15 years helping Canadian businesses

Dropbox Business Reviews

4.5 (21,592) Write a Review!

About Dropbox Business

Share a document. Collaborate and comment. Securely store files. Dropbox Business has everything you need for your digital workspace.

Learn more about Dropbox Business

Pros:

Dropbox is super convenient, offering a great mobile iOS app, integration into Microsoft Surface/tablet, and the standard desktop integration. We use Dropbox on both PC & Mac OS seamlessly.

Cons:

I suspect that it could be vulnerable to malware if anyone on the team uploads an infected file.

Dropbox Business ratings

4.5
4.3
4.4
4.3

8.5/10

Dropbox Business has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 21,592 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Dropbox Business before?

Filter reviews (21,592)

Themis
Themis
Digital Marketing Specialist in Greece
Furniture, 11–50 Employees

Very usefule Software

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Gives you a huge amount of storage to store your and your company's files safely

Cons:

In every spector of our business has been used was excellent

Bert
Mobile App and Web Development Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

SYNCING FILE WITH DROPBOX

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience of Dropbox was always fantastic. Despite having some limitations, it fulfills all my requirements. If you are worried about your large files and where to keep them, then Dropbox should be your first choice.

Pros:

It offers a smart document scanning system. However, it comes only in mobile version of this app. It helps the user to upload their files more easily and fast. It always helps me and saves my valuable time.

Cons:

Its customer support isn’t good. Their response is always low. This sector should be developed and they should listen to their users for the improvement of their software.

Laura
Video Editor in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Still A Clunky Product After 5+ Years of Use

Comments: Dropbox Business has, for the most part, been our media company's go-to file storage and sharing application since we began primarily working from home a little over a year ago. But after 5+ years of consistent use, I can't say I've noticed a significant improvement in the software's usability. We still seem to experience the same issues we did when we first began using the software. We've been on the lookout for a software to switch to for some time, and may just officially make the move to Frame.io some time in the near future.

Pros:

In terms of basic file sharing (documents, videos, or audio files), Dropbox Business gets the job done. There are some basic features available which allow you to customize the files you've shared (you can set files to be non-downloadable, password protect them, or even set the shared link to expire after a certain date). One of the features we've found the most useful as a media company is the ability to send out a File Request. This is a feature that allows you to create an upload link that can be shared out to as many people as you need. Once members of that group have uploaded files to your Dropbox using the link, the files will appear on your Dropbox, in a folder that you've preconfigured to be associated with that file request. Users cannot see what exists on your Dropbox on their side, but you're able to secure the files you need. While there are some helpful, advanced features, all in all I would say Dropbox Business will probably work just fine for your purposes if you aren't too concerned about having a bunch of fancy features.

Cons:

I seem to constantly run into strange issues when using Dropbox. For example, although you are able to see all of the files that you've recently deleted in the Trash, you are not able to search the Trash. You can only perform a search for files that are still technically "live" on your Dropbox account. So if you need a file you think you've deleted, you have to scroll through the Trash and search for it yourself. I would think that regardless of what exactly you or your company is using Dropbox for, a search bar feature for the Trash would be useful, and would save you a ton of time. Additionally, more often than not, the progress bar on the bottom of the browser might say a file has completed uploading, but the file won't display on the screen. A refresh seems to do the trick, but this is a longstanding issue we've run into, and contributes to my overall perception of Dropbox as a "clunky," outdated software.

Jeb
Jeb
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Dropbox is Essential to our Business

Comments: Overall we like Dropbox a LOT and use it every day. If I had the option I'd go back in time and have started using it earlier.

Pros:

Dropbox for business is one of the most essential business services we use. To be honest we used the free version for many years, then upgraded several times until we got to where we are now. We are willing to pay for the cloud storage because it secures our data off site and allows us to access it out of the office. That doesn't seem like a big deal today but it wasn't always as easy as it is now. We basically use it as a file cabinet and keep about half our active files in it and use it as an archive for all our old files. It's accessed every single day and at this point we couldn't live without it. I highly recommend Dropbox for Businesses.

