Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Airtable

Airtable is the database that anyone can use with a beautiful spreadsheet interface.

Learn more about Airtable

Showing 1,169 reviews

Spencer I.
Portrait Photographer
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-02

"An organizer's dream database manager"

Comments: Airtable helps me run my photography business much more effectively. I'm able to track the progress and status of my photography jobs, to assess outstanding details, to have different databases for all my studio lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and miscellaneous tools and assets. I have different tables for different purposes, including tables that are checklists for the gear I need to bring for each kind of shoot. I can easily reference, in a visually-foward way, which lighting modifiers, number of batteries or stands, and which lenses I need to pack for an office headshot job or an in-the-park family portrait session without needing to put much effort into thinking about it. The less I have to think about such details, the more I can focus on my clients and work to do. In more ways than one, Airtable helps make this happen.

Pros: Airtable does what a lot of basic database and spreadsheet manager do, but most robustly with complex features and with more visual pizazz. For visual thinkers and organizers, Airtable makes the average tracking task or information management responsibility both a pleasure and a joy.

Cons: As with any feature-packed professional software, There is a learning curve with mastering where tools are and what all the platform can do. Once you get a hang of the interface and the many customization options, you will be sailing with delight.

• Reviewed on 2021-07-02
Andrew D.
Andrew D.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-29

"The best spreadsheet app out there and powerful enough to run a whole business from"

Comments: In spite of errors and downtime, it's a great piece of software and essential to my business. As they grow I hope they spend more time polishing what they already have.

Pros: Airtable essentially powers my entire business. It acts as a CRM, marketing planner, content planner and task management app - it's very configurable and has powerful features for creating, modifying and reporting on data.

Cons: Recently there has been repeated incidences of downtime which are worrying - and they have a habit of launching new features that are not fully tested and cause issues.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-29
Ana B.
Architectural designer
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-22

"Easy collaborative planning tool"

Comments: Overall I enjoy this tool and the ease of keeping my schedules organized and being able to access from any device live

Pros: Being able to access and add to different team airtables , my own private spreadsheets and task lists, at any time from any device is so helpful in keeping everything organized. While there are other options out there, airtable is easy to use or edit and user friendly for even the least technically savvy team member - and the price is right too.

Cons: I have wanted a gantt view option for several years - I see that it has been added to the pro plan which we are not on. I would like to learn more about this new feature for my next project. I also would like to be able to see all my commitments across projects in a personal view - and be able to see others overlapping team deadlines too.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-22
Sean B.
Performing Arts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-25

"Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!"

Comments: Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Pros: We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Cons: The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

• Reviewed on 2021-02-25
Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-22

"Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database"

Comments: I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

Pros: The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Cons: Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-22
Ing siang T.
Ing siang T.
Engineering Officer
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-05

"Early User and a Returning Addict"

Comments: Overall I am a super fan of Airtable - first discovered, fell in love, and told everyone I knew about Airtable 3-4 years ago, IIRC when they first appear on Product Hunt. Build a whole bunch of bases to manage my person life (book list, financial trackers, a large inter-linked base to track 3D printing activities for a local maker space etc.). Stopped using it for awhile because I was focusing on my day job for a few years, before coming back to do side projects and businesses. Ended up build a tracker for my subscription business, with automated renewal and receipt email generation via Zapier. Airtable is not perfect but it made a non-coder me into someone who can create a solution that’s “almost there”. I always tell people - Airtable can’t do everything (like a fully customized software) but 80% of your need can be satisfied by Airtable with 20% of effort, broadly speaking. I also love their Customer Services - while it is no longer the Airtable 2-3 years ago where I just chat using the chat tool (Intercom or..?) and ask UX related questions as they come to me (simple questions, not too different from asking a coworker in your office) and even caught the CEO Howie Lou a few times; it is still a very well supported software/ company where the CS team actually know the system really well and does’t just shove canned responses in your face. Overall, lots of love for Airtable!

