Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Awardco

The only employee recognition and engagement platform that integrates with Amazon to provide rewarding, simple, flexible recognition.

Learn more about Awardco

Kamrul K.
Kamrul K.
Officer
Banking, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-18

"All in one Platform"

Comments: My overall experience is fantastic with Awardco. It's great to use.

Pros: As Awardco is directly connected to amazon so i can buy anything that i need from anywhere. It is easy to use and fast. This is amazing service for any companies that want to keep their employees enganged. It works in a timely manner that i love most.

Cons: I didn’t find any issue that bored me but navigation Between categories should be more smooth.

• Reviewed on 2021-07-18
Andrea N.
Software Developer
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-09

"Terrible product"

Comments: Because the search functionality was non-existant, I decided the easiest way to use Awardco would be to search for the thing I wanted on Amazon, then copy and paste that exact title into Awardco. Of course, the majority of the items that are available on Amazon aren't in the Awardco catalog even though it uses the Amazon engine. I did finally find an outdoor umbrella, but I wasn't able to select which color I wanted, so that was out. Be prepared to buy basic items, not things that you actually want. I added a huge Lego set to my cart, but it disappeared before I could complete the purchase. I finally decided to search for gift cards. Thankfully, there is a large assortment. So, I ordered three Amazon gift cards that totaled up to the number of points I have available. I have yet to receiv an email to say that my order has been processed, shipped, received, nothing. That was May 11th. The order shows processed, but it is now June 9th and I still haven't heard anything from Awardco. This is $150 in gift cards that has just vanished. It was my 10 year anniversary present from my company. Next time I'll just take the Visa gift card and company pin. This entire experience has been a complete nightmare, and I have given this feedback to everyone. A waste of time. Horrible experience.

Pros: I didn't like anything at all about this product. This product was completely horrible as a customer.

Cons: The search functionality was horrible. At most, there was a browse feature. For example, you can type in "Nalgene Water Bottle", and you will be provided with a list of things that match that search description. There is no way to narrow down the choices, select colors, or search for specific items. If an item comes in multiple colors, you can't pick which color you want. You just order and hope for the best. There has been absolutely zero contact from Awardco even after placing my order. The order is in limbo. You aren't able to add points, or buy something outside of your points range by purchasing more points. If you have 99 points, and the item is 100 points, you can't have it.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-09
Amanda N.
Benefits Admin
Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-19

"Easy and Tangible Recognition"

Comments: Let's be real - leaders are busy and don't have time to jump through a lot of hoops to implement recognition programs. We had been talking about setting up a little 'company store' with some random gift items that the HR person was going to have to go out and purchase - then administer some sort of in-house "Bonus Bucks" or some such thing. But we were dreading the time and effort it was going to cost the HR person or Office Manager that this would fall to. When we found Awardo, we ditched all plans of DIY-ing a program! Awardco makes it so easy to recognize someone in an immediate and tangible way. Now we don't save recognition for the annual review alone. It's easy to praise someone for something they just did for a client or co-worker. Another great side benefits it seeing my co-workers almost giddy when their chosen item arrives from Amazon - they proudly display the item and declare they got it with their 'points'. It's a great system.

Pros: I really like that this software makes it really easy to recognize someone in a tangible way. Plus the fact that they can spend their 'points' on whatever they would like on Amazon is a huge win. Who really needs another company coffee mug or pen or whatever? I would much rather they be able to choose something they really like or need, maybe something they wouldn't ordinarily purchase for themselves. This makes it much more fun for the employee!

Cons: I wish it was easier to find what you want on the Awarco/Amazon search. Sometimes I would find the item I wanted but not all the colors were available. (for example, I found the specific water bottle/flask I had been wanting to get, but it was only available to me in navy - when there were maybe a dozen color options available on the Amazon website)

• Reviewed on 2019-12-19
Brittany U.
Reservation representative
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-12

"I love AWARDCO!"

Comments: I love being able to earn points on this platform. It really makes me feel appreciated and acknowledged. This is an awesome platform for any employer to have.

