AnyDesk.

Pros:

AnyDesk is very easy to using no need to install the application in windows. Without my ID nobody's access my system. I can't to save my previous accesses system. One of the main feature is I can able to connect mobile to and Desktop and Desktop to Mobile. AnyDesk is available for both desktop and mobile.

Cons:

Some times I can't able to access some permissions. Other wise AnyDesk is very comfortable for use.

Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Good Software, Horrific Customer Support, Greedy Cancellation Policy!!!!!!

Comments: Since they do not have a direct line to their billing department, I called their sales department and was told to make a ticket. Eventually (now months after my initial email) I got a response telling me that because I didn't let them know 3 MONTHS prior to the renewal date that I wanted to cancel that I had to pay the bill and couldn't cancel until the following year!
I asked them to be flexible since I had waited forever for them to actually respond to me (never were my [email protected] emails ever directly responded to). A week or two later I would get a response back basically saying nope - I owe them money. They new I wasn't using the software for the months of trying to get them to answer and clarification. Instead of showing some sense of flexibility with their lack of response (which if I heard back from them in time would have given me time to cancel my other software and pay them and use their software).
As a customer, they want me to be fine with them taking an unreasonably long time to respond to billing questions, yet as a company they are incredibly rigid and not willing to show any flexibility with customers - especially as we try and come out of a pandemic!
While it is in their terms and conditions, requiring 3 months notice to cancel a renewal prior to the renewal date to me is incredibly unreasonable. Who is thinking 3 months before you have a renewal if you will renew or not? To me this is a policy to purposefully trap customers.

Pros:

The software, for the most part works well and was easy for clients to be able to use. The branding was a nice feature.

Cons:

Once in awhile certain functions like copy and paste wouldn't work - this was more of a rare occurrence though. Biggest "con" has been in dealing with the company. I used a paid version of the software for a year. I enjoyed it, but when it came time for my renewal I figured I would see what else was out there - always with the plan to come back to AnyDesk if I didn't like alternatives. That is where AnyDesk's true colors came out. First, there is no autopay (or at least none that was set up). So when they sent me an invoice at renewal time I had figured, my account would auto cancel if I didn't pay for it (this was my misunderstanding and I own up to that part). I stopped using the software as I started using another and had a 40 Day window that I could get a refund on that. I then received a billing email from AnyDesk with the line to contact their billing department at [email protected] if I had any questions. I sent them an email explaining that I was trying a different software and to please cancel my account. I heard nothing back. a few weeks go by and I get another billing email, so I sent them another message. Nothing. Another email comes, so at this point I am a little ticked, so I send another message stating I have asked them twice to cancel my account and to please stop harassing me. Then I get a letter in the mail saying they were going to put me into collections if I didn't pay. (continued below)

Ivy
Network Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

A good alternative for remote access and support

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall I'm happy with Anydesk. It's fairly priced, and easy enough to use.

Pros:

Anydesk is easy to say and tell people how to get, and seems solidly built. It updates much more regularly than it used to. I feel like Anydesk 5 was out forever and now they're on 7 only a year or two later.

Cons:

Setup is non-traditional for permanent installation. It isn't clear to normal users how it works right off the bat to secure a system with a password.

Nizar
Data Steward in Tunisia
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

AnyDesk the best remote control software

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: AnyDesk is definetly the best remote control software it has all the features needed for the best virtual assistance experience.

Pros:

Whenever i have an issue using any working tool, all i need to do is reach out to the IT team which directly connects on my device using AnyDesk and becomes able to fix the issue

Cons:

Rarely the remote control connection takes a little bit longer than usual, usually the fix for this issue is to just restart AnyDesk or the computer itself.

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

The best remote desktop software.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I have been working remotely for almost 2 years and almost each day I need to connect with my teammate we use to connect each other through this anydesk software.

