• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.6 /5

About MailerLite

Powerful yet easy-to-use marketing tools that help you grow and connect with your audience using newsletters, landing pages and website

Learn more about MailerLite

Erica J.
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-04-28

"Best bang for your buck!"

Comments: It's been great minus the blip with the technology failing

Pros: You can build an actual website. Easy to track landing pages and very user friendly. The automations are really simple to build out as well.

Cons: downtime. There was a recent crash of the entire site which was very frustrating because there was no way to access my account.

by MailerLite on 2020-05-04

Hello Erica,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by the downtime of our application.

We are working hard to prevent such issues from happening in the future. You can find more details about the downtime and our plan here: https://www.mailerlite.com/blog/responding-to-the-recent-downtime

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2020-04-28
Filip K.
Owner / Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-29

"Do the best job in their field"

Comments: When it comes to easy to use email marketing software that won't let you down, in any case, MailerLite is your top choice. I work with a bunch of ESP's and I have to say MailerLite crew not only know what they are doing but they actually KNOW how average marketers use email marketing software. Every step which leads you from creating subject line to click, send, button was designed to make it easy (AND LOGICALLY) to use. Great drag n drop editor (both for e-mails and signup forms(!)) has never let me down. Email Marketing Automation features are field to improve but I bet they're working on it right now.

Pros: emails and signup forms drag'n'drop editors; little smart features that makes your work easier and faster;

Cons: -

by MailerLite on 2017-04-05

Filip, thank you a lot for the review. It's a pleasure to have you as our customer.

• Reviewed on 2017-03-29
Anna S.
IT
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-11

"Really happy with client support"

Comments: Very happy with my experience with my account and other I've worked with.

Pros: I like the usability of it, but what I loved is that when I have some problems or questions the support team is very efficient, quick and kind.

Cons: Some features are not already translated into spanish, the language I use.

by MailerLite on 2021-05-19

Hey Anna, we have a lovely group of support heroes that are Spanish speaking, so if ever you have a question feel free to send some love at [email protected], and they'll be able to help you out further.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-11
Noelia Q.
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-01-05

"Great customer service"

Comments: I do no have any problem to perform every idea I have, even with the free trial.
But the greatest thing is the customer service. Allways response in a very short of time, and allways is helpful. They trully solve the problems with guidance, and asking to you what is necesarry. I am incredibly happy with this.

Pros: It's very intuitive, easy to follow and work with.

Cons: I'm pretty happy right now... I couldn't find anything

by MailerLite on 2021-01-13

We hope to keep you happy for the entire time your part of our community Noelia!

• Reviewed on 2021-01-05
Robert S.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2014-09-02

"take care with mailerlite"

Comments: Take care with mailerlite, they want to pay them in advance and after 3 ,4 month they change the rule. I work with them i pay them 1000 $ in advance and after 4 months my email campaign do not go into clinet inbox. i have every month problem with them: in one month do not work unsubscribe system, in one month do not split correct in groups and in the last period they do not deliver email to inbox. i create different email address n different public email services and i put in the list o and the email do not arrive in inbox (they change the algorithm, because in first 2-3 month do not have this problem). based on that after 5 months i told them that i do not want to use their service and i want money back for the period that i do not use it, and they told me that they do not refund money (when i discuss with them before to pay them they told me that they will give me money back if i do not not have spam more than 0,1%, if they do not block my account and other rules and i respect all that rules). They consider 100.000 emails plan only unique email, so if you add email and people unsubscribe you cannot add other subscribers ,so in few months you pay for 100.000 subscribers and will have only 85.000, but you pay all year for 100.000. they change the rule after i pay, after 2, 3 months.
I use this kind of service for long time but mailer lite is the worst and unprofessional service that i use. If you want to work with them be careful with them because it is not trustful. They take you money and after 6 month, this is my case, they will told you "we re sorry that you are not satisfy by our service but we will not refund your money". If you choose them you will loose money, so choose carefully.

Pros: small price

Cons: a lot of problems with the platform, they change the rule after some time, they are not trustful

by MailerLite on 2014-09-18

Thanks for your comment. I would like to note that deliverability depends not only on our servers, but on client's domain reputation, newsletter and it's content etc. So we always react to all requests and try to solve all problems together with our client. As for the refunds - it's correct, we do not provide refunds, especially when client was using the system and sent a big number of newsletters via us. And you've misunderstood something, because we could not tell such thing as " they will give me money back if i do not not have spam more than 0,1%, if they do not block my account and other rules and i respect all that rules". The last thing regarding the plans: we count subscriber to your plan's limit when the first newsletter is sent to that email address. We allow 100% unlimited newsletters sending so it's fair enough that we have limits for unique subscribers used during the billing period. All in all, problems can always be solved together if both sides are interested in this.

• Reviewed on 2014-09-02
Micaela M.
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-10

"Great Customer Support & Ease of Use"

Comments: I often have had questions about how to utilize features and the mailerlite team has always been so quick to respond with detailed, step-by-step instructions - when you're new to something like this that's super important.

Pros: I tried a few products before this, and this was by far the most simple to use, most affordable, and easily creates create beautiful emails & landing pages.

Cons: So far I haven't encountered anything yet that it hasn't been able to do. Even when I thought it couldn't do something I just emailed support and they guided me on how to do what I needed to do.

by MailerLite on 2021-05-19

Hey Micaela, love your site by the way! Big fan of being able to find all your healthy home workout and meal plans in one place.

