15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Engagedly

Compensation modeling platform from leading Talent Management platform Engagedly

Learn more about Engagedly

Pros:

Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees.

Cons:

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

Engagedly ratings

4.4
4.7
4.5
4.7

9.0/10

Engagedly has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 77 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Engagedly before?

Director of Operations in US

Very positive. The support team has been great during the rollout process.

Pros:

A LOT of features that academic research has proven are necessary for employee engagement. Clean layout. I like how you can turn items on or off. This was especially useful so I didn't overwhelm my team.

Cons:

Not 100 percent intuitive but this goes away with time in the program. The IT team is also great at explaining how things work AND changing things to make it easier

Victoria
HR Generalist in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Comments: Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros:

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons:

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Omar
Investment Advisor in Palestine
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Engagdly App - Individual user

Comments: The Engagedly platform has significantly reduced the time and effort required for new hire onboarding at the company. Additionally, employees can use it as a reference tool for work-related queries as all necessary courses are uploaded to the platform.

Pros:

Easiness of use Cost-effective and time-efficient for training sessions, making it an excellent option for companies looking to streamline the onboarding process for new employees.A good solution for evaluating employee performance in big corporations.

Cons:

Does not offer a comprehensive HR management solution.It does not provide the courses time to be completed,it does not have personalization based on user preferences

Tess
Director, Employee Development in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

I'm 90% in Love

Comments: We are addressing the performance management, goal development, and onboarding process using Engagedly. It's a very good tool for a smaller company that, just like the big companies, needs to address these issues.

Pros:

It has excellent features. I love that I can use this for onboarding, light LMS, and performance management/goals and development.

Cons:

The multi-rater and performance features can get very complicated very quickly. Our people work on various teams that change throughout the year, so setting up multiple cycles, multiple templates, and making sure that I assign the right templates to the right people is extremely labor intensive. Also when I send reminders to the multi-raters or notifications it sends them to all of them. I would like to be able to select who gets notified or reminded.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great for Praise and Feedback

Pros:

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons:

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Chirag
Chirag
Software Development Engineer in Test in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Amazing tool for Employee Performance and rating.

Comments: My experience with Engagedly is best so far, with all the prons only. I would suggest this software to my peers/friends who are working at other companies too for using this tool as a Performance management tool. Easy to use and user friendly, user experience is far better in Engagedly than any other softwares. We can also view the previous history of what ratings we achieved in previous quarters, so that we don't need to save that thing somewhere else. Easily accessible at one place.

Pros:

Here are few things which I loved the most in Engagedly: 1) Add/Remove goals and can view the goals achieved in percentage 2) Set a skill/course for upgrading ourselves in roadmap 3) Manager-Employee Ratings and reviews 4) Easy dashboard access 5) Feedback received, feedback shared by managers to employees 6) Learning space 7) My teams can also be viewed across organisation.

Cons:

No cons as of now. Everthing is upto the mark. One suggestion I have here is get a more decent/in-depth "walk me through the website", since it is little difficult for users to see which feature is used for what purpose.

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Performance Mgmt Software - Multirater - 360 Degree feedback

Comments: We have 1100 members with teams distributed between India and US. We started using Engagedly to improve on Employee Engagement, and used the Social, Learning & Survey features frequently. However, the big pro was the Performance Mgmt module which let us automate our bi-yearly goal setting and review cycle management seamlessly, and integrated with other apps.

Pros:

Quick setup and install, great on performance, excellent response on support.

Cons:

Not easy to get them to customise (as is probably true with most SaaS solutions), no great documentation available on the product.

Daniel
Daniel
Logistics Assistant in Kenya
Sports, 501–1,000 Employees

Performance Management Made Easy

Comments: Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros:

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis. It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons:

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

A platform that is future focused and offers proactive mechanisms to support talent development

Comments: A few things...great platform, easy to implement, even easier to use and configure to meet organizational needs/goals. When setting this platform up the support team was a responsive partner in the process and really understood what we needed.

Pros:

Ease of use Personalized configuration Robust capabilities

Cons:

A lot of capabilities, but when I learned they could be personalized to offer what we were interested in it wasn't an issue.

Elizabeth
HRIS Manager in US
Medical Practice, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Engagedly Review

4.0 last month New

Pros:

It is very user friendly and easy to use

Cons:

There hasn't been too much yet, but being able to assign the super admin users on our own would be much easier

Laura
Director, Talent Management in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

We have enjoyed our first year with this tool, especially goal setting, feedback and learning.

Pros:

I mostly like the ease of use on setting goals and check ins. I also like using the feedback function with my direct manager and reports because I don' t always see them for face to face meetings. I really like the support we receive as well.

Cons:

I wish that the LMS was a bit more robust - allowing us to integrate with external content sources. I also wish that some features were more customizable, such as the messaging for birthdays, the home page font and colors and set up, etc.

Jessica
HR Coordinator in US
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Excellent Product

Pros:

I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons:

Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

Amanda
People Operations Manager in US
Media Production, 51–200 Employees

Excellent System

Comments: Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros:

Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons:

The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin

Malou
Mng in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

Comments: So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros:

Fun and engaging...

Cons:

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Jeremy
Sr PM in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Great Performance Management Software

Pros:

It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons:

There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Glad to have access!

Pros:

Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons:

Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Tonie
Senior Accountant in US

User friendly and interactive

Comments: The goal setting

Pros:

Used it for performance review in the office. Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Mark
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Best performance optimization tool on the market!

Comments: Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

Paul
Paul
Director of Human Resources in US
, 11–50 Employees

Great tool for 360 feedback and performance management

Comments: Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are regularly checking in with their direct reports.

Pros:

Checks all the boxes for the features I was looking. 360 feedback, 1:1 feedback, Ad hoc feedback so that information is coming in real time. Nice goal setting/linking tool as well.

Cons:

There is no mobile app available yet. I feel having that function can reinforce engagement across the workforce.

Aaron
Aaron
OD and Talent Management Consultant in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform.

Comments: This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

Elliot
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services

Solid Product

Comments: It would be helpful to have more guidance and best practices built directly into the tool as you construct templates for performance reviews, 360s, etc. We struggle in getting our review short enough that they're not too time-consuming.

Pros:

It does the job. Solid amount of flexibility.

Cons:

Some buggy type things in setting up cycles. Integration with Slack for recognition would be nice. More automated 'hand-holding' would be useful

Tammy
Recruiting Manager in US
Computer Software

Great Product!

Pros:

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons:

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

Ginay
Director, Human Resources in US
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Rolling out Engagedly

Comments: We just rolled out Engagedly this week to our employees. So far, everyone was impressed by the user interface and the ease of use.

Pros:

Ease of Use, the User Interface, the Customer Support received

Cons:

Would like it to tie into calculating dollars without having to download information into excel.

Krystal
Director of Marketing in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Good Software, but still working out some issues

Comments: Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Definitely worth a try

Pros:

Engagedly is extremely easy to navigate. It meets our expectations for 360-degree performance management and then some.

Cons:

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.