Pros:

It's been a very great experience using AnyDesk. It is very easy to take remote access to anyone's system using AnyDesk. AnyDesk is known for its high-speed performance, providing low-latency remote connections. It is a user-friendly software with a stright forward interface. Setting up a remote connection is typically simple, and the software doesn't require complex configurations. The main best thing I found in my experince while using AnyDesk I can transfer files and I can copy paste content between the local and remote devices.

Cons:

In my true experience, I never felt that there is anything which I should dislike in this platform.

Dharmendra
Product Sales marketing in India
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

File transfer

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: AnyDesk Solves some tasks well, that's why this desk is very good for me.

Pros:

Me AnyDesk I can send anything to my friends easily, if I am unable to do any work with my friend, I can do that work with the help of this software, that is why Any Desk is good.

Cons:

AnyDesk It doesn't look good that some people take wrong benefits from the system.

Lana
Support in Georgia
Accounting Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

My opinion

5.0 last month New

Comments: Anydesk saves my valuable time. it is very easy to use. also anydesk is very fast

Pros:

I use AnyDesk every day, when a client needs my software help, it is the best way to get to their computer easily

Cons:

If you don't zoom to full screen, it is difficult to see

Mohamed
Mohamed
ESTIMATOR in Sri Lanka
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

GEM OF A SOFTWARE FOR WORK FROM HOME

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I'M USING THIS SOFTWARE MORE THAN 2 YEARS
WORTH USING IT

Pros:

I CAN ACCESS MY OFFICE PC & SERVER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AT ANY TIME

Cons:

WHEN WE USE THE FREE TRIAL FREQUENTLY, IT ASKS TO PURCHASE THE LICENCE

Krishnakumar
Computer Staff in India
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Review for Any Desk

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Is used for data sharing and updations for one system to another

Cons:

Sometimes it could be trouble shooting .

Grant
Head of Sales in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

AnyDesk is extremely powerful, extremely affordable, and SUPER easy to use

Comments: AnyDesk has allowed us to remote on to clients computers extremely quick, and people who aren't tech savvy can easily set it up. The connection is clean, fast, and crystal clear. I've never had any problems with the connection. It's also FREE!

Pros:

It downloads extremely quick, making it easy to remote on to computers quickly. The connection is clean and solid. Voice, video, file share, mouse control and typing are all available to be customized.

Cons:

Requesting elevation (administrator access, essentially) is sometimes a pain if the other party doesn't know what they are doing, but the use of it is understandable. Sometimes the code to type in is a little odd.

Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Anydesk - You are in control

Comments: Daily I use Anydesk for remote work because I am in Home Office. I also support clients with the software and even computers from the company where I work. I can access computers from anywhere at any time due to being multiplatform, operating via Windows, Linux and mobile. Anydesk is indispensable in my day-to-day.

Pros:

Anydesk is very easy to use software, allowing remote control of several computers at the same time. Very light and safe, facilitating support for customers, being possible to use the desktop and mobile version. Among the various features of the software, the following stand out: - Possibility of simultaneous access to several computers; - Secure access via authentication password; - Multiplatforms, being possible to run on Windows or Linux and mobile computers. - Minimum necessary accessible requirements; - Screen capture to identify problems; - File transference; The program perfectly complies with its proposal to be a fast and secure application.

Cons:

The only flawed point I notice is that the software allows remote control of the computer simultaneously by more than one application. In my opinion, this is not very safe, as it would allow for badly designed hacker control. For this possibility, there should be two-factor authentication to increase security, such as sending SMS or email. This is the only downside of the software.

