• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About Traineaze

Create, share and track online training for your employees, partners and customers. Easy online training software designed for the SMB.

Learn more about Traineaze

Cheri S.
Quality Manager Director
Medical Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-20

"great program and people"

Pros: how easy it is to use, you could literally figure it out all by yourself uploading and making your own tests is very easy. We have 20+ different testing modules set up and it took no time at all. This is by far the best we have worked with.

Cons: having to have someone add another person to the same email, some of our staff share an email with their spouse and each person has to have a different email, then there are a few times that the password will then mess up

by Traineaze on 2017-07-21

Hi Cheri - Thank you for your feedback and kind words, we really appreciate it!

• Reviewed on 2017-07-20
Sarah T.
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-04

"Very Easy to Navigate"

Comments: Traineaze is a good fit for our company. We were looking for an easy-to-use platform to train employees both internally and externally, and the available features easily allowed us to do this. It would be nice to allow for pauses in the training videos to ask questions instead of having to create this within the video, but overall I would recommend Traineaze. The features and functionality are what we were looking for. I have not been in touch with the customer support yet so I cannot comment on that.

by Traineaze on 2016-11-05

Hi Sarah - Thank you for the review and the feedback! I'm glad you are finding Traineaze easy to use and helpful. Feel free to contact our support department anytime...we would love to hear from you (although I guess it's always better when you don't need to contact support). :)

• Reviewed on 2016-11-04
Timothy M.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-01

"Very Happy with Traineaze"

Comments: We use Traineaze to share videos and information with our new hires. I love being able to do quizzes and offer certificates after someone completes their training. Having no previous online training experience, I found getting started was simple. It seems like the more I use it, the more I find it can do. Traineaze is exactly what we were looking for. I have only contacted support once, but they were very helpful and responsive.

Pros: Easy to use for someone with little-to-no experience. I love being able to award certificates upon completion.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind at this time.

by Traineaze on 2017-03-02

Thanks Timothy! We are happy to hear Traineaze is working well for you. :)

• Reviewed on 2017-03-01
Tim B.
Implant Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2015-08-05

"Info & Training across many locations"

Comments: We have a very large company with many employees and 20 locations, so needless to say getting any information and/or training to everyone has been difficult and time consuming. Traineaze has provided the ultimate solution for our situation. The program is exceedingly easy to use, intuitive and complete. The ability to "assign" the training module to specific staff, and follow their progress is fantastic. Additionally, it allows each staff to view/train on their schedule, without undue interruption to busy schedules. From production, to testing and tracking... the Traineaze developers have produced an outstanding service and product.

Mark A.
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-07

"Traineaze - Very easy to use!"

Comments: Our team was seeking a learning management system (LMS) such as Traineaze for training our Sales team. After an introductory call to familiarize ourselves with Traineaze, we immediately began utilizing it for training. Overall it was very straightforward to use and whenever we had any technical questions, their support staff was always available and responsive to our needs.

by Traineaze on 2016-11-08

Thanks for the review Mark! It's been great working with you and I'm gad you are finding Traineaze easy to use and valuable for your sales training.

Paul C.

"Functional and Forward"

Comments: Traineaze was a breeze to use. We had power points set up for lessons with basic quizzes, and it worked very well. The assignment system let us know when something was due, and the interface was very simple. It also worked great on mobile browsers!

by Traineaze on 2016-11-08

Thank you for the review Paul! It's great to hear that Traineaze is working so well for you.

Jane H.
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-10

"Review of Traineaze"

Comments: Our rep has been so easy to get in contact with. We have had many questions and he has been very easy to work with. He is very responsive and professional.

by Traineaze on 2017-04-10

Hi Jane - Thank you for your feedback. It's been great working with you!

• Reviewed on 2017-04-10
Debbie B.

"Best training software"

Comments: Traineaze made it easy for us to share policy, compliance, and sales information with all our staff across all offices. It's exactly what we were looking for. The staff is top-notch and always willing to go the extra mile to help and make sure we are happy.

Tim C.
VP Operations
  • Reviewed on 2015-08-04

"Awesome!"

Comments: The best training platform we have used to date for both our field employees and office personal! Easy to use and deploy training with the completion tracking that lets us hold everyone accountable. Highly recommend!

• Reviewed on 2015-08-04
Travel Director / Marketing Specialist
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-23

"Was very pleased with the customer service and prompt responses to all of my questions."

