• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About QuickBooks Time

Schedule jobs, coordinate teams, track time and track projects, all in one place.

Learn more about QuickBooks Time

Showing 5,489 reviews

Noura H.
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-29

"Good Software"

Comments: We are still on a 30 day trial but we will be activating the software when the trial is up. It helps us understand how we are doing on our jobs by having the employees punch in and out at the specific jobs.

Pros: Payroll reports are easy - Manual time entries are easy - Allows you to job cost your jobs easily and helps you understand how your margins on your jobs are. Also like the geofencing option on the jobs.

Cons: User friendly to an extent. It is all pretty self explanatory, but I do spend some time trying to figure things out. I feel like I have used other software's that are more simple to use, but they don't integrate with QuickBooks and they are not as detailed nor do they job cost.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-29
Tom A.
IT
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-06

"Price Increase???"

Comments: In the beginning it was good. It did what we needed and the service was great. Then they got rid of their great service staff and increased their prices by double and it got more glitchy over time, not better. Too bad. lots of potential here. And for such a big company like Intuit to purchase TSheets and then cut back on quality and service and increase prices seems like an indication of their business practices. shame :(

Pros: At the beginning we had an account manager who was super helpful and did everything she could to get the software to how we needed it. We like how it works with QB and it has the functions we needed.

Cons: It would randomly clock employees out for no reason.
When an employee would clock out, sometimes it would keep them clocked in.
We had an amazing account manager, then with no heads up, i emailed her one day and got a returned email. I called them and they told me she no longer works for the company. I asked who my new account manager was and they said they no longer provide one and that i have to go through their chat system. It made troubleshooting and customizing impossible.
We got an email the other day stating that they are increasing their prices by double. We were paying a $20 base fee and $5 per user. Now its going to be $30 base fee and $10 per user. WTH! Its barley worth the $5 per user. You also have to pay extra for a lot of the add ons. This is why we're leaving this system. It feels like once they have you hooked, they keep adding costs. That or they are going to dissolve TSheets and integrate something into QB then charge a premium. That sounds more like something they'd do.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-06
Alexandra D.
Human Resources Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-26

"After TSheets, I can never go back."

Pros: TSheets has easily saved me around 20 hours per week of manual data entry for job costing and time keeping. It is so easy for the employees to use, and I have had some of the best customer service interactions ever!

Cons: I think it would be really cool if I could have employees in more than one group, or even use sub-groups!

• Reviewed on 2020-03-26
Tad S.
Office Manager/Estimator
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-27

"Solid Platform Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: TSheets has been a excellent tool that has provided us with metrics that are invaluable. The customer service has always been very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros: Ease of use. Ability to track jobs, tasks and employee location and hours. We are able to run several useful reports on jobs or employees. For any given day you can find out where your employee is as well as what he was doing specifically. The employee can also add notes to their time card.

Cons: There really aren't many cons. If Tsheets offered a foreman's daily report function , that would be great.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-27
Cindy B.
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-21

"What a Time Saver!"

Comments: It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros: This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Cons: So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-21
Dana P.
Vice President
Construction
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-25

"T-Sheets is our most valuable business tool!"

Pros: We started using T-Sheets to track our employee time in 2013. Our employees work at multiple job sites doing everything from construction, industrial Electrical Wiring and Equipment Installations. This software allows them to clock in/out from the job site noting the customer and service item instead of having to come to the shop to use an old fashioned time clock or the hand written time sheets we used before. This allows us to accurately job cost our projects and to track billable service calls. The GPS Feature keeps everyone above board on clock in/out times and locations, plus provided essential documentation which was accepted by the GA DOL that saved us from being charged unemployment benefits for an employee terminated because he was repeatedly abusing the time recording policy. Tech support has been excellent. Any time we have an issue, they are always polite and usually answer the phone within minutes. They have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and easy to understand. This program also integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise very easily! We are able to process payroll with a minimum effort.

Cons: Reports could use some work.... Also, need an easier way to document when employee is absent or late. Right now there is a work around with the Paid time off, but it does not allow you to make specific notes which is necessary for documentation purposes.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-25
Jillian W.
Office Administrator
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-15

"Best Customer Service Hands Down"

Comments: My overall experience with TSheets is a pleasant one and mainly because of the support staff. I am just blown away by how great they are at their jobs.

