15 years helping Canadian businesses

Engagedly Reviews

4.6 (76) Write a Review!

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

Pros:

Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees.

Cons:

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

Engagedly ratings

4.4
4.8
4.5
4.7

9.0/10

Engagedly has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 76 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Engagedly before?

Director of Operations in US

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Pros:

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons:

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Victoria
HR Generalist in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Comments: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros:

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons:

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Omar
Investment Advisor in Palestine
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Engagdly App - Individual user

Comments: The Engagedly platform has significantly reduced the time and effort required for new hire onboarding at the company. Additionally, employees can use it as a reference tool for work-related queries as all necessary courses are uploaded to the platform.

Pros:

Easiness of use Cost-effective and time-efficient for training sessions, making it an excellent option for companies looking to streamline the onboarding process for new employees.A good solution for evaluating employee performance in big corporations.

Cons:

Does not offer a comprehensive HR management solution.It does not provide the courses time to be completed,it does not have personalization based on user preferences

Tess
Director, Employee Development in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

I'm 90% in Love

Comments: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros:

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons:

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great for Praise and Feedback

Pros:

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons:

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Chirag
Chirag
Software Development Engineer in Test in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

Comments: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros:

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly: 1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage 2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap 3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews 4) Easy dashboard access 5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees 6) Learning space 7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons:

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

Financial Services Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Simple and easy to administer

Pros:

There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons:

Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

Comments: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros:

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons:

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Daniel
Daniel
Logistics Assistant in Kenya
Sports, 501–1,000 Employees

Performance Management Made Easy

Comments: Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros:

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis. It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons:

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

Comments: A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros:

Ease of use Personalized configuration Robust capabilities

Cons:

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Laura
Director, Talent Management in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Pros:

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons:

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Vice President in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Engagedly - good product

Comments: Easy to setup. Easy to use. Easy to integrate with google sign on. Little to know training required for employee usage.

Pros:

Easy to use. Very intuitive. Great customer support - personalized service.

Cons:

No cons for this application. It works as expected and promised.

Arnab
Vice President in US
Computer Software

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

Pros:

The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Cons:

The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

Monet
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excellent Customer Service

Comments: Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros:

The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons:

The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

Kyle
Quality Analyst in US
Education Management

Easy to use - great features!

Pros:

The software is easy to use and get accustomed to - with lots of great features! Works great to get to know others in the organization.

Cons:

It is hard to compare , but I wish there was a mobile app version available to use. Not too complicated to use the software.

Sara
Customer Support Rep in US

EASY TO USE!

Pros:

Great way to share information and communicate with all staff members in the office. The layout makes it VERY user friendly.

Cons:

I think a mobile app would increase the use of the software in the office.

Tonie
Senior Accountant in US

User friendly and interactive

Comments: The goal setting

Pros:

Used it for performance review in the office. Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Great Organizational Software that is SUPER helpful!

Pros:

I like the organization and tools the software puts at your finger tips!

Cons:

Nothing. I think it is a great product and service.

Andrelyn
Cashier in Philippines
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Here Helpful

Comments: I love it . Definitely gonna spend my money here continuously.

Pros:

The product is so superb. I love that they have what I need. It’s very affordable and it really helps me a lot in doing the things I want for myself. Well done to this company.

Cons:

The product is very good but I had a doubt that it can’t last long because it’s cheap but I’m glad that it’s not. So good. I love it.

Elliot
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services

Solid Product

Comments: It would be helpful to have more guidance and best practices built directly into the tool as you construct templates for performance reviews, 360s, etc. We struggle in getting our review short enough that they're not too time-consuming.

Pros:

It does the job. Solid amount of flexibility.

Cons:

Some buggy type things in setting up cycles. Integration with Slack for recognition would be nice. More automated 'hand-holding' would be useful

Internet, 51–200 Employees

Engagedly

Pros:

There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons:

There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

Denise
VP HR in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Engagedly Customer Review

Comments: We onboarded this tool earlier this year and were shocked at how easy it was to use and how much our employees liked it. Customer Support was great, but we did not need alot of it. We are only using the performance mgt tool at this point but hope to roll out additional features like goal setting

Pros:

Ease of use, value ($) and customization abilities

Cons:

really nothing

Elsa
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Amazingly Accomodating

Comments: We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

User friendly

Pros:

This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Cons:

There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.

Kristy
HR/PR Admin in US

Great platform!

Pros:

This is a system that does performance reviews very well. It allows for customization that a lot of other performance modules does not allow for.

Cons:

The only con is that its a stand alone software and not built into other payroll or HR platforms. Seamless integration would be helpful