Qualtrics EmployeeXM Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM is the best engagement platform to build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.

Learn more about Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Jason H.
Jason H.
Manager of Academic Enterprise Systems
Higher Education Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-01

"Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees"

Comments: Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Cons: I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-01
Federal Contracts Officer
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-23

"Can't Beat Qualtrics"

Comments: We use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.

Pros: The depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.

Cons: This is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-23
Jennifer H.
Research assistant
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-15

"I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too."

Comments: Easy survey design and costumer service

Pros: The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Cons: It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

• Reviewed on 2017-09-15
Regional Advisor, New York Area
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-06-16

"An easy, smart survey software!"

Pros: While I don't work as a researcher, I have used many different survey softwares throughout my career and what I love about Qualtrics is that it's smarter than the rest while still easy to use. It has advanced options to allow me to craft my survey-user's experience by including or excluding questions based on their other options, can build simple and sophisticated questions, and it gives me suggestions on how to make my survey better--both for me and for my participants. It is truly an excellent overall service.

Cons: I do wish that the analysis was a little easier to wade through on the back-end. While my research is mostly qualitative, I do wish it was a bit easier to wade through the data online without needing to export.

• Reviewed on 2019-06-16
Mark H.
Program Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-07

"Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities."

Comments: A dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires.
I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-07
Clayton S.
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-02-15

"Turn employees into ambassadors"

Pros: As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Cons: Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

• Reviewed on 2018-02-15
Suneetha K.
Lead Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-22

"Its a very nice experience"

Comments: Rolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce

Pros: good support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.

Cons: good support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed

• Reviewed on 2017-09-22
Business Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-05

"Qualtrics"

Pros: It is easy to use for the purposes of internal employee satisfaction. Simple surveys can be set up easily with little experience.

Cons: The simpler the design logic the better. More complicated survey design logic can cause unintended consequences.

• Reviewed on 2019-02-05
Lexi H.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-05-08

"I had some of the vocab, but not all--tech person understood me nonetheless."

Comments: I create surveys and forms using it.

Pros: I was Qualtrics Administrator at my last school; so excited to have it finally come to my new school.

Cons: Sometimes it can be complicated to use due to all the functionality, but if one is persistent, he or she can design a survey as desired.

• Reviewed on 2017-05-08
Valbona C.
INSTRUCTOR
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-16

"Easy tool to collect data/info"

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is very user friendly. It can be used to collect data/info or just to organize a party.

Cons: I think the "anonymous" survey is not completely anonymous. I found out that they can still connect your email with your submission.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-16
Analyst
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-09

"Simple and Functional"

Comments: Qualtrics has an awesome product. The presets look good, and the ability to customize is great

Pros: Qualtrics has awesome survey software. It was easy to learn, and effective to implement. There is so much you can do with it, but it doesn't sacrifice the user experience

Cons: Qualtrics has SO MUCH to offer and I feel like I Just don't understand it all. Qualtrics has great resources, but I would like if those resources were more available within the tool.

• Reviewed on 2020-04-09
Stanley T.
Clinical Data Specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-26

"N/A"

Pros: I love the ease of use, I was able to create my 1st survey within minutes of logging in the 1st time without training and only the aid of a video from youtube.

Cons: The skip logic feature could be a bit more advance. and also the ability for users to work on more than one 1 survey at a time.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-26
Channing C.
Principle Investigator

"Greta customer service!"

Pros: The customer service was spectacular. They were helpful, clear, and thorough. They met me where I was in terms of knowledge of product.

Amy G.
Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-10-03

"The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy"

Comments: Overall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.

Pros: Qualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.

Cons: I have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.

• Reviewed on 2018-10-03
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Research Assistant
Research, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-03

"Qualtrics EmployeeXM is great for gathering data"

Comments: Qualtrics Employee XM is a great tool for collecting a variety of data.

Pros: We use Qualtrics EmployeeXM for its survey features, which allows us to effectively gather data from a variety of end users. It makes our lives much easier in data collection.

Cons: My least favorite part of Qualtrics Employee XM was the learning curve that had to be overcome when first starting to use it. It's not always intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-03
Seth M.
Instructional Technology
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-08

"Streamlined our hiring process start to finish"

Pros: I really love the intelligent analytics combined with the exit interview tools! The breakdowns and helpful guides by using these tools has helped us identify some of the key employee retention problems we were facing.