Pros: Ease of use, basically a database without the complexity of being one. No more managing of tabulated data via spreadsheet or simple table in word processing software. I also like the fact that I can do data entry in expanded and table views (I have a base called “Ideas”, where each column correspond to an area of interest in idea generation, e.g. Problem, Market, Competition, Elevator Pitch etc. - which the preferred data entry method is in the Expanded Jew; where as for base such as my “Bank Transactions Tracker”, the table field is better. I also like how they aren’t just focusing on being American (yay to company that bother to cater to ALL date format under the sky) although for some other colum type they haven’t got down to it yet (telephone number etc.). Personally I am a big fan of the Pro feature Blocks, which I used to create performace dashboards for my freelance subscription business. The Blocks feature is the only reason I opt to pay, although I am paying mostly out of my credits accumulated during the earlier days of Airtable. Also like the community that’s building on top of it, forum is very active and lots of power users to learn from. Combine with with other IaaS tool such as Zapier and you get a really powerful tool.

Cons: Insufficient control (can be easy to make mistake such as accidental typing etc.), lack of data validation (upon data entry), and interface could use more customization (e.g. lots of empty/white spaces in Card views, can’t have multiple lines in field header etc.).

• Reviewed on 2018-12-05
Director of Operations and Product Development
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-27

"fantastic solution for information-oriented project management"

Pros: * lends itself well to building information tracking resources
* simple data-driven layout
* scalable project areas
my operations team uses airtable to manage a lot of information flow and have converted complex tracking resources into the airtable format. the fact that we now utilize the app for a lot of these solutions is a testament to its immediate strengths. i enjoy how airtable doesn't necessarily force me into any specific workflow, which has been the major reason why other project management solutions don't work--everyone has a different philosophy around project management.

Cons: * pricing model
* learning curve
* communication management
* lack of certain standard features
there are a lot of glaring pain points that my team encounters on a weekly basis which makes airtable, not necessarily the perfect solution but rather the best we've found so far. first off, airtable is too expensive for my company based specifically on their pricing model. to note, airtable charges per user per workspace. each member of my team manages specific projects related to a different area of the business. for ease of organization, we have a separate airtable workspace built to accomodate each employee. for example, we have a workspace for finance projects and a workspace for customer support projects. from a visual project management standpoint, this makes the most sense. sometimes our finance manager will need to engage and comment on a project base going on in the customer support workspace and vice versa. this engagement occurs daily. if you're a single user, incredibly small team or your company is client-based (where these costs would go into your billing), airtable's pricing model may not be much of a hinderance. there is a high learning curve when you get started. this is about a week of tutorials and deep-diving into the app. a lot of this time was spent modifying personal workflows to best utilize airtable. after that week of hair-pulling and a lot of cursing at our computer screens everything immediately became easier. one strong flaw in airtable is its team communication solutions. you have the ability to run comment strings on individual data rows, but an overall tab dedicated to general discussion would be immensely helpful to streamline discussion and reduce the amount of hunting/pecking for information. for a project management solution, airtable is fairly weak at offering seemingly standard task management features like scheduled notifications and workback timelines. after enough online digging, you can sometimes stumble upon a "good enough" solution. on this subject, archiving is not at all available, which is one of the more "seriously?" missing features.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-27
Sydney C.
Director of Cleint
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

"Highly Recommend"

Comments: We've implemented Airtable as a CRM for lead generation and tracking communication with new propsects for each of our clients. We are also using it internally as a CRM to track our clients, we have a base for managing our podcast production, our weekly blogs, and each of our contractors have their own base to track the progress of their work.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use and how clean and uncluttered it looks. It makes sorting, filtering, grouping so easy and easy to read. It also it so easy to track metrics - no need for formulas anymore.

Cons: I wish it could hide rows otherwise there is nothing I don't like.

General Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-05

"Airtable organizes and improves communication between teams"

Comments: Airtable has been key in our organization to solve different problems like data organization, project management which at the same time provides a great collaborative and creative experience which is one, brand management, social media management and post scheduling have been some of the functions that have allowed us to create marketing campaigns and make our brand known in addition to this as a project management software its tools to schedule tasks, manage tasks and track hours and expenses have been really useful for us

Pros: Airtable is a software that came to change the vision we had about project management because it has a system that focuses primarily on the organization and collaboration of data, its methodology for organizing data in spreadsheets and its ability to link contacts to your company or inventory items to your suppliers is really amazing, its functions for the generation, segmentation and lead generation are very successful as well as its tools for generating marketing content and as if it were not missing more integrates these functions an elegant but simple interface and multiple support functions

Cons: Airtable is disadvantaged in some aspects that must be taken into account such as its formatting problems, the difficulty to import and export contacts and its weak integration with social networks, however, I do not doubt that they can soon solve these disadvantages

• Reviewed on 2021-04-05
Benjamin N.
Benjamin N.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-04

"Airtable - endlessly adaptable"

Comments: I use airtable as a CRM and project planner.

Pros: I love the variety of things you can do on Airtable. If you want to use it for a simple CRM or project tracker you can use one of many premade templates and have up and running within minutes. But you also customise your tables endlessly using a variety of features and add-ons. It has a great community of users with helpful suggestions and awesome ideas. Using one such idea I hooked up Airtable to Slack using Zapier and built custom notifications for myself. The custom fields are great for data validation and inserting formulae. It's a great product and really fun to use.

Cons: There's not a lot I dislike about it. I would say that when building complex formulae some better error messages would be useful. Sometimes it takes a long time to work out what you have done wrong (in my case a misplaced comma).

• Reviewed on 2019-09-04
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Consultant
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-22

"Airtable - Visual Data, Browser Friendly, Easy To Use"

Comments: Overall, I really liked this app, and I have already recommended it to folks who have projects that need some kind of group and resource management tool but don't warrant a full-blown project management suite. I found the free version to be very flexible in use, and the pre-designed tables they offer as templates are well thought-out.

Pros: The interface is one of the most appealing things about Airtable, once you figure out that it's ALL visual. If you already have some kind of background in using databases or embedded spreadsheets, the process of cataloging your information in Airtable is extremely easy. If you forget a table/group/collection, there is almost always a way to add it on the fly without having to start your entire project over. Put anything you want into your tables, like photos, video, URLs, MP3s, or documents. I like that no one has to download anything to use Airtable - it works in a browser.

Cons: When I set this up for a band I was managing, I couldn't find instructional video to direct them to as a tutorial. The members without computer background still needed hand-holding because they were expecting more menus spelling out exactly what to do, like in a computer app.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-22
Seth H.
Seth H.
Content Marketing Manager
Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-02

"The Tool Every Organized Person Needs In Their Life"

Comments: I have used Airtable since its early days for a variety of business and personal uses. And that's what I love about it: it's so flexible that it can meet just about any use case. At work, it has helped me organize complex projects, track content libraries, provide detailed documentation about major website overhauls, and more. In the time I've used it, I've been impressed with the rich feature sets that are regularly added, and the documentation is helpful. The team at Airtable seems to really understand who their customers are and what they need to be successful.

Pros: The greatest feature of Airtable is how flexible and customizable it is. If you can dream it, there's probably a way to do it in Airtable. Usually, that type of flexibility comes with a poor user interface or a steep learning curve. Not so with Airtable. It starts where users are familiar (a basic spreadsheet) and makes it easy to add on powerful features. You don't have to be a database guru to gain major efficiencies.

Cons: I wish there were more formatting options for the long text fields, particularly for Markdown support. This would leave the field essentially plain text on the backend, but would render stylistically on the front end. This would allow for many new use cases for the platform.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-02
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Process & Priorities Consultant
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-29

"Amped up Excel"

Comments: I love Airtable! As a consultant I'm using it now on 3 different projects and everyone who I've invited to join loves it. It's intuitive to use if you're familiar with Excel and easy to bring people in. The free version they offer is amazing and you should start there. Before you dive in, review the template space so you can get creative ideas on how to start building your bases.

Pros: I love that it's structured like an Excel doc - it makes learning it and teaching others really easy. The ability to group, filter, and sort is amazing and the multiple views create visualizations for people who see things differently.
The vast number of templates to use or start from is unmatched in the project management software space.
Customer service is incredible. They're help FAQs online are great, and if you reach out to talk with someone they are responsive with helpful info.

Cons: It's not easy to sort something out of view (e.g. a checkmark column for done items, there's a workaround but it could be easier)
It's difficult to have dependencies like Excel (e.g. if I select a date in the column, populate a date in the other)
For project management, it's not the easiest to handle sub-tasks. You can create a column for the main task and then group on that, but for projects with many main tasks it becomes cumbersome to rely on always having it grouped that way.
You can't copy a template into an existing base.
Pricing per user, per account. It would be amazing to upgrade only certain bases so all users on my account are counted the same.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-29
April H.
Wedding Sales and Event Coordinator
Recreational Facilities & Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-22

"Easy Solution for Collaboration"

Comments: My overall experience has been very positive. Finding this product was like a breath of fresh air after wading through several others. We were able to jump right in, import our existing data, make easy updates and implement it into our operations immediately.

