• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Recruitee

Recruitee is a fast, easy, collaborative hiring platform for teams and companies of all sizes.

Learn more about Recruitee

Michiel V.
Managing Director
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-30

"Nice, complete recruitment solution"

Pros: Completely integrated product with workflow from start to end

Cons: Figures on dashboard showed me totals, but could only see the jobs reporting to me.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-30
Cristian B.
  • Reviewed on 2015-03-26

"It was easy to set and start using, it was very helpful to get good candidates for the job positions"

Comments: I liked the software, we received interesting candidates through the platforms they posted the job offers .

• Reviewed on 2015-03-26
Nancy E.
Recruiter
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 2016-04-18

"Great to organize candidates & leads"

Pros: It´s user friendly, great to organize candidates and share with the recruiting team.

Cons: Nothing bad about it. Probably being able to import candidates from linkedin would be a great plus. Customer support is world class.

• Reviewed on 2016-04-18
Daria N.
Digital Strategy & Transformation Consultant
Management Consulting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-26

"Easy to use produt"

Pros: Sync with emails and notifications when candidate case is being discussed.

Cons: I don't use the product long enough or profoundly enough to dislike anything, for my needs I have everything

• Reviewed on 2019-09-26
Toby H.
  • Reviewed on 2015-04-29

"Product is fantastic, just what we need, and their support is first rate!"

Comments: Pros: Kanban style progress through applicant tracking system, fast paced development of new features and integrations, fantastic support, great prices. Cons: Can't think of any.

• Reviewed on 2015-04-29
Deepak S.
Social Media Researcher for Global HR Recruitment
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-01-13

"Great tool but..."

Comments: This is a great tool for people who want their stuff to be organized. If the flow from one tab to another tab in the panel on the right side (Dashboard, Jobs, Candidates, email etc) were smoother, I'd rate it 5/5.

Pros: Organized, can be customized.

Cons: UX team should do better

• Reviewed on 2016-01-13
Yoeri S.
  • Reviewed on 2015-11-30

"Efficiency win!"

Comments: Pros: Process of recruiting in team is very visual and efficient with recruitee. Centralised emails, reviews are time savers and a good way to keep our team up to date in the process. Cons: we will be out of vacancies shortly... Overall a nice environment to get recruiter things done. We're fan!

• Reviewed on 2015-11-30
Niels V.
Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 2015-01-17

"Smart features, clean design"

Comments: When we just started using Recruitee, there were just 10 integrated job boards. The team added new sites each week, and continues to do so. We couldn't have scaled our team in three months from 4 to 15 without Recruitee. Pro's:
-User-friendly interface, intuitive design
-Unlimited team members per plan
-Smart drag&drop funnel (great overview of recruiting stages)
-Customizable element and good support
-Pre-filled email templates
Improvement:
-Integrate more free job boards
-Add more languages than EN and NL

• Reviewed on 2015-01-17
Ross V.
Global Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2016-12-07

"All round great product"

Comments: Having never really thought about recruiting portals I wasn't sure what to expect. Recruitee cut down on hiring time along with us to better screen candidates and get the adverts out quicker. It helped track the hiring flow making for smoother interviews and follow-ups.

Pros: Ease of use.
Ability to post to multiple portals in one go.

• Reviewed on 2016-12-07
Lea N.
HR and Recruiting
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-13

"Made our recruiting process way easier."

Comments: A very useful recruiting software.

Pros: It makes the overview of the recruiting process easier now. Gathering all the information, and giving it to the right people is way easier now. Knowing if we have the same candidate applying for other positions or applying again is easier now.

Cons: They are working on small fixes (email notifications and camera settings) that will make the product better to use.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-13
SDR Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-21

"Best recruiting tool"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Recruitee is great, it perfectly suits my needs.

Pros: I like everything about the software, it's very easy to use, you can track all the pipeline of candidates, interact with people who are involved in hiring process and rate the candidates. 10/10

Cons: I didn't use the software long enough to dislike something about it. However, sometimes the software could be more customisable.

• Reviewed on 2021-07-21
Theodor P.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-12

"Possibly the most powerful recruitment tool there is."

Comments: We would not be where we are now without Recruitee. The results you get are absolutely fantastic and we couldn't be happier. I had to stop the vacancies at one point because we were getting too many applicants!

Pros: - Very user friendly!
- Excellent customization capabilities!
- Which makes for a very organized recruitment process.
- Plenty of options in terms of job boards.
- Amazing customer service!

Cons: - AI feature is rough around the edges but it's only just been released.
- Maybe work on the mobile app a little bit more?

• Reviewed on 2019-02-12
Ilse G.
HR assistant
  • Reviewed on 2015-04-24

"Best recruitment tool ever!"