Cons:

One of the main cons is that we are not able to have multiple people working on the same document at the same time like Google Drive. So we have pivoted and keep more of our PDF's and non living files in Dropbox.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

The first and most popular big file sharing app

Comments: It is very good I love it and used it ever since forever.

Pros:

Everyone is more familiar with this platform and trusts it already.

Cons:

I don't like the transfer speed for big files.

Design, 2–10 Employees

An incrediblly useful tool

5.0 last month New

Comments: It's an incredibly useful tool that I rely on while working from home. I appreciate having all my documents readily available on my MacBook through Dropbox without the need to manually copy them over. It's a feature I truly enjoy.

Pros:

It is user friendly and really the speed is amazing!

Cons:

Nothing yet since i started using the product

Biotechnology, 2–10 Employees

Great app for backing-up important documents for business

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like the feature of the automatic syncing of documents across all locations where Dropbox is downloaded in our online filing system. I also like the offline-feature - accessing the documents when offline.

Cons:

It sometimes takes a few moments for the documents to sync across all locations.

Leah
Leah
Research Specialist and Program Manager in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Just Okay Storage Software

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I appreciate the collaboration and file sharing with chats, comments, etc. Since I created a free account, I have not delved too deep into learning everything about all the bells and whistles it provides.

Cons:

LIMITED STORAGE for a free account. I get it; you need to pay more to have more storage, but other software programs provide a lot more, from my experience. I wish there were a student or university-affiliated account since this software is very popular in academia.

Aadi
- in India
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Dropbox Insight

4.0 last month New

Pros:

It's cloud storage helps very much in the less the space

Cons:

Network that is very high speed internet is required for best performance.

Liam
Liam
Digital Marketing Lead in UK
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

A Comprehensive File Management Tool

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Seamless collaboration with teams. really like it

Cons:

Occasional sync delays and hiccups, is a pain.

Jenna
Office Manager in US
Veterinary Software, 2–10 Employees

Cloud Storage for the Business World

Comments: We are so connected. We keep all of our order lists, records, and other paperwork that everyone needs to see in dropbox. No matter where you are in the clinic, office, or at the store you can pull this up and get the information that you need. It has helped with flow in our clinic 110% I can not imagine doing business or running our office with out dropbox.

Pros:

This has got to be the easiest, seamless, greatest cloud storage I have ever dealt with. It's always right there on your desktop. You can access your files anywhere. I honestly have no idea what we would have done if you did not set up dropbox for out vet office.

Cons:

It really is not a con, but it would be nice to have more storage. We are on year 3 and I am having to start clearing out files to keep our storage space. However that in itself is a huge perk. It took our vet clinic 3 years to fill the storage up.

Arun
Arun
Manager in India
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Straightforward and stress free cloud storage

Comments: Dropbox has been a stellar performer when it comes to cloud storage. We have been using it for years as one of the most easy to use and easy to adapt tool for file sharing and storage solution. The added security features makes it the most preferred tool for sharing confidential data across collogues.

Pros:

Easy adaptability, getting used to Dropbox is fairly easy considering everyone is already familiar with drop box user interface on mobile phones. New user onboarding is easier with drop box. Imagine some one new joins your department, it is fairly easy to send them the policies and guidelines through drop box rather than sending piles of hard copies. File protection is well taken care of with password protection, you can password protect confidential data while sharing it with your team members. Lost device protection is one of the most underrated feature of drobox business in my opinion. This enables the administrator to remotely wipe the confidential data from from devices that are lost from employees. Expiry date for a shared file. This is a handy feature wherein you can set a expiry date for a shared file. Dropbox Paper this is almost like a clean whiteboard where you can do a plethora of things like create a to-do lists, run meetings, and discuss new project ideas. Your collogues can add their comments and thoughts on the discussion thus making this a powerful collaboration tool. It is almost like having an online whiteboard for group discussion. Rewind tool can come handy if you accidently deleted something and or wants to restore files to previous versions. Dropbox also provides business customers with a suite of enterprise-specific team controls that ensure that data can only be accessed by the appropriate persons.

Cons:

Honestly there are no deal breaking cons that I found with using drop box business for years but I think, the user interface needs a redesign. It feels ages old compared to competition. Synch with smartphones sometimes take a little fiddling with settings despite of having fast internet connection.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesh
Civil Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

Must use storage option for official works.

