About Breezy

Breezy helps automate time-sucking tasks so you can focus on hiring great employees.

Learn more about Breezy

Pros:

Elegant design and great user interfaces. It does everything we need for a fraction of the cost of the big-name ATS.

Cons:

Some of the views are missing information, especially in the smartphone app.

Breezy ratings

4.4

8.7/10

Breezy has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 1,371 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Breezy before?

Filter reviews (1,371)

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in US

We can Manage the recruitment and hiring process in one place

Comments: It reduces the amount of time required to upload, filter, categorize, and process each candidate manually. It helps us keep track of every prospect, regardless of whether or not they're a good fit. When managing new employees and keeping track of all meetings, interviews, and other stages required is a problem, you might want to give this a shot. Your hiring procedure may be made a little easier or at the very least more organized as a result.

Pros:

My favorite part of emails is the seen function, which lets me know when a candidate has looked at one of my messages. Recognition of names by the app using automations and artificial intelligence (AI). Integration with other project management applications is an excellent idea. Manual cv picking is sped up significantly.

Cons:

The program can only be used to check one job application at a time, therefore it can't open many URLs at the same time to examine multiple resumes. As long as the initial URL is not copied and pasted into a new browser window.

Talent Acquisition Partner in US
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome introductory Applicant Tracking System for Smaller Businesses

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

As a company that didn't have a ton of money to spend on an ATS, Breezy had everything we needed for a very affordable price. The layout is easy to understand and implement, and new features are always being added to make the software better.

Cons:

It is an introductory ATS and functions as such. Tools that large companies need such as compliance and automation are available, but still feel like Beta features without the robustness that you would find in a more expensive software.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Recruit and Greenhouse

Switched From: BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Breezy had what we needed at the time at an incredible price.

Austen
Development Manager in Thailand
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

Tracking Candidates is the Business, and Business is good with Breezy

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Breezy has made our recruiting efforts much less stressful and much more streamlined. I no longer get stressed out when initiating a recruiting campaign. This platform offers organization from the onset of advertising a position...all the way to the final cut.

Pros:

Several of us were very excited when we learned how to use Breezy platform. It allows for easy end-to-end recruiting and hiring for our team. Searching the applicants is very convenient because fields such as "education" and "experience" can be activated or not. Keeping track of eliminated candidates is not longer a hassle. I can inform all of them with a few email features. Categorizing potential candidates is a very organized ordeal, and simple to adjust and manipulate.

Cons:

Scheduling features need to be updated to be a little more flexible, and not use block hours. Now that I am familiar with the platform, it is not complicated. However, I also have years of experience using these programs.....so there might be a learning curve for 1st time users.

Yiorgos
Head of Talent in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

A well-rounded and easy to use ATS

Comments: I'm impressed with Breezy's continuous product improvements and feature releases. I've also had such positive experiences with their customer success team. It's also very well-priced - you can grow with Breezy as your team grows without it becoming a huge business expense.

Pros:

Breezy has everything you need in an ATS. The templates and automation are a particularly nice touch. For instance, making and managing your offers in Breezy is very handy.

Cons:

A minor improvement is having something automated when assigning tasks yourself. It feels redundant to have to go through adding yourself each time, especially when you use Breezy as your default task manager.

Alternatives Considered: Lever, SmartRecruiters and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Breezy's pricing model is much more flexible and not cost-prohibited.

Switched From: Greenhouse

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordan
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best platforms to organize and automate recruitment stages with transparency

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Breezy HR has provided a great service by making sure that all job applications have gone through all the steps of screening and inspection, while ensuring that all of those processes and notes are documented so that they can be used to select the best applicant.

Pros:

What Breezy HR automates for all steps of the hiring process is great, allowing us to maintain an integrated record of correspondence, offers, evaluations, approvals, and rejection reasons. Enjoy the ready-made Breezy HR templates, which simplify the hiring process and allow users to post job ads on social media, the company's website, and other recruitment sites. I like how all submitted resumes, notes from HR staff and department heads are attached to the applicant register, which gives a consistent reference for reasons for selection and rejection and is documented with reports that facilitate quality control and help us select the best talent.

Cons:

Easy to use, all operations are seamless, and the Breezy HR interface integrates with most of our apps, making importing and exporting data a breeze. The mobile app is excellent and gives notifications quickly.