Comments: I've been using Recruitee for a few months now and I must say: it's made my life a whole lot easier! Of course, it saves loads of time to just promote your vacancy to many different sites with just the click of a button. But that's not all. The way the candidates are shown, the way we can easily move them from one phase to the other, the ways of communicating with them: all very good. A big upside for me is that more recruiters can work within the tool at once, and leave messages for each other as well. Another big plus is the excellent customer service: I get answers to my question within 10 minutes; we're calling, e-mailing, texting each other and they're always thinking of ways to make stuff easier for me. It just feels very personal. Also, the suggestions I've made in things I'd like to see differently are really picked up and implemented into Recruitee, which is something I haven't really experienced with other tools. All in all a big recommendation from me towards Recruitee.

Jorrit Z.
Communications Manager
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-31

"Great team, great product!"

Pros: As a scaling up organization, we were really looking for an ATS which could make our work easier and more fun. The very user-friendly and feature-packed ATS, combined with a career site which ticks the box for the basics are enough for every business out there. And boy, response times are great! Finally, with their open API, you can start basic and work your way up to a fully customized tool for your business.

Cons: Nothing much for now, it would be great though if the career site had more functionalities. For example, adding extra landing pages for different target audiences to be able to do campaigning.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-31
John B.
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition and Development
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-22

"Recruitee = Top notch!"

Pros: Easy to use- no learning curve
Customer service is excellent
Best value ATS on the market, not close

Cons: Haven't had a single one issue.
I need to type more characters to hit the minimum- almost there.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-22
Beauty Studio Coordinator
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-08

"Helped organize our application and hiring process."

Pros: Beautiful, intuitive interface that allows us to manage applicants easily. This was a huge undertaking for us as we grew and Recruitee had most of the features we needed. I love the feature that allows you to create a custom website page that acts as your "Careers" page.

Cons: Really wish they had a HubSpot form integration. If applicants could fill out a form and automatically enter into Recruitee it would save a ton of hassle.

• Reviewed on 2019-05-08
Kelly R.
Talent Business Partner
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-02

"Easy to use, with a focus on the things that really matter in the end."

Comments: Just a super good product with a great team behind it. I recommend using the tool to all of my customers (as an HR & Recruitment Specialist consultant).

Pros: Quick implementation, easy to use, really clear content on usability, great customer service, just an "all you need recruitment tool".

Cons: You have to do a lot of self-study to keep yourself up to date on features and I tend to be a lazy recruiter who does not do that.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-02
Data Protection Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-12

"Quite a good option for recruitment software"

Comments: I think it is a great software for recruitment, however, there are many things to improve to make it 'the best' software out there, like more filtering options. And for GDPR, it'd be great if the deletion could be automatically set.

Pros: I enjoy the design of the software and how easy it is to add candidates and browse their profiles, how many functions it has, allowing for scheduling meetings, sending emails, having all the attachments available in the same area, how easy it is to create different pipelines for different positions. I also really appreciate them adding GDPR related options.

Cons: The way in which the emails are being displayed is highly confusing as it's not chronological and doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. In addition, there are functions that should be available.. like searching for candidates using several filters at a time, for example, I can search everyone who speaks Spanish for example but cannot search people who speak spanish AND who have a secondary education (just to give a random example).

by Recruitee on 2018-12-24

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy working with Recruitee.

Customer experience is one of our priorities so we would love to get in touch to get more details about your experience with the mailbox. Also, I'm more than happy to show you how you can use multiple filters and Boolean Search in the candidate database.

Please contact us via [email protected]

Simone van Eijk
Customer Success Manager

• Reviewed on 2018-12-12
Sonita U.
Head of HR
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-20

"European efficiency with American style customer support"

Comments: Makes me faster, keeps me organized.

Pros: It's easy, so so so easy. It's not that expensive. They have clever tools that I didn't know I wanted until I saw them, like the ability to source applicants you look at with a chrome extension, a dummy proof careers page that is customizable, an internal kanban board, the ability to share with people who don't want to login to anything (HR peeps you know what I am talking about). Easy integration with free job boards and all resumes are searchable (this is key for finding people in your past pools, that you think would be good for new jobs that opened up, its better than having to "tag" everything liek a lot of ATSs require). They know their EU data law compliance and general knowledge of EU laws associated with recruiting (So US, we aren't good at this one... )

Cons: The only things I would change are how the sourcing code is generated for sites so if I get something off angel, I jsut want that code generated, it's easy and doable as is, but I was spoiled by my last ATS that did it for me.

• Reviewed on 2017-09-20
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-11

"Beware! Recruitee will bait and switch you. No respect for customers."

Pros: I looked extensively at recruiting solutions. I chose Recruitee for a robust feature set and competitive price. They have a good product.

Cons: About 5 months after we chose Recruitee they raised the price of our plan by 442% from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. And even if we paid 442% more, we would LOSE FEATURES compared to our old plan. Zero warning, zero option to keep old plan. Total disrespect for old customers. Be careful when selecting Recruitee. They treat legacy customers like garbage.

by Recruitee on 2020-05-20

Dear user, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Recruitee. We always aim for the highest standard of customer experience, and we really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback helps us improve.
There seems to be a misunderstanding about our new feature tiers and pricing. We have indeed introduced a new pricing model. It has been over two years since our last pricing change, and our recent update has been a year-long process - not something that happens often. However, this new pricing model is geared toward new customers.
For our existing customers, we are letting them continue on the same plans, keeping all their features. As a current customer, this would be applicable to your account. If you reach out to our customer success team, they will be more than happy to explain our product offering in more detail to see which plan matches your budget best.