Pros: I love that the company I work for decided to implement this program for its employees. I Love having the ability to recognize and shout out my coworkers and manager. I also love the recognition that I get for the hard work that I do

Cons: The only thing that I feel takes a little bit a time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also on award coat but I understand completely. The only thing that I feel takes a little bit of time getting used to is how to search for items when it comes to redeeming your points. I have definitely been able to redeem my points on some great things which are usually gifts for my family. I just wish that everything that was on Amazon was also an awardco but I understand completely

• Reviewed on 2019-11-12
Sandra H.
Student Loan Closer
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-07

"Awardco"

Comments: I have enjoyed looking for different items. Shopping online is so much easier. Especially in todays world. And it is delivered right to your door.

Pros: Easy to understand and figure out. I am older, so the more simple the better for me.

Cons: timed out to fast. Not enough different sizes to choose from. Needs more detail description of items.

• Reviewed on 2020-05-07
Jami A.
Payroll/Benefits Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-11

"Our employees love Awardco!"

Comments: My experience with Awardco has been positive. I was given the Awardco administering duties in January this year, I was clueless and felt very overwhelmed because I had only been a employee user before that so I only knew how to spend points. The process of adding and removing employees is not that difficult and they have templates for everything you need to do so pretty much fool proof. However, our reps have gone above and beyond to walk me through things when I have problems. I also like that I do not have to wait very long for them to get back to me.

Pros: Product is easy for the employees to use and access, so I am not bombarded with phone calls on how to use or access the portal.

Cons: The particular template formats sometimes give me trouble but it is user friendly so you will know why it is erroring out so that your able to correct and try again to upload to the bulk recognitions.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-11
Eddie D.
Sr. Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-26

"Thanks Awardco"

Pros: The availability of Customer Service, Thanks!

Cons: Difficulty understanding what all the service are provided

• Reviewed on 2021-03-26
Michelle R.
Sr. Investment Analyst
Investment Management Software, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-18

"A great user experience using Awardco!"

Comments: With Awardco, we have realized the benefits of employee engagement and a sense of company-wide motivation/incentive to continue performing at a high quality level. It is a fantastic tool and well worth the investment!

Pros: The software is user friendly and intuitive to navigate. I like the "Feed" feature under the "Thank You" tab where employees get public recognition for their accomplishments, and you can set alerts to your specific department to see when awards are given. There is also a more than satisfactory amount of options for spending your award dollar balance.

Cons: I experienced slight confusion differentiating between the "Thank You" and "Nominate" tab. A different naming convention can be used for each tab or the content in each tab can be more distinctly identified.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-18
Magdalene W.
Senior Benefits Advisor
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-25

"Am Satisfied with Awardco"

Comments: Excellent so far.

Pros: The ease with which I could shop and get my work benefits without using my bank cards. That is safety for me.
I could easily send food coupon to my daughter in school.

Cons: Sometimes items are a little more expensive.

Vicki P.
member Service
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-14

"Awardco"

Comments: Mostly great

Pros: promptness of receipt of goods. Ease of ordering.

Cons: I am not able to use points awarded because of catagory it is in. I have 47 pts awarded but not available. Both items there I have already orders. It is like being given a check not signed.
I have ordered 2 food gift cards for gifts, and cannot print them.

• Reviewed on 2020-12-14
Jeff W.
Test Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-10

"Absolutely Fantastic - The Best"

Comments: Overall experience is great - I use it primarily to purchase Christmas gifts and it works out great.

Pros: I absolutely love Awardco. The Customer Service / Support personnel that I've interacted with via the Live Chat have been wonderful - very professional, courteous, quickly available, and always answer my questions.
The selection of items is pretty good, definitely useful for my purposes (Christmas gifts).

Cons: Sometimes items are on Amazon that don't show up in the Awardco portal, but when that happens I can wait for it to show up or purchase gift cards so that is an acceptable workaround.
Also past history of orders drops off after a certain point, it'd be nice to be able to see full history, but that is pretty minor.

Kim G.
I'm coordinator
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-19

"User friendly"

Comments: Have had no issues at all. Always works smoothly for me.

Pros: How user friendly it is and the amount of things you can do within the different applications to make my job easier.

Cons: How each program has different ways to accomplish the same thing. It can be confusing when you have to remember which program you are in each time.

• Reviewed on 2019-11-19
Ashley M.
Culture & Engagement Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

"Awardco at AI"

Comments: Great! I loved working with the team!

