About HR Partner

Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system. Start this month to get 50% off for 6 months!

Learn more about HR Partner

Pros:

The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful.

HR Partner ratings

4.8
4.9
4.7
4.9

9.4/10

HR Partner has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 66 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used HR Partner before?

Catherine
Catherine
Office/Acct Manager in US
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Human Resources is now efficient and company risk has been dramatically reduced with HR Partner

Comments: As a growing organization, we have gone from no official HR tracking to having HR Partner fully implemented and scalable across our organization. This is complete with 'signable' employee handbooks, employee records for payroll, electronics and equipment tracking, recruiting and on-boarding, etc., all in one space. Implementing HR Partner has alleviated stress across management not only due to the ability to collate documents and time-off requests in one central location, but the ability to have checks and balances in place company-wide.

Pros:

The overall ease of use, layout and functionality was my main attraction to HR Partner. The platform is intuitive, with a plethora of options and the ability to personalize features was wonderful. The support from the team and online tutorials only made the set up process even easier.

Cons:

Nothing. Any time I had a question, the support team was readily available.

Alternatives Considered: Built for Teams and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: Ease of use, responsiveness from the team when starting the demo and trial.

Pauline
HR Manager in Singapore

Using HR Partner is definitely recommended!

Comments: Since we are all WFH, it very easy to manage our employees via HR Partner.

Pros:

HR Partner is easy to use and it's also easy to convert to from your current HR system. Their support desk is also quick, friendly and helpful and a lot can also be found in their manuals too.

Cons:

Integration with more job boards would be much appreciated and creating an app for smartphones too.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner: HR Partner has is a more complete HR system.

Switched From: OrangeHRM

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: The applications looked exactly what we needed for our available budget.

Rachel
Office Manager in UK
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Amazing value

4.0 last month New

Comments: A big improvement from our last system, excellent value and cannot fault the service we've received.

Pros:

This is a great product for SMEs wanting to streamline HR processes and save time. Really good value for the number of features that are included and compared to other HRIS on the market. Their support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always gets back to us super quickly.

Cons:

Annual leave seems overly complicated. Most other HRIS I've trialed, the leave has been straightforward and quite automated whereas this needs quite a bit of manual intervention

Alternatives Considered: Access PeopleHR, bob, Personio, BambooHR, Natural HR and Employment Hero

Reasons for Choosing HR Partner: Growth of the company, needed to streamline HR processes and reduce admin

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: HR Partner has a lot of features that others charge additional fees for. It's comparable to the most expensive on the market but for a fraction of the price

Hugh
Director of Finance & Operations in UK
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees

Thoughts after 9 months of use

Comments: Good, it was a worthwhile investment and whilst not perfect is good value.

Pros:

Really glad we invested in this, proved very useful for moving our HR records away from paper, made recruitment and onboarding much easier to manage and enabled staff to remotely request leave, log sickness, accidents. There are other facilities that we plan to use. Helpdesk very prompt in replying to queries and sorting issues out. Open to suggestions.

Cons:

Chose not to use the timesheets facility as not flexible enough for our requirements, which is a shame.

Bilal
Bilal
Chief Operating Officer in Finland

One of our best investements

5.0 last month New

Comments: Excellent experience. They are responsive and keep improving their software. It is a must have tool if you want to manage your employees

Pros:

HR Partner is a brilliant tool for small and mid sized companies to manage employees. It has all the features you can think about including Expense Claims, Leave Management, Recruitment etc.

Cons:

There are not really any cons but some improvements they can add. They need to improve the reports section. You cannot really generate quality reports. Also there is no option to print an expense claim or other things. Sure you can do ctrl+p but that prints the whole page. Would be nice if they can give option to print employee details and expense claims in nicer cleaner way.Have an inbuilt system to generate salary slips.Add live chat support on their website that would be awesome

Angela
Executive Assistant in US

Great product!

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the variety of features. HR Partner is well designed and intuitive for new users. It also has a lot of the features we need, which is what made it stand out against its competitors. Their support is also quick and helpful, even with the difference in time zones.

Cons:

There are a few features we wished were available like automatically calculating for federal holidays that all employees are given off and setting a maxed amount of hours per person without a new leave policy for each person. However, HR Partner has taken our feature requests and implemented multiple of them and we appreciate that collaboration.