• Reviewed on 2020-05-11
Ina K.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-24

"my feedback"

Comments: very self-explanatory and easy to use

Pros: the very responding support team, fast and supportiv

Cons: - I cannot insert our logo into an email, just the link of the logo, which looks far away of professional
- I cannot insert place holder by my own for sending a mass email

by Recruitee on 2020-07-09

Dear Ina,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! Our Customer Support team is very happy to hear about your review. At Recruitee, we aim to offer the best possible customer experience for our users.

Regarding the email logo, is it available online? If yes, then you should then be able to choose "copy image address", then paste it into the signature. This should add it as an image.
Alternatively, there is also the option to add HTML to the signature. Here you would need to use code but it would allow more customization.

We do encourage you to reach out to the support team with any questions, as they are always available to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review!

• Reviewed on 2020-06-24
Aik D.
  • Reviewed on 2015-04-24

"Excellent ATS, bringing Trello's user interface to candidate pipelines"

Comments: Although the company only exists for less than a year, the product is already up there with the likes of Lever, Greenhouse and Workable, which have raised significantly more funding. In contrast to most older ATS', the user interface and the workflow is clean, simple and fast. This is crucial to our company as we process large volumes of jobs and candidates for our customers. And this gets time-intensive quickly. A lot better than the incumbent platforms like Taleo. Then there is the per-vacancy pipeline overview, where you can easily drag and drop candidates to different phases. I haven't seen that one with any ATS so far. Great. I can even manage all different customers/companies from one account. Mail communication, CV-checking, candidate reviews are all neatly integrated into one interface. Pro's:
- Interface, workflow, clean design
- Trello-like pipeline management interface
- Auto-posting to 40+, mostly European job boards (I actually think some integrations are done manually bij Recruitee; which is fine).
- No need for a 5-6k LinkedIn recruiter account for job posting (uses job credits)
- Great customer service and quick response time.
- Rapidly adding features / improving product.
- One account, multiple companies & career portals. Great for freelance recruiters and headhunters.
- Google apps integration, mailflow in email inbox as well as recruitee environment.
Cons:
- No sourcing module yet like Lever and Workable (add linkedin, facebook, github social profiles to talent pool); seems to be on roadmap though.
- Seems to be mainly focused on small- & medium companies
- Less suitable for US market
- Reporting / analytics still basic
- Like many ATS' out there, career portal design very basic. You are able to integrate job listings in a custom designed HTML/CCS page though.
- When posting to some job boards, the company description on the career page isn't posted.

Pavneet K.
Co-Founder
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-23

"CANDA experience"

Comments: Great customer service/success - always going above and beyond to help with queries
Saved our life with GDPR last year
Thanks, team!

Pros: User interface
Ability to provide clients with transparency of data
Careers site, importance of employer brand

Cons: Would be good to see:
- Design led email campaigns - how can we creatively represent our brands to enhance their employer brand through candidate communication (e.g. can we integrate with the likes of mailchimp/campaign monitor)
- ability to integrate candidate feedback surveys into email e.g. CNPS ratings etc.
- ability to edit scoring format e.g. we'd prefer a 1-5 rating rather than a thumbs up/down rating OR ability to edit the data fields (e.g. strong yes =5), sometimes the language use of (yes/strong yes) encourages subjectivity amongst our team
- Careers site: (can we use bespoke coding to create careers site? often the careers sites we create can look the same as one another, would love to chance to be more creative)

• Reviewed on 2019-04-23
Damilola L.
Human Capital Lead
Investment Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-02

"Great product"

Pros: I love the collaboration feature with colleagues.

Cons: The inability to change some processes in an ongoing recruitment.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-02
Erica M.
Sr. Recruiting Manager
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-08

"Recruitee has been a game changer for us"

Comments: From the initial demo with our Account Executive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to today, our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Even when something pops up that I need help with, the customer service team is readily available and has been amazing to work with.

Pros: I was looking for an ATS that included the ability the post to multiple job boards. After what seemed like months of research and demos, I finally came upon and contacted Recruitee and I was impressed from the start. I love that I can create a position and it integrates easily with other job boards, if I choose that option. Or I can simply use the free job boards that Recruitee offers. I also love that I can keep notes, all communication and various info within each job posting OR within each candidate profile.

Cons: I don't have any dislikes at this point, the software is fantastic.

by Recruitee on 2021-01-06

Dear Erica,

Thank you for sharing your Recruitee experience! It's great to read that Recruitee has had such a positive influence on your team and hiring. We created the product intending to make hiring collaborative and easy, so we really appreciate reading that it has improved your workflow.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team if you ever have any questions or would like to share more of your experience using Recruitee. They will be more than happy to help, and we focus on customer feedback for a lot of our product developments.

Thank you again for the review!

• Reviewed on 2020-12-08