15 years helping Canadian businesses

Little Hotelier Reviews

About Little Hotelier

Easily get bookings, & manage reservations & payments from anywhere, with the world's most trusted hotel software for small properties.

Learn more about Little Hotelier

Pros:

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.

Cons:

If they call us to book a basic function that competitors have is to book for a limited period on the calendar. After this period if client doesn't pay booking erases in automatic.

Little Hotelier ratings

4.1
3.9
3.7
3.9

6.7/10

Little Hotelier has an overall rating of 4 out 5 stars based on 153 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Little Hotelier before?

Steve
Steve
Owner in Canada
Hospitality, Self Employed

Awesome software for a micro operation.

Comments: It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does. I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Pros:

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Cons:

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

2 years ago

Hi Steve, We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us. Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can. Warmest, Ereena

Catherine
Manager in Qatar

Simple and easy to use

Comments: After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Pros:

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout. It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing. The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software. I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

Cons:

The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated. If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount. It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

3 years ago

Hi Catherine, We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback! You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time. Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more. Warmest, Jessica

General Manager in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Not a suitable product for small hostels

Comments: everything EVERYTHING is an $$$ add on. and thats aside from the fact that it doesnt handle the channels like expedia and booking.com well. we got no end of double bookings,bizzare price changes.. and they have split the software into so many different parts to increase revenue. for example, you cant even send your own email to a guest, only a template, sms is ANOTHER package and more money. Their so call 'self check in' extra package called Guestjoy is nothing more tha a glorified mailchimp front end, and cant even do a simple task such as check in a guest, they excpected us to use a guest check in form and then MANUALLY mark guests as checked in on arrival. Sirvoy is a much better package. Dont wast your time and money with Siteminder, Little Hotelier and Guestjoy.

Pros:

fairly nice gui and layout. easy to move rooms in calendar

Cons:

everything is a paid add on, every feature requires another package and more money. its madness how they have done this. they could have one really decent product, instead its split into so many parts its unusable.

5 months ago

Hi Michael, We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced recently and want to ensure you that we are fully committed to resolving your concerns. Please send your property name, email address and contact number to my email: [email protected], and I will get our customer support team to contact you soon. Rest assured, your feedback is invaluable, and we are dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your complete satisfaction in the future.

Melanie
OWNER in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic product and service.

Comments: I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

Pros:

It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

Cons:

I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

3 years ago

Hi Melanie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have. We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie! Kindest, Jessica.

Olga
Innkeeper in US

6 years and many more to come happy customer

Comments: Live customer service is precious

Pros:

Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Cons:

Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

3 years ago

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone. We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Warmest, Jessica

Robert
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Cancelled free trial, charged and won’t refund

Comments: No trial without credit card.
Cancellation ignored. Card charged and agree to refund but don’t… and then they charge you again.

Pros:

Beware of little hoteliers free trial. I wanted to trial software, but even requesting via chat to do so without credit card they refused. Eventually I folded and gave my card. Was not suitable for our purpose and requested to cancel free trial. I have been invoiced and payment debited from my account. I called them and explained, confirmed I wanted to cancel, and asked for funds to be refunded and confirmation in writing via email, which they agreed. I recieved no confirmation by email and no refund. Now disputing charges with bank to force a refund. And to my shock, I can’t believe I just received another invoice and they are trying to withdraw funds again. Surely they can see there is no activity on the platform. I have been lied to and now I’m riding a scam roller coaster where they will not stop debiting my account. This is a warning to all, having tried many pms systems, this is the only one that won’t give you a demo without a credit card. Expect a fight before it’s over because they are taking your money regardless.

Cons:

Setup was a disaster. Setup page contralto froslze and would not move forward. Support team would not reset account and I had to totally start again. And it’s a good basic system, but lacking the features we require.

3 months ago

Hi Robert, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. I believe our customer support team has already contacted you via email and completed the refund. A problem occurred in our usual processes, but we’ve identified the issue and it’s been resolved. We apologise again for the trouble. Thank you for your patience.

Werner
HOST/OWNER in New Zealand

Good reliable booking solution

Comments: We wish that LH doesn't make the software too sophisticated because it wouldn't help.

Pros:

- The service for setting up this software was outstanding. We came from an other nonfunctional very expensive software solution and there was no problem for the customer service to take the database over to the LH system. It is very easy to handle.

Cons:

There are still some little software improvements to do. Invoicing to travel agents, direct email from the system to guest about the booking and changes they make along the way. Mapping could be easier. Too many nonsense emails from the support.

