BRIDGE Reviews

by Learning Technologies Group

• Overall
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About BRIDGE

Bridge employee development software increases engagement through learning, collaboration, skill building, & career development.

Learn more about BRIDGE

Jason H.
Real Estate Sales Associate
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-13

"Bridge Makes Required Learning More Than Bearable"

Comments: From a user's perspective, Bridge has made my on-the-job education much more enjoyable.

Pros: Participating in required learning is usually a drag in the workplace. Bridge, however, helps stifle that monotonous task and actually makes the process a bit more enjoyable. I recently completed my Title IX training in Bridge, and was not that bad actually. The training felt more engaging by requiring the user to click into specific module at designated times and soliciting responses to questions that were based on actual situations. Bridge also tracked my progress exactly, so when I had to pause the training and come back on a later day, I was able to pick up right where I left off.

Cons: Bridge could benefit from a more robust quizzing engine. I feel like more question types could be added. In addition, I would love to see 3rd party integrations. For example, it would be great to be able to connect your LinkedIn account and share the completion of any trainings to that network. I would also like to see badging come to Bridge. It would be pretty cool to learn new job skills via Bridge and get a digital badge as a reward that can be displayed to managers and peers alike. For example, if a manager needs to put together an ad-hoc development team, he'd be able to quickly identify those employees that have the needed skills for the purpose of the team.

by Instructure on 2019-02-11

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products.

If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]

Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

• Reviewed on 2018-11-13
Mike H.
Director of Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-10

"A good option for professional training with room for improvement"

Comments: Overall our experience is positive but with room for improvement. I think Bridge knows what needs to be improved but they're not moving as quickly as we'd like.

Pros: The user interface is simple and easy to learn and it's easy to construct your own content within the platform. Authoring and Insight capabilities are good for our team's use.

Cons: The speed of the app varies widely, being fast to login and move between pages one day and much slower the next. It also feels like a lot of product updates and new features are promised that don't appear. Support is not very responsive.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-10
Ron C.
Training and Education Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-22

"Bridge is pretty good but needs some things."

Comments: Overall I really like Bridge and it has been easy to work with. Reporting could be a little better and I think there should be some kind of email that goes out to managers when their learners are not completing assigned courses.

Pros: I like that we can author directly into Bridge. Very easy to setup a quick course and add testing to the new module.

Cons: I have had an issue with SCORM files. When learners failed I had to manually reset the learner to allow them to retake the course.

Hello Ron,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good authoring solution for your company.

If you ever need support, please reach out to [email protected]

Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books:

CCSD Learn Training Admin
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Bridge for the Win!"

Comments: My very favorite part about Bridge is that they have excellent customer service. They are always available to help me when needed and are great at following up.

Pros: I really like how easy this software is to use. It is comparable to making a google slide which makes it easy to train others to use. I love that we can use it to our advantage in training over 3,000 staff members in a number of different job settings.

Cons: I wish it was a bit more "moldable." There are something that my company needs that are not included with Bridge and are hard to get changed. I just wish we could form it into the perfect tool for our setting.

by Instructure on 2019-02-25

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is an easy-to-use training solution for your staff!

We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit recommendations and new product feature requests.

James B.
Training Manager
Banking, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-26

"Great LMS"

Comments: We use Bridge to organize both online and instructor-led training. We assign modules using Programs for advancement programs. We use the development area for quick modules or quizzes. Overall, we appreciate the ease of functionality of the program.

Pros: Instructure is constantly updating their programs. This adds new functionality on a regular basis and changes things without needing a complete new version to get used to.

Cons: There are a couple things that have added unnecessary clicks but still very few overall.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-26
Mission Partner Development Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-20

"Review of Bridge"

Comments: As an organization we've struggled with how to get information to a large number of remote staff that is easily accessible and can be given in a teaching format that we can track to see who has completed the course or even started it which is extremely helpful as you can send out reminders.

