Filter by:

• Overall

About ClubRunner

Build your own signup lists for virtually any scenario where you need to coordinate people in various commitments.

Learn more about ClubRunner

David C.
PR Director in U.S.
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees

ClubRunner for Rotary

3 3 years ago

Comments: We use Clubrunner for a CRM, administrative reporting, and our website host. Overall, it needs improvements, but has helped bring Rotary Clubs into the Internet Age.

Pros:

ClubRunner is useful as a website, CRM, accounting system, email delivery, and one-stop-shop for my Rotary Club's administrative needs. It also synchronizes with Rotary International and puts all the thousands of clubs on one format.

Cons:

The administrative interface is not user friendly. SO. MUCH. TEXT. I experienced the Internet in the 90's and early 2000's, so I can navigate it. For our older members for whom Facebook and news sites are their primary Internet usage, the administrative tools and membership tools are pages full of clutter. The web development tools are more difficult to use than other design softwares such as Squarespace or Wix.

Cheryl W.
Marketing Consultant in U.S.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Tremendous platform for all concerned!

5 5 years ago

Comments: Our Club partnered with the District to go online first with ClubRunner over 6 1/2 years ago. Version 3.0 was much needed and the programmers did a good job with its release! The platform is user friendly for EVERYONE. The absoultely amazing support staff is always friendly, helpful, good listeners (even when you are having a bad day totally unrelated to technology!) and open to new ideas for the system. When talking to Clubs to get them to go onboard with ClubRunner, I refer to the staff as our ClubRunner GURU Team! They help from the most basic issues to the most complex matters. They have helped me with tools to teach our clubs in the field, at Assemblies, etc. to get them started and keep the District as a whole moving forward with the platform.

Pros:

User friendly. Always progressing.

Cons:

Sometimes you find things through trial and error that is not in any training or brochure . . . but that is true with any software.

Diane C.
District Executive Secretary in U.S.

I have enjoyed seeing and using the improvements to ClubRunner (District Site.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Ability to communicate with the District and update the Website. The improvements to the ClubRunner Website and ability to customize are excellent.

Pros:

District features are easy to use. Reports are easy to generate. Communication module is effective and there are many other useful features.

Cons:

There are a few minor changes that could be made to MyEventRunner, such as ease of report generation and name tag prep. Instruction Manual could be more detailed. ClubRunner: Generating Directories needs some work - the Directory is not available until the day after it is requested, and some of them do not contain the information shown on the Directory page.

Lindsey C.
CFO in Bahamas
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Clubrunner enables you to run the club! Imagine that!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I was first introduced to it 10 yrs ago and couldn't believe how much it assisted with the administrative headaches of running a Rotary club. And they how I could get it to pay for itself right out of the gate. Since then, clubrunner actually makes a profit for us and i was able to convince 75% of the club's in the district to sign on as well as a result of our positive experience. In a district made up of 10 different countries, 80+ clubs dispersed on 16 different islands, that was critical to helping us with effective communication. On top of all that, it's run by such nice people! I have visited their headquarters and even had a meal with their owners m, to say nothing of the encounters at conventions and conferences. Very good decision to become a clubrunner customer.

Pros:

The ability to track and communicate with members with relative ease.

Cons:

Ecommerce outaide of mainland North America would be icing on the cake

Beverly M.
District Operations Manager in U.S.

District 5450 has used ClubRunner for 6 years - it is a great tool.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's easy to communicate with our District members via email, monthly newsletter and customized broadcasts. We use MyEventRunner for all of our events and registrations. The support staff is extremely helpful and responsive.

Cons:

Occasionally it is a little "convoluted" to edit a site page - there are many steps to get to where you need to edit.

Elly C.
Web administrator in Mexico
Nonprofit Organization Management

Excellent Customer Service; Always ope to suggestions.

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using Clubrunner for over 15 years. I have watched them grow. In the earlier stages they were very open to suggestions and ideas from users and improved accordingly. Always pleased with the prompt response to any of our technical issues or our needs, which ae somewhat unique from the standard Rotary Club.

Pros:

Easy to use, Tutorials always available. Great staff response

Cons:

Can't think of any

Melissa B.
Executive Secretary in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

The website is very easy to use and the customer service is excellent!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It is very easy to make website updates, send a weekly newsletter and update membership information. The calendar is also a great feature. You can do on-line registrations and easily track how many people are registered for events. It is a great product all around!

Anthony S.
Office Manager in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

It started has an "ok" program but it is improving and getting better with time.

4 3 years ago

Comments: Improving all the time to make things more user friendly and simple. When it comes to managing and organizing the club from every aspect (membership data, billing, newsletters, attendace, etc) I couldn't imagine doing it without ClubRunner. Get all members on board and jump right in.

Pros:

Extremely easy to send out mass communication quickly and efficiently. So convenient to have everyone information all in one place, once it is all in there. Simplifies managing all club activities.

Cons:

I have had trouble uploading documents or fliers I have created. Was hard at first to navigate around the site or try and quickly explain to someone else how to do something.

David W.
Website Director in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

ClubRunner - great collaboration tool

5 5 years ago

Comments: ClubRunner has been a great collaboration and membership management tool for our club. Website management is fairly easy and straightforward, and gets better with each passing upgrade. I especially like the integration with RI. Our club used the email tools on a daily basis.

Derrick M.
Secretary in Australia
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Rotary Club of Maryborough (Vic)

5 5 years ago

Comments: Use ClubRunner every day as Secretary of my Club and have found it to be a wonderful support to my position.