Comments: I mainly use Dropbox for my office work, yo store all the docs in cloud as backup. Dropbox provide me choice to share files with specific user with full privacy option. Uploading is so fast and for larger files , sometimes takes much times.
Besides it provides 3rd party integration which gives us chance to accelarate our work.

Pros:

Most important features Dropbox provides from my perspective is the automatic file backup option. Dropbox takes backup all my documents, helps me to work without fear of losing them. Beside dropbox have world-class security to protect our data.. I can store all my data in cloud and share to official documents for work purpose very easily. Organizations of my documents is very good in Dropbox business. Moreover uploading speed is very fast , I can able to store big files in cloud storage easily and able to track from anywhere.

Cons:

Since we are using Dropbox for organizational work, it's fill like it's little bit expensive than other similar service provider, interface is easy but, sometimes need to know basic program knowledge and web client interface knowledge to get full benefit of Dropbox.

Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Dropbox Business Review

Comments: My overall experience with Dropbox Business is great. The product is amazing for what it does and it is extremely easy to use even for beginners.

Pros:

The ability to sync files across multiple computer on any platform and the ability to edit files on the fly without having to download the file to the local drive.

Cons:

Syncing files can take quite a long time on a new computer that just had the desktop client installed.

Adam
Owner in US
Entertainment, 201–500 Employees

If you are looking for the easiest file management software, look NO further!

Comments: Once again, this is the best. So easy to use. Safe, secure, storage and backup. Allows many to see and share files - with your permission. And gives me complete confidence that the files that are critical to me are safe and easy to access when I need them.

Pros:

The package of Dropbox I purchased was VERY reasonably priced. The storage capacity online is more than enough. It is also safe, can be expanded, and easy to access. Saving files is done without even thinking! And they even have a "file naming" option that makes life TOO easy! Love this produce since the first day I got.

Cons:

There are a few times I have had to think about the best set up for my daily file maintenance. But there are great videos on the Internet and once you spend a bit of time watching them and exploring the features, the work is worth it. Also I keep wondering if there are other features I should be using so maybe a "daily" "Did You Know?" feature would be nice to slowly learn new things it can do.

Michelle
Executive Vice President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Dropbox is a must-have for remote clients and employees

Comments: With both our employees and our clients being remote, Dropbox has been essential in our operations.

Pros:

Our company operates 100% remotely for both our employees and our clients. We request a lot of documents from our clients who are located throughout the country, and then our employees, who also work remotely throughout the country, review the documents. Dropbox allows for the effortless exchange of documents from our clients without the client having to sign in or create an account. Managerial controls allow for us to assign employees to certain files, and restrict access to only the employees assigned to the project. Dropbox also gives us extra security features such as having employees only being able to work in the cloud as opposed to downloading and working on/saving files to their local computers, as well as the ability to remote-wipe any dropbox info on a local computer. And we feel safe knowing that our information on Dropbox is encrypted.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about Dropbox is that font on the document exchange page that the customer sees is unprofessional-looking, in my opinion.

Ntebaleng
Lab Technician in South Africa
Farming, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best Online Storage Provider (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)

Comments: Dropbox's automatic syncing app does a fantastic job of backing up your important documents. You can save time and keep all important documents safe with this feature. I would recommend it to anyone regardless of the cons.

Pros:

Dropbox comes installed on most Windows devices, or so I think (I think our workplace installed it for us). I set AutoSave on my Microsoft Office work to save documents as I type, which is a huge time saver. It has a neat user interface, which is perfect for an office setting. Regarding performance and accessibility, it's quick to respond and does not take time to load files. Dropbox is a cloud-based application that allows me to access my documents from anywhere in the world, meaning I do not need to carry around a flash disk. Overall, Dropbox is an excellent program I could recommend to anyone.

Cons:

Often, it's impossible to share files with people who don't have Dropbox accounts. The alternative is to ask them to sign up for an account, which is often not feasible. However, Once you get the hang of Dropbox, it's very convenient and easy to use.

