• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.8 /5

About Engagedly

Leading Talent management platform for performance management, 360 reviews, real time feedback, OKRs and social praise.

Learn more about Engagedly

Showing 25 reviews of 70

Chirag M.
Software Development Engineer in Test
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-02

"Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating."

Comments: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros: Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly:
1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage
2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap
3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews
4) Easy dashboard access
5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees
6) Learning space
7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons: No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-02
Human Resources Business Partner
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-26

"Simple and easy to administer"

Pros: There is a good deal of functionality within the software but everything is easy to setup. There isn't an overwhelming amount of options and configuration but at the same time there is enough flexibility to allow us to fix our processes into the software.

Cons: Some of the functionality is a little too basic for our needs. The rewards and recognition is great and well integrated into the software but it is not as feature rich as some of the stand-alone providers.

• Reviewed on 2017-12-26
Nicole M.
Talent Development Partner
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-20

"Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development"

Pros: The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons: I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

• Reviewed on 2017-10-20
Jennifer W.
Operations Manager
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-07

"Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this."

Comments: Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros: The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons: Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-07
Laura B.
Director, Talent Management
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-18

"We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning."

Pros: I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons: I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

• Reviewed on 2017-10-18
HR Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-14

"Intranet meets Social Media"

Pros: Ease to use, great for goal tracking and reviews, clean home page for updates and important info.

Cons: Not hugely customizable...you can add your logo but thats the extent of personal branding.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-14
Jessica P.
HR Coordinator
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-10

"Excellent Product"

Pros: I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons: Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-10
Business Solutions Consultant
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016-02-04

"A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development"

Comments: A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros: Ease of use
Personalized configuration
Robust capabilities

Cons: A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2016-02-04
Monet H.
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-26

"Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: Our experience with Engagedly has been good so far. We were looking for a solution where we had the ability to tailor a learning and talent management platform to best fit our associates needs, and this solution allowed us to do just that.

Pros: The team has been very hands on from day one. Our request are answered with a sense of urgency and completed in a timely manner. The platform was integrated seamlessly.

Cons: The learning module is not as robust compared to larger competitors, but the IT team is very open to feedback and continually making enhancements.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-26
Tammy J.
Recruiting Manager
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-25

"Great Product!"

Pros: Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons: When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-25
Aaron A.
OD and Talent Management Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2015-05-21

"Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform."

Comments: This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

• Reviewed on 2015-05-21
People Operations Coordinator
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-07

"Engagedly"

Pros: There are so many features to use in Engagedly! I don’t even think we have scratched the surface. It’s great for employee reviews and for giving shout outs which makes it easier for managers to do their portion of the performance reviews

Cons: There are so many features it is hard to be able to take advantage of all of them

• Reviewed on 2019-01-07
Sangeetha R.
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-16

"User friendly and fit for purpose"

Comments: The promptness of customer servie is what sets engagedly apart.
Software itsef is intuitive and user firendly.
Had one or 2 hiccups with Performance evaluation template. REst was ok.

Elsa N.
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-04

"Amazingly Accomodating"

Comments: We have been nothing but amazed with the accomodating nature of the team. No request is too odd, challenging or time consuming. Truly amazing!

• Reviewed on 2017-03-04
Krystal E.
Director of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-16

"Good Software, but still working out some issues"

Comments: Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Project Coordinator
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-12

"User friendly"

Pros: This software is incredibly user friendly & the staff is very helpful with the implementation.

Cons: There is nothing I do not like about this software so far.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-12
Tony W.
IT Project Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-16

"Engagedly Software"

Comments: This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros: Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons: This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-16
Tamera J.
CFO
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-18

"Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization"

Comments: We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

Pros: We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Cons: I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-18
Marketing Communications Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-07-11

"Great for Praise and Feedback"

Pros: Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons: There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

• Reviewed on 2018-07-11
Daniel M.
Logistics Assistant
Sports, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-13

"Performance Management Made Easy"

Comments: Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros: It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis.
It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons: It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-13
Elle B.
Marketing Associate
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Inclusive Software!"

Comments: We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Pros: Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

Cons: If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Kimberly S.
General Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-09-21

"Great Platform"

Comments: The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros: User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Cons: Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

• Reviewed on 2016-09-21
Angela S.
Customer Service Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-19

"It's the first time using a system like this and I like it."

Comments: It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros: It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons: I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

Arnab C.
Vice President
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2015-09-29

"Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised..."

Pros: The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Cons: The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

• Reviewed on 2015-09-29
Media Production
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-29

"a decent productivity platform"

Pros: Engagedly is a decent productivity platform that anonymizes employee feedbacks to help improve your weaknesses. Without being bashed for your honest opinions, you will have the ability to tell your co-workers whatever you want.

Cons: Sometimes Engagedly can get disengaging. While it does provide a useful solution, you can do without purchasing this solution. It feels secondary compared to other productivity software.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-29