WellnessLiving Reviews

by WellnessLiving Systems

• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About WellnessLiving

Online booking, resource scheduling, lead generation, and reporting solution for Fitness Studios.

Learn more about WellnessLiving

Samantha W.
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-28

"Karma Yoga Live"

Comments: overall good

Pros: visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Cons: Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-05-03

Hey Samantha,

Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance.

Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2021-04-28
Richard P.
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-12

"Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful"

Comments: Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Pros: For me, the biggest pros:
- the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect.
- the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails.
- There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably.
- Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Cons: I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily. Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-04-15

Hey Richard,

Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-12
Carol M.
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-28

"Simplicity Healing Review"

Comments: Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Pros: Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Cons: My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-10-30

Hey Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from onboarding and initial set up to your training on the software. As you explore platform, you will continue to discover new and exciting ways our many features help manage and grow your business. Whenever you'd like to request feature, report an issue or ask a question, you can conveniently do that on our friendly Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you succeed now and into the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- The WellnessLiving Team

• Reviewed on 2020-10-28
Shalen C.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-18

"Technical Department A+++"

Comments: This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Pros: The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Cons: Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-02-22

Hi Shalen,

Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating!

• Reviewed on 2021-02-18
Allison Z.
Owner and Pilates Instructor
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-15

"Was a Great Software Grew to Fast"

Comments: The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros: Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons: The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-01-16

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you!

-Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2020-01-15
Clara e M.
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-11

"Highly Recommend this Software"

Comments: Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Pros: Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Cons: Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-01-14

Hi Clara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2020-01-11
Jan T.
Founder/Owner
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-11

"Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!"

Comments: This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Pros: Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Cons: I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2019-12-20

Hi Jan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us!

-David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2019-12-11
Michael J.
Partner | Strategic Operations
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-07

"The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled."

Pros: Systems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!

Cons: None. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2017-12-08

Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!

• Reviewed on 2017-12-07
Andrew G.
Owner/Instructor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-25

"Wellness Living is a user-friendly platform for both clients and owners/staff."

Comments: Wellness Living has also stayed true to their promises. When I first spoke to them, they didn't have some of the things I was looking for in a software. The next time I spoke with them(6 months later), they had those things and more. It is because they actually listen to their clients' feedback. At the end of the day, we are the ones relying on the software to work, and be simple enough for us, our staff, and clients to use without any issues. It's like I was living in the street lost and wandering alone, to finding a home and a family to give me support and care. It's an extreme analogy, but in my case, it is true. I must say that I, Andrew Gordon, are speaking the words of my review-and relieved to have a place to share them. What I went trough with my old software provider was a nightmare. They left me hung out to dry, and it's a shame that I'm finding so many other stories of discontent. The truth I speak about my experience with Mindbody are documented with emails, chat transcripts and screenshots. I found Wellness Living after they had reached out to me in the past. They stepped up their game and keep getting better. So, as a consumer of software on a software review site, I feel a responsibility to honestly share what was bad about one provider and great about another. Once again, my words, my review.
Andrew Gordon
Yoga Moves You, Inc.

Pros: 1. I love the reviews that show up as customer verified. It gives us the ability to show REAL REVIEWS from REAL CLIENTS. Sometimes, for one reason or another, there is a fake review on one of the major sites. It can be a situation that has no resolution, other than moving on. However, the review stays up, even if you protest an make it clear that person never came to your studio. Promoting the Wellness Living Reviews, which are FREE as a resource, give credibility and reassurance that the person leaving the review actually CAME to the studio!
2. I don't even use MailChimp anymore, even though Wellness Living is easy to migrate your Constant Contact and/or MailChimp into. I just love the ability to use WellnessLiving, straight from the platform, click on my clients and send out the email. On top of that, you can track the statistics of the email campaign if you wish. Again, NO ADDITIONAL COST!!!
3. While using the WellnessLiving software, I have enjoyed the ease of making changes to our business pages, such as changing our logo, website, and branding. The inner workings that we have to use as owners are easy to navigate. There are no screen that look like an error screen from one of the old IBM computers(think Load, "*", 8,1)-yes I am that old-and so are the feel and functionality of those screens in Mindbody!
4. The widget for the staff is awesome. We can update pics, bios, etc. on the fly and it seamlessly integrates with our websites-and looks great.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2017-10-30

Hey Andrew!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review and for so passionately championing our software! We love our customers as much as (maybe even more than) you love us, so we¿re obsessed with making WellnessLiving the perfect software for you. That¿s why we¿ve so carefully curated the system¿s features and functions to ensure that any unpleasant experiences with other providers are never repeated when you work with WellnessLiving. Instead, we try to help our customers have the best time possible when using our software. We¿re so happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences since joining us and look forward to providing you with more, Welcome home!