"Kennedy" Marie
Attorney in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

Best Document Management Software for Personal Use and Small Businesses

Comments: Overall, this is an excellent product. I can't imagine using anything else for my small law firm and for my own personal document management needs.

Pros:

There aren't many negative things to say about Dropbox. They dominate this corner of the market, and it shows. Businesses nowadays are all about integration and automation. Virtually all other noteworthy software integrates directly with Dropbox, making automation a breeze. Dropbox's integration with MS Office 365 Online now makes it possible to make edits to MS Word and Excel documents right from Dropbox. "Dropbox Transfer" allows you to share or transfer a large number of documents with others, right from Dropbox. And if you subscribe to the "Professional" level, you can "rewind" changes and deletions to folders and documents for 180 days.

Cons:

Not really a Con, just wishful thinking on my part: Dropbox integrates with Adobe Sign, which is great. However, right now, there is no integration to Adobe Document Cloud, which would allow a user to do more with PDFs right from Dropbox. But it looks like they are headed in that direction soon. Also, I'm not crazy about the "per user" pricing structure, but that is how most services charge nowadays. I do wish that the "rewind" feature was available for the Business and Enterprise levels.

Chad
Chad
Front-End Developer in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Still the easiest way to implement cloud storage

Comments: Dropbox is one of the best cloud sync storage providers. Google Drive is a big contender and has been steadily improving, but Drive is trying to land a solid service while Dropbox's desktop sync software still shines.

Pros:

My biggest advocation for Dropbox is how it integrates cloud backups into your computer's native file structure. Having on-computer search and version management is amazing. Just when their software was getting stale, Dropbox introduced their Smart Sync feature. Smart sync is a fantastic way to manage thousands of files easily on any device, whether that's a custom-made PC workhorse or a MacBook Air. Smart Sync surpasses Selective Sync in almost every way, but it's not perfect. Dropbox Business also introduces simultaneous personal and work accounts, which is fantastic. Because nearly everyone I know has a personal dropbox that they don't necessarily want backed up with work files. Dropbox handles these two accounts smoothly, letting you have two dropbox folders on your computer and allowing you to manage permissions individually. I prefer it over Box.com and OneDrive. Even though those pieces of software may have more admin management tools, they show their age by how cluttered and complicated those tools are to manage. Dropbox is simple so you don't have to spend more time managing users than you have to.

Cons:

The way Dropbox handles their billing cycles is annoying and costly for rapidly adding and removing users. We use the annual billing cycle. If you go over your user cap, you have to pay for a full year of another user account immediately. Staying under your user cap doesn't get you a prorated rate and you don't get reimbursed for users you don't use. Versioning and file change management has always been good with Dropbox, but recently it's been making some larger mistakes that can take hours or even days to sync up, even with a small team. It would be good if you could set a folder or file owner who had specific privileges. Like only the owner can delete team-shared files, and the owner's version trumps version conflicts. Smart sync is great, but it still has some bugs - especially when new folders are added by other team members.

Behzod
Behzod
Graduate Part Time Instructor in US
Higher Education Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

One of the most trusted names in online cloud storage

Comments: Overall I prefer using DB over other cloud storage providers. Because Dropbox is widely accepted service among businesses and academia. This makes it easier when you are working with different teams on a project.

Pros:

I've been using Dropbox Business (DB) for about 5 years now and highly recommend it for anyone looking cloud service for storage, synchronization between different devices, and general file backup. Here are the pros of the service: 1) Extended File Version History: DB keeps historical versions of files and allows you to see or download different versions of your file for the last 120 days. If something goes wrong you can always download last successful version. This is one of my mostly used features; previously I manually saved each version of my files to restore if something goes wrong. 2) MS Office Integration: You can edit MS Office files even if you don't have Office software installed in your machine. You can use your browser to edit documents an changes will be automatically saved. 3) DB allows password protect and expirable shared links. Which is great if you're sharing sensitive documents. 4) DB comes with 3Tb worth of storage. 5) Learning curve and user interface: DB is super easy to learn, it satisfies needs of both technology newbies as well as technologically inclined people 6) A lot of third party applications work with your documents saved in Dropbox. If you open DB on internet browser and right click on file, DB will immediately offer different software options to OPEN/EDIT your files. Eg: PDF, photo editors, music/video players, etc. 7) Speed of synchronization is super fast, even if you're dealing with large Gb files.

