Filter by:

• Overall

About 10to8

Get your business to full capacity with 10to8 Scheduling Software. Rid your business of wasted time and no-shows. Get Started Free!

Learn more about 10to8

Executive Director in U.S.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Easiest booking

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have individual clients booking coaching sessions (both online and face to face.) 10to8 has greatly simplified this process, and with the payment integration and text message reminders -- I'm having fewer no-shows.

Pros:

This is a great booking system to get started with, because the free version has 98% of the features of the paid... the only limitation is a max of 100 appointments scheduled per month, which is ideal for those coaches, counselors, massage therapists, etc. just starting out. It integrates with payment systems, syncs with your calendar(s), and even sends SMS text reminders to your clients ahead of their booked appointment.

Cons:

The ability to book an entire sequence of sessions is a bit awkward. Although they are working on this features....

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft Bookings

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to 10to8: At this time, 10to8's feature set is stronger, although that may not be true in a few months.

Juli M.
Founder in Italy

Robust and easy to use

5 last year

Comments: I'm a very new business with basically no budget, so this software has been really great at helping me establish a professional presence while I get up and running. It's easy to use and I didn't need any special skills to make it work right away

Pros:

I'm not especially good with technology, and the set up was a breeze. I'm still using the free version, and it is the most robust scheduling software I've found. When my business grows I plan to upgrade to the paid version because I like the features and ease of use.

Cons:

Obviously it would be great to be able to brand and accept payment with the free version, but I understand that's not practical. There isn't anything I've found yet that I would consider to be negative.

Alternatives Considered: Acuity Scheduling and Calendly

Reasons for Choosing 10to8: Calendly's free version only allows 1 type of appointment, and it doesn't have much flexibility with features until you pay.

Switched From: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to 10to8: Again, I find it very robust yet easy to use. It's nice looking and the customer contact has been really positive.

Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Canada
Real Estate, Self Employed

Easy to use

5 last year

Pros:

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

Cons:

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

Reasons for Switching to 10to8: Liked the features offered in the free version and text reminders.

Taz R.
CEO in United Arab Emirates
Human Resources, Self Employed

Very Impressive

4 last month New

Pros:

Ease of use, ease of set-up, amazing customer service, great functionality for appointment scheduling, integration to website, good (but basic) branding options, automated confirmations and communications with customers also good (except one thing - see below)

Cons:

main con is confirmations always go to customer junk/spam folders, requiring a follow up email (manual) to explain this, adding significant administrative burden. If this could somehow be fixed, and I appreciate that may not be possible, this is a near-perfect product

Laura (yael) C.
Licensed Acupuncturist in U.S.
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

I love your program.

5 4 years ago

Comments: I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pros:

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Cons:

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Office Assistant in U.S.
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

Highly organized and portable appointment scheduling software

5 3 years ago

Pros:

10to8 is highly recommended. A great highlight of this software is its free SMS and email reminders for schedule updates. The software tracks attendance, able to take and submit online payments and with possible integrations with different scheduling necessities such as Microsoft Office and Google calendar and office. Setup is fairly easy. 10to8 can be synced with the android and iOS software. The software is organized and easy to understand, the layout of the software is easy for the eyes and simple.

Cons:

A disadvantage of this software is the limitations of appointments it can track or keep without having to upgrade the package. Other than that, everything seems to work well.

Becca S.
Owner, Acupuncturist, Herbalist in U.S.
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

A great deal for a small practice

5 5 years ago

Comments: Simple, inexpensive, reliable online scheduling for my patients! Even when I'll have to pay for the more than 100 appointments in a month, the cost is STILL more economical than other service providers.

Pros:

I love that the software is free for fewer than 100 appointments made per month. I can't wait until I "have to" pay for more, since it's so easy to use!

Cons:

I would love to see patient down times introduced to the software. I run two rooms in my acupuncture practice. I spend 30 minutes with a patient and then they rest for 30 minutes with needles in while I spend 30 minutes with the next patient. I've worked around the fact that the appointment looks like it's only 30 minutes instead of the 60 that it actually is, but it would be nice if the software could account for it. I switched to 10to8 from StyleSeat (they went downhill) that had this feature, and it was much less confusing for patients.

Mary jo M.
Owner in Canada
Management Consulting, Self Employed

These guys get full marks across the board.