Pros: First off, I have to point out the amazing customer service that TSheets provides. A great customer support team goes a long ways. We now have to deal with bots and people reading scripts overseas that I get overwhelmed having to call for support, but not with TSheets. They talk to you like an actual human being PLUS they are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient. Not only does TSheets provide you with top-notch customer support, but they also provide you with in-depth tutorial videos that teach you how to use the program. I taught myself how to navigate the software with the videos in a short amount of time. TSheets is pretty intuitive once you become familiar with the software. They offer many features and continue to update with more as they go. Tracking time is pretty smooth and can be done from your computer, smartphone or kiosk. I use TSheets in conjunction with Quickbooks Online and it's so easy for payroll. I appreciate the convenience, details, features, seamless syncing with QB, and amazing customer support. Thanks for all of your help!

Cons: Honestly, there hasn't been much on the side of dislikes with TSheets. Our company hasn't even taken advantage of all the various features that are offered. I know we were trying to do something out of the ordinary with tracking PTO and it couldn't support that yet.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-15
Tim C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-16

"Blue Dog Exteriors"

Comments: Overall I believe the product is beneficial and works reasonably well. There is learning curves to everything. So, it takes a bit of getting use to the format and reports. I used a paper system before so having a system available on my phone/laptop is beneficial. The gps tracking system has generally been a positive thing to know the where abouts of personnel. The sytem also keeps people honest on actual times of arrival and departure.
I tried a few other systems before TSheets and I found TSheets the easiest to understand when looking at the different reports and options. Some systems seemed to be written by programmers using terminology that was difficult to follow or undertsand. The words, descriptions and reports didn't make it easy without referencing a manual.

Pros: 1) GPS tracking & Who's working features available at a glance
2) Employees can add notes to timesheets if they don't take lunch or forget to log in/out
3) Validation of hours and locations of employees
4) Summary of project hours by employee
5) Various reports available for payroll, project and employee
6) Easy for employees to use from Android or IPhones

Cons: I have not fully utilized TSheets so some of my Cons may be due to my lack of experience or understanding.
1) I have set up Add Ons for clocking in and out. If employees clock in at 8:01 for example they will get paid starting at 8:15. If they clock out at 5:14 it will go back to 5:00. The problem is when they switch between projects they lose 15 min. Currently they notify me and I adjust accordingly.
2) There is a delay at times when people clock in/out and also with the GPS locations when looking at "who's working". Employees said they clocked out but "Who's working" says they are still clocked in. Sometimes I check the GPS and I don't see tracking and the employee says they haven't done anything to their phones. Not sure what to believe.
3) Payroll reports have actual hours worked - unpaid lunch has been subtracted. Tracking reports have unpaid lunch as hours total. Using the system and understanding the reports is important.
4) All the pricing is in USD so for Canadians exchange rates fluctuate so there is some risks

• Reviewed on 2017-02-16
A C.
Office Manager/Owner
Environmental Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-05

"DM was so helpful!"

Comments: I needed help setting up permissions for an assistant and DM not only helped me figure out how to use what I had already set up for her, he gave me new options to maximize our productivity, reduce my work load, and he wasn't even promoting a product that was going to cost me extra--just sharing features that I hadn't yet taken advantage of! He was patient and very good at listening. Tsheets has been great at customer support in general--probably one of the best companies at actually LISTENING to their clients. He made me feel like I was asking good questions--and appreciated the feedback I had so we could make this software/program even more user-friendly. Thank you DM! Great experience today.

Pros: I love that it saves me 30+ hours each pay period because I don't have to manually enter all of my employees' timesheets, line by line. I love that it has GPS tracking, and the customer service is really fantastic.