Vaidevi
Vaidevi
DevOps Architect in India
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Recruitments Driver Seat

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Breezy is the perfect HR solution to help you save time and energy, while allowing you to focus on the more important tasks of reviewing applicants and interviewing candidates. With its powerful features, you can generate reports with ease, quickly move profiles across pipelines, share scores, and even use templates for emails and response forms. After a brief setup, you will quickly see how easy, effective, and efficient Breezy is!

Cons:

I find this platform to be very economical. The only downside I have noticed is having to purchase additional components in order to get the full experience. Other than that, I have not encountered any other negatives.

Fatema
Researcher in Oman
Online Media, Self Employed

My review of the app

Pros:

Easy functionality loads of options depending on it, Breezy has the most features for the money,

Cons:

I want to be able to delete old positions

Philippe
Communication manager in Burkina Faso
Legislative Office, 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent software for project management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Breezy provides an overview of all ongoing projects and allows you to track the progress of each task and also allows multiple people to work on the same document at the same time. I think the integration with other project management applications is a great idea.

Cons:

Breezy does not have a French version so some users often get stuck

Kumutha
Team lead in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Highly recommend this software for recruiting

5.0 last month New

Comments: Almost 6 months using this software for online job posting

Pros:

Maximum I liked here is posting jobs on online and finding resumes and candidate management. Everyday is simple and easy to use

Cons:

I don't have anything to say here overall it's really good and highly recommend this to everyone ­čśŐ­čśŐ

Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Philippines

Breezy Review for Talent Management

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Through Breezy, I was able to manage employee referral straight to the recruitment team. The process was seamless though the functionality was too plain and lacking advanced features, in my opinion. This is a great tool if you wish to collaborate with the HR team in an intuitive way. One can easily track the job boards, which is also published live to the applicants. I also like the fact that it comes as a swimlane UI so the tracking of the process is easier to see.

Cons:

UI of the app can be improved to declutter unwanted components in the app.

Tiffany
Director of Recruitment in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

GREAT!

Comments: The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Pros:

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Cons:

Nothing, truly.

Alternatives Considered: Trakstar Hire and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Google Hire is discontinuing its service in 2020 - I wanted an ATS system that was easy to use and affordable for my smaller family-owned business

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.

Caroline
HR Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Game Changer!

Comments: It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros:

I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons:

The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

Alternatives Considered: Rippling, JazzHR and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: We didn't get great candidates with Zip Recruiter. I found it difficult to organize candidates.

Switched From: ZipRecruiter

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Price

Teri
Accounts Payable/ Admin Assistant in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees

Tracking and managing leads is a Breeze with Breezy

Comments: This system has made scanning, interviewing and hiring so much faster and easier. Connecting to leads is fast and convenient. The hiring trail is easy to see and understand. All users can communicate exclusively, as well to the leads.
The system is very approachable and far easier to learn and navigate. Tracking and managing leads has never been this easy.

Pros:

I love being notified that someone has applied. Then being able to see all their information as well as experience on one tab. The overview is very easy to read and makes it easy to know what stage the leads are in. I love that all I have to do is send a link for the lead to make their own interview appointment. All outside job links are on one page and are very easy to access to make changes.

Cons:

I don't like the candidate search engine. It shows people who are already employed and are not looking for a job.

Alternatives Considered: Workable

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: We loved the how the system was organized keeping all our hiring tools in on one platform. The cost was much more efficient with all the features that were offered.

Matt
Talent Acquisition Manager in US

BreezyHR Review

Pros:

I enjoy the functionality of Breezy the most. I find it very easy to use from a Talent Acquisition perspective. It makes my job easier and it's helpful for the members of our hiring team.

Cons:

Sometimes we run into issues with Breezy. I do wish the scorecard functionality was a little easier to navigate.

Scott
Scott
CEO in Germany
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great easy ATS

Comments: I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that! We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product. The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Pros:

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages. I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Cons:

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc. It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile. My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Breezy HR Response

7 years ago

Thanks Scott. Great to be working with you.

Matthew
VP of Operations in US
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

Comments: I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here. The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric. Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients. Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

Pros:

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business: 1st - speed of service 2nd - reduction of tools 3rd - centralization of communication SPEED OF SERVICE The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging. REDUCTION OF TOOLS The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal. COMMUNICATIONS Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Cons:

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times. The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON. I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Asif
Managing Director in India

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

Comments: We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that weÔÇÖve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.┬á┬á Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process.┬áA simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.┬á Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros:

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page. Candidate Profiling becomes easy Easy to learn and use. Timesaver Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons:

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Alternatives Considered: Freshteam

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Poor technical support

Switched From: Freshteam

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Great product and great service!