Pros: Functionality and ability to customize training plans. I like the ease of categorizing courses into collections, as well as being able to track the progress of my clients.

Cons: The functions are a bit overwhelming at first but once I had an understanding of the flow I started to become at ease with the tools.

by Traineaze on 2018-07-24

Thank you! I'm glad you are finding Traineaze helpful and easy to use once you got used to it. :)

• Reviewed on 2018-07-23
Latrina P.
Nonprofit Organization Management
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-14

"Really Gives Small Businesses the Feel and Look of a Big Business"

Comments: I absolutely love Traineaze. When I discovered it in my research while shopping for an online platform to conduct my training courses, I was stunned by what it offered for the money. Whether you buy the least expensive option or the most expensive option you get the same functionality. That blew me away. I also love how responsive they are with customer support. No matter the time of day, I always receive immediate feedback and help. They know their product and are open to helping me get the best use out of the platform. I'm a small business and I love the professionalism this platform offers me. It makes me look and feel like a much bigger business. As my business grows I can still grow within this platform.

Pros: Ease of use

by Traineaze on 2017-04-15

Thank you Latrina! We love working with you!

• Reviewed on 2017-04-14
Cheri S.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

"Traineaze Program"

Comments: I am so happy that we have switched to Traineaze. it is so user friendly and our clients that take the courses have no problems. They love it and we love it. It is very easy to set up all of the courses and assign people to them. If we have a problem the tech department is great to help us and fix it to meet our needs. Would recommend to everyone!

Pros: Love it

Cons: NA

by Traineaze on 2016-10-20

Thank you Cheri for the kind words! It makes our day to hear how much you and your clients love Traineaze!

Sherrie K.
Clinical Director
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-10

"Simplicity and professionalism at it's finest. Best money ever spent and a wonderful price"

Comments: Time saving, ease of use, save financially since I do not have to be present at all trainings offered. I love the feature of survey and test as well as the certificate of completion.

Pros: The ease of use makes my work life a great deal easier. I am able to create a web based training one time and have new staff members utilize the training there after.

Cons: Cannot upload videos that are embedded in a power point. They need to be uploaded using the software in order for them to play

by Traineaze on 2017-10-11

Hi Sherrie - Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad to hear Traineaze helps to make your work life easier. :)

I think for the videos to work in PowerPoint, you have to embed the raw video, it can't be a link to the video.

• Reviewed on 2017-10-10
Allison F.

"Traineaze review"

Comments: Traineaze is pretty easy to use and understand. I've had a good experience watching training videos on the software.

by Traineaze on 2016-10-20

Thank you Allison. I'm glad you are finding Traineaze easy to use!

Jan W.
Compliance officer
  • Reviewed on 2015-08-05

"I have used this product for a variety of training exercises and it has performed to my expectatio"

Comments: Customer service is outstanding, and willing to help in any aspect of preparing the training material

Sharni V.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-07

"Affordable and does all that I need"

Comments: When I decided to build an online training program for my staff, I went to google and was overwhelmed at the choices. Once I started looking in detail, I saw that most of them were focused at big business, not a small business like mine. What I liked about Traineaze, was that it scaled depending on your business size. My small business could actually afford to do this! I then thought, well for the price, it wont be that great. Boy was I wrong. It has so many great features. It is so easy to use as well. I had courses created in no time for my staff. The other great thing is support is so quick. Within the hour I have a response to my questions. Additionally they do not cap you on how many courses you can create. The pricing structure is about how many ACTIVE users there are.

Pros: Affordable
Easy to use
Support is responsive
Fully featured

Cons: NONE!!

by Traineaze on 2017-03-07

Hi Sharni - Thank you so much for the feedback! It's been great working with you and it makes us happy to hear how happy you are. :)

• Reviewed on 2017-03-07
Kevin W.
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-19

"Great E-Learning Portal for Your Business"

Comments: We used Traineaze to create our own E-Learning Portal which has been very easy to use and represents the best solution on the market that we could find, when you include all attributes including price.

Pros: Ease of use, support is amazing and it gets the job done

Cons: Very few glitches, but sometimes there are some

by Traineaze on 2016-10-20

Thanks Kevin! It's been great working with you guys!

Natelie H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-28

"so beneficial to our business!"

Comments: tracking and managing people in training so much easier and effectively.