Cons: Navigating it takes some time. Also, there aren't options in Spanish--half of our staff doesn't speak/read English because of the industry we're in. It would be SUPER helpful to be able to translate (at least their app menu options and notifications, maybe some tutorials) into Spanish for them. Being in the states, I TOTALLY appreciate them needing to learn English, but for those who have difficulty reading period--even in their own language, at least they can be reading it in their own language, so it's a little bit more user-friendly. It saves me having to try to answer a whole lot of questions, too, in a language I am not fluent in.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-05
Joseph L.
Controller
Design, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-03

"TSheets is great for time tracking"

Comments: We went from leased employees with ADP using their mobile app for time tracking to managing payroll in house using TSheets for time tracking. Best move I could have made. TSheets mobile is sooo much more functional than the ADP app. It is responsive, accurate and easy to use. Great GPS tracking, great for job costing and helping employees track their time to jobs accurately as they switch between jobs throughout the day.

Pros: Easy to use, functions well. The support is tremendous, they are quick and friendly and helpful. Don't let the Intuit name scare you away, they may be owned by them but they don't run their support like them. They are responsive and knowledgeable and own the issue on the first contact. They also look for and implement improvements to the product continuously and solicit feedback on new features. Our rep was great in solving some mysteries.

Cons: The reporting could be a little more robust, better formatted and adjustable to preferences.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-03
Jerry H.
Owner | Principal Designer
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-15

"Great product for my small business."

Pros: The product makes it time tracking extremely easy and gives me the ability to accurately account for all of our time spent on various projects throughout the day, even while on the go. The seamless integration to quickbooks takes all the duplicate work out and streamlines my billing process, and again, allows me to do this on the go from a phone or a tablet.

Cons: I haven't ran into any major issues yet. When I have had a question, it was promptly and politely solved by the customer care team. Most of the issues I have had have been operator error on my part mainly on the quickbooks side of things.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-15
Matt S.
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-16

"GREAT customer support and integration with my Quick Books accounting software for job costing!"

Comments: We tried another time tracker tool prior to this and their mobile app was not good. It also made job costing impossible. With Tsheets my remote employee team is very happy with the application on their phone and I've been very impressed with the integration with QB and the usability of Tsheets online for time approvals and reporting.

Pros: Prior to starting my business, I was a project manager leading multi-million dollar projects for a global financial firm. I also was responsible for a large global team. As such, i know the value of having key metrics available to run my business. However, as a small business owner and smaller team at start up, i lack the time and resources that i previously had to build software to capture these. I did my research on capabilities and Tsheets provided exactly what i need to run my home repair business, as easy of use for a remote team and job costing were two top priorities. It also had to integrate with my accounting software (QB desktop premier). While the use and integration has been stellar, what i didn't anticipate was the amazing customer support team that Tsheets has. Being a business small business owner I'm rather quick and brief with my time, I'd like to get my questions answers and gain an understanding of the software without being transferred to 30 support specialists or being told to go to a website to read up how to do something. Reps at Tsheets were exceptional!!! They answered my questions and got me up and running in no time. While the tool is very intuitive, the few questions i did have on both Tsheets and QB they were able to answer and took the time to walk me through it. So far this tool and the support I've received has been invaluable to managing my business.

Cons: Given I'm a QB desktop user, the integration I'm assuming is a bit more clunky then with QB online, but I don't have any complaints.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-16
Lisa F.
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-15

"Easy to use, excellent customer service"

Comments: I had a problem this morning with trying to find a feature that had been updated and moved within Tsheets in the past week. I used Live Chat via their web site while I was on the site trying to work, and was immediately helped by a respectful CSR, Elaina (EM1). She listened, understood my problem, was able to guide me directly to where I needed to be, and did so with respect even though I'm sure the question I asked was a silly one that she gets all the time. Kudos for hiring excellent staff, Tsheets! Elaina: you rock.

Pros: Tsheets is mobile-friendly and easy to use for every member of our team on iPhone and/or Android devices. It integrates with Quickbooks Online which is helpful to us, and is customizable in the moment for cases when syncing of data hasn't happened, and our field reps need to track time immediately. Super-user-friendly desktop interface for office staff (me) - I can easily switch clients or manually update time entries for field reps when they've forgotten to switch customers or clock in. Tsheets also sends weekly tips in time tracking and office management, and provides reports on time tracking weekly - both helpful; I read all their emails thoroughly (useful content).

Cons: No automatic Quickbooks Online integrations (have to click a daily button which isn't difficult, but would be nice to be automatic).

• Reviewed on 2017-06-15
Miguel T.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-05

"Great Product!"