Fay
Owner in South Africa
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Anydesk Review

Comments: I liked working with anydesk as I can help people online with very little hassle they can see exactly what is going on, installation is easier also not so expensive that it makes it out of reach for people.
For a support program one of the better ones

Pros:

Very easy to use picks up all screens if thier are multiple screens involved. Very secure not just anyone can get in you have to accept the person and also it is very consious of if you changing system files it likes to warn and make sure you know that you are doing this. Value for money - even on the free version the options are great Easy for customers to use as well don't require length installation for it to work

Cons:

Very little to dislike about the program really enjoy the functionality and use of it. A nice program

Muhammad
YouTuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Self Employed

AnyDesk, Best Remote Access Tool Ever

Comments: Well, Everybody knows that the AnyDesk is almost good at all but I would like to share my experience too.
I'm using the AnyDesk on the Business level as well as on Personal Level. I use to connect with family and friends computers and at the business level, I use to deal with my clients through AnyDesk. Honestly, I never got into trouble, The thing that you will like most In the AnyDesk is, Keeps working on a low internet connection.
You can also use this software to control multiple systems but definitely, you will need a good internet connection and AnyDesk will keep working smoothly.
Now if you are thinking of Remote control software, then definitely the AnyDesk is going to meets all your requirement. You can access your team computer at once or you may connect with your home computer without any hesitation. AnyDesk will not host any of your files and your whole session will be secured and visible only to you.
I will highly recommend you to start using the AnyDesk instead of using third-party cheap and local software.

Pros:

Applying restrictions to anyone during the whole meeting is one of my favorite ones. I use this feature on a daily basis to restrict screen sharing for a joined partners. As I have created meetings to lecture my clients, so I would like to share my screen only. That's why I always use to restrict all other participants from sharing their screens. Another feature I liked most in the AnyDesk is File Sharing without any hosting. This is a good thing that the AnyDesk software is not going to host our shared files on its server or on any server. Many peoples or using AnyDesk just for secure file sharing without getting hosted, Because some files contain personal data and need to be secure. In fact, this is also a reason that why I'm still using AnyDesk. Moreover, the Feature of the controlling system at once is also amazing at all, there is no long procedure for connection with multiple systems. All we need to do is create a System ID and Password. And I can access multiple systems at once without any hesitation, and the AnyDesk is not going to crash.

Cons:

I'm using The AnyDesk for a long time and I have a good experience with it. But honestly, I have some objections that some feature needs to improve. First of all, I don't like generating random passwords and a random system ID. It should ask by the user for creating the desired password and the desired ID. And it should ask for once, Whenever I start the AnyDesk software, it is going to create a random password each time. And each time I need to connect with the client's system, I will ask him to share his Anydesk details first. And this thing is going to create doubt in my client's mind about my skills, and he will think that I'm not as professional as he was looking for. Secondly, sometimes it keeps showing me connection errors while my client is waiting for a demo through the remote desktop protocol on his own system. This thing always wastes a lot of time and leads me to lose my client sometimes. I hope that the respected team of the AnyDesk will have a look at this problem and will make it better for future use.

mustafa
archiving officer in Egypt
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

Streamline Your Remote Work with AnyDesk: A User's Review

Comments: Overall, I seem to have a positive experience with AnyDesk, citing its ease of use, fast connection speed, and reliable performance as some of its key strengths. Some users have also praised its security features, including end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication.However, some users have reported occasional connectivity issues, and some have mentioned that the software can be difficult to set up for less tech-savvy users.Overall, AnyDesk appears to be a solid remote desktop software that is suitable for a wide range of use cases, and most users seem to be satisfied with their experience using it.

Pros:

As a user of AnyDesk, I must say that what I liked most about this remote desktop software is its incredibly fast and reliable performance. I was pleasantly surprised by how seamlessly I was able to access and control my remote computer, even when it was located thousands of miles away. The screen sharing feature was smooth and the image quality was outstanding, allowing me to work remotely with ease.Furthermore, I found AnyDesk to be very user-friendly, with a simple and intuitive interface that made it easy for me to connect to my remote computer within seconds. The software is also highly customizable, with a range of settings that allowed me to optimize the remote access experience to suit my needs.Overall, I highly recommend AnyDesk to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient remote desktop software. Its fast and smooth performance, combined with its user-friendly interface and customizable settings, make it an excellent choice for both personal and professional use.