• Reviewed on 2017-10-25
Shantelle A.
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-27

"My Yoga Studio"

Comments: It is the best software for my studio. With updates often, I am hoping that things will get better as they grow

Pros: I like the marketing, text and push notifications! Plus, our own app! There are many great features of this software!

Cons: Hard to get customer service some times. Cost a lot.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-07-31

Hey Shantelle,

Awesome review! We're so glad you made the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving, and there are definitely a lot of ways we stand out from the competition. They promote your app in the same place as your competitorsand with our custom Achieve Client App, it's designed to reflect your unique brand and business. And, while they charge for every little add-on and feature, our all-in-one platform has many features built right in, including our automated marketing suite that lets you send email, text, and push notifications to clients. Everything we do at WellnessLiving is for youour customer! Whenever you have a question or concern, call us right away and we will be there for you. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2020-07-27
Theresa C.
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-13

"The absolute best management software on the market!"

Comments: If you are a new business or are thinking about making the switch to a new software, don't hesitate! Make the change now. You will be so glad you did!

Pros: Ease of use! This is the most user friendly comprehensive software program available. We have been in business for over 17 years at the time this review is written and during that time we have tried and tested many other programs to function our yoga studio. Hands-down Wellness living is the best! Once you switch you never look back. Their customer support is amazing and actually get back to you. It's super easy to integrate into your current website with easy to use widgets. Their apps are wonderful, I can take my business on the road and to festivals. And the best part - our clients love it too!

Cons: There is nothing that wellness living needs to do make their program better. Every time they make changes I am shocked at how amazing the upgrades are! It is a wonderful system to use!

by Meaghan on 2018-10-19

Hi Theresa!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we do everything in our power to provide you with the best customer service, so we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so incredible. We also know that businesses like yours need powerful tools, which is why we have created such easy-to-use widgets and apps for you and your clients. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch to WellnessLiving and will continue to do our best to provide you with a system that serves your every need!

• Reviewed on 2018-10-13
Belinda B.
Integrative Ayurveda & Yoga Practitioner
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-18

"Game changer!"

Comments: Wellness Living is all-round awesome - it's like hiring 3 more people to do the work I've been doing on my own, for what seems like forever. And they do it WELL. It's professional, with an approachable & accessible interface, even for clients who are uncomfortable with computers. The response from their support department is dependably fast, with efficient and effective answers and solutions.

Pros: The best things about this software are that's it's user-friendly for everyone (not just the business owner) and includes all the great features you get with other platforms (online booking, e-commerce store, client retention tools like email automation and rewards programs, etc.), that work the way they're supposed to, but are also easier to navigate, monitor and maintain. The appearance and customization allow me to direct clients to my online store and booking platform without feeling like they've left my website, which strengthens my branding, nurtures trust and keeps their experience a professional one. I love that Wellness Living has done away with all the features one doesn't need in this kind of software and optimized the features that are most useful and necessary.

Cons: Honestly, I can't say there's anything that I don't like about this software. Their development team is constantly improving and innovating, and if there's a customization or feature you want added, they take it seriously and keep you in the loop on their progress.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-07-07

Hey Belinda,

We appreciate such a well thought out review! At WellnessLiving, we're all about giving you the features that help to best support your businessfrom booking features, automated marketing, rewards program, and more. Our engineering team is always hard at work and delivering features that solve our customers' problems so they can better run their businesses. If you'd like to request a new feature, don't hesitate to let us know in our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again thank you for leaving a review, and remember everything we do is all to make your job easierwe are your dependable, all-in-one solution! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2016-08-18
Chantal L.
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-12

"The Shack Fitness"

Pros: We find the software pretty user friendly and if we do not know how to do something we the customer service and tech support is super helpful and knowledgeable

Cons: There is nothing that we would say is a con about this software

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-05-03

Hey Chantal,

Thanks for the awesome review! Every aspect of WellnessLiving has been designed to make life easier for you and your staff. We're glad you've also had a great experience with our Support Team! They're there to walk you through whatever you need, when you need it. It's no small satisfaction for us to see businesses succeed when making the switch to a more user-friendly, up-to-date software platform with the right Customer Support to help things run along smoothly. We recognize that the software is here to support your business, not vice-versa, which is why we keep our prices much lower than our larger competitors like MindBody. Thanks again for the review, and thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2021-03-12
Mayuri M.
Yoga Teacher
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-26

"Best Customer Service"

Comments: The best customer service by far. Wellness Living goes out of their way to solve any issue they have. They always return calls. They have patience and care for their customers. They try their best to upgrade features. Their knowledge base is helpful if their are minor issues. You can easily learn to solve your own tasks in just a few minutes.