Alternatives Considered: Jostle, MyHub, Igloo, Noodle and Papyrs

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: Price, responsive customer service, storage rules

3 years ago

Hi Angela, Thank you for your lovely review. We're glad to hear HR Partner is helping make your job easier. With the federal holidays, you can now upload all the holidays for your country. See here - https://prnt.sc/oxz4p2 I hope this helps and please feel free to continue making suggestions :) Regards, Fiona

N'Teasha
Owner in US

Best Purchase of 2020

Comments: I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros:

I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Cons:

I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

Alternatives Considered: RemoteTeam.com

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: The webinars are excellent in explaining the benefits of HR Partner and once you login the setup is so easy.

Chantal
Director in UK
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support

Comments: Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros:

- the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses - support is really responsive 24/7

Cons:

I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

Clare
HR Manager in UK
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

Using HR Partner

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Its fantastic, I'm new in post ( 3 months) and I've achieve so much and moving HR in the right direction to make this quick and efficient , with some interactive fun along the way.

Pros:

Love the Tutorials this was a great place to start for me as I had never used this system before answered all my immediate questions with the helpful videos.HR Partner portal for Admin user and Staff portal is fantastic, it really is a one stop shop and if you are very creative, like I am, you will love the variety this system brings. Recruitment, Onboarding and Inductions along with Probations are now all built, with videos, forms, and e signature documents. Our first year for Performance reviews has been successful and hoping that the forms will soon be downloadable too as normal forms......the list is endless!!

Cons:

Just when I think I can't do something I seek advice with the support team and they find me an alternative, and generally that works out better than my original idea.NO CONS from me.

Becky
Project Leader in UK
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees

HR Partner Review

Comments: HR Partner offers employers the opportunity to support staff by creating a personal document file and thereby saving critical time used to search for documents - in addition to many other support functions.

Pros:

The strength of the product lies not only in the layout and comprehensive solution it offers but in the exceptional online support offered by competent and extremely well-informed staff.

Cons:

In the time we have used the program, we have not identified a gap.

Vanessa
Operations in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

A great addition to our company!

Comments: We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pros:

Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Cons:

If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

Lonnie
Lonnie
Founder in Mexico

The Complete HR Management Package

Comments: HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros:

HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons:

The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

3 years ago

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized. Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this. All the best, Fiona

Shaun
Shaun
Senior Project Manager in US

HRPartner is really good

Pros:

- I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons:

- The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon. - Some nice-to-have features are still pending. - There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

Trudie
CEO and Co-founder in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Straightforward solution from recruitment through whole employee lifecycle

Comments: Excellent experience.

Pros:

We were looking for a solution which had an Application Tracking System for recruitment, and worked as a database for our people and supported their HR needs throughout the employee lifecycle. Plus we wanted a good suite of APIs and documentation to allow us to integrate with other systems. HR Partner has given us all of this and we haven't regretted the choice.

Cons:

It doesn't have some of the bells and whistles of more expensive HR software, but HR Partner do listen to the customers and add things to their roadmap. We have multiple shift workers on different working patterns, which is complicated for HR Partner's holiday booking. I'd like that to change, but appreciate that most organisations have simpler holiday booking needs.

Alternatives Considered: Access PeopleHR

Donna
Bookkeeper in Australia
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

HR Partner clearly LOVE their clients!

Comments: With HR Partner we can effectively monitor all of our employees' renewable memberships, licences etc without using spreadsheets anymore which was labourious and unreliable! All of our information and documents are stored in one place and easy to find instead of being scattered across multiple folders on the server, and I love the asset feature which allows me to quickly look up who has which computer or phone etc. Overall HR Partner is streamlining and simplifying the whole process and is so lovely to use!

Pros:

I am very thankful that I found HR Partner. Being able to initially trial the program was a tremendous benefit and they were so patient and helpful during that time; they never once made me feel like I was wasting their time – I can’t thank them enough. Their responses to my questions during setup, integration and beyond have been prompt and personal and the team is always open to suggestions. The program is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate, yet it can be used to accomplish an enormous amount and is highly flexible. With the Xero integration up and running, the leave application & approval process is a breeze. The team are available via email, on-line chat and even phone, which is rare and wonderful in an industry which is rapidly becoming very depersonalised. They clearly love their clients and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons:

I haven't found anything to dislike. The team are so easy to talk to and so easy to get hold of that any issues (few as they have been!) are quickly resolved. They are open to suggestions and happy to implement changes where possible.

Paul
Paul
Director in UK
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Great HR Software

Comments: Excellent. Really solid platform for HR management.

Pros:

Really simple to navigate interface, Well thought out software. Covers all the aspects we needed as a company and the staff love the online portal where they can manage all their holiday requests and profiles.

Cons:

Not found anything that I don't like exactly but the signature section could be improved, sometimes the signing boxes don't save so you have to do it again.