Cons:

So far I didn't have any issues with Dropbox. Developer keeps adding new and useful features, so nothing to complain about it.

Karasinghe Arachchige
Asset Manager in Qatar
Consumer Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Dropbox Business

Comments: In a nutshell, this software help to guarantee security satisfaction for sharing sensitive documents for connected stakeholders in the digital platform. Moreover, saves invaluable time for company operations when transferring sensitive data and information at the multinational level. Last but not least, reduce unnecessary courier fees to third-party companies to send vital files, therefore ensure maximum cost savings for companies while boosting the ROI for the company.

Pros:

1. Ease of use to this software can be considered as one of the best features in this software because you just need to either do drag and drop or copy and paste. 2. Enable to link various devices through different platforms (Windows, Android, Mac) 3. Allow sharing massive files that cannot be shared through official Email communications like Microsoft Outlook. 4. Guaranteed security for sharing documents because the stakeholders are aware that unlike Emails; only connected people have access to view these items. 5. Ease of upload from Mobile phones is recognized as the best feature. 6. Any activity inside the Dropbox notifies at the same time between the connected parties. For Example, if someone deleted a file from one end, instantly sharing messages among other devices like PC and pop up as small notifications. 7. Allows the company to expand the storage space is an ultimate feature as it helps the company to reduce physical archives and renting spaces. 8. It can allow third parties to share the files despite them having Dropbox software; therefore help to reduce the work time and enhance operational efficiency.

Cons:

1. Sometimes it takes time to upload the files despite a strong broadband facility available since some of the connected direct stakeholders in the loop had to wait to see the shared file for some time which I did by using my PC 2. For Mobile Dropbox users, not getting a pop-up notification when activity was done by using a PC 3. Not Experienced visible updates

Jeffrey
Comptroller in US
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

Dropbox business - so-so. Dropbox consumer great!

Comments: Used Sharepoint, OneDrive, Box, and Google for 5 plus years. Hands down better than the Microsoft Products and is miles ahead of Google, and the price compared to Box is much easier to swallow, but have not noticed huge improvements after going public. Like that you can pay monthly (which Box couldn't do when using) and the price point is easier than Box. Three years in, I like but the cost is keeping me in.

Pros:

easy to deploy and setup. Syncing is good...but cannot sync fully if you use consumer and business with two different accounts. It is good but the hiccups are not as good as Box. Better than OneDrive, which was terrible, and better than the google suite. Lower priced than Box.

Cons:

version control good but not great. Minute security to files is not as complete as Box. Use can use the Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) when using desktop version, but could not as useful when using tablet or mobile device. The rolling down of security is not as clean but works for the files I am keeping/using. The software has the TEXT searching into the individual files, but cannot easily restrict the search in file type, when created. Pulls up too many files and have to look thru to find the document you are searching for.

Nickson
freelancer in Kenya
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Dropbox business review

Comments: My overall experience with Dropbox Business has been great! The platform is easy to use and makes it simple for me to store, organize, and manage my business documents and files. I especially appreciate the fact that it grants me access to my files from any device, which makes it easier to stay productive while on the go. Additionally, the customer service is helpful and responsive, which has been a great asset when I have had any questions or issues.

Pros:

Dropbox Business is a powerful cloud-based storage and collaboration platform for businesses. It provides secure, reliable storage for all types of business data, enabling teams to work together more efficiently. The collaboration tools provided by Dropbox Business are especially useful, as they allow teams to easily share documents, edit them in real-time, and communicate with each other.The security and reliability of Dropbox Business is another major benefit. The system is designed to keep business data safe from outside threats, and it does a great job of that. With the latest encryption technology and secure access controls, businesses can be sure that their data is safe and secure.Dropbox Business also offers a range of features that help businesses work more efficiently. Folder sharing, document collaboration, and time-saving automation tools are all included in the package. These features make it easier for teams to stay in sync and work together on projects.Dropbox Business is also easy to use and integrates seamlessly with existing business processes. The user interface is intuitive and straightforward, making it easy for users to get up and running quickly. Additionally, the platform integrates with popular enterprise tools, making it easy to incorporate Dropbox Business into existing systems.

