Asset Panda Reviews

4.6 (1,328) Write a Review!

About Asset Panda

Asset tracking platform that is cloud-based with mobile apps (IOS/Android). Unlimited Users. Get a free guided demo today!

Learn more about Asset Panda

Pros:

I like that we have so much customization available to us. We are able to track any asset, and even software if we wanted to.

Cons:

I have not yet identified anything I dislike with this product.

Asset Panda ratings

4.5
4.8
4.5
4.6

8.9/10

Asset Panda has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,328 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Asset Panda before?

Filter reviews (1,327)

Bcom Accounting Science student in South Africa
Accounting Software, 10,000+ Employees

Inventory Management by Asset Panda

4.0 last month New

Comments: One of the best inventory management software I have used and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros:

The software makes it relatively easier to run a business as you have the management of inventory all done by the software.

Cons:

It sometimes freezes and I'm not completely sure if it is my computer or the software.

last month

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Khalid
Khalid
content writer in India
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

one of the best ASSET TRACKING tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points: A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- inventory storage
- solved wasteful write-off of assets
- provides detailed lsit of assets assigned to the user
- aids in hardware refresh
- provides straight line depreciation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- ability to put serial number on all equipments
- saved lot of money by asset tracking
- put all assets in its place
- allows to get back assets from users leaving the country
- adding of multiple categories.

Pros:

i found the following features as most impactful: - asset tracking -asset organisation - asset location finding using GPS - anywhere tracking based on cloud. - assets marked using e-signature Yes the product is quite easy to use for: - cloud based application - mobile based asset tracking - uploading pictures, documents and quotes of an asset - tracking and adding of non-depreciable assets - Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons:

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved: - search function could be improved - confusing security sign in - configuration of images - mobile bar-coded scanner I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use: - impossible to know double posting of assets - difficult to setup users - organisation of images gets difficult - problematic setup of SSO - time-out settings No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

last month

Hi Kahlid, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the depth of the content. We will be sharing the review with our Product team to discuss further. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Justin
Tier 3 Technology Support Specialist in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Asset Panda Review in Education

Comments: Asset Panda has given us a fresh start on our asset management and allowed us an easier workflow than previous asset management systems we have used.

Pros:

The ease of customization for multiple fields and importing assets have been the most used and well planned out tools.

Cons:

Currently the JAMF and Zendesk integrations leave much to be desired. I would love to see improvements made that allow these integrations to be used a more than they currently are.

7 months ago

Hi Justin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Alvin
Director, Service Delivery in Canada
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Asset Panda has allowed us to centralize and track all IT assets

Comments: The college has had a great experience with AP since we started using it, it has allowed my team to manage and track inventory of all IT assets that we hand out to our employees. It provides reporting that assists with our yearly refresh of laptops.

Pros:

GUI interface ease of use, accessible across multiple locations as it is web-based. Easy to maintain and update assets and customize fields.

Cons:

We do not have any cons with the product, we find it to suit our environment and needs perfectly.

8 months ago

Hi Alvin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Abigail
Clinical Materials Manager in US
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 Employees

Game Changer for Small Businesses!!!

Comments: AssetPanda has done everything I hoped it would when we purchased it, and even more! Also, the customer service and support is also incredible! Every AssetPanda employee I have spoken with thus far has been courteous and quick to respond to my need. They make a great team and I have truly enjoyed working with them.

Pros:

The investment we have made into AssetPanda's software pays for itself in many ways. (1) Staff are able to achieve/oversee more because tasks are more efficient with AssetPanda. What took the staff 20 minutes to do per request, now takes five. Audits that would have taken hours because the data was never originally captures in the first place, takes 15 minutes. This opens up time on their schedules for other projects. This is possible through action and assets records that are extremely customizable and the ability to set up automatic notifications to staff members (not just administrators). (2) Activity and asset tracking with user stamps, time stamps, and barcode tracking minimized loss of capital. AssetPanda enables us to close the cracks from our previous system where assets were occasionally lost.

Cons:

Actions can have an "open" action and a "return" action, which links two actions together. It would be helpful to have an action chain of 3-4 actions. There are work arounds though. The only other drawback we have found is that AssetPanda is not HIPAA compliant.

11 months ago

Hi Abigail, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love your comments ad will forward them the team. We are currently building a new version of the platform that will allow you to have the flexibility you desire with Actions. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Zach
IT Director in US
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

Cheap, Easy to Setup, Easy to Maintain

Comments: Overall Asset Panda has solved many headaches and saved hours of time within our organization and we love it for that. The few times we've needed support or help with a setting the Asset Panda support team has been quick to respond and given us a solution each time. The support is one of the best things about Asset Panda

Pros:

When we rolled out Asset Panda within our organization we had help the whole way from the support team. We have used it for more than 2 years now not only for asset tracking, but for inventory management, and reservations. It has solved many headaches within our organization and saved countless hours, and even more money by helping us easily track location and status of equipment.

Cons:

While Asset Panda does have many features, some of the features such as the reservation side of things is not fully optimized. The main feature set of Asset Panda is great (Asset tracking, and inventory management in our use case) but some of the "add-on" features are not as comprehensive and leave you wishing there was more functionality.

12 months ago

Hi Zach, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that the platform is saving you time and solving headaches. If you have thoughts on how we can improve the platform we would love to hear what you think. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Cody
PC Coordinator in US
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees

2021 Review

Comments: So far I love it, it was allot of work to get it to where it is now but now that its set up its made my life and other IT coworkers job so easy.

Pros:

Once setup it is very easy to use and way less paper work envloved.

Cons:

In our particular case we have users set to only have the Assets tab, that means they don't even have the settings page as users use SSO and it is not needed. The biggest issue is that it brings users to a total asset count page that is irrelevant and confuses the user when logging in and trying to sign for assets. All they need to do is click the "Asset" tab at the top but with it being the only tab they don't think its a button. I just wish there was a global home page settings for user templates instead of having to go in and set users manually. Users come and go often so its no ideal for us to make that change to each new user. So in summary I would love to see a global home page option for users templates.

12 months ago

Hi Cody, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments about global home page to our product team. They will reach out to better understand the comment and the desired functionality. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kaitlyn
Assistant Project Manager in Canada
Construction, 51-200 Employees

S&R Asset Panda Review

Pros:

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Cons:

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

2 years ago

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Jayna
Project Specialist in US
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees

Asset Panda Rocks!

Comments: Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros:

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons:

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

2 years ago

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

IT Specialist in US
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

Comments: I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros:

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons:

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

3 years ago

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after. If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Douglas
Director of Finance in US
Mental Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

Comments: We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

Pros:

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Cons:

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

3 years ago

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Tom
Manager in Australia
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great product!

Comments: We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros:

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons:

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

3 years ago

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Josh
Senior Support Analyst in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Comments: Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros:

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons:

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

3 years ago

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Patrick
Site Support in US
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Comments: Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros:

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons:

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

3 years ago

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Keith
IT director in US
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees

Review

Comments: Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros:

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons:

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

3 years ago

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Emily
Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor in US
Research, 51-200 Employees

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

Comments: We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros:

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons:

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

3 years ago

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Kerri
Technology Assistant in US
Libraries, 51-200 Employees

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

Comments: The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros:

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons:

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

3 years ago

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

lloyd
Director Quality Engineering in US
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Save some time and money and get this software

Comments: I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Pros:

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Cons:

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

3 years ago

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Michelle
Procurement Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

New to Asset Panda

Comments: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros:

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons:

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

4 years ago

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Shayne
Shayne
Director of Sales in India
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Suitable for diverse inventories!

Comments: I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware. Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time. Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros:

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets. 4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware. 5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons:

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

4 years ago

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

James
James
Tech III - School of the Arts in US
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

Comments: We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros:

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons:

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

4 years ago

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

IT Project Supervisor in US
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Versatile Asset Management System

Comments: Overall experience with this software has been wonderful. I know we don't use all the features we could from this platform so I know there is room to grow with it as well.

Pros:

We have found a few very impactful features of this software. First, the flexibility of customization. When we realize we need to track some new data point or change how we deploy equipment, we can do so on the fly. Second, the mobile app. Having a optimized mobile app that our techs can access on their phone instead of getting out their laptop to log into a site is immensely helpful. Third, "automated" changes that can be done by using the "Actions" feature. I can have a couple quick input points and at the touch of a "save" button, numerous fields and data points can be updated. This is so efficient rather than changing these fields manually

Cons:

A couple things that would be nice to have changed.... We have found the need to have a field that can be added to rather than only over-written during an "Action". Basically a running history of input points (Ex. every user that has been assigned to a device). Running a history report isn't always convenient and applicable to all potential users. Also while chat support is great when you need help, but I'd really like someone to speak with directly sometimes. Conveying your issue over chat is sometimes very clunky and time consuming.

7 months ago

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments to our product team for review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Paul
Manager in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Comments: Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros:

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons:

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

3 years ago

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Lee
Director, Technical Services and Support in US

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

Comments: 1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Pros:

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Cons:

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

5 years ago

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Andre
Corporate IT Manager in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Great value

Comments: Overall, we are very happy with Asset Panda, and we could not manage many aspects of our IT responsibilities, efficiently without it. We use it not only for hardware/software asset tracking/management, but also for warranty management, shipping logistics, and employee on-/off-boarding management. We have automated notifications and reporting to help us take action when needed or simply provide a custom snapshot of anything we want.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the myriad of customization options. The reports (once properly configured) are extremely useful in getting a quick overview of the various tracked components. I also like the notifications that can be created for literally anything. Finally, the Work Order option is great for managing shipment logistics.

Cons:

Some of the menus seem counter-intuitive and require more clicks than necessary, in my opinion. I miss the 'Save and Exit' option on some of the screens that used to have it. Also, the Work Order flow/actions took a while to get configured correctly. I wish some of it would be more intuitive. Perhaps some wizard style setup option with some basic workflow scenarios could be added which could be further customized by the user?

11 months ago

Hi Andre, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. Our platform is designed to adapt to the way you work and we are glad you are using it to match your workflow. We sent your comments to our Product Team as well. They may be following up with you to better understand your use case. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.