Cons:

One of the main complaints about AnyDesk is that it can be difficult to set up for some users, especially those who are not familiar with remote access software. Additionally, there have been reports of occasional lag or delays when using AnyDesk, which can be frustrating for users who need real-time access to their files or applications.Another common complaint is that AnyDesk's pricing can be steep for certain users, especially those who only need to use the software occasionally or for personal use. Some users have also reported that the user interface could be improved to make it more intuitive and user-friendly.Despite these criticisms, many users still find AnyDesk to be a reliable and effective remote access tool that meets their needs.

Youssef
Youssef
Chief Technology Officer in Lebanon
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Very fast and light weight remote support tool

Comments: Anydesk is very easy to setup at client computers especially for non-tech savvy users. Setting up unattended access is also very simple. Remote access through anydesk is quick, doesn't require a very fast connection and you can use it to transmit also sound from the remote computer

Pros:

Anydesk is very light weight and very quick to start. Users can download it and run it without the need to install it and the initial setup is not complicated

Cons:

Running anydesk on mac for the first time can be a bit tricky for non-experienced users as they need to go to system preferences and allow access to anydesk

Neil
Support Engineer in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Remote Desktop Sharing Across Multiple Platforms

Comments: Highly recommended for everyone who is relying on remote sessions and screen sharing. Easy setup and installation free.

Pros:

Anydesk supports a wide range of platforms, like Windows, Linux, Android, etc. You can use it without installation, so this is very easy for temporary remote access without any security concessions. Anydesk supports multiple screens and has the ability to switch between the remote screens. Users can record the ongoing remote session to make sure the remote person is doing legal activities. Unattended access is a great feature for users who want to access their devices remotely at any time without human assistance. The premium license enables more features such as address book, etc. However, the free version is enough for most of the low demanding users.

Cons:

It's pretty hard to get customer support and fix the issue efficiently. High latency sometimes occurred over the Internet connection and some settings don't provide the expected behaviour. For instance, the remote share would be broken if you enable the "start new sessions in fullscreen mode option".

Lena J
Lena J
Program Coordinator in US
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Reliable Remote Connection Tool That Gives You Access to Any Device

Comments: AnyDesk allows me to access different devices remotely. We also use it to guide team members who might experience some challenges relating to various project. It is quite responsive and reliable if you have a stable internet connection.

Pros:

AnyDesk is quite responsive especially when both devices have a relatively stable internet connection. It is has an intuitive design, which is easy to navigate, and use without significant challenges. It has the important features I need to guide my team members and ensure we are on the same page. You can use AnyDesk with Windows, Android, and MacOS. This is great because we can access any device!

Cons:

The software is "flat" in that you cannot customize it or make it look better in some ways . You cannot create shortcut keys, change background, or change the layout. I also dislike the fact that you cannot record what is happening on the screen and replay it afterwards if you cannot remember a certain procedure. It might disappoint you if the users have shaky internet connections.

Mahfujur
P.A to The Deputy Director General Programe in Bangladesh
Broadcast Media, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Exceptional Remote Desktop Experience with AnyDesk

Comments: AnyDesk's ease of use, low latency, and ability to work seamlessly even with low bandwidth internet connections. The software is also praised for its strong security features, including end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication, and the ability to customize access permissions.

Pros:

As someone who frequently works remotely, AnyDesk has been an absolute game-changer for me. The software is incredibly fast and reliable, allowing me to easily access and control my office computer from anywhere in the world. What sets AnyDesk apart, however, is its collaboration tools. The whiteboard feature is particularly impressive, allowing me to brainstorm and collaborate with colleagues in real-time, even when we're miles apart. I also appreciate the secure file transfer and real-time chat features, which make it easy to share documents and communicate during a remote session. Overall, AnyDesk has made remote work not only possible but enjoyable, and I can't imagine going back to my old way of doing things.

Cons:

Limited customization options: AnyDesk has limited customization options compared to other remote access software, which can make it difficult to tailor the software to their specific needs.

Education Management, 2–10 Employees

one of the best software for remote control, however more limited features than other similar tools

Comments: Anydesk helped us share screens and take control of our computers seamlessly at a reasonable price (Teamviewer is way more expensive).

