• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Learn more about Robly

Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-11

"I was one of the first to review Robly but it has gone downhill"

Pros: I was one of the first people to review, and praise, Robly on this site. I have been using the company since close to their inception. Something has happened recently where the reports require constant refreshing, they have had 24+ outages and today it took nearly 45 minutes after deploying an email blast for it to actually hit users' inboxes. For some businesses that might not be a big deal but for mine, it's a huge deal. I no longer recommend them.

Cons: Reliability, they are experiencing a lot of growing pains it seems.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-11
Paul S.
Content Manager
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-25

"Robly is a great service..."

Pros: We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Cons: Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-25
Georg c. L.
Vice President
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-28

"Modern and Beginner Friendly"

Comments: Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Pros: We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Cons: Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-28
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-01-18

"Very easy to use in Robly!."

Comments: Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Pros: Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Cons: I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

• Reviewed on 2018-01-18
Debi P.
VP, Marketing and Communications
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-11

"Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price."

Comments: The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Pros: It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Cons: If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-11
Tara L.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-17

"Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service"

Comments: We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions. The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Pros: Ease of Use
Beautiful Templates
Great Customer Service
Easily Accessible Metrics
Ability to Segment
AI and Open Gen Functionality

Cons: No Event Functionality

• Reviewed on 2017-02-17
Maykol F.
Marketing Executive
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-17

"Very good control of each Email Marketing."

Comments: I have benefited from the use of Robly because I have noticed that nowadays I have established a better use in Email Marketing, nowadays in my company we receive many subscriptions daily, and with Robly we have been able to control that saturation.

Pros: Robly is a software that only focuses on Email Marketing, but, the detail that gives something positive are its prices, robly prices are too low, many times I think they are giving away their functions, but I hope they continue with those prices.

Cons: I do not like that the emails of Robly delay so much in arriving, in several occasions that wait so that the Email arrives, it becomes a too annoying wait, I would like that the platform was faster.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-17
Marielvis G.
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-24

"A better stability and tour of Email."

Comments: The use that I am giving to Robly has benefited me a lot because previously my company suffered from a lack of control in the subscriptions, they were totally disorganized and nothing was understood at all. Since Robly was implemented, there is better stability in Email Marketing.

Pros: Robly is very good because the functions it has, do not require a long term knowledge, but with a minimum practice, it can be established to use it at any time.

Cons: I do not like that Robly has such high prices, its functions are quite basic but it has a strong impact on the enterprise profit, and I would like it to be cheaper for any client.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-24
Ellen W.
Director of Admin Services
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-26

"Used for a non -profit-great value for the money"

Pros: Could send the emails that I needed to send at any time without restriction. Was able to store our images (and those were numerous) with labels and changes. Manipulation of images was easy to do. Changes to format was quite simple to manage, Keeping track of our mailing list and reports on our opens, click-through rates, and other information was easy to get and track both for individual emails and through time. They manage the email list to delete non-responsive contacts.

Cons: If you are looking for something that also does raffles, tickets, or other things, Robly is not for you. They are email only. They are really good at what they do and handle large volume traffic well. Not for the low volume little guys.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-26
Kristin J.
Director of Engagement
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-29

"We switched to Robly from Constant Contact because the price was better with more features"

Pros: We like the a/b testing and their proprietary open gen software process that allows for easier re targeting on a nonprofit budget.

Cons: It is sometimes buggy when editing and it is hard to use for non-marketing emails effectively (if we are just sending news, etc.) bc stats get skewed.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-29
Rene T.
Independent Living Specialist
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 Employees

"Thank G-d for Robly!"

Comments: I handle our organization's social media: 3 Facebook pages, a Twitter page, Pinterest and 3 bimonthly regular newsletters and the occasional special edition newsletter. Thus you can understand my appreciation for Robly's ease of use. It allows me to get out multiple professional looking newsletters in a minimum amount of time and connect them to our regular social media. It's truly a life-saver.