Comments: Pretty great. Awesome customer support. Saves us a lot of time.

Pros: I like how easy it makes tracking our employee's hours and even their locations. The UI is pretty simple on the user side, which is awesome since some of our employees aren't too technically savvy.

Cons: Not necessarily cons, but some suggestions: When an employee clocks in at the wrong location, they often continue clocking in at the same location for the rest of the week as it defaults to that location. It would be great if we had the option to edit multiple entries at once instead of having to change the location/other inputs on them one at a time. The general ability to edit multiple entries or create multiple entries would save a lot of time! Another thing is, I love the ability for our employees to attach photos, but you have to same them one by one for the time being. It would be great if for every employees weekly approval, there was a "download all attachments" button. It would be even better if there was options for how the downloads would be sorted. For example, Billy has 10 photos this week and has been at both Project X and Project Y throughout the week. When I click download attachments, the attachments would automatically be sorted into a folder for that specific job, and then within that folder it would be further sorted into folders by date.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-05
Paris S.
Payroll & Employee Benefits Coordinator
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-17

"Report Help!!!"

Comments: Well today I want to give Kudos to So Young because I called in with an issue running a timesheet report and we were disconnected and that wasn't a proplem because as I was trying to call her back, So beat me to it by calling me back 1st. I really appreciate that because I do not have a lot of time to make calls as I am the only HR personnel at my company so time is very valuable. Kudos to So Young and Thank You for being there for me.:-)

Pros: It's a very personal software and the customer service team on the HRIS side as well as the Payroll side are Awesome!!!

Cons: It seems as if everybody tend to have the same problem on my payroll week and that can make it difficult during crunch time.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-17
Matthew L.
Bookstore Clerk
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-11

"TSheets"

Comments: When I initially logged in it wasn't so intuitive, I immediately contacted customer for something I couldn't figure out. Customer service was great. Super helpful.

Pros: This application is great because it records my time.

Cons: 1.) When I initially logged in it wasn't so intuitive. I had to contact customer service in the first 5 minutes. 2.) I don't like that there is a background behind what I am doing, it clutters the screen. For example, I don't like how I can see a generated report behind Time Entries. 3.) The formatting is weird. Especially in Time Entries. The rows make it difficult visually for finding information. My company pays biweekly, and it only displays the current month even though certain pay periods may overlap. Also, the most recent day is on top instead of on bottom and there is no way for me to sort this by my preference. 3.) I can't input time "ahead of time," which sucks for me because the end of my day is making deliveries, and now I have to have another app on my phone (I could use the browser, but its all a pain in the ass). Surprisingly, I don't want another app on my phone despite its convenience, because I want less stuff in my life, less stuff includes apps.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-11
Ann N.
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-14

"An Amazing Time Tracking App!"

Comments: After 16 years of running my business, I was about to throw in the towel and I started to open an Indeed account to go work for someone else. This past year of owning my business I noticed there was a lack of performance, and it was starting to impact my profits. Slowly, I began to think I was not doing my job correctly, which is craziness since I have been successful at this for 16 years. This is when I found Quickbooks suggesting TSheets, and possibly could have saved my business. I am within my first week of my free 14 day trial. Let me say TSheets has spent hours helping me directly on Screen Sharing and on the phone every single time I need help. They have not directed me to outside sources to get me up and running. I learn best with hands on explaining. Their staff is amazing. Today alone representative spent time helping me organize my jobs and getting my timesheets set up properly. He was so kind in being patient with me too.

Pros: Tracking employee hours and time spent on different projects. This is such a money saving tool. Also makes the employees feel safe that their hours are being tracked correctly, and makes me feel good knowing they are where they say they are. In the first day alone using the app I discovered a 3 man crew drove and took two "breaks" on company time and gas. In the day alone I saved almost. Also, you can work from your phone as an admin too.

Cons: I understand this is a time sheet program, but I wish it had a work order section. I really enjoy working with the company, and it would be nice to have that extra feature. I do appreciate the fact that they offer as many integrated ways already to make it a job tracker which I can make into work orders.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-14
Matt C.
Construction Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-23

"Excellent Customer Support as Always!"