Pros:

Ease of use

Cons:

Problem with "Email Message Centre" when using Microsoft Edge

Geoff J.
Web Administrator in Australia
Fund-Raising, 11-50 Employees

Great Website Software for a Service Club

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using Clubrunner for our Rotary Club web presence for several years and it has developed into a very easy to use and highly functional tool that has made by job quick and easy. I can update our web site with 3 or 4 new stories and and the same time provide stories for our weekly newsletter in less than half an hour.

Pros:

Easy to use, functional and efficient

Cons:

Can occasionally be a little slow in moving between modules, but this is improving

James G.
Broker in France
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Club Runner - A Winner

5 2 years ago

Comments: Getting information out to all members in a guaranteed and efficient manner.

Pros:

Always available, all members of my club receive messages simultaneously. Acceptable technology to the whole club.

Cons:

Took a while to learn, but not bad. Support team helped me out!

Pat E.
President in Canada

Easy to use software to meet my clubs needs

5 3 years ago

Pros:

speed and ease of use. easy to explain to my "older" club members. creativity of site. functionality.

Cons:

there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the software. we've never had any club issues with it

Kristofer S.
Stay at Home Dad in U.S.
Self Employed

Red Lodge Rotary Club - ClubRunner Review

4 5 years ago

Comments: The younger members of our club were searching for way to bring Red Lodge Rotary Club into the digital age. ClubRunner provides webpage presence, email communication, ebulletin options, and Rotary Internation database integration all within one platform. For a reasonable monthly price, we can focus on spreading our message and less on technical platform issues. Highly recommend this product for Rotary clubs and other non-profits.

Pros:

Database Integration

Mrtin S.
Health care admin in U.S.
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

Rotary club manager

5 5 years ago

Comments: Self taught, it works! The modules have improved in function and easy use. I have found it verge ash to experiment with new ideas, like embedding video, etc.

John S.
Director-Site Adminstrator in U.S.

ClubRunner has exceeded our expectations during the purchase, design, & roll-out phase of our site.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

ClubRunner's product is well thought out and intuitive but I am most impressed with their live product support. As one would expect during the design and roll-out we has our share of questions. I was able to speak to a knowledgeable and helpful person 90% of the time on my initial call...without any hold time. The couple of times I had to leave a message a support person called me back in a matter of minutes. ClubRunner's customer service and support ranks right up there with the best.

Cons:

There were a few custom modifications we unable to accomplish. On the upside, ClubRunner support suggested a satisfactory work around for each of them.

Nicole W.
Canada

Great Repository

5 5 years ago

Comments: Our Rotary Club uses Clubrunner for everything! It is a repository for our membership details, not only to update and maintain the list but also to add new members and track attendance. Meeting documents and historical information are stored for ease of use. Each member has a login and is able to access and upload information. The one drawback is navigating the web design portal. Adding logos and designing the homepage are not as intuitive as it should be. Nevertheless, it is still a great system to keep us organized, maintaining our records and allows for direct interface with RI.

Carl D.
Webmaster in U.S.

OUTSTANDING customer service!

5 7 years ago

Comments: We've been using ClubRunner for a couple years now, and it has great features and is easier to use than other solutions in this space. But the most outstanding aspect of this is the phenomenal customer service. It's not uncommon to get a call-back on a problem where someone walks me through the solution, or to get more quality supporting data so they can fix it on their end. Normally I would expect companies of this size to never reply at all, or to respond with a fairly useless email days later, but the ClubRunner support team is amazing. EVERY time I've used them.

Peter V.

High five to Club Runner

4 5 years ago

Comments: I am a new Club Runner user ( about 6 months now). I am using the website feature and have found the interface to design and publish a web page to be very user friendly and intuitive. Starting from scratch, I had to only call tech support several times when I was not able to figure something out on my own. In most cases the answer was so simple, I was embarrassed I had to ask. The customer support has always been first class. I highly recommend Club Runner. Great product and superb customer service.

Wayne D.
New Zealand
Used the Software for: Not provided

Save time and keep in touch

5 5 years ago

Comments: Our club has been using clubrunner for a few years, over this time we have seen continuous improvement and the addition of many new features. It's great for managing bulletins and sending targeted emails, the ability to see who has opened messages simplifies the follow-up process. Our website (rotaryahuririsunrise.club) runs smoothly and the new clubrunner app is great for keeping in contact with fellow members and the latest stories.

Patty P.

Everything in one place

5 5 years ago

Comments: The system serves as a website and a method to manage the Club's business. There is a learning curve but once you become familiar with the system it provides an easy method to manage volunteers, collect dues and the important task of communicating with Club members. There are numerous easily accessed reports that provide a treasure trove of information. The support team is very helpful as are the educational articles and videos.

Bev U.

Great product!

5 5 years ago

Comments: As an incoming president, I'm just learning all Club Runner has to offer. What I know: there is a lot. What I also know: there is a lot that our older members don't see as valuable, so they don't want to purchase the additional modules. With those modules, our club could have amazing communication outcomes. Please, please Club Runner - make them all part of the base package!

Francois D.
Canada

Always better

4 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using ClubRunner since the start. I have changed clubs over the years and ClubRunner has changed as well, all for the better. They listen to what clubs say and constantly improve. Give it a try. And if you need help, help is there. There is an incredible good support. Cheers, Francois.

G. keith P.
Retired in Australia
Farming

Ideal for Rotary clubs

4 5 years ago

Comments: Relatively easy to use once one understands the terminology. Some parts of the site navigation are not very intuitive nor logical.

Pros:

Relatively easy to use, meets the needs and is good value for money.

Cons:

Navigation and terminology could be more logical.

Steven S.
Webmaster in U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy to use, from website design to club administration

5 7 years ago

Comments: ClubRunner makes designing a website for your Rotary Club or District a snap. Club Administration could not be made any easier - member database, club communications, meeting attendance and event registration are all easily managed and are accessible via the www. Their customer service is EXCELLENT!