4 years ago

Hi Werner, Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier, we really appreciate it. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly and our on-boarding process smooth. We are always looking for ways to continually improve our users' experience, so we appreciate your feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Tingting
Motel Manager in Australia

ting

Pros:

ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

Cons:

not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

3 years ago

Hi Ting, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier. We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/ Thanks for your trust! Warmest, Jessica

Tom
V.P. Operations in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Difficult set-up-Good value after that

Comments: Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

Pros:

LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Cons:

Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

3 years ago

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you. We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now. Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom. We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team. Warm regards, Jessi

Christine
Landlady in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Little hotelier makes bookings easy

Comments: Excellent service highly recommend

Pros:

I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

Cons:

It tends to ask for the password every other day

3 years ago

Hi Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you. For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system. If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward. If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly. Thank you again for working with us, Christine. Warmest, Jessica

Micah
Lodge Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

You asked for my opinion

Comments: barley enough to do the job, and for context, we are a seasonal 19 room golf lodge, and it barley gets the job done.

Pros:

The customer service team is extremely helpful

Cons:

As the manager and sole operator of the system with the phone app I do not have the ability to make a reservation, change the length of a stay, build out a quote. or any of the most basic operations of the job. the phone app is only a window to view what is happening with the system and does not let me alter anything in the system. A broken tool. The reporting functions are EXTREMELY limited, we only have 19 rooms and i have to compile multiple reports just to compare year to date revenue. A broken tool. As the sole operate during the winter season i built the Lodge Email to receive the customer notifications and my business email to receive the management notifications. the customer notifications are full of vital information that the management notifications do not have, like the actual date the guest is going to be staying with us. Again, a broken tool.

4 years ago

Hi Micah, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience has not lived up to our normal high standards. Regarding the App functionality, I wanted to point out that you are able to create a reservation and change the length of stay. To do this, navigate to the homepage and select "Create Reservation" at the bottom right. If you have a persistent issue with the app, please contact us directly so that we can resolve this for you promptly. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. All the best, Misha

CEO in Indonesia

Wouldn’t recommend

Pros:

Not much to be honest. There are a few roo many limitations

Cons:

Inability to connect to dynamic pricingCustomer support is slow (days to reply)Invoicing is not automatic - when I pay them, they still ask to be paid Staff provide incorrect information to us

7 months ago

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. Your concerns are important to us, and we are committed to addressing them to enhance your experience. We understand your frustrations with the limitations and the issues you mentioned. We are actively working to improve our services, including quicker response times from customer support, addressing the dynamic pricing connection, and automating our invoicing process. When you get a chance, please drop me your details at [email protected], and I will do my very best to assist you. As we aren't able to retrieve many details from this review site. We deeply value your input, and your comments will help us make the necessary improvements to provide a more seamless and accurate service. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and are dedicated to ensuring that these issues are resolved to your satisfaction. If you have any more details to share or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your input is invaluable as we strive to serve you better.

Ruth
Owner in Australia

Could be better but ok!

Comments: Overall, particularly in the last 6 months, it has been very frustrating using the software, due to being very slow, needing to refresh the page after very small periods of time (ie less than 10 mins). The screen is also not complete, unable to fully view guest details in rooms that are high up the page when you want to have a quick view. However it is an easy system to use ( when functioning properly) and the team do add new features from time to time, which do improve the experience. More is required though to really make it user friendly and suitable for a busy small business.

Pros:

Easy to learn and use. I like the reports page to be able to track year on year growth.

Cons:

Very slow, and not as many features as I would like and have had with previous similar software.

4 years ago

Hi Ruth, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards. We have passed this onto our team who will urgently try to reach out to you within the day. In the meantime, if you have a preferred contact email or phone number for us to reach you on, please direct message us and we'll make sure to use this. Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Little Hotelier. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues. All the best, Misha

Daniela
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lacking some very important features

Comments: Customer service is very friendly but many problems take a long time to solve or can't be solved at all. About to switch to another product

Pros:

Easy to create reservations, block room, create listings, good visual presentation

Cons:

There is no "UNDO" function. So if I update the rate for a time period for example 1/3/21-3/3/21 and mistype 3/3/22 then I have stuffed up pricing for that entire year and will have to manually change it all back. Which can take hours. There is no log with customer conversation visible to me. If an automated email to a customer bounces due to a typo on the email address for example, then little hotelier team can see that but I receive no notification about this. I cannot manually send a normally automated email, even if the system failed to send it

3 years ago

Hi Daniela, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Regarding listing changes to rates, if you make an error in your rates where the date is known, you can override this change by creating a new rate. We can also understand the challenges you are having with automated emails. Both feature enhancements are great ideas and we strongly believe using customer feedback to inform our strategy. Our product team has been notified of your recommendations and will further research potential solutions. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Mei

Owner in Maldives
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Makes managing an accommodation straight forward

Comments: We run a small accommodation. Little Hotelier is the third channel manager we have used and have been with them for many years now. If l have any problems that l cannot fix they are always their to talk too on the phone in order to solve any problems.