Pros: I love how easy it is to connect TSheets to our QuickBooks account. We were using TSheets with QuickBooks Desktop before and found issues syncing between the two due to the requirement of being in single-user mode while three users in our office all need to be logged in at all times. Since updating to QuickBooks Online, TSheets and QBO talk to each other seamlessly. No one gets booted out of the company file for a sync and all of our customer and employee data stays up to date 24/7.

Cons: The only thing I wish would change in TSheets is the ability to deactivate a customer/employee or change an customer information like addresses or even notes and have those changes sync to the QuickBooks side. Currently, these changes all needs to happen on the QuickBooks side and synced into TSheets. Also, we keep Equipment Lists for our customers in the QuickBooks Customer Notes and these are currently inaccessible on the TSheets side meaning some of our field technicians need both the TSheets app for time tracking and scheduling as well as the QuickBooks app for looking up notes on customers on their phones.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-23
Jennifer D.
Accounting Manager
Furniture, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-11

"TSheets is best on the market"

Comments: Not only is the program helping our company save money by being able to track exactly where our employees are and with the time it takes to enter in payroll the old way, but if you ever have any questions or needs, the customer service is better than any customer service I have ever dealt with (and in my line of work, that's a lot). Support team all had to assist in a few items (Rep. had to sit on the line for over 3 hours with me with ADP), but they were not only diligent in making sure my questions or problems were resolved but made me feel like I was the most important person they talked to that day. You don't feel like a customer, you feel like a friend. With this program, I was able to locate a few of our installers who have been giving themselves extra time every day which was costing us money. It also saves our PM time from having to send individual text messages to our installers every day for their schedules. I also LOVE that you can suggest ideas. They are very open to hearing about any program improvements and work hard to make TSheets work for you. 10 stars!

Pros: It integrates with ADP and Quickbooks and helps get us off massive excel spreadsheets and out of the stone age with paper timesheets and time cards. I also love that it has a scheduling feature.

Cons: The scheduling feature needs improvement on customizations and there are a few group and employee specific customizations that it could use. But I also know, they work on any ideas that the customers give so I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-11
Vivian J.
Owner/President
Public Safety, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-10

"Outstanding!!!"

Comments: I am solving the problem of some of my employees "milking" time when they are at a job site out of town. This gives me an extra "eye in the sky" watching to see if they are at the job site and when they are back at the hotel. It keeps employees honest and they can't exaggerate on their time in and time out. It also shows me if they go off course on the route to and from the job site and back to the office. This has saved me hundreds (maybe thousands) of dollars in overtime. After just a month, my employees are becoming increasingly aware that I am watching on a daily basis instead of waiting a week for their time sheets to come in. They can't say, "I forgot what happened that day" because I am asking the following day! It also gives my managers a quick peek at how many hours each employee is at during the week so they can spread the labor more evenly. I have been able to hire 5 more employees with the savings the TSheets has given me!!! Thank you!!!

Pros: I love that I can check GPS. I love that I can see if someone is late to a job or if checking in early...and I love that the employee can leave a note for me to add, delete, or correct a time. The fact that they can take a picture of a work order or if there was an accident at that job site, they can attach it to their time sheet. Thank goodness they haven't had to use this feature yet, but knowing it is there is comforting!

Cons: I understand that there is a lot of information being recorded on a minute to minute basis, but the updates every few minutes sometimes hinders me from making a quick correction and getting out. Granted it's only seconds (and maybe I need to slow down) but I find myself having to take a breath while waiting for the update and then continuing. :) Maybe this is actually a good thing!

• Reviewed on 2019-06-10
Wedding Planner
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-18

"Easy and intuitive!"

Comments: We used to track our time on a spreadsheet that was tedious and time consuming, and a bear for our manager to compile and log at the end of each pay period. This saves everyone time and energy, and also allows us all to be more accurate logging our time because it is easier, and we won['t put it off until the end of the week etc.