Jessica
Operational Lead in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Brilliant platform for HR Management

Comments: Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros:

The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons:

There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

Kurt
Director of Operations in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Best HR tracking system out there!

Comments: Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros:

We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't. We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software. As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons:

I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

Stephanie
Owner in US
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use, and lots of options

Comments: We are loving it so far

Pros:

I like that it is a ONE STOP SHOP for all HR needs

Cons:

Learning curve. With the tutorial videos and help it has helped a lot.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to HR Partner: App Sumo

Toni
Executive Support Lead in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

HR Management Platform

Comments: Implementing HR Partner has been an easy process. This platform is ideal for small-large organsiation's. It is there to support HR in the employment lifecycle from recruitment to exiting.

Pros:

HR Partner has helped Injury Matters streamline many of our processes and allowed us to keep all our HR records on one platform. It's extremely user friendly, and team members can access and update their information at any time, anywhere. It has significantly reduced administration time. The help desk was helpful not only in launching the platform in our organisation but also in the continued ongoing support.

Cons:

The only con I would have is not having the option to have customisation done to suit our organisation's needs but so far have managed to put workarounds in place for these.

Alberto
Alberto
Founder in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

HR Partner is the only HR Managment Tool You Need

Comments: Overall it is must-have for any organization big or small. It is super easy to onboard and use and I highly recommend. It provides a simple yet customizable platform for you to leverage to provide a strong and professional HR presence.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and user experience that HR Partner provides. It provides an awesome platform to improve your team's/organization's professional look to your internal team. It also allows for easy to use document signing and team member self-service that is extremely flexible. All our team's information is there in one single pane of glass.

Cons:

HR Partner says there is an integration with Indeed to track application and their statuses but we have had zero luck with that integration. The software does provide applicant tracking within the HR platform and it works well but it would be great to have that integration they advertise.

2 years ago

Hi Alberto - thanks a lot for submitting this review. It's great that you're getting benefits from the self-service functions (and looking more professional for your team!). Our integration with Indeed does work, so please get in touch with us if you're still having trouble with this. Thanks, Fiona

Kalpika
Kalpika
Country HR Business Partner in Sri Lanka

User friendly and friendly towards users!

Comments: Coming into the demo, we had a clear requirement list and all of it is being taken care of. We're raving fans! :)

Pros:

I've used a handful of HR platforms, both as a general user but also as an implementor/ admin. HRp outperforms 99% of those and 100% when considering value for money. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are absolute rockstars when it comes to support. Setup in itself is extremely intuitive but there hasn't been a query that hasn't been answered within the day, including weekends! There's a host of features and for a scale-up like us, the pricing tiers is perfect. Honestly, in 3 months of using the platform it's evident every feature has been thoughtfully curated. Our company is co-located across 2 countries and this still does a fantastic job across all the modules we're using. There's even a user-pushed feature implementation which is huge!

Cons:

Genuinely, none that I've used so far. 3 months in and all is gold!

Maurizio
Maurizio
Finance and Logistics in Luxembourg
Publishing, 2-10 Employees

So happy for our choice

Pros:

HR Partner contains all the features we needed and, more we use, more we see the benefit of an integrated set of features covering all HR needs. The Recruitment function able to push on Job Boards has increased a lot the visibility of our Job Offers. On top, fantastic support from the developer, quick and precise to reply effectively to any request we ever made.

Cons:

We were missing the Employee 's Appraisal. We discussed this option with the developer. But it will come soon. Timesheet a bit too tricky to use / report.

Jimmy
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Decent HR Manager

Comments: it's good enough for the basics and for the price that I paid on App Sumo.

Pros:

I like that it's cloud based, mostly user friendly and user intuitive, so setup is easy, instructions are good enough

Cons:

it's not a full HR app, we still have to use Microsoft excel to track some things and then print it out and scan into HR partner, this is mainly for performance bonus tracking. Wish there was a way to have a bonus tracking function on the app. Maybe some type of excel function would be awesome

Stefani
Talent & Culture Team Leader in Canada
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Your all in one HR Software!

Pros:

I love so many features about HR Partner, so it's definitely hard to choose one, BUT if I had to choose, I would choose their leave feature. We are at a point in our organization right now where we were using SO many documents and files to keep track of all of our team members' leaves and it was just way too out of hand. With the leave feature, it definitely helps take a load off of our talent & culture team because we were able to add in managers as admins to now approve leaves.

Cons:

So far, I would say the display of the organizational chart could be better. If you have a lot of team members, the organizational chart cuts off and doesn't show the whole organization unless you change it to another view.