Pros:

I like how simple it is to connect to another computer without losing quality and be able to take control and interact with the client smoothly and seamlessly. I appreciate being able to use a windows computer to use screen sharing with a Mac. Multiplatform works just great. We are always concerned about safety when sharing computers on the internet, and Anydesk offers two-factor authentication and encryption (however, AES 128 as opposed to the most secure AES 256 that Teamviewer is using...)

Cons:

In comparison, Teamviewer has more functionalities such as drag&drop when sharing file is very useful, so is the feature allowing passing control back and forth between the client and the host. Integration is more limited that with Teamviewer. I wish Anydesk had more training and support content online (Teamviewer has loads of them).

Edin
Guest Services in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

AnyDesk is a very good tool

Comments: Overall, AnyDesk has been a great tool and has done its job better than expected. If you are seeking for a good, reliable and affordable tool to use, AnyDesk is definitely the way to go.

Pros:

While using AnyDesk, I have managed to control the host device easily and quickly, without issues and lags during the session. It has never failed me and it has a lot of options that allow multiple tasks, even the complicated ones to be performed flawlessly and in a simple manner. The options offered in this tool will do everything that you need and the interface is very neat and nice.

Cons:

The connection speed is not the greatest if the internet quality varies. In other words, if you are using mobile data where you are on the move but still using the tool, it might get slow or lag at times or even freeze. Still, it goes back to normal quickly.

Edwin
CTO in Dominican Republic
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Anydesk has it all

Comments: I work 95% remote so anydesk has added great value to my Windows users.

Pros:

Anydesk is a powerhouse of features. They really know about remote support, because this app is built with everything one need to support remote clients/servers. I really enjoy the simplicity and efficacy of it. Not like others that shows terrible perfomance.

Cons:

Nothing I can say here. Only thing that bothers me is that the linux version time to time one has to restart the whole system because anydesk never connects to its server and all clients appears offline.

Vineet
Vineet
Director in India
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Manage remote devices easily

Pros:

Love the ease of use, lets you connect to remote devices and they have a version for almost all major OS. Helps us connect to remote users and give them quick resolutions, saves times to visit their places. TO get a quick support one does not even need to install the product, it can just be executed without installation on Windows. Connecting to mobile phones is a big plus, but does not let you operate phones, only view. The personal edition is also free and does not bug you to subscribe to a paid edition.

Cons:

Crashed on a remote computer once, but that's an isolated single event. Drag & drop file to remote desk does not work, I always have to transfer files by using ctrl+c +v. Would also like to see the ability to control mobile phones.

Atul
ARTICALSHIP ASSOCIATE in India
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

AnyDesk and its role in Financial Institutions.

Comments: My experience with AnyDesk has been very good it always helps me to get in contact with client faster and easier manner with less than three clicks.And addition features of the software's such as file transfer makes it very attractive to use and recommend to others.

Pros:

The best thing about AnyDesk which makes it different from any other software in the same field is that it allows users to connect and share there files, share there screens in much easier and faster than any software. And its Key features such as file sharing, access control and personalized user interface. Makes it one of the Preferred Software in the Globe.

Cons:

With all the Features it Provides to the users there is always a lingering thought that is it safe or not?In Normal case it would be very easy to get authorization and anyone can access your files unless until any precaution is made.

Vimal
Front end Developer in United Arab Emirates
Information Services, Self Employed

Will recommend to other users.

Comments: Overall experience with Anydesk is fantastic. The user friendly nature of this App is the highest I rate compared to other remote Application I used like TeamViewer.

Pros:

It is user friendly, only Anydesk I.P code is needed to connect client computer and this helps to solve the issue quickly. Even the non technical person can understand the steps to connect.

Cons:

Some times Anydesk gets disconnected automatically also when client clicks on Accept it gets stuck. I tried reporting to the customer support but may be network issue or other. It is rare case however, but keeping such things apart, overall Anydesk helps to manage the work easily.