Cons:

Dropbox Business is a great product for many businesses, but it has some drawbacks that can be difficult to overcome. First, the lack of customization options can be a major limitation. With Dropbox Business, there are few options for tailoring the product to fit the specific needs of a business. This can make it difficult for businesses to make the product work for them, as they may not be able to access the features they need. Additionally, the integration with existing business processes can be a challenge, as the product does not always provide the same level of flexibility as other solutions.Second, some features are missing or could be improved. For example, the ability to synchronize document versions across multiple devices or the ability to share files with non-Dropbox users are features that could be improved. Additionally, some of the features that are available may not be intuitive to use, making it difficult for users to understand how to use them. This can be especially challenging for businesses with a large number of users, as they may not have the resources to train everyone on using the product.Finally, some of the security options available with Dropbox Business may not be sufficient for businesses with sensitive data. While the product does offer some encryption and other security measures, it may not be enough for businesses that need to protect highly confidential information.

Chauncey
CEO in US
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to share a large flow of data with my colleagues.

Comments: Dropbox has been very good solution to store a large flow of data in a simple way and without paying so much, our company is pleased with this platform because it has allowed us to save space on our computer hard drives, we have been able to empty a lot of space from our computers thanks to the fact that we have stored a lot of information in the Dropbox cloud. Plus, Dropbox has an excellent search engine with built-in filters, which makes it even easier to find specific files or documents. I loved my experience with Dropbox, I felt comfortable using it and very confident as all stored files are fully encrypted end-to-end automatically.

Pros:

Dropbox makes it so easy for employees to interact and transfer files. I loved the shared folder section of Dropbox, this helps a lot since I have been able to store files in that folder and those files are accessible by my colleagues, who are included in my work team. I loved the upload and download speed that Dropbox offers, it's not throttled and it's not unstable either, that's great. I liked the great prices offered by Dropbox, we were able to get several GB of storage without having to pay so much money. I loved the online document editing, even though the documents cannot be edited together, it has very good document editors, with all necessary tools to edit Word or Excel documents.

Cons:

The only problem I've noticed when using Dropbox is while saving videos. Since I started using Dropbox, I tried to upload various videos to the cloud several times, however, these videos were uploaded correctly but the quality of the video was drastically decreased, which caused the person who accessed that video through a shared link, a lousy view of the video. The videos are not uploaded with the original quality within the Dropbox cloud, that is lousy since it does not allow you to share videos correctly with your colleagues.

Josemaria
Josemaria
Vice Director for External Affairs in Philippines

Dropbox for teams!

Comments: Dropbox has stood the test of time and the threats of similar (and cheaper) services available out there. It just goes to show the quality, bang-for-every-buck, ease of use, beauty, and simplicity of this service. Every single thing you love about personal Dropbox is now made collaborative and available for Teams and Businesses.

Pros:

I've been using Dropbox since it came out in 2007. It was one of the first and just worked for me. The limited space (2GB) had me take advantage of its additional space promo via inviting as many people to use it and therefore earn an extra 500MB from each one referred to Dropbox. Dropbox just works for me. It works on the background without much toll on my PC's resources. My teammates also have personal dropbox but we realized we needed more storage capacity, and we needed a way to work more collaboratively using the same space. This is when we decided to try Dropbox for Business. Everything you love about personal (free) Dropbox is made available to Team members! Shared space simplifies our workflow and file sharing/access. The limits as Dropbox puts it "As much space as needed" is a great assurance that we won't run out of storage space mid-way through the project. Our Infra/Systems Admin also likes Dropbox because certain tasks are facilitated for them, e.g., easy to setup Single-Sign-On (SSO) for authentication and Invites, Tiered admin roles and advanced admin console. Even our own company domain can be integrated and used for verification. Plus, devices that connect to the service may also be monitored and controlled. These are all crucial for security and operations management.

Cons:

Since this is Cloud-based, provisions on Internet bandwidth has to be ensured, otherwise, it may appear to be slow for your teams who work on files synced via the network.