Pros:

Little Hotelier recently upgraded their software. It has helped make it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Site is set up in a logical way so that drop down boxes are clearly explained and navigated. When we get a booking we immediately get an email with detailed and clear information on the guests. Very easy for people to use who are not that confident with using websites. Other channel managers l have used in the past were extremely complicated and way to many dropdown boxes which made to very confusing.

Cons:

I find when l first go into the site their are way to many steps until you finally get in. Needs to have some kind of shortcut.

4 years ago

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us :) Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Dan & Joanie
Managers in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Little Hotelier could not have arrived at a better time.

Comments: After spending one month with front office manager we added OTAs. Two days before our second month ended I had to get surgery on my foot. I am now in the 5th week of having to spend 7 weeks with my foot elevated 23 1/2 hours a day. Because of little hotelier I have been able to run the office and manage the OTAs from my bed and the couch. July is traditionally one of our 3 slowest months. Despite my Recuperation restrictions we closed July with 87.6 % occupancy. How many times do you get to lay in bed for a month and earn a bonus.

Pros:

I like to be able to view the calendar wherever I am, in order to check availability . My wife and I also give it a quick look in the morning and plan for the day. Second I love the reports key. I can check income, statistics and break them down in so many ways in seconds. It is great to be able to rattle off numbers to my boss at the drop of a hat. Third I have been very successful filling up rooms by running last minute specials on the OTAs. It only takes a few seconds to advertise world wide . I can also cancel them just as fast.

Cons:

I would like to be able to remove any reservation or payment in cause of last minute change. Once you check someone in you can't reverse it. I would like to have a master code to check credit card information instead of having to go to my e-mail for a new code each time. One other very small item that is just a pet peeve but I wish it would auto format the phone numbers.

8 years ago

Hi Dan & Joanie, Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it. We are so glad to hear how happy you are with Little Hotelier. We have taken on board your feedback and will look to implement these features in the near future to make the operation of your property easier for you. Regards, The Little Hotelier Team

Getu

Very Poor customer service

Comments: Very bad as we are still using their software but we are looking to change once we know which front desk has good customer support.

Pros:

Everything good in the software makes it bad as no support. You are left alone to learn everything .

Cons:

Must admit the people who are helping in customer support are not trained and we have to wait days for finding answer for one question and sometimes they never get back

2 years ago

Hello Getu, It's great to hear that you think highly of the Little Hotelier system rating it 5/5 for overall quality and ease of use. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced when getting answers for your queries and we try to resolve every question in a timely manner. Our support teams are available 24/7 via chat support or phone and there are region specific contact details available on the Little Hotelier contact page (https://www.littlehotelier.com/contact/). If there is anything we can do to support you with any of the features, please reach out at any time! Kind regards, Jay

Sam
Owner in Australia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Woopi Backpackers

Comments: Overall we really like it, however it you could fix the cons above it would be greatly appreciated.

Pros:

The new four week view is useful. Overall it is simple and suits our business.

Cons:

Since the updates, it lags when you try to drag a booking between rooms/ beds and it also refreshes every time you try to do something which is very frustrating.

3 years ago

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that the new calendar upgrade has been the simple yet powerful update your business needs. On the refresh matter, we did experience a little issue last week which should have been resolved. Nonetheless, our team will make sure we close the loop with you on it this week to make sure it's completely taken care of. We want to ensure you experience is as smooth as possible. Thanks once again for being with Little Hotelier, Sam. We're so glad to have you as our customer. Warmest regards, Jessica

chris
New Zealand
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

lacks reporting and statistical reporting

Comments: good for maintaining reservations but quite basic in its design. from a functional point of view does not allow for traces to be set for specific days for reminders, cannot set overbooking levels and cannot provide details by room type, business on the books etc. If you make one reservation for 2 rooms it cannot let you know later what the Average rate per room was as it combines the details. The reporting side is very weak and you cannot get all the details exported to excel to mange the data yourself. Good for the basics but don't expect much more. Call center good and responsive but as system is lacking capability most questions go to the development team so no idea when basic features will actually be added

Pros:

easy to use good interface to OTA

Cons:

lack of reporting no tracing features for reminders not good statistical cannot get data dump to excel to compensate for lack of reports

8 years ago

Hi Chris, Thanks for sharing your experience with Little Hotelier. We¿re glad to hear that you enjoy the interface, easy connectivity, and customer service. We appreciate your valuable feedback on the functionality within the system and can assure you that enhanced reporting is on our roadmap. We¿re always looking to improve Little Hotelier to make sure the features are as powerful as they are simple to use, so please contact us at [email protected] with any additional feedback. Regards, The Little Hotelier Team

Liz
Director in Australia

Easy to use

Comments: The biggest benefit is having everything in the one place. Website, channel manager,booking engine and front desk. Once set up makes my job very easy.