Pros: We needed a product to manage not only effectively manage our leads and contacts, but to easily collaborate across team members. Airtable has done exactly that. The software is user friendly and not at all cumbersome to easily get the information where it needs to go and to be easily reviewed by other team members. We also really like the analytic features that give quick glances at our data. Another great feature is how the administrator can grant permissions to different team members based on their roles in the project to be able to give editing and viewing access where appropriate. Overall a great, easy tool that we heavily use.

Cons: The software really does everything we need. My only feedback would that it sometimes seems difficult to link contacts together within different data sheets. There’s options to do it but for how user friendly the rest of the program is, it’s not as obvious in this aspect. More training may help but it’s not as intuitive as the rest of the prospect.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-22
Hilary paige S.
Hilary paige S.
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-23

"Great, highly customizable tool"

Comments: I am a power user of AirTable and I use it for everything. I've also used it extensively for personal projects. This is my go-to tool for small businesses because it has so many applications.

Pros: AirTable is very customizable and their template library is second to none. I've used it in depth to organize projects for entire teams and I've used for everything from content calendars to request forms. It is such a powerful tool for marketers.

Cons: AirTable is very easy to break. It requires very detailed documentation on the part of the administrator to help teams understand why the may see filters disappear or things seemingly get deleted.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-23
Justin C.
Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-09

"Airtable has changed the way I think about... almost everything"

Comments: Airable can be hard to wrap your head around at first. Is it spreadsheet software? Project management software? A visual relational database tool? An Evernote or Trello replacement? Yes. To all of that. Sort of. Visually, Airtable resembles spreadsheet software, with columns and rows of sortable data. But you can't crunch numbers or produce quarterly earnings statements with Airtable. Airtable is a database management tool, so you can use it to manage anything you would put in a database. But because of the visually-oriented approach Airtable takes, that means go way beyond organizing contacts or saving recipes. I currently use Airtable to: - manage a year long project with multiple sub-projects and team members who collaborate via Airtable
- keep track of home projects, including reference imagery and shopping lists for each project
- organize donors to my non-profit project, including reminders of when I should get in touch with people and how they contributed to the project
- catalogue home design and architectural inspiration
Like Trello and Evernote, the possibilities of Airtable expand the more you use it. It's elegantly designed, ruggedly engineered and fun to use.

Pros: - Elegant UI design
- Intuitive UX (user experience) design
- Flexible and adaptable to nearly any workflow
- Collaboration with team members
- It's free

Cons: - The collaboration is great but could be improved with chat/conversations that operate more like Google Docs comments

• Reviewed on 2017-01-09
Tyler A.
Tyler A.
Copywriter
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-12

"Great organizational tool (once it's set up)"

Comments: I've used AirTable for over a year now and it has grown on me quite a bit. Once everything is set up, it's easy to stay organized, keep track of projects, and communicate with the rest of the team.

Pros: It's very easy to keep track of my projects and communicate with other stakeholders all within the same platform. There's a lot of helpful customization you can do within project cards. For example, we put opportunity briefs within the project card rather than having to link to an external Google doc. In other words, you can put everything you need in the same place.

Cons: I remember being very confused at the beginning with AirTable. It operates sort of like an Excel Spreadsheet and all those codes and formulas certainly overwhelm. Thankfully I had a Project Manager set everything up. Without her, it would have been a headache to set everything up from scratch. Also, the mobile app isn't great. In my experience, it's much more difficult to organize from the mobile view.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-12
Lissa K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-22

"Great for CRM!"

Comments: Great we use this for CRM for office supply management and daily tasks

Pros: I love that this is like a spreadsheet and functions similar with use of conditions filters and data sorting

Cons: I would like more controls on the admin side that are not available on the side of the collaborator such as filters

• Reviewed on 2020-11-22
Senior Recruiting Specialist
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-13

"At first suspicious, but now 100% on board."

Comments: I was hesitant to adopt Airtable because at first glance it doesn't look like anything special. It seemed like a glorified spreadsheet, but it's so much more than that. It's incredibly versatile. We use it for project management, data tracking and a supplier relationship management system. Our team is small and couldn't adopt salesforce, but honestly this is almost just as good for our use case and much much cheaper.