Pros: What I like most about Bridge is that you can create courses for staff, students, etc. that are engaging, track-able and you can assign it with different urgency and due dates or just make it available for use it searched. With Bridge you can create courses and assign them to staff and make it required, recommended, or just accessible as well as have attachments that are downloadable.

Cons: What I like least about this software is that when you have to edit a course it will re-enroll all incomplete learners in the course so they may lose their spot. They did make changes to this as it used to effect more then just incomplete learners but lucky they changed that.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-20
Abby S.
Assistant Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-10

"An Updated Training System"

Comments: Overall, I'm very happy with the software and it seems like a good move for our company. Our staff have an easy time navigating the system, which is the largest part of the battle. It's user friendly and current!

Pros: Bridge is easily customized and though I'm not involved in making the training modules for our company, it seems to meet our needs completely. It's easy to navigate and is organized nicely. It has several methods in which you can view the information, so whether you want to visually see it all on a graph, or you prefer your information be exported into a documentation to quick check numbers, this can be done too. It's current, modern, and relatively easy to train on as well.

Cons: Due to the permissions that were set for our company (by our company), my personal usage was not working appropriately. The training department was able to find a very easy and appropriate work around that actually works better than my true permissions should've.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-10
Larry L.
Executive Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-03

"Bridge LMS is a winner!"

Comments: When our group decided to produce an education program we had certain criteria which we knew would be a must for the LMS we would ultimately select. There are an overwhelming number of possibilities and pricing is all over the map. We settled on Bridge as it checked all the necessary boxes. Response from the staff at Bridge was quick and every question was answered to our satisfaction. What we didn't realize initially was that support was going to be such an important part of the LMS selection. Bridge support has been with us every step of the way. Our project will be done soon. I would highly recommend the Bridge LMS platform!

Pros: Bridge is professional and functional and will provide easy updates as needed in the future.

Cons: No negative comments regarding Bridge.

by Bridge on 2016-08-03

We appreciate your trust, and we¿ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-03
Adjunct Instructor
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-08

"Bridge puts training in the employees' hands"

Comments: No more mind-numbing, employer-required training. With Bridge, you're able to complete mandatory trainings on your own time, at your own pace.

Pros: Last week I had to complete our institution's safe hire training to serve on a hiring committee. I was able to complete my entire training on my own time in Bridge, which took me around a half hour. The last time I did this training, I had to sign up for a scheduled in-person training, and then sit through a mind-numbing rehearsal of repeated information. I also had to endure other employee's questions that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Bridge removed all that monotony, and it was wonderful.

Cons: I wish there was more interactivity on the part of the end-user. It seems to be just a consumable product for the end-user; i.e. read, remember, take a short quiz, and you're done. Though, there is the option to comment. It's decent, but it's rare that other employees would be in the system at the same time to interact with them.

• Reviewed on 2017-11-08
Anders L.
Training manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-25

"Short notes from an administrator"

Comments: Meets our requirements for publishing customer training, very good support, easy to use.

Pros: Easy to use as an administrator and as a user, nice interface.

Cons: Resetting user in program, import function could be better.

Hello Anders,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team!

• Reviewed on 2019-02-25
Consumer Services
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-13

"It's great because it's simple, but can be clunky sometimes, otherwise it's great"

Pros: Okay here's the thing about this software, it's the kind of software that you really need when you need it, but otherwise it just sits there

Cons: I don't really like that it's clunky and slow at times, but this is complex software and so I can understand.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-13
Samantha R.
Customer Service Representative
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-08

"Perfectly simple software"

Comments: I’ve had a very good experience overall using Bridge. Would definitely recommend to industry colleagues!

Pros: I use Bridge for training courses in our company on a weekly basis and from that perspective, it’s awesome. Really easy to use and has a really nice UX.

Cons: Even after coming up on 2 years I’ve never had a an issue using Bridge. It’s been a great tool for e-learning in my company and I have no complaints.

• Reviewed on 2020-05-08
Ben L.
Director or E-Learning
  • Reviewed on 2016-05-04

"Bridge is taking the industry by storm!"

