QuickBooks Commerce Reviews

4.5 (540) Write a Review!

About QuickBooks Commerce

QuickBooks Commerce enables you to manage inventory and orders for your multichannel business and keep track of products.

Learn more about QuickBooks Commerce

Pros:

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

Cons:

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months.

QuickBooks Commerce ratings

8.5/10

QuickBooks Commerce has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 540 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used QuickBooks Commerce before?

Phill
Phill
Food Production

Love it

Comments: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Pros:

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Cons:

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

7 years ago

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

nefertini lance
Seller in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

Cons:

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Bedasa
proteus in Ethiopia
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees

QuickBooks software is very good and excellent for small bussiness

3.0 last week New

Comments: It is very useful and very User friendly.

Pros:

Easy to use and comfortable its look also good one also has great features.

Cons:

can't do book keeping for my work bussiness.

Samuel
Software reviewer in Ghana
Pharmaceuticals, Self Employed

Everything is more secure thanks to cloud services. One of the best advantages is not needing to pur

5.0 7 days ago New

Comments: Mostly With Excel, it took me an hour or more to complete my inventory management; however, Quickbook only took me about half as long. Less time spent on work means more time for my family and other activities. I am really grateful that I discovered this program since it helps me live better and streamlines my workday.

Pros:

With the online version of 08, it's simple to always have the most recent updates. The ability to share files is the precise tool an accountant needs to simply communicate the information required to maintain your books and submit your taxes. If you ever need it, you may easily access QuickBook loan funds as well as the 2008 paycheck through the program. Access is advantageous whenever and anywhere.

Cons:

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating until you figure out exactly where they are and what they are called. Features may be moved as a result of the upgrades, making it more challenging to discover them. There are occasionally problems with the online connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Sales in Egypt
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees

Quickbooks Online service is always helpful when dealing with businesses.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Quickbooks Online Service, basically at best have enabled financial professionals to attain their desired way of running business. Most of the financial professionals use it and only few haven't known it yet.

Pros:

The software is the attainment amongst financial advisors, tax preparers, CPAs and more. As a result, it has led to the use of it by most business runners .

Cons:

Honestly the software is unable to upload trial balance right away from Excel.

Graphic Designer in Kenya
Graphic Design Software, 201-500 Employees

Efficient arrangements In a single platform

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: This is the industry standard software. It is stress free logging in from anywhere and keeping records updated, nice and easy. This software is value for money!

Pros:

The discount reference system is excellentSimple incorporation with banks and various forms of paymentIt gives an extensive bookkeeping package to my small businessEasy to use

Cons:

It limits the number of usersInformation isn't generally backed-up so there is risk losing dataSystem crashes once in a while but not too frequently

Online retail sales in US
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees

Love quickbooks commerce

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Like I said above, it has saved me a lot of time and energy in the inventory management process

Pros:

I love QuickBooks commerce for my inventory needs. I am the inventory manager at our small business and it has made my life much easier. I no longer have to do quarterly inventory counts or order inventory just on my knowledge of what we need, QuickBooks does all of that for me. It also informs me what products I am selling and how often. I love it that it creates statistics for me that i otherwise would not look for.

Cons:

It's a little bit complicated. when I first got started, I had to work on understanding the features, and how to enter information into the spreadsheet. There also is not an explanation of all the features, but as you use it, you figure it out.

Hussaini
Editor in Nigeria
Writing & Editing, 11-50 Employees

Quickbooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

4.0 last month New

Comments: Alot of benefits like shifting,advertising and others.

Pros:

The you will interact with different people from different organizations and countries.

Cons:

Its online revolutionary. How you can be able to shift a product from one place to another.

Eugene
Eugene
principal in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

best value fore your buck..

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: ecoomerce sites, amazon, ebay, etc

Pros:

tax compliance and inventory and items management

Cons:

navigating and reporting too cumbersome for beginners..

Daniel
Senior Software Engineer II in US
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Intuit uses their income to lobby against government initiatives to simplify finance and taxes

3.0 last month New

Comments: Ultimately it is a mistake to use and trust Intuit.

Pros:

QuickBooks does work and integrates with banks, inventory and PoS systems.

Cons:

Intuit aims to get you as a recurring subscription based user, end that subscription and your data is no longer available to you.They also lobby against the IRS helping prepare taxes for individuals or businesses so that people will continue to "need" their services with turbotax etc.

Jason
Jason
Lead Solution Engineer - Commerce Cloud in US
Internet, 10,000+ Employees

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

Comments: The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Pros:

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Cons:

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

Principal in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Comments: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros:

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons:

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Vincent
Kinesiologist in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

Comments: I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

Pros:

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Cons:

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Medical Doctor in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

Comments: QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

Pros:

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Cons:

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

alpha
cable tv in Caribbean Netherlands
Music, Self Employed

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

Comments: For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

Pros:

What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Cons:

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product: There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Charlie
VP in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

Comments: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Pros:

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Cons:

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Mevasoa
Article writer in Madagascar
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed

The best accounting service for small businesses

Comments: QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Pros:

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Cons:

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

Intuit Response

9 months ago

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Sterling
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

Comments: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

7 years ago

Dear Sterling, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Jay
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Very useful with limitations

Comments: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Pros:

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Cons:

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in South Africa
Computer Software, Self Employed

QuickBooks Commerce Review

Comments: I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

Pros:

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

Cons:

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Joel
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great Software

Comments: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Pros:

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Cons:

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

3 years ago

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Andrew
Andrew
Sporting Goods

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

Comments: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Pros:

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Cons:

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

7 years ago

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Fallon Tendai
strategic market researcher in Zimbabwe

Accounting software at its simplest

Comments: Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

Pros:

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Cons:

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Laura
US

Great ordering software

Comments: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Pros:

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Cons:

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

vuyo
marketing in South Africa

Should You Use QuickBooks Commerce for Your Business?

Comments: Overall, I found that QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses. The software is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help streamline your business. However, there are a few drawbacks. First, the monthly price can be a bit pricey for some small businesses. Second, there have been some reports of customer service issues. But overall, I think QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses.

Pros:

1. QuickBooks Commerce offers a comprehensive suite of tools to help businesses manage their finances, inventory, and customers. 2. The software is easy to use and navigate, even for those with little accounting experience. 3. QuickBooks Commerce integrates with a number of popular business applications, making it easy to manage all your business needs in one place. 4. The software offers a variety of features that can be customized to fit the specific needs of your business. 5. QuickBooks Commerce offers excellent customer support, with a team of experts available to answer any questions you may have. 6. The software is affordably priced, making it a great option for small businesses on a tight budget.

Cons:

There are a few negatives to consider before using QuickBooks Commerce for your business. First, it is a bit more expensive than other accounting software solutions on the market. Second, it can be difficult to use if you don't have any experience with accounting software. Third, the customer service isn't always the best. Fourth, there have been some reports of data loss with this software. Finally, it doesn't offer as many features as some of its competitors.