• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About Pipefy

Pipefy is a no-code process management software that empowers anyone to create and automate efficient workflows on their own.

Learn more about Pipefy

Paulo D.
Product Coordinator
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-01

"Innovative and clean alternative to Trello"

Comments: Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros: What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons: The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

• Reviewed on 2019-08-01
Eva S.
COO
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-29

"Great process management software!"

Comments: We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros: Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons: I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Sarah L.
Technology Services Coordinator
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-05

"Clean, comprehensive, and well supported"

Comments: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pros: The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Cons: Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

• Reviewed on 2021-01-05
Alexandre M.
Diretor de Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-29

"Pipefy - A promise for greatness"

Comments: While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros: - Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons: - Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Thiago R.
Insurance Software, 11-50 Employees

"Opinion"

Comments: It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros: Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons: For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Uelinton S.
COO
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-18

"Our efficiency increased with Pipefy"

Comments: Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros: Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons: Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

• Reviewed on 2020-02-18
Bojan S.
Manager - Channel Digital Transformation
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-27

"Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use"

Comments: Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros: Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons: There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-27
Mirna S.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-03

"Easy to use but automations need to improve!"

Comments: In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers.
This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros: Easy to use;
Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs;
Personalized email submissions.

Cons: Automations could be improved.
At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well.
However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-03
Key Account Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-02

"Excelent task management and process administration"

Comments: We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros: It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons: It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-02
Chehadeh A.
Account Director/ Partner
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-19

"Joint Media House - Pipefy"

Comments: Hello Team, It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients. We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team. Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Pros: Very good Processes monitoring
Customized processes
Scalable
Accurate
Automated processes

Cons: Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

by Pipefy on 2017-06-15

• Reviewed on 2017-04-19
Marcio C.
International Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-29

"Excellent! We use it for everything that is a collaborative process."

Pros: Automation feature is a plus!
I like that they are always bringing something new and are open to suggestions. Their roadmap runs FAST! Integration with lots of other apps also is a plus!

Cons: Email templates should accept HTML coding... its pretty complicated to add your own style for the automate emailing.
Managing tasks with due date is still a challenge for us. The calendar won't mach our needs yet.

by Pipefy on 2017-08-29

Thank you for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 2017-08-29
Cassiano L.
Gerente de Operações
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

"Perfect"

Comments: expedited my day, I gained a lot of time in all my operation, besides giving me control of all processes of my company.

Pros: ease of use, senior level support, great cost ...

Cons: There's nothing I don't like... everything about it is easy

Omatshola O.
Hybrid Officer
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

"Satisfactory"

Comments: We solve automobile sales business and it helps with communication and interaction with both back ends and front ends however it is also very clumsy, and over crowded with series of phases which ends up making it hard to locate what you are working on.

Pros: It is has enough features and can be navigated through

Cons: Its not easy to search for cards on pipefy and sometimes malfunction.

Laryssa C.
Analista Administrativo
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-12

"I really love to use Pipefy"

Pros: It's really useful, make my process more simple and efective (to me and all my team).

Cons: The price, for sure. It's really expensive when we exchange the currency.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-12
Fernando V.
Technical support manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-17

"Flexible platform for manage of technical support"

Comments: In overall, despite the minor problems i found, i couldn't go back to an workflow without pipefy, is a really powefull and flexible tool for managed of any department.

Pros: Make a great integration betwen services, like chat bots in a website, autamatic email responses and team members cordination

Cons: Rencently had presented some bugs in the email footprint

Douglas S.
Head of Products
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-12

"Thanks pipefy"

Comments: We started using pipefy after a demanda for aligning teams and organizing our support necessities, all the tools we use are extremely simple and everyday we use more of it. Our next steps will be to make use of pipefy API to extract important team metrics which I hope will be very useful.

Pros: It's easy to use, and I always have everything I need in a click distance. It's an awesome tool for management and to keep all stakeholders of a project aligned about the moment of a product or area.

Cons: I have nothing to complain about pipefy.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-12
Joseph M.
Data Analyst
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

"Pipefy Feedback"

Comments: Pipefy has really helped us with a lot of forms and collaboration on tasks.

Pros: It is very easy to customise and collaborate on tasks.

Cons: Might be a little difficult to understand. But once you hot the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Bruno A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

"Great tool"

Comments: CRM and Sales

Pros: You can customize the entire process and fields of each card.
You have no limits on custom emails and customizations.
Great free plan

Cons: Sometimes it's hard to find customization tools
You need some technical knowledge to do some customizations.

Daniel G.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-29

"Very good CRM for startups"

Comments: I used it as a sales crm and in the lead qualification process and does it's job, no question!

Pros: Very advanced options for complex automations and ready to scale with your company

Cons: The learning curve is quite difficult and longer than expected

Faith O.
Center Operation Officer
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-19

"Review for Pipefy to add more features"

Comments: Easy to work with but consumes more data, when working on it i can't find options to edit just if i have to correct something

Pros: 1. I can track all transactions.
2. It is easier to work on.
3. It is also faster.
4. It allows me to monitor all transactions.
5. It also allows me to track previous transactions

Cons: 1. I would say it consume more data.
2. There is no option for editing

• Reviewed on 2020-03-19
Guilherme A.
DBA
Apparel & Fashion, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-24

"Great Solution"

Comments: This software is amazing to learn and use. Fast to put on a production.

Pros: So many options to build a interface to process my support easily and precise.

Cons: Later could be a integration with LDAP software.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-24
Adil C.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-26

"Awesome application"

Comments: It's lightweight, easy and fast to learn to deal with cards. You can customize the process for each project that you are working on. In other companies I have worked with other products and pipefy you don't need to spend lot of time dealing with cards every day.

Pros: It's friendly and easy to use application.

Cons: Like a user (not administrator) I have no features that I don't like.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-26
Thiago A.
Consult
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-29

"One of the best in market"

Comments: As a user, very good.
As a seller, some difficulties (materials, price)
As a referral partner it was very good, but I was surprised by an email ending our agreement.

Pros: Lots of possibilities to customize. Almost every automation is possible, sometimes using external API but still very good.

Cons: For Brazil, the price in dollar may be a block (at this time dollar is more than 1:5 BRL). And the fact theres no brasilian fiscal document (Nota Fiscal brasileira) available is another difficulty for some companies.

Arianna R.
Inbound / Content Marketing Analyst
Financial Services Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-13

"So much better than Trello"

Comments: I kept trying different products like Evernote and Trello to keep track of all the things on my plate but after a few weeks they would always fall short of what I needed. Now everything's in one place and the whole team can use Pipefy to manage their work and stay on the same page.

Pros: When I first got into marketing I had a hard time managing all my regular tasks and campaigns. Directions would get lost or over complicated when I passed my work over to design or front, with Pipefy I can keep the whole team on the same page, and retire my messy to-do lists and ugly Trello board.

Cons: I would love to see more improvements with the mobile UX. I thought the mobile feature was a little oversold since it's not as up-to-date as the desktop version.

• Reviewed on 2017-07-13
Dilson M.
Head of Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-16

"Very useful software. Great value."

Comments: We could better organize our onboarding pipelines with Pipefy.

Pros: Easy to use, good integrations, great features to process management. It is very flexible to organize pipelines.

Cons: Tasks organization is hard to use. We still need to use other tools to schedule tasks. It does not have a good way to view tasks within the cards yet.

by Pipefy on 2017-08-16

Thank you for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 2017-08-16