About REACH

REACH's digital signage software is an easy-to-use solution for only $20/month! We have almost 500 "5-Star Reviews" to prove it!

Learn more about REACH

Pros:

Really adds to our front lobby, for a price we could afford. Best customer service I've ever seen, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons:

It could be a little intimidating for someone without any web skills.

REACH ratings

4.6
4.9
4.6
4.8

9.5/10

REACH has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 520 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used REACH before?

Jeff M.
Jeff M.
Director of Design + Digital in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

5 4 years ago

Comments: I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Pros:

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Cons:

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Wayne M.
Wayne M.
Web & Digital Developer in Canada

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

4 3 years ago

Comments: Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Pros:

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Cons:

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Alternatives Considered: Watchfire Ignite

Reasons for Choosing REACH: We were using a custom-built program to facilitate our basic digital display needs. Features were limited, but served its purpose.

Reasons for Switching to REACH: We technically use "Watchfire Ignite" for our external digital displays, and chose to remain with them since the hardware was a costly investment. As for our internal digital displays, we use residential grade televisions and a Mini PC (NUC) to house each license supplied by Reach. Most signage companies were not willing to work with our Mini PCs as it was considered "custom hardware", which was a mandatory component for us as we have also invested a lot of money in these Mini PCs, and they work very well for our needs. With that being said and to answer this question, we chose "Reach" because the representatives were both knowledgeable and willing to work with us on a custom package (our hardware, Reach's software).

Naomi C.
General Manager in U.S.
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees

Good Software

5 2 months ago New

Comments: We had a wonderful experience with them. They made marketing for our salon very easy.

Pros:

We loved the availability of marketing choices they offered. The basically did all of the work for us and all we had to do was reap the benefits. They made it extremely easy to reach out to our clientele from the past and kept us up to date with several new marketing options.

Cons:

At the time we weren't able to continue with their service only because they did not integrate well with our new booking software but I am sure they have upgraded that information by now.

Alternatives Considered: Aura Salonware

Reasons for Switching to REACH: They had the best deal offerings at the time.

Chief Operating Officer in U.S.

Great for First Impressions

3 4 years ago

Pros:

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

Cons:

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Betsy R.
Marketing Manager in U.S.
Maritime, 201-500 Employees

Solid foundation with flexibility to grow/expand

5 2 months ago

Comments: We are a fairly new client, just REACHed the one-year mark. Their customer service continually makes a big impression. The initial sales process and onboarding was been very easy, which is a pleasant surprise. REACH is the perfect fit for us. It is a great foundation, and is allowing us to now move forward and add additional locations/functionality.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and is similar to other platforms we use on the regular. The fact that there isn't a huge learning curve is appreciated.

Cons:

One thing we wish was different - there is no longer a Proof of Play feature. We were told, however, that it was in development 9 months ago. Hopefully that will happen this year.

Alternatives Considered: The TV Sign, OptiSigns, Raydiant and FWi

Reasons for Switching to REACH: User-friendly software, customer service, price point. Additionally, our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT]- we felt that he was actually listening to us and our needs.

Bill M.
Recreation Coordinator in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

A Great Way to REACH Your Audience

5 2 months ago New

Comments: We have participants who come in specifically for one class to our building, and may not know what else is going on that we have to offer. REACH gives us an opportunity to very easily advertise to our customer base with a visual display that we were able to tweak to show exactly what information we want, when we want it.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and very user friendly. Having had the software for a few years now, I'm always impressed by each new feature added, and the ease it takes to learn how to best implement it.

Cons:

Tweaking a display just the way I want it is slightly harder to do than it was with a previous design, but the more I get used to the software, the easier it becomes.

Julie C.
Development & Marketing Director in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Makes Life Easier

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Reach allows us to share videos of members, healthy recipes or YMCA commercials. It really is a fantastic way for us to market and advertise our program offerings and all of the benefits of being a member.

Pros:

The ease of use is fantastic. It's great I can put content on and schedule how log it stays up there. I am a one person Marketing team and this has made my job so much easier.

Cons:

Honestly there is not much I can say that I like least about Reach.