Pros: I liked the booking feature and reminders for the upcoming classes.

Cons: The online platform at these challenging times is not my repertoire as there’s too much to look into.
I tried zoom and it’s okay. I’m a person to person type to teach yoga and meditation.
Although my business has closed, I could still consider going back to try out the new online features if needed.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-06-01

Hey Mayuri,

Your review made my day! We always love hearing about the awesome experiences that customers like you have with our support team. We also understand that you've looked into Zoom. At WellnessLiving, we've recently integrated with them, and now you can set up your virtual classes and events, and invite clients to book, all in the software! If you need help with that, once again, our support team will be in your corner to get you comfortable with this new feature. Pivoting your business online can be a challenge, however, our all-in-one software has all the tools you need to have success, despite the times we live in. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to growing your business as a team. High fives all around! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2020-05-26
Sheila V.
Music, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-22

"THE best place to manage your Music School!"

Comments: Hands down the best thing about Wellness Living is the people who work there. I could never say enough good things about my trainer!! She went over and above to ensure that I was transferred accurately from my previous company - including giving up her Saturday morning to spend 5 hours on the phone with me. She worked to be sure all accounts were in order, organize the store, update settings, showed me where to find specific reports, etc. She made sure all bases were covered as I started. The owners are equally professional and committed to their business, staff and clients. GREAT company!!!

Pros: I love the ease of use! Compared to my previous software, there are far fewer steps to execute normal tasks. The design and functional clarity gave me a lot of confidence right away. No business software could actually fall under the heading "Set it and forget it!" but this comes the closest!

Cons: I can't say there is anything I like the least. It does everything I need it to do easily and clearly. Perhaps the one thing I would add would be the ability to extend sessions by dragging them down to the next 15min - otherwise I really appreciate all that it does.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2018-08-28

Hi Sheila! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that business owners like you need to be able to focus on your clients and that your software should take up as little time as possible. That is why we work so hard to provide you with as much freedom as possible by offering the simplest tools for the most complex tasks. We are also perfectionists and understand how scary it is to use MindBody for years, then entrust another company to transfer all your data. We pride ourselves in being there for you every step of the way, so we are glad to hear that your training experience was so smooth. Let our Support Team know about any suggestions you have to improve WellnessLiving and we will start implementing them. Our entire team is singularly dedicated to ensuring that you have the best software and the best service that you could ever imagine, so we will always do everything in our power to offer you whatever you need.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-22
Sky H.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-07-25

"Best booking software! Great customer service!"

Pros: Wellness Living has LOTS of features, love the app, great customer service. They are amazing! Big thank you to the WL folks, thanks to you all I can run my business with ease!!!

Cons: There is nothing I don't like (sorry, they really are wonderful). Although EVERY company has room for improvement, the difference with WL is they continue to improve, and see issues to the end.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2019-07-26

Hey Sky!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. Our entire team works so hard every day for you, and all of our customers to create the best business management software on the market, so it is exciting to hear that you love WellnessLiving and its suite of features so much! I will share your feedback with the team in our next meeting, its reviews like this that motivate us to keep on doing great things! Our support team's goal is to make your life easier and to help you run and scale your business. We will always continue to evolve and improve our offerings so that your business can be even more successful in the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!
-David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2019-07-25
Forrest C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-27

"The software is great. Support is quick to get back to us. And they add new features when requested."

Comments: It's probably our most important cog in the wheel that is our business. It keeps everything organized and allows us to provide great customer service.

Pros: WellnessLiving has been responsible for much of our growth and retention. It was easy to get up and running with them. Also, their customer service is great. They've reached out to me several times to see if I wanted help with anything, and they provide plenty of tutorials to help get the most out of their software. They also have systems in place to automatically get customers reviewing us, talking about us, and connecting with us. We have around 30 reviews thanks to them. All in all, I've been very impressed with their service.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2017-10-31

Hi Forrest!