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been searching for a scheduling system and checking out reviews and through my research found that 10to8 is the best option. It seems much more professional and less pushy and loud than most others - and this suits my needs for my professional practice. Further, huge credit to Marcel at 10to8 who made sure my questions were answered in a way that made sense to me. He understood what I was asking! He was very clear in explaining, and 10to8 has proven very easily navigable that before long I had a working integration with my exchange calendar. (Another scheduler's customer support person could only parrot back what I had asked and send links to articles that contained some of the words I was using but could NOT answer in a meaningful way). Professional, pragmatic, clean visuals, strong intuitiveness for users, an all around excellent scheduler. Thank you 10to8.

Pros:

ease of use, visuals, intuitiveness, professional looking

Cons:

wish the time zone could be more specific but this is a minor point. I'd rather it the option be for the name of time zone rather than the location which in my case is for a city 3 hours from me, but in the same time zone. We Canadians don't think of ourselves as being in "America"

Alex S.
Osteopath in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

10to8 has meant that my client no-shows have reduced markedly.

4 5 years ago

Comments: Less no shows and less time spent amending clients bookings. This time saved is very valuable.

Pros:

10to8 sends a confirmation text message on booking and then 24 hours prior to the appointment. This gives clients needed information and a reminder regarding their treatment time and location. They get all the information needed by following the provided link to my online diary. This means that they can view and change their appointment with my final approval.

Cons:

10to8 will if you push it allow you to double booked yourself with two clients. Often when working we don't have the time to overview Shape of the day and force the booking to be accepted.

Robin A.
Piano tuner in U.K.

Use it everyday. Has reduced my no-shows to negligible numbers.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Once set up, very easy to use. Lots of ways to customise it to your own way of working. Most clients very grateful for the reminders.

Cons:

It can really only be used as a reminder/scheduling system; in it's present form it's too basic to be a full CRM. So it means data duplication with my regular CRM and 10to8

Samuel D.
Samuel D.
Physiotherapist/Clinic Owner in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

I have been nothing but happy with 10to8

5 4 years ago

Comments: I run my whole clinic on this software. It enables me to have people book online rather than people having to call in. Never had an issue with it.

Pros:

Value for money. They do a free service while your business is small which allows you to get rolling without too much overhead. Reliable. Sends reminders. Simple and easy to use.

Cons:

It would be great to add a billing feature to appointments, and even to have a way to write online secure medical charts for each appointment.

Jonathan W.
Owner, Life Coach in U.S.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

This is by far the best choice available for a small business looking to offer in-site booking.

4 5 years ago

Comments: Loads of great features at a fraction of the price of Square or other comparable booking site options. The best value that I was able to find after months of research and experimentation.

Pros:

It's the cheapest option by a long shot that offers google calendar sync, pre-booking credit card collection, and an imbedded widget. Altogether a fantastic value that hits most of the best features of bigger, more expensive services like Square.

Cons:

There are sometimes some syncing issues between this calendar and my google calendar, and the occasional bug where I am not sent notification of a new appointment. These are few and far between, however.

Julie G.
Holistic health coach & therapist in U.K.

So simple, easy to set up and manage and the support is incredible. I wouldn't be without it!

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use. It syncs with my calendar. It syncs with other apps so I can take payments online and submit mail shots. It links to my website and to Facebook. I can communicate with customer via it very easily. I get instant notifications when appts are made. It's very proactive for my business.

Cons:

I feel a bit cheeky saying this as I'm using the free version, but I don't see the value in the upgraded version considering the price of it. I've tried the upgraded version and it didn't give me anything else that I needed. However, I am a very small-scale business. If my business was larger then I would likely need to be able to book more appointments and may want to have my own branding, but just for that and at this moment, I don't need it.

Anita H.
Owner, physiotherapist in South Africa
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Great solution for a small business!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have a small allied medical practice and 10to8.com makes in possible for me to run my practice smoothly and efficiently. I have managed to do without a receptionist because patients make their own bookings and can contact me through the website any time of the day. I love that each patient gets a reminder, my patients love it too! I haven't even tapped into the full features available! I highly recommend this to anyone needing a booking system!

Pros:

Online booking feature, sms/email reminders, integration into my google calendar

Cons:

Slow on my tablet

Judith M.
Therapist in U.K.

Benefits my business immensely

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I like the integration with Stripe and Calendar so that clients can book and pay very easily. It means I don't get no-shows, and if I did, they wouldn't be no-pays :) I love the standard reminders for my clients, and the straightforward integration into my website. They're also very responsive to questions and feedback.

Cons:

Sometimes it says there are messages in my inbox when there aren't. I would also like clients to be able to choose Stripe or PayPal, rather than me having to stick with one.