Comments: My favorite part about Bridge is their customer service. Best customer service I have ever received with any software! Online chat support is top notch. They own every problem and solve most in a matter of minutes. Bridge has many great features. Pros-
Customer Service is fantastic!
It's easy to learn
From an Admin perspective, it is simple and fast
From the learner perspective, it is easy nice looking
It works very well on mobile devices
LMS for the future
Constantly adding new features
Authoring is very basic and easy to learn
Cons-
Authoring tool is very basic. Most authors use external tools, which is very common. But don't expect the authoring tool to have the same fuctionality as Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, etc...
You can upload those courses very easily however.

by Bridge on 2016-05-04

Thank you for your review of our product and services.

• Reviewed on 2016-05-04
David P.
Vice President
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2016-05-09

"Bridge is more than a Bridge!"

Pros: The software is easy to use and very intuitive. It bridge's a gap for employees to help them become smarter, better informed and more productive.

Cons: They are so much better than just a year ago. new features and updates are being updated all the time. They are headed in the right direction and seem to read our minds on what is needed next.

• Reviewed on 2016-05-09
Alister R.
Group Platform Support Manager
Commercial Real Estate Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-04

"Don't expect a response."

Pros: Bridge has a great interface and is designed with an easy to use interface; presenting you with the most relevant information as you need it.

Cons: The people who are responsible for selling Bridge LMS are incredibly unreliable; two weeks later and multiple emails for a demo to be set up and no response, even after one positive video meeting with an ex-employee of theirs, now it seems that they're ignoring my emails; it makes you wonder what level of support you would get after signing a contract.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-04
Jenna P.
Technical Recruiting Coordinator
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-26

"Multifunctional Software"

Comments: It's a great place to track your progress within your role and what you hope to accomplish within the company. This is a great way to track your ambitions with your manager.

Pros: We use Bridge to track our personal goals within our roles, our 1 on 1 discussion topics with our managers and company wide learning programs. It has a wide range of possibilities and is easy to use.

Cons: I don't have anything I dislike about this software. It accomplishes everything I need it to and is fairly intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-26
Leslie G.
Doctors office
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-23

"This is just and ok softaware"

Comments: It’s good to look up results but other than that not impressed

Pros: THe fact that I can go on and see what the hospital has ordered and she results on what they have. Done

Cons: The fact when I get on line it kicks you off regularly and you have to log back on

• Reviewed on 2019-03-23
Bob D.
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-26

"Excellent product, an indispensable LMS ."

Comments: Awesome app, works wonderfully in tracking adult learning courses. This system helps automating entire logistics of a robust training program. I highly recommend it.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-26
Kenneth B.
Organizational Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-28

"Helping people do smarter things"

Comments: The pre-sales experience and implementation was frictionless -- our user adoption has steadily grown over time, and the support teams are top notch.

Pros: My favorite part about Bridge is that we are hard pressed to find features that were not well thought through and not fully baked. Overall, things have gone very smoothly and efficiently, whether with our own custom courses, or with our off the shelf courses from another vendor getting loaded in by the Content Team at Bridge.

Cons: There is room for additional improvement (and they've already come so far!) in the area of reporting and management of video content. For us, we're especially looking for the capability to simply host a video (like a corporate, private "YouTube") without having to embed the video in a course.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-28
Peter S.
Training Manager
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees

"Great Learning Tool"

Comments: Full LMS training of over 1000 employees across the continental United States allows me to accurately track who has and who has not taken training. And the ability to create training when needed or modify existing training on the fly is a huge plus.

Pros: It is very easy to create training from scratch using the embedded features in Bridge or import the training materials from other authoring software. The tracking capabilities to know down to the IP address of the machine (type of) that accessed the training and when that took place is a great benefit as well.

Cons: I cannot think of anything at this time.

by Instructure on 2019-02-19

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge has been a great training solution for your team!