Pros: updates on activity and organization as well as rules that can be applied to each assignment and the ability to reassign if need be

Cons: computer version is great but it would be most beneficial to have an app based version as well. So much is done from cell phones too; like checking status and updates etc...

by Traineaze on 2017-06-28

Hi Natalie - Thank you for the review, we appreciate it and your feedback. If you load Traineaze on your smartphone (via the phones web browser) you should see it looks a little different than the computer version. We use what's called "Responsive Design" so the application looks/behaves differently depending on the device you are using.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-28
Colleen D.
Chief Executive
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-19

"Traineze Made Our Team GREAT"

Comments: We are a geographically dispersed team that provides support to numerous customers throughout the US and Canada. Our Training challenges were many and solutions few. Traineze provided an answere to all of our challenges and turned one of our weaknesses to a powerful strength. Now our customers ask us to use our Traineze training modules for their own employees!!!! Thanks so much for this wonderful product !!

Pros: Ease of accessibility, extremely user friendly to the Training Manager

Cons: Would love to be able to create screen recordings right from Traineaze.

by Traineaze on 2016-10-20

Thank you Colleen! It means a lot to us that you are finding Traineaze so helpful with your business and that training has become one of your strengths. Good stuff!

Spencer L.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-12

"We use Traineaze for our direct sale company! Awesome experience working with the company and customer rep!"

Pros: The automatic emails that I can send to my employees as well as the ease of looking and seeing progress of the employee.

Cons: I really would like to be able to personalize the look of the website a little more with colors, backgrounds etc..

by Traineaze on 2017-08-14

Hi Spencer - Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! It's been great working with you!

There are options to customize the colors, upload your logo, modify email templates and more under the Company Settings section.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-12
Dena N.
Business Development/Technology Architect
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-22

"After comparing over 20 LMS solutions, I am convinced Traineaze is the best option for us as we grow"

Comments: Our company operates 18+ hours per day and mostly at our client locations. Meetings for training are costly and very difficult to schedule. This provides a great solution to ongoing training needs and onboarding new hires.

Pros: It has clear logic with great mobile capability. 90% of our company officers and staff work in the field, so this is a great option for our ongoing training. It requires very little admin time and resources.

Cons: We are just getting started, so no complaints yet! I hope that the automated emails that send to each user execute properly, since I know this can sometimes be a challenge.

by Traineaze on 2017-08-22

Thank you Dena for the kind words! I am glad to hear Traineaze is helping with all your ongoing and new hire training.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-22
Jason B.
ceo.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-25

"Great system at a great price."

Comments: This system is a truly cost-effective way to train people. We use it to train our higher education customers and they love the interactive system and questions. Also very easy to upload content

Cons: I wish the system had some sort of shopping cart future that could link to a payment processing so people could create their own account and purchase online content directly from the site

by Traineaze on 2016-10-26

Thanks Jason! It makes up happy to know Traineaze is working so well for you! :)

• Reviewed on 2016-10-25
Amanda M.
Marketing Operations Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-23

"So much easier and better for the cost than other programs like it!"

Comments: Cost savings, time savings, and just generally a better experience.

Pros: Ease of use, customer service, and cost, specifically being able to change subscriptions regularly to save money when users aren't active.

Cons: A few elements are counter-intuitive like how slides upload and being able to download content after its uploaded, but for the cost and great customer service, it's worth it.

by Traineaze on 2018-04-25

Hi Amanda - Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate it! I'd love to hear more about your experience uploading slides to see if there is something we can do to simplify it. I'll reach out to you.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-23
Daniela C.

"Traineaze Feedback"

Comments: User friendly and customer support is excellent. Received great feedback from employees who have used Traineaze.

by Traineaze on 2016-10-20

Thanks Daniela! It's been great working with you and I'm glad that both you and your learners are finding Traineaze useful. :)

Mark N.
Director Of Technical Services
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-27

"So easy to use, and the pricing structure is perfect for small businesses like ours."

Comments: Ease of use and flexible pricing structure (which makes our CFO happy).

Pros: I like the fact that I was able to create a course within a couple of hours with no training, just with existing course content. The interface is very intuitive.

by Traineaze on 2017-11-01

Hi Mark - Thank you for the kind words. It makes us happy to know that Traineaze is working well for you. :)

• Reviewed on 2017-10-27