Pros: The capability to offer our Company store and peer recognition in one place

Cons: GIFs I think awardco should integrate giphy into the platform

Sierra W.
Customer Service Representative
Farming, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-01

"A great platform to recognize and reward"

Comments: Overall, I feel like Awardco has been amazing in helping our company positively reinforce behaviors and our culture. Our team really looks forward to both getting recognized on the platform and getting to recognize others.

Pros: I think that Awardco is incredibly easy to understand and use. The redemption process is easy and had a lot of amazing options.

Cons: My only real issue is the difference between recognizing and nominating people - I feel like this is unnecessary and it would simplify to just have one option that goes with the points.

Nathan T.
READM COORDINATOR

"EXCELLENT"

Comments: I LOVE IT!

Pros: FRIENDLY USER, EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO GIVE SHOUT OUT ETC

Cons: I DON'T HAVE ANY LEAST TO WRITE IN REGARDS TO THIS

Rodney G.
Rental Mamagement Representative
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-01

"Review of Awardo from a User's prospective"

Comments: In our business it is used as a rewards tool. It solved the recognition problem for us. I also serves as a motivational vehicle for us.

Pros: The feature I like most about the software is, that it is well stocked with items to choose from.

Cons: Functionality - I think it could be more user friendly navigation within the shopping cart, and back to the items to choose from.

Tracie A.
Service Tech
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees

"Great App"

Comments: I have a great experience every time I have used it. I love it.

Pros: Very easy to digest. Everything is very simple and easy to understand

Cons: I wish I could use my prime for the deliveries. I wish I knew we'd about this a long time ago.

Sarah M.
Recruiting Coordinator
Real Estate, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Happy with Awardco"

Comments: Have enjoyed and loved it!

Pros: Awardco is easy to use and navigate! I like that it records the monies earned and I can look back on history and history of how the monies were used.

Cons: I already feel satisfied with the options on how we can spend the ZG dollars but more wouldn't hurt either

Tim R.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-28

"Awardco"

Pros: It has been extremely valuable for our employees to recognize each other and be able to award points for those that go above and beyond their job responsibilities. It is also great to have a social feed so that our employees can keep up with how well their colleagues are doing.

Cons: I can't say anything comes to mind as far as things I dislike about the software. It serves its purpose.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-28
Sharon F.
Nurse
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

"Awardco"

Comments: Every thing I have ordered has come in a reasonable time and have been happy with all of my selections.

Pros: It's easy to use, and the catalog has so many gift options.

Cons: Nothing, I enjoy using this site and found it easy to find products and navigate through the pages to find what I want.

Marco G.
sr consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-12-10

"overpriced and 0 customer service"

Comments: out of 10 stars ill give it a 5

Pros: that i would get a chance to buy something

Cons: customer service, overpriced products that I could of purchased WAAAYYY cheaper

Tyson D.
FSR 3
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-05-04

"Perfect Review."

Comments: I would give my overall experience 10/10. It is always working.

Pros: It is super easy to use. I love the awards offered on here. nothing bad about Awardco.

Cons: I have had a couple of times where it has been super slow. But it is very rare.

• Reviewed on 2020-05-04
Angelia M.
Member Services Agent

"I love Awardco"

Comments: No problems. It's been great.

Pros: I love incentives for winning points for activities.

Cons: Nothing is wrong. It's all good. I have no problems

Tiffany F.
licencesed agent

"makeover"

Pros: I love the search bar. instead of scrolling through the product list i just typed in what i wanted instead and found everything i was looking for. i have completely made over my bedroom. 10 pc white bedroom set 2 nightstand huge area rug and two curtains! its so cute!!!!

Cons: everything worked tip-top shape. i sometimes would get anxious waiting for the email delivery gift card...they weren't always automatically sent for certain food gift cards like doordash.

Julie K.
Tool and Die Makers Apprentice
Machinery, 5,001-10,000 Employees

"Great Company!"

Comments: I've been able to redeem rewards and have thrived under all the positive feedback.

Pros: I really liked that employees are able to recognize, motivate, and reinforce positive and meaningful behaviors as well as rewarding anniversaries and positive contributions

Cons: Absolutely nothing! I have had no issues with this platform at all.