Cons: Probably our hardest sell to our employees using my this software was facing the traditional “I’ve always done things this way” vs embracing a new way of doing things. Once our team got on board and open to the idea of utilizing this product to its full potential, we truly turned around our employee retention.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-08
Emily T.
Emily T.
Marketing Research Analyst
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-25

"Always Helpful Customer Service Calls"

Comments: Easy data collection, lots of survey questionnaire functionality

Pros: Whenever I call customer service, I get a knowledgeable rep *quickly* on the phone who solves my issues. They are all very well-trained and well-versed in the platform.

Cons: I wish it was a tad more user friendly, and the reporting out of it is not sufficient for my organizations needs, so we end up exporting the data, running our own crosstabs and filters, and creating out own graphs for reports.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-25
Jonathon V.
Jonathon V.
Landscape Maintenance
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-05

"Easy to use employee satisfaction survey software"

Pros: Easy to personalize survey software to help gauge employee satisfaction, resulting in an easy to read graph showing the strengths and weakness of the business

Cons: Takes some time to set up the questions and the way in which the results will show afterward, however it is well worth the time spent.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-05
Cynthia S.
Associate Dean
Education Management
  • Reviewed on 2016-08-23

"Robert H. Smith School of Business experience with Qualtrics 360"

Comments: We have been using Qualtrics 360 for teaching leadership development and team skills to undergraduate, MBA and EMBA students for approximately 5 years. We've developed our own 360 tool for use with students as well as a number of team feedback applications. Some faculty are also using it for research purposes; it does a great job of collecting social network information.

Pros: Once the survey and report format are set up, it's extremely easy to administer even to large groups. The customer support is outstanding; it's rare that I have a question or concern and don't hear back within a couple of hours--often with accompanying video showing how to fix whatever the issue is. The surveys follow Qualtrics format, which makes them easy to set up and administer. It's easy to get information quickly about response rates and to program in reminders.

Cons: It can be challenging to format the reports to show the precise group-level information you want. That said, the outstanding customer support helps a lot with this.

• Reviewed on 2016-08-23
Workforce Planning Bureau Chief
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-09-12

"Very Happy with this Platform!!"

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, reporting. I deal a lot with employees that don't use technology resources as they work in heavy equipment operation and construction. The ease of use for those that aren't quite up to speed technologically was probably most impressive outside of the actual reporting. Great bang for the buck. The applicability of the 360 experience to our environment has been unmatched.

Cons: Probably the of the biggest issue is the cost but I will say that the benefits outweigh this.

• Reviewed on 2018-09-12
Anne W.
performance consultant
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-03

"Good feedback tool to use"

Pros: Good capture of how we want to gather information from internal and external customers for how we are doing.

Cons: I use it more for viewing and searching. The output doesn't always make sense to me. It could be that I don't know how to use it as well. Easy enough to intuitively to get around. I marked 3 for some b/c I don't know the cost and have not had to contact for customer support.

Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Student
Higher Education Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-11-22

"Love it!"

Pros: Extremely user-friendly. I would go as far to call it the gold-standard in survey software.

Cons: Honestly I cannot think of a con to this software.

• Reviewed on 2018-11-22
Director Of Communications
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-10

"Indepth Analytics Tool"

Pros: It offers analytics on a very complex level. Great for HR and marketing executives. Great customer service team to help with questions.

Cons: Because it can be so complex, it's not very easy to use and you can easily get overwhelmed. Also the product is very pricey.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-10
Bobby C.
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-04

"great voc product. highly recommended"

Comments: great voc product. qualtrics is so easy to use and gives us great insights into how our customer are doing. cant live with out it.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-04
Sara S.
Research Associate
Banking, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-03

"Best, Intuitive and User-friendly"

Comments: The best survey designing tool ever used! I had designed surveys earlier in CAPI almost 10 years ago...but Qualtrics has given me the best time travel experience in designing surveys. I love their ease of use and design and the flexibility and accommodating nature of the tool. Looking forward to learn more about their other modules so as to have a one stop shop for all our needs...I hope to have long term relationship with Qualtrics considering their tools and support.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-03