Principal Physiotherapist in Australia

easy to use online diary

5 4 years ago

Comments: cost effective way to schedule appointments with notifications

Pros:

cost effective easy to use great interface ability to schedule appointments with notifications online booking system which integrates into your website

Cons:

lack of data analysis tools customer service is great, but you have to wait overnight for a response via email

Richard B.
Massage Therapist in U.K.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

This is a service that takes a lot of pressure of myself. It's one I trust and can keep track of.

5 4 years ago

Comments: It's helped me reliably create a database of clients who like the service very much.

Pros:

Being able to take payment is a great help and the automation between the service and the client is excellent.

Cons:

I don't have any cons. It does what it promises and delivers. If anything.. I find the app is very slow to load...but that really is it.

Gillian C.
Music teacher in Canada

Great program for a small business

5 5 years ago

Pros:

does everything that I would ever want: text reminders to clients, syncing schedule to my personal calendar, and an easy sign up form that I put right on my website

Cons:

its sometimes hard to find the setting I need to adjust. I usually have to check a few tabs before finding the right setting. Also, you cant mass-adjust appointments. For example if someone who comes every week wants to change their time a half-hour earlier, it takes alot of time to do this for every appointment

Kami C.
Owner, LME in U.S.

Easy to use. Very good for small businesses just starting up.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Free for users when scheduling Up to 100 appointments. Easy to use. Let's you customize when to send reminders to clients.

Cons:

The app has a glitch with dates when making an appointment or scheduling on the phone. When changing an appointment, the date and day does not match. Be careful when doing this using the app!

Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Owner in U.S.

Excellent I recommend to eveyone

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I love the ease of use and that I can use it to immediately store details of clients . I love that I get their phone number as well as not everyone uses Skype

Cons:

Sometimes it is hard to find "smaller details" I have a feature after a call where a mini survey is sent for feedback, I cannot find where I can change the questions or "turn it off" . It got a little frustrating looking for it.

Joel N.
Data Analyst in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

10to8 Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Management of appointments with clients is reliable with this tool. A great way to avoid no call now show scenarios.

Pros:

It is the best tool for avoiding no-show scenarios for your businesses when dealing with clients. Communications is smooth and there's a text feature that automatically sends reminders/alerts on confirmed scheduled meetings. If a client cancels for any reason whatsoever, you'll be notified so you can make the necessary changes. There's also an easy-to-access customer base that keeps all relevant data in one place. You can access any client's info any time. So when you're scheduling or cancelling appointments, you can do it all without any mix-up. Clients can book online. They can choose a time that fits their schedule and you can access to all this information.

Cons:

The tool's interface on mobile devices could use some improvement.

Ken F.
Business Owner in U.K.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

The Biggar Gallery review

5 last year

Comments: Our clients love the one-2-one experience created by using the 10to8 software - previously, we could have 3 or more clients all waiting for our artwork framing services. The introduction of a reliable appointment system has been well received by our clients.

Pros:

Ease of functionality and client communication.

Cons:

Haven't found any issues with using the 10to8 software.

David N.
David N.
Director, Author, Lecturer, Seminar Speaker in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

We decided to switch

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been with Schedulicity for 7 years. I saw a steady decline in customer service and the quality of their system. I have resisted switching since all of our contacts and clients notes were in the system. We finally got fed up with the poor service and made the switch. 10 to 8 made the transition quick and very easy!

Pros:

Easy and layout of the screens. Easy to import existing clients, and I like that we can have more interaction with our clients without taking a lot of our time away from our day to day duties

Cons:

Very minor learning curve. Once you get the hang of it, it is so much easer than other systems I have tried

Fawn S.
Owner in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Great free software for small businesses.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Clients freedom to schedule their own appointments. My own freedom from answering phone calls and booking their appointments. Appointment reminders have reduced no-shows big-time!

Pros:

It's free! It's easy to setup and easy to use. Clients love it. I was able to get rid of my daytimer.

Cons:

Nothing really. Except that as a free user I don't have the same options as the paid versions. And paid versions could be cheaper.

Dina D.
Doctor in South Africa
Medical Practice, Self Employed

I could tailor make it for my needs

5 last year

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

All possible scenarios already thought of . I just need to implement my needs by clicking or unclicking a box Very easy to set up and use for me and my patients Virtually immediate response on questions - all questions sorted with ease 100% of my patients thought it was very easy to use and were delighted with the smses and emails

Cons:

No problems noted No patients did not find any difficulties either