Matt P.
Assistant Athletic Director in U.S.
Sports, 51-200 Employees

College Athletics

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Our overall experience has been enjoyable. Tech support has been extremely timely in assisting with any questions or concerns that we may have.

Pros:

The REACH software allows for content to be easily updated from various platforms, which has been extremely helpful in displaying media that has expiration dates.

Cons:

Every so often the players will freeze and are not able to be accessed through the administrative dashboard. A hard reset needs to performed and they are back up and running within a minute or two.

Sean O.
Sales/ Marketing Director in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

I love REACHing out to people!

5 last month New

Comments: Absolutely wonderful experience! Couldn't ask for a better product!

Pros:

The REACH software is very easy to use and user friendly. The content is very useful in a large organization to spread the good word about what is currently happening or what is coming up.

Cons:

I haven't had any cons to REACH. Not once have I had a problem with the software.

Timothy R.
Sr. Industrial Hygienist in U.S.
Mining & Metals, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Versatile, Intuitive, and Endlessly Customizable to your needs

5 last week New

Comments: In my humble opinion, communication and pre-planning are the cornerstones of good business and project management. The lack of them is the downfall of success. REACH software solves both problems with considerable ease. REACH Media is really the first product that proactively communicates with anyone who sees the monitor display, and it's always there. Good Job!

Pros:

Overall ease of use, with little training required. The overall layout is visually appealing.

Cons:

After using the software for about two months, I have no real cons, but instead a couple of suggestions. 1) I frequently have the REACH site and an Excel window open on one screen, with the windows reduced to the data being transferred. When a new calendar event window opens, it is fixed and cannot be moved, which greatly restricts window size. Please consider making the event box moveable as a click-and-drag; 2) Within the same new event calendar box, there is a button for more details, but the only addition is adding location. I think the original box could be slightly increased or tightened up to have location on the main screen; 3) When uploading new media library assets, it would be helpful if there was a crop/zoom function make the asset more readable or focus the content, and if it would be possible to have the option to have an asset scroll down automatically if the asset content exceeds screen height (Calendar events scroll just fine). Thanks

Christine Y.
Assistant to the Director in U.S.

Communicate Like a Pro

5 last year

Comments: From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

Pros:

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

Cons:

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Alternatives Considered: ScreenCloud, TelemetryTV, OptiSigns and Spectrio

Reasons for Switching to REACH: I did my homework and researched other competitors and chose Reach because they recognize that they are not the cheapest company out there but that their level of service and product design is worth the extra investment. You get what you pay for in many respects. The level of quality saves me time as I create the content. The ease of use is worth money to me. Time is money. We've been using Reach for just over six months now and I love a company that is consistently asking me "what can we do to improve your experience?" That tells me that they are quality conscious and that speaks volumes to me. Also, whenever I've had a problem they are quickly and easily accessible.

Richard J.
IT Manager in Canada

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

5 3 years ago

Comments: We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Pros:

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Cons:

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Alternatives Considered: QL Digital Signage Software, firmCHANNEL and BroadSign

Reasons for Choosing REACH: Our player was a one-person product. It became dated, and it was time to move to a robust cloud-based platform. The problem was that the product we used was so customized we felt it an impossible challenge to find a replacement, in particular, due to our Arena scheduling. When we found Reach, it was clear that they could solve all our issues and make the switch both possible and hugely beneficial.

Reasons for Switching to REACH: Reach was very competitive on price, always essential but additionally, was the only one with an end to end scheduling solution.

Kathy G.
Marketing Assistant in U.S.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Very satisfied with REACH TV

5 3 years ago

Comments: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Pros:

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Cons:

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

Kenneth D.
Director Audio Visual Services in U.S.

Digital Signage - Higher Education

5 2 years ago

Comments: Ability to communicate information across multiple campuses across the state. Unlimited training and assistance with content creation allows for us to hand off responsibilities to non technical personnel. Excellent experience overall.

Pros:

Easy to use. Templates that allow for branding and standardization of content. Ability to share content across multiple signage players. Support and service after the sale.

Cons:

Integration with our Emergency Alert and classroom scheduling systems was a challenge.