Pros: Extremely easy to use.

Cons: Have you considered allowing it to open multiple screens. Sometimes I need to place the same article in several newsletters and being able to work on multiple newsletters at the same time would be helpful.

Luisana F.
Administrative Manager
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-04

"Robly presents a very fast, secure and uninterrupted platform."

Comments: I would recommend Robly to any company or person, since within my company I have been able to send emails automatically and quickly, this has given more progress to my company and more agility.

Pros: The best sending of campaigns, since the emails arrive in an instant and you do not have to wait many minutes of delay.

Cons: Very high prices, the plans are not so accessible because the rates exceed per month, I would like them to decrease a bit.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-04
General Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-30

"Robly review"

Comments: Robly is great for sending out emails to your customers. Scheduling emails and interactive responses are easy to set up and the customers like them.

Pros: Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding. The platform doesn't crash and I particularly like the analytics.

Cons: It's a great software but a bit on the pricey side, which makes it less than ideal for small businesses on a budget.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-30
Candela O.
Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-10

"Very useful and practical"

Pros: I think that the statistic parts re the most interesting and useful, also the campaign and lists organizations are practical. Overall a very good program to use.

Cons: I think that the "Drag and drop" edition section could be improve, I feel that my emails never look stethically nice because there are things missing I would prefer if it would look more like Adobe Illustrator, after all the static of the email is fundamental.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-10
Camellia S.
Client Relations
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-30

"Robly Review"

Comments: Robly had helped us connect with clients, vendors, and potential brides each week. We love it

Pros: We use robly on a weekly basis and absolutely love it. Creating content is so easy and they have an abundance of templates to choose from. I really like how I can replicate an old campiagn. If an old campaign did good, I can easily replicate it and put some new relative content into it and it's complete!

Cons: Nothing at all. It's so easy to use and reliable, what's not to love

• Reviewed on 2018-11-30
Tyler B.
Freelance
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-11

"Unique!"

Comments: At the end of the day, the proof is in the stats, and I've seen better opens and engagements when sending with Robly than I have with other comparable email systems!

Pros: I've used a lot of mail management softwares over the years, and this is the first I've encountered with a feature like the OpenGen tech used by Robly. The fact that it automatically re sends campaigns with a different subject line is a huge time saver and a great feature in general. I've seen dramatically different open rates with the use of this tool.

Cons: Compared to the more common choices (Mailchimp) etc, I found Roblys actual email creation tool to be a bit lacking. It just takes a lot more work to get an email looking as nice as I can, in less time, in Mailchimp.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-11
Michael S.
Co-Founder
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-24

"Some clever features"

Comments: I like Robly. It's a fresh look at email marketing and provides some unique features that other big email clients don't give you, but it can be tricky to do some of the things if you aren't well versed in dealing with web applications.

Pros: I really like the feature in Robly that determines the best times to send emails out to people and will even resend emails to people so it's at the top of their inboxes. There are some good templates for emails and some pretty powerful features as well.

Cons: I'm pretty technologically inclined so I can usually figure out what I want to do or at the very least find what I'm trying to do in a forum, but the clients I have that use Robly aren't quite as adept at figuring things out and Robly can be kind of confusing to create things with.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-24
Alex S.
Marketing Design Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-08

"Fantastic! - better than MailChimp"

Comments: I used to be with Mailchimp, but Robly has utterly surpassed my expectations and have blown MailChimp out of the water. Easy to use, great and unique features as well as fantastic customer service when ever I had a question.
With the 'OpenGen'm 'Robly's Exit-Intent Pop-Up' and 'Robly A.I.' I couldn't recommend it more.

Pros: The customer service - I feel like i can contact customer service with an issue at anytime with any question and I know that I will get a quick and helpful response.
Robly A.I. - This is going to a fantastic help and I can't wait to use this feature more.
OpenGen - With our company's diverse customer basis this is a fantastic resource and a great time saver.