Pros: One of the functions that has made my life easier is the ability to copy the list of projects you've worked on in previous weeks instead of having to search and locate each again individually. I work for a company that has hundreds of ongoing projects/categories that we track our hours to and there will be weeks/months at a time that I am working on the same 5 or 10, so being able to quickly populate my most recently used categories makes it quick and less burdensome to track my time

Cons: so far, I haven't experienced a lot of cons to this product, but I do prefer a very simplified viewer, and sometimes the interface feels too busy for me. But, its easy to navigate and find what you need, so even with more going on than I need, I am able to use the functions I need and tune out other things.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-18
Corbet M.
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-19

"Intuit ruined T-Sheets customer support"

Comments: Since T-Sheets became QuickBooks Time, I have had to spend way too much time doing manual time entries because employees can't get the app to work, can't resolve login issues, and none of us can get good help from tech support anymore. Intuit killed the great desktop version of QuickBooks with their on-line version changes, and now they have killed T-Sheets and their once great customer support. Support another company that will compete with Intuit.

Pros: The app and website are mostly straightforward.

Cons: When it was T-Sheets, I could get onto a chat with customer service and get my problem resolved very quickly. Once T-Sheets became QuickBooks time, that all changed. Every employee started having login difficulties which couldn't be resolved the way Intuit instructions suggest and links often lead to dead links. I have tried numerous times to call tech support and am placed on hold and am eventually hung up on. Over the past 2 months I have paid for hours of un-productivity while they stand around with me trying to get their app working.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-19
Mark M.
Executive Director
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-14

"The rep Saves the Day!"

Comments: As a government agency, it's critical for our business to see employee hours worked and for which of our customers. Integrating that data into Quickbooks for payroll and revenue/expense analysis is one of the most important analytics we can provide to our constituents. The more seamless TSheets can integrate into QB Pro the better it is for us. Thanks!

Pros: The SWCTC staff loves how user friendly TSheets is and that it's available on their phones. As Administrator, I use the payroll/hours functionality the most. I like that it tracks time to customers and integrates to Quickbooks Desktop Pro 2019.

Cons: Payroll integration with Quickbooks is a little buggy sometimes. For example, time pulls to an employees vendor account instead of employee account. Then, I have to call support and have someone from TSheets fix the problem. Today I spoke with the rep. She was very proactive and responded to my questions quickly. She was fun to converse with and had my payroll fixed and me back on track in no time.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-14
Anna elisa B.
President/Owner
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-19

"Loving TSheets"

Comments: I had been stuck in my "there isn' any other option" mind set while using QB Timer (which if you are familiar is horrid). I do an immense amount of time/detail tracking. Each time i had a new hire i would preface with, "the timer is terrible, but i cant find anything to sync with QBDT properly" until.. i came across TSheets! and i LOVE it! It has so many functionalities, it provides ALl of the support and detail that i need. And i just got off the phone with Shawn (SS1) from Tech Support and she was brilliant! We had fun, she quickly caught on to my comfort level on the computer and was comfortable walking me through things. (First experience EVER like this). I highly recommend TSheets!!

Pros: Easy to use, great hand holding service for set up and walk through. Very high level of detail available. Love the GPS locator and check-in, knowing who is working and who isn't. Being able to do Vendor and Employees easily without there being a conflict of name types. Scheduling is pretty good, though i haven't spent much time here and I don't have a huge need for it. Had great customer service with ( SS1 ).

Cons: I don't like how the browser window expands to the right and you have to scroll to get the entire window for the various pages. Though i DO like that it is centralized and you dont have to go to a new window or new tab, that it is all in one place.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-19
Genevieve M.
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-13

"We love it and so do our clients!"

Comments: First and foremost, Tsheets customer service is A+. Thank you for always being there...love the live chat for ease of use as well. I would love tips on how to build a company culture that you have. Now for the product, it's great!! As a service based company that invoices on billable time, service codes and class codes, it has simplified our lives and we have the ability to produce productivity reports. I would love to see cost reports built into the program based on hours worked and wage rates. I'm sure that next to come...yes? Pretty please? Thanks BD1 for your recent assistance. I learn something new about the features every time I call. Thanks TSheets for producing and providing an excellent product and service.

Pros: Ease of use to streamline processes. Love the reporting and scheduling also.

Cons: I can't pull cost reports based on wage. All of the data is there so it seems we should be able to select a cost report that calculates time paid (regular, OT and DT) based on the employee wage by customer/job. Now that would be an amazing sell!

• Reviewed on 2017-04-13