Alternatives Considered: FWi

Reasons for Choosing REACH: There digital media player signage platform for small indoor signage was end of life. We also needed the ability to share content across multiple signs easily.

Switched From: Cisco Unified Communications Manager

Reasons for Switching to REACH: Training and support. Did not need a full time IT person to manage solution. Significantly lower cost.

Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

Game changer during the pandemic

5 2 years ago

Comments: We use REACH to enhance our internal member amd digital communication. It now also serves as the seamless way for all members to reserve times of their choosing. REACH staff are accommodating and the software and hardware work just as well today as the first day of install several years ago.

Pros:

We have used REACH for several years and it always suited our needs. It wasn't until the reopening guidelines set forth by the State and numerous requirements did we fully reap the true advantages of REACH. Scheduling and reservations are now made simple and our Y members love this system. It's equally easy to use from the Admin and member perspective.

Cons:

There is nothing to dislike! The only area for improvement could be to have a better app interface. Web based works seamlessly but the app could be significantly improved.

Alternatives Considered: Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to REACH: It accomplished identical results for a fraction of the price!

Chelsea G.
Marketing Analyst & Communication Specialist in Canada
Mining & Metals, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great for Internal Communcations

5 last year

Comments: Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Pros:

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Cons:

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Alternatives Considered: Screenscape and Hypersign

Reasons for Switching to REACH: When comparing all the products, Reach hit all the points we needed and were looking for. Also, we were fortunate enough to talk with another user of Reach and gather their experience and they had nothing but positive news to share. They were right!

Elaine H.
Design and Media Coordinator in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees

Great overall product and amazing customer service!

5 last year

Comments: This product is easy to use and customize. Whether you make your own graphics and upload them or use REACH's images and editing tools, you'll be happy with this system. The designers listen to our specific needs and are able to customize our template at any time as well. Everyone I've had contact with has been super helpful and had immediate follow-through. Most importantly, this system is RELIABLE!

Pros:

We had a basic one-screen service for multiple years and upgraded our wall screen to REACH just a few weeks ago. Installation and ordering was easy with the help of our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who helped us every step of the way from design needs, installation, ordering, billing, and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened to our specific needs and was able to customize our program to be EXACTLY what we need for the present and for the future. When we thought we had the wrong cords for installation (which we didn't...our mistake), she was willing to send the correct ones overnight. She was willing to go over and above for us. This has been a consistent trend in all of my dealings with REACH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cons:

The only thing I would change is the design tools. These aren't always easy to use. The best way to get around this is to design in another program and upload an image instead.

James M.
Program Manager in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Reaching our Youth!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pros:

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Cons:

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer in U.S.

Happy Administrator & User

5 3 years ago

Comments: We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Cons:

Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

Stephen G.
Cable Supervisor / TV Instructor in U.S.
Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Creating Educational Access with REACH

5 last year

Comments: We have enjoyed using REACH for over three years. Great staff and response time to any issues.

Pros:

REACH has allowed our school district to communicate to our community in an efficient and stylish way. The best feature of this software is its video integration using video files and YouTube links. We have been able to include full video programs into our graphic message board.

Cons:

We have had issues with the social media layouts and integration. The software includes URLs that might be included in a Facebook or Twitter post.

Michelle T.
Director of Marketing in U.S.
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Reach Digital Signage great value

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Pros:

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Cons:

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

Alternatives Considered: Aurora Digital Signage

Reasons for Switching to REACH: Reach, at the time, provided a Facebook Live feature to be broadcasted to all of our LED signage. This feature is no longer supported, which is a bummer. I wish they will reinstate this feature.

Jereme B.
Tech Coordinator in U.S.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

5 5 years ago

Comments: Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Pros:

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Cons:

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Heath A.
Marketing Coordinator in U.S.
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

REACH, a customer's perspective

5 3 years ago

Comments: From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Pros:

Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Cons:

I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Brian W.
IT Analyst/Designer in U.S.

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

5 4 years ago

Comments: We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pros:

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Cons:

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

Tara K.
Media Office Specialist III in U.S.

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

4 5 years ago

Pros:

The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Cons:

One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.