Joe
Joe
Dental Recruiting and Practice Acquisitions in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!

Comments: I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Pros:

Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Cons:

Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Alternatives Considered: Lever, Jobvite, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: Recruiting System Quality.

Switched From: Indeed and Paycom

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: Cost, UI, and Ease-of-Use.

Matt
Director of Operations in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

School review of Breezy

Comments: We just started using Breezy, but I am pretty happy with it so far. It took a good amount of work to set up, but they support you through this process, which was super helpful.

Pros:

The all-in-one capabilities of Breezy is what sold us on their platform. It is great to not have to combine multiple platforms for various needs, for example, their video interview is in-house. I love the visual for each stage of the application process. The candidate profile pages look great too.

Cons:

I wish the scorecards averaged out the evaluation scores made by a hiring team for a particular candidate. Depending on your naming protocols for each stage, the full name is cut-off when attempting to change stages via the drop down. So it is not certain you will assign a candidate to the correct stage.

Alternatives Considered: JazzHR

Switched From: ApplicantPRO

Mike
Mike
Owner in US
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

Simple Hiring Portal done right

Comments: It's been good, they said they would replace google hire easily and simply and they did and its a better product.

Pros:

When google hire shuttered, we wanted an effective and simple solution my staff wouldn't have to take a course in to "get". Breezy lives up to its name. It can be as minimal or as robust as you want and their pricing tiers reflect that. Many other solutions we're automatically tied to a lot of solutions an entry level employee would never want or abide by, additionally, they cost 3 times more. Breezy bypassed all that and got us to where we want to be.

Cons:

Once the staff is logged in, they can use Single Sign-on, i wish it was more intuitive but I think it will fix itself.

Alternatives Considered: Trakstar Hire and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy: they were closing

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: price, service, and intro demo

Pierre
Talent Acquisition Manager in France

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Pros:

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Cons:

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

McKenzie
Founder in US
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

User friendly, latest tech/integrations for the most resonable price.

Pros:

User experience, Integrations and mobile app

Cons:

They donÔÇÖt have the ability to sort candidates by location. Also, IÔÇÖd prefer more customization with candidate applications.

Alternatives Considered: Greenhouse

Switched From: JobScore

Melissa
HR/Payroll in US
Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Breezy Across the World

Comments: We've realized the benefits of having one location for applicants, job postings and resumes from all over the world. Our company is based in Bologna Italy and has offices in Germany, UK, Bulgaria, South Africia, Brazil and many more. Having one software and one location makes it all seemless.

Pros:

I like that our colleagues from all over the world have one place to go for recruiting and tracking applicants.

Cons:

Right now nothing is lacking, it was an adjustment to learn the process but otherwise it is user friendly.

JulieAnna
Human Resources in US
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

OMG & Breezy HR

Comments: Overall my experience is better than expected. If there is such a thing as a favorite bill, Breezy is mine! It the only bill I pay each month that doesn't make me cringe... I definitely feel like I get my money's worth!

Pros:

OMG is an HR services company; while OMG is small, our clients are quickly growing. Breezy was easy to implement, and it's been easy to add new customized listings. We are able to easily train hiring managers. We find the questionnaires, integration with Indeed Assessments, and automatic stage actions to be extremely helpful when dealing with listings that have hundreds of applicants. We also really like the e-signature templates that we can create, and are eager to start using the Offer Letter feature! The customer service chat feature is also amazing - the representatives are always available and quickly address any questions.

Cons:

Sometimes Breezy pipelines get held up which delays process flows or causes brief frustration for the end user. We have been able to find some workarounds, but other than that, everything has been wonderful.

Yann
Coordonnateur des ressources humaines in Canada
Performing Arts, 51-200 Employees

From A to Z

Comments: Fast/live reply from the help center,
easy to administrate and easy to explain.
You can dig deeper in the setting but even that is easy !
Reliable, very reliable.

Pros:

As a French user using the English version, i have to admit; Breezy is easy from A to Z !

Cons:

not much, maybe that some refresh from time to time with the open window have to be done, but i mean... i do not have a reason to push you under the bus, Breezy is really the best platform to use if you are in HR !

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Breezy: After Trying Monday for a month or 2...