Cons: i would like to attach bigger pdf's to the emails and to much clicking to get an image into the email. Although i think this it just because i used to use MailChimp and i need to get used to Robly.
I would also like to be able to make and edit segments easier.

• Reviewed on 2016-11-08
Diana maria E.
system engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-17

"Robly has excellent customer support"

Pros: The templates are very modern and stylish. You have many options or you can create yours. We have used the vertical response for years and it is all the same as when we started. I like it when companies grow with their customers and consumers. Great price too.

Cons: I really like to get the personalized template. It's easier to use once you get used to it. I love how useful the team is and I'm going to save money. What else can I ask

• Reviewed on 2018-10-17
Joyce C.
Marketing & Practice Growth Manager
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-03

"Great Value with Potential to Bring it to the Next Level"

Comments: I have switched from constant contact to Robly over a year ago and the two tools are very similar in terms of functionality, except Robly is much more cost effective. I do run into issues with not being able to fit my social media icons properly due to the width of the column, and other minor issues. However, customer support is great and I'm always able to get a response via chat within seconds.

Pros: Cost Effective, clean layout

Cons: restrictions on column widths, email looks different sometimes when it's sent to outlook, contact search function can be improved

• Reviewed on 2016-10-03
Shannon H.
Farming, 2-10 Employees

"A game changer"

Comments: I came over from Constant Contact, transition was a breeze. The price was a major help, but the added features were a bonus: It was faster to use, more intuitive, and for a small additional monthly fee, Robly lets me schedule all my social media posts, too. Thank you, Robly, for helping me continue to grow my business while freeing up both time and money.

Pros: Ease of use, simplicity of the platform, great integration with social media

Cons: Would like it to be easier to do in-person customer enrollment. And I wish Robly would initiate a customer-education program. I need to stay abreast of what's happening in social media marketing, and I want the info to come from a company I trust. Pretty please???

Media Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-04

"Easy to learn, easy to use, good features and tools"

Pros: Its ease of use is by far and away the best thing about Robly. The templates are easy to set up and customize, all of the settings are easy to find and implement, and distribution is easy to track.

Cons: I haven't figure out how best to do a drip campaign, but that isn't necessarily robly's fault and more mine - however, having an option to plan out different types of campaigns would be nice, or being able to group related campaigns maybe by creating a Campaign Group folder or something like that. Some way to structure the campaigns so the related ones are easy to find and keep track of.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-04
Maulik V.
Self Employee
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-07

"Intelligent Email marketing tool"

Comments: Robly is one of good email management platform based on WYSIWYG edition. It has variety of customizable templates and I used some of for my marketing campaign. I highly recommend you to use for your sales and marketing purposes.

Pros: Robly is one the smart solution for our email marketing problems and the features that I like most are, they provides highly responsive templates. It also allows working on database by exporting from other source.

Cons: The some points that I don't like Robly are, It doesn't working well in sales intelligent services and some of email templates are not optimize.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-07
Senior Recruiter
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-08

"One of the Best Email Management Systems"

Pros: The AI technology is super neat since it tracks when the best times to send out follow up emails is

Cons: Nothing, the software is great and saves the marketing team a ton of time

• Reviewed on 2018-12-08
Carol S.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-29

"Great for Small Business/Nonprofits!"

Comments: Robly is not only very affordable for our small nonprofit organization but the support we receive is stellar. It is half the price of Constant Contact and you can't even compare the instant support you receive from Robly as opposed to the lengthy waits from CC. This is very important for a small organization that doesn't have time or resources to spare! We also love the clean look of the templates. My two complaints are 1) No ability to do a survey to our list 2) Can't add a pdf to a template. We would be SOOOO happy if those two things were offered.

Pros: How easy it is to use

Cons: Can't do a survey with my list. Can't add a pdf

• Reviewed on 2016-09-29