Thanks for your review; we couldn¿t be happier to be such an important part of your business. Our focus at WellnessLiving is providing you with the best customer service and a software that matches, so it¿s great to hear that your experiences have been so positive! We know that we¿d be nowhere without customers like you, which is why we do everything you can to help you grow and connect with your community.

Thanks again, Forrest. Time to get back to working to continue to impress you!

• Reviewed on 2017-10-27
Linda W.
Founder/Owner
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-24

"WellnessLiving Revised Review"

Comments: Excellent customer support. They understood the problems we were experiencing and worked hard to successfully remedy them. We no longer have issues with this software platform. We know, if problems arise in the future, we can count on their customer support for help.

Pros: It allows us to book both classes as well as private lessons.

Cons: It took a little while to understand how the menu worked.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2019-10-31

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving works hard to deliver solutions to business owners like you, so we're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our many booking options and extensive scheduling system! Our support team is passionate about providing you with the optimal online experience, so it's great to know that all of your problems were solved. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point for further assistance! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2019-10-24
Sharlene B.
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-01

"Thank You WellnessLiving Great Product"

Comments: I like working with the WellnessLiving Software and Support Staff. The software has pretty much everything and perhaps even more that I need to schedule and bill clients for yoga classes, yoga retreats, farm visits, and summer camp enrollment for kids. I am finding the support I am receiving from WellnessLiving Staff excellent, the support staff are: very patient, listen well, speak clearly as they explain what I need to do. Everyone has been very helpful with suggestions, responsive, kind, considerate and come with good humor.

Pros: The product is fairly easy to use. Familiarity helps. I like all the scheduling and purchasing options and the integrations of both. I keep learning all the options and it is more robust then I thought it would be.

Cons: It is not always intuitive for me but once I get help with learning how the software is working and how to set it up properly then it starts making more sense.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-03-03

Hey Sharlene,

Thanks for the fantastic review! At WellnessLiving, you're getting all the powerful tools and integrations you'll need to run your business in one integrated platform, without having to pay for all those separate add-on programs you'd otherwise require at many of our less-robust competitors. We've also made it a focus to keep things as simple and easy to use as possible, so we're glad this has mostly been a success in your experience. We know that learning how to use any new software can be a big leap to make, and our top-notch Support Team is there to help you anytime there's a question or issue. We're glad you've had such a positive experience with our team members and that's the kind of thing we strive for everyday. We appreciate your kind words and we're looking forward to continue supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2021-03-01
Vern S.
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-20

"WellnessLiving is the best"

Comments: ”I am a new Yoga studio, and I decided to go with WellnessLiving mainly because of the customer service I received initially. The price also played a factor, but the customer service was the deciding factor. The monthly fee is very reasonable compared to others, actually much better than others. I have been working with WellnessLiving now for almost a year, and I recommend them. My clients love the app, and I love the interface and how they are always improving and adding features. I know I may sound like a broken record, but you can not ask for a better customer service team.”

Pros: The customer service is top-notch, and I appreciate how WellnessLiving hears our needs and updates software to meet our needs.

Cons: Some of the terminologies are different from what I am accustomed to.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2021-02-24

Hey Vern,

Thank you for the amazing review! At WellnessLiving, you can expect a 5-star experience each time you contact our Support Team. WellnessLiving was built to support businesses and help them grow, which is why we listen to feedback from businesses like you to help us determine which new features and improvements we'll be adding next. Our success as a company depends on your success, and we've made an extensive effort to deliver the best all-round software package in functionality, ease of use, customer support, and in price as well. We're glad your clients are loving the app and we're working hard to add many new enhancements that will take the client experience even higher. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2021-01-20
Marieyama K.
Studio Mgr
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-15

"Wellbeing95"

Comments: Customer Service Excellent. Quick response when you email The Support Team.

Pros: Setting up the system was much easier then previous software we had.

Cons: In total honesty there is nothing missing we need as a company.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-10-21

Hey Marieyama,

Thank you for very kind review. We hear a lot of stories about customers switching from Mindbody to WellnessLiving and it never gets old. We provide the best possible all-in-one platform for our customers, but we couldn't do it without our entire team, from our dedicated Onboarding Specialists, committed Development Team, and first-class Customer Support Team. First, onboarding is there for you from setup to launch, and making it so migrating from your previous system is a seamless process. Next, even though we have endless features built into the software, we listen to your needs and our development experts deliver solutions to help you run your business better. We don't stop there! Whenever you need our help, our Customer Support Team is there to assist with further training or address your concerns. Customers switch for the lower cost, but they stay because we truly make them part of the family. Again, thank you for the great review!