Pros: -It's clear and easy to use
-Great support and tutorials to get the most out of it
-very versatile, lots of uses

Cons: - There are a few ways it could be more complex and better to use, like with filters and how it could integrate into different tables

• Reviewed on 2019-12-13
Design, Estimate, and Project Coordinator
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-13

"LOVE IT"

Comments: If there was a magical, mythical unicorn of the software world this is it. It came prancing into my life like a dream. Rainbows and all. It is colorful, simple, sleek, customization, free, and a software you could only dream of existing. It is more than the mythical unicorn, it is the Cadillac unicorn that you pimped out with exactly what you want; no BS.

Pros: Free, free, freeeeeeeeeeee In the world of subscription based EVERYTHING it is nice to have a software I can utilize free of charge! There is a LOT MORE to it if you pay the incredibly low monthly fee, but it is a highly valuable software without it! Let me put it this way, it is simple enough that ANYBODY can use it. I set up the bases (super easy) and my other family members fill them in. We are a small family business, so the ease of use, and cost effectiveness are crucial. It is so customizeable it is ridiculous. It will not replace Excel by any means, but is a strong force in our arsenal of programs that is for sure.

Cons: Absolutely nothing! The product is wonderful beyond belief.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-13
Chais M.
Chais M.
Co-Founder
Printing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-12

"More than a simple relational database..."

Comments: We literally run our $500,000/year custom apparel & accessory small business (24 Hour Tees) exclusively with Airtable (and many other excellent third-party tools that play nicely with Airtable) #BusinessIntegrations #BusinessHacking

Pros: We are thrilled with Airtable and it is the only way we start out a new business idea! When we need to track data for new businesses, tracking everything a business can track (customer info, transaction details, service tickets, timesheets, profits & losses, etc.), we choose Airtable because we love the convenience it provides our team! #WeFeelLikeDatabaseManagers #NotReallyButClose

Cons: In its current version, Airtable is a bit on the consumer side... If Airtable added the following features I believe more businesses would use it exclusively as their business database:
- Linking Records Between Bases
- Allowing Commenting via the API
- Better internal (templated) CRM Management (User Front Front End - Possible GUI interface like your 'form' tool)
- Webhooks from specific views

• Reviewed on 2018-10-12
Samanta R.
Samanta R.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-13

"Great tool for remote teams"

Comments: We've been working with Airtable not that long, but it has improved our workflow so much, allowing our remote and in-house team to have a common format on the way we organize and schedule our assignments.
Everyone loves spreadsheets now!

Pros: Airtable has allowed my team to create really complex calendars which can be updated as the process progresses.
It allows to make assignments and it sends automatic mails to the ones involved.
Everyone can see the changes that are made within the document and who had made them.
Airtable is great, it has really powerful tools for creating tables that you can customize and adapt perfect to any need of your team.

Cons: Since it has a lot of options, it is difficult to learn, specially for people that are not familiar with spreadsheets.

Pamela S.
Community Relations Assistant
Museums & Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-26

"Baby Boomer who loves Airtable"

Comments: Time management has been a huge issue here as we are a non-profit and I only work part time.
The tools in airtable have helped with productivity and also allowed me to share the data from my outreach quickly with other departments.

Pros: I use airtable in both gathering information from staff and the public, in a variety of ways.
I am responsible for the accounting process in our department of 14 and we use airtable as way to record all expenditures, track different account purchases, as well as balance my monthly credit cards for the business office. I also manage tours and a speakers program and am able to streamline the request, scheduling and communication both in house and with the public in a organized and branded way.

Cons: I am still trying to figure out how to quickly share blocks and am having trouble doing so.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-26
Jason S.
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-02

"Use this to run my whole company"

Comments: Overall its been great and their support is the best out there!

Pros: Great customer support. You can customise this to anything you want it to be.
Their API is great as well as their documentation and support

Cons: The only problem I have with this software is the terrible iOS applications. If I want to use it on my iPad I do no use the app but rather the web browser due to the lack of functionality.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-02
Mitxel T.
Officer
Military, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-23

"Airtable was a lifesaver for my operations and sharing a common picture with the rest of a team."

Comments: I love Airtable and I have used it for a number of things since I have found it.

Pros: I love that it was compatible with military networks and i was able to use it to disseminate information and basically provide updates to everyone on my team. I love the multiple different ways to layout the information and what that all looks like. I love the ability to generate forms.

Cons: The only downside to this product is that some of the advanced features are a subscription cost. I really love the product, I just wish that there was maybe a one time fee for unlimited access for life instead of the subscription model.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-23