Andy M.
Recruiter - People Operations
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-11

"Great Company-Wide Tool"

Pros: I love that you can house it all here. Our organization utilizes Bridge for our company-wide compliance trainings and any other all-company types of training/learning necessary for annual completion (i.e. Employee handbook review and signature).

Cons: We do not experience regular negatives with this particular software.

by Instructure on 2019-02-11

Hello Andy,

• Reviewed on 2018-12-11
Shanta K.
Training and Development Spec.
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-22

"Training is so much better with Bridge!"

Comments: Overall - my Bridge experience has been great! I was the one. The CSM team is awesome and Bridge support is very helpful!

Pros: I love that the software technology is up to date and a the features and tools are actually useful and cool to use. My company purchased Bridge Learn last year and we were looking for a system that would allow us to incorporate video training course and structure training plans for our compliance courses and help with engaging our new hires during orientation. We got more than what we expected out of the software! Now with over a year into the system - we are fully implemented at both our TN and Mass facilities and the employees LOVE the fact that now they have a system to help give them the skills they need for their next promotion. Our managers and supervisors love the platform cause it gives them the freedom to develop their staff members how they see fit - and to it is also an opportunity for them to brush up on any skills they feel they need to improve in. Overall the system is great!

Cons: I love everything about the software, but I do wish there was a way to customize the reports. Most of the reports are already determined for the system. But I hope in the future Bridge will create away to do this and allow the admins to create their own reports.

Hello Shanta,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is "cool to use!"

Thank you for the recommendations on reporting. We are always looking for customer feedback to make our products even better!

If you haven't done so already, join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit new feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Bryan M.
Training Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-09

"Great, Simple, and Clean Learning Management System"

Comments: Bridge is a great way to host online training for our company. The simple interface made sure that the users were very clear in what to do next and admins were able to oversee the training easily.

Pros: Bridge is very easy to use, they intentionally make it intuitive so that anyone with or without experience can hit the ground running. Options to create simple training presentations from within the LMS without any additional software is helpful. User interface is very simple so it's obvious what the required courses are.

Cons: The branding wasn't as robust as we would have liked, since some external organizations take our training. The quizzes were simple to create, but there weren't many options to make them more interactive. Although the clean interface was nice, some thought it made it feel empty and plain.

• Reviewed on 2019-07-09
Raheel A.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2016-05-06

"Bridge has made learning easier for our company"

Comments: We have been using Bridge for 4 months to train independent sales agents for our company. Being geographically disparate, we needed an easy to use, cloud- hosted platform that allows us to ensure every single sales agent has the exact same baseline of knowledge. We leverage programs as REQUIRED tasks for every learner and then a robust learning library to provide even more education. The intuitive and simple design for learners removes clutter and puts courses and learning at the forefront. The implementation process is simply wonderful- our customer success manager and implementation consultants made the entire process extraordinary. Beyond just managing the implementation process, they gave us insight on Instructional Design, roll-out and adoption, ensuring we were on track to launch on our goal date, linking us up with other departments for greater insight and for being generally amazing people to work with. Reporting is lacking robustness and fidelity as of early May 2016 but is improving. Their customer service team is phenomenal and every single staff member is equipped and capable to resolve every issue on the spot. There has never been an instance where the issue wasn't resolved during the live chat session.

by Bridge on 2016-05-06

Thank you for taking the time to review Bridge! We are glad to know you enjoying it. You are smarter people doing smarter things!

• Reviewed on 2016-05-06
Andrew Z.
Content Development
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-03

"An LMS created for the end user."

Comments: They are really great, and have a modern take on learning, career development, and performance tracking. I think at least a demo from them is worth ANY company's time.

Pros: It is simple to use, has beautiful design, and includes functional and groundbreaking features to cover the expanse of employee progression. It can be administrated by a much smaller team, and has the most amazing training tool ever created, called "Practice".

Cons: Some of our data integration is a little messy, and required significant work-arounds to develop. Other than that, they are ideal for our business.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-03