- The WellnessLiving Team

• Reviewed on 2020-10-15
Ty S.
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-05

"Great Service"

Comments: So far so good!

Pros: Several Features that are helpful for my business! Getting Great Service from their Customer Service Dept! (Shout out to Helen!)

Cons: There are alot of things to get to know about any software so I'm just trying to figure them out. Maybe a longer more detailed onboarding process.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2019-09-06

Hey Ty!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you have had such an awesome experience with WellnessLiving and our support team. Helen says you were very friendly and easy to work with and you had great questions. We are always here to help you with anything you'd like to know more about. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team for help getting to know more about WellnessLiving and the features available to you. Also, don't hesitate to let our team know about the ways you think we could improve our onboarding process. We have built WellnessLiving on customer suggestions, so we are always happy to hear what you think. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2019-09-05
Tim V.
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-11

"We have used 5 different systems in the last 20 years and Wellness Living is the best solution."

Pros: Wellness Living is very intuitive and easy to use. New employees can be easily trained and learn the system quickly.

Cons: The reporting is getting better but I would really like a report writer program that would allow me to create exactly what I need.

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2018-04-30

Hi Tim! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We know how arduous the search for the right management solution for your music and dance academy must have been, so we are excited to hear that you have finally found a home with us. We have been doing a lot to improve our reporting system for you to ensure that you can always find what you are looking for. Watch out for an improved UI across your reports and a brand new client retention report in our next update, just around the corner! As always, keep your suggestions coming. Your advice is our best resource!

• Reviewed on 2018-04-11
Kimberly F.
Founder and President
  • Reviewed on 2015-11-19

"As a former MindBody Online Customer, I have enjoyed the simplicity of Wellness Living !"

Comments: What I love about the Wellness Living site is the how easy it is to set up and sell monthly WiggleKids® memberships to our clients. The icons/features in our back office store are colorful and easy to find as well as simple to set up. Wellness Living auto bills my clients monthly for me so I can spend more time teaching and reacting to the other needs of the business. There are a lot of reports available to me to help forecast my sales and keep my clients accounts up to date...I would love a "printer friendly" format but the information is all there. In EVERY occasion that I have needed something that the site didn't do, I could pick up the phone or email someone directly and get an answer, resolution or an addition of a new feature to the program ! The customer service at Wellness Living is SUPERIOR! It completely makes any growing pains this new company may be experiencing with their high volume of business and requests well worth it. There hasn't been anything that I have come up against hasn't been resolved or has had a negative impact on my business. Thank you to Sasha and Ryan for your dedication and patience !

by WellnessLiving Systems on 2020-11-26

Hey Kimberly,

Thank you for leaving such a great review! We're so excited that your software migration from Mindbody to WellnessLiving has been a success! It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Your feedback truly helps us grow and deliver a better software and experience for you, your staff members, and your clients. From our top-of-the-line booking and scheduling features, easy payment tools, advanced reporting system, and first-class Customer Support Team, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Thanks again for the great review, and we are so thrilled our software has been able to make your life easier. After all, that's why we do this! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

• Reviewed on 2015-11-19
Sarah S.
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-31

"The BEST customer service and overall experience with a software company."

Pros: I used to work at a fitness studio that used Mindbody, and so when I decided to venture out on my own I did a little shopping around. I stumbled upon Wellness Living. HANDS DOWN the BEST decision I made for my business. They are so easy to work with. It's great how responsive they are. Running this studio has been stressful and exciting, but one thing I don't have to worry about is my clients ability to easily book classes and events. It's so easy to navigate through their system. Love the app as well.

Cons: Every software company has cons I suppose, the difference with WL is they actually do something about their "cons." Their software is so robust and easy to use I can't really think of anything negative that would impact my studio. Even when little things pop up with them, I submit a ticket on their website and BAM I get an email response and/or a phone call. Love it!

by Meaghan on 2019-01-14

Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. At WellnessLiving, we work hard to ensure that customers like you never have trouble finding exactly what you need to serve your clients. That’s why all of our teams are so dedicated to alleviating any stress you may have. Additionally, we know how important it is for customers like you to be able to focus on your business while we take care of the backend, so we are delighted to hear that you have had such an awesome experience with our easy-to-use system. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

• Reviewed on 2018-12-31