Pros:

Integration was simple Easy to use Value for money

Cons:

Very basic software but does the job Front desk grid could be customised to suit large or small business. Rows are too thick so hard to see enough information at a glance. No trust accounting The training was a bit rushed. Need better support and be able to talk to someone The ability to send marketing emails from the database would be handy. Overall there is lots that could be done to improve the software but basic cost basic software. I'm happy enough for what I want to use it for.

3 years ago

Hi Liz, Your review shared is greatly appreciated! We loved hearing that Little Hotelier is simple, easy to use and good value for money. Little Hotelier is specifically designed for small properties so making it simple to use is so key to us. Thank you for your recommendations - these have been shared with our product team who will consider this alongside all the other great suggestions our customers raise for prioritisation. In the meantime if you feel you need more training we do have extensive resources available here: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/?language=en_AU or our support team are available24/7 via chat to assist with any issue you have. You can also reach out to us via phone call from 08:30 17:30 | Monday to Friday using this number in Australia 1300 797 447. We appreciate your input and thank you so much for trusting us to be your partner. Warmest regards, Jessi

Neal
Owner in US

Review Of Little Hotelier

Comments: I am just completing my 1st full year and it has been money well spent.

Pros:

Ease of use and simple processing of payments. I also love that I have not had any auditing issues and needing to chase down money owed!

Cons:

I would love it to be able to do split reservations with multiple rooms and different dates. I would also love to have a email button right on the guests reservation page to send a standard or customizable message other than just the confirmation and invoice.

3 years ago

Hi Neal, Happy 1 year anniversary with Little Hotelier! We are so thrilled to be your partner and hear that you have found our platform to be money well spent. We are constantly working on improving Little Hotelier and have added your suggestions to our product teams list for consideration and am pleased to let you know that split reservations is something that is being considered already. We really appreciate your suggestions and your partnership with us. Warmest, Jessica

Edward
Owner in US

Hospitality made esier

Comments: Being able to have all products in one place helps us run our business more efficiently. The ease of use in designing our web presence and having the bookings come though is wonderful.

Pros:

We have been using Little Hotelier for 2 years and are very satisfied with the offerings they provide. We make use of all the products, payments, front desk, web site and channel manager. Having all this coordinated via one provider is perfect for our business.

Cons:

There are some challenges at times, but the support team is spot on when getting things taken care of.

3 years ago

Hi Edward, Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are having great results using Little Hotelier for all your needs. We are always looking for ways to innovate and give our customers the best possible experience and our support team are always willing to help if you have any questions. Thanks for trusting us to be your partner! Jessica

Mark
manager in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lack of communication and help

Comments: Painful, you email them they don't respond they make it difficult to talk to certain departments within the company i.e can't ring the accounts department only email.
They went out of their way to get us on board then the communication stops!

Pros:

The integration was very hard work with very little help from Little Hotelier

Cons:

very antiquated, need to add a lot more features this is an ongoing matter they just keep saying their working on it! They go into my bank account and take money for cancelled bookings when their non refundable and the guest where no shows

Stan
Owner in UK
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Essential but it does require focused attention to set it up.

Comments: Overall it works well specifically preventing bounce booking and taking payments.

Pros:

The central control of all sales channels covering price and particularly availability.

Cons:

I found it difficult to at up. Half the concepts were new to me. If you are not working with the back office daily then remembering the function of each variable is challenging. But that probably applies to similar software apps.

3 years ago

Hi Stan, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's wonderful to hear that it's helping you prevent double bookings and allowing you to seamlessly take online payments. Time saving through automation and ease of use is what we strive for. On set up, being new to the industry I can understand how it can be a little tricky your first time. To help, we've got some great onboarding support when you set up, but after that, you can continue to feel supported through our online knowledge base and 24/7 expert team via chat - ready to help anytime you need. Thanks once again for being with Little Hotelier, Stan. Please let me know if there's anything else we can assist with. Warmest regards, Jessica

Robert
Owner/Manager in Australia

Little Hotelier

Comments: Overall the experience with Little Hotelier is excellent.

Pros:

We can turn the computer on and login and check future bookings without having to refer to hard copies when you have a direct inquiry.

Cons:

Having to change the password every 3 months. Having to hold on when you call the call centre in a que.

4 years ago

Hi Robert, Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to share your opinion with us. We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha