Canada Local product

NiceJob Reviews

4.9 (160) Write a Review! Canada Local product

About NiceJob

NiceJob is a reputation marketing platform designed to help businesses get more reviews, referrals, and sales.

Learn more about NiceJob

Pros:

The ease of set it and forget it. I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons:

But would be willing to leave a review on our site.

NiceJob ratings

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8

9.5/10

NiceJob has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 160 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used NiceJob before?

Deric
Deric

Not a review - A Rave!

Comments: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros:

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons:

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

4 years ago

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Howard

Great For Appliance Repair

Comments: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros:

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons:

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Joe
CEO in US
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Doubled our 5-star reviews in 6 months, upped employee engagement!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We're a home services business and have been using NiceJob for about 9 months, and it's terrific. In the first 6 months, we more than doubled the number of Google reviews we'd received in the previous 15 years! And the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. NiceJob makes it so easy for customers to leave a public review. It turns out if you make it easy, customers are happy to share good things about your company. There are lead generation features that seem simple to use, but we haven't deployed them yet. NiceJob support is fantastic - responsive, accommodating and solution-focused. A great experience overall.

Pros:

The automated campaigns are simple and easy to customize. It's a lightweight solution that packs a big punch.

Cons:

Default settings can make customers feel "pestered," but you can modify to suit your customer culture/expectations.

Shane
Manager in US

Not worth it

Comments: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros:

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons:

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Brittney
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

A Great Service for Our Business!

Comments: So far, NiceJob has given our business a wonderful service and boost in online appeal by allowing our customers to leave reviews on the platform of their choosing.

Pros:

Nice Job has provided an invaluable service for our business! We are truly appreciative of the easy to use platform and the many ways to leave a review. Customers have told us how easy it is to leave a review for our company, whereas many people were struggling to do so in the past. Thanks again Nice Job! ~From Your Very Happy Customer!

Cons:

Would like to see a feature that adds a review given for one platform to all platforms available.

Carita
COO in US

Great Program

Comments: Great software to grow your customer base with reputation marketing.

Pros:

NiceJob allows us to collect reviews on multiple platforms and share those reviews with ease. It is fully integrated with our CRM and it affordable.

Cons:

I wish all the widgets integrated with our website however their Convert website service should solve that issue.

William

Great Review Service

Comments: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros:

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons:

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Peter
Marketing and Operstions Manager in US

Outstanding Customer Service and Sales

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT]were professional and friendly, great to work with.

Pros:

I am new to this but what I have experienced with sales, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding. My main objective was getting reviews fr the business. And now I am getting them!

Cons:

Not having video reviews to publish on website

Abraham
Construction, Self Employed

Great product, always improving

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Nicejob does great integrating directly with Jobber, the customer communication software used for my business, they send out invites automatically that bring great reviews while fhe customer has the project or service fresh in their mind

Cons:

I don't see a way that the software could be improved from my point of view

Dana
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great customer support

5.0 last month New

Comments: Awesome!

Pros:

Dashboard and ease of use. Just a well designed and focused app.

Cons:

Really can’t think of any… customer support is top notch.

Joseph
Joseph

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

Comments: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros:

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro. *Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished." *When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!! *We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob *Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons:

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

4 years ago

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

Angela
President in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

Comments: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros:

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons:

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

Owner/Partner in US
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Comments: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros:

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons:

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Chisam

Incredible Value

Comments: It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

Pros:

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

Cons:

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Ami

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pros:

Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it

Cons:

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James
President in US

Great added value

Comments: We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros:

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons:

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Owner/Partner in US

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

Comments: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros:

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons:

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

4 years ago

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

Phil
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Comments: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros:

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons:

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

4 years ago

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

jake
Cofounder in US
Translation & Localization, 11-50 Employees

1000 reviews in 1 year

Pros:

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons:

would like more features and intergrations

Terry
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Comments: Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Pros:

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Cons:

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

Dwayne
Operation Manager in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Review

Pros:

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business! The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons:

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Jennica
Jennica
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

Comments: I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros:

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons:

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Franklin

A necessity

Comments: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros:

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons:

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

4 years ago

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Nate
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Best company period

Comments: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros:

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible Website - converting over 5x what it did previously Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now. They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons:

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

4 years ago

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

KYLE

Awesome Product with Great Results

Comments: Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pros:

The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Cons:

in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.