Glad you're part of our community.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-10
Brooke D.
Owner, RN, and Certified Women’s Health Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-20

"Love Mailerlite"

Comments: As a small business where I am the sole proprietor, Mailerlite offers great value, functionality, and the ease of use that I need.

Pros: I love that Mailerlite is easy to use, it’s functional and has the basics of what I need for my business, for what it provides it is awesome value, and their customer service is amazing!

Cons: I love Mailerlite and have very few cons about this platform. I do wish they had a few more campaign template designs. But for the value given, I can’t complain.

by MailerLite on 2021-07-26

Love to hear you are with us! Thank you for the review, Brooke.

• Reviewed on 2021-07-20
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-11-03

"Proficient emailer!"

Comments: It was a breeze to use this app to send out emails.

Pros: The easy of use. Campaign creation is effortless, simple.
The interface is friendly, and the options to create emails are plentiful.
For me, training the team members on how to use this was very straightforward. It offers almost all the features you require, automation, AB testing, scheduling, creating landing pages, database manipulation, etc, analytics linking.,

Cons: Although the email blocks' options are plenty but could offer more options to play around with (especially with email formatting).

• Reviewed on 2019-11-03
Sophie C.
Blogger/Photographer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-27

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

Comments: We are using MailerLite to set up a paid subscription and our experience has been perfect so far.

Pros: The customer service is absolutely phenomenal (particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been helping me to get everything set up and spent hours with me doing so). I really couldn't fault the platform so far. We've been able to achieve everything we've needed to successfully manage a paid subscription.

Cons: There hasn't yet been anything I've found to dislike about this.

by MailerLite on 2021-04-07

Hi Sophie, I have to say that I love checking the great companies that join our community and yours and Adam's does not disappoint!

Your Milky Way photography is beyond beautiful!

Glad to also hear how smooth things have been going for you with us - if there's anything you need, you know where to find us.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-27
Danielle M.
Director Of Operations
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-10

"Dead easy email marketing for those who need automation"

Comments: I am able to get a new client setup on MailerLite in just a few minutes and have their list going easily. This makes it a great option for new business owners who don't really want a complicated system and who just send casual newsletters.

Pros: This is pretty much the EASIEST email marketing system I've ever used. Yes, even easier than Mailchimp. It's super easy to just setup and go. I love the interface, it's simple and clean.

Cons: I can't think of one thing I dislike about MailerLite. It has everything I need. I guess the fact that it has no fancy bells and whistles which is fine really!

by MailerLite on 2021-02-19

While we love a good ol' fancy bell we also love keeping it simple for all of our community. Thanks for the lovely review Danielle.

It's our pleasure to have you around.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-10
Suzanne S.
Writer
Veterinary Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-01

"Great features, terrible support"

Comments: Overall, the experience has been good because the authors already have an account set up, and we have never had to contact support. My experience with their lack of support has left a bad taste in my mouth, however.

Pros: Mailerlite has lot of great features that you can use in your emails - polls, up/down arrows for rating things, and an easy, intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn and use. I use it for the authors I work with, and it does what it says on the tin and more.

Cons: I tried setting up an account for myself, because I liked how user-friendly it was. I received an email saying basically they were refusing to allow me to set up an account, and suggested that I could appeal. I sent numerous emails, which to this day (probably at least three months as at the end of November) no one has ever replied. I have looked inside my spam, my inbox, and there has been no reply. Their contact form did not yield any better results.

by MailerLite on 2019-12-12

Hello Suzanne,

I am really sorry that you've experienced difficulties when trying to set up your account.

If you would like me to look into this, could you send an email to [email protected] and request that the ticket is assigned to Paul.

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2019-12-01
Jennifer D.
Social Media & Web Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-03

"Wonderful!"

Pros: This software is a wonderful, feature-packed tool for the nonprofit sector! We have truly enjoyed using MailerLite.

Cons: At the moment, the Gallery feature is not working in our newsletters, but we are hoping to troubleshoot it for our next mailer.

by MailerLite on 2021-06-16

Hey Jennifer, I wanted to first say how amazing your company is! I respect the work that is done with training a dog to be a service dog and how amazing of an aid it is to those in need. We underestimate the love and healing that animals can give to us. I can rant forever on this but will focus now :)

Thank you for the review! Truly appreciate it - I've tried to have a look into your account to see what the issue might with the gallery feature. Unfortunately, I do not have enough details at the moment from your end to reach out to support for you.

I would advise to just in touch with our support team and see if they can help you out - they're basically our superheroes in our company. Just email them at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021-06-03
Cami S.
Proprietor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-18

"Easy all around!"

Comments: So thrilled.

Pros: Love the user friendliness! It was easy to set up and the videos are so well done whenever I want to add efficiencies, have questions, or want to tweak my newsletters, they're so helpful! Also, the customer service is quick, responsive, kind, and great to work with!

Cons: I honestly don't have any qualms at this time and it's been almost a year.

by MailerLite on 2021-03-25

You've probably just used one of my favourite words out there ("qualms") - I'm glad to hear that everything is running smoothly.

One of our main values in MailerLite is to be mindful with our environment so whenever, I see a great company using MailerLite that also does the same, I get very excited!

Thank you for being part of the community.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-18
Tina F.
Blogger
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-24

"Great Customer Service"

Comments: I just find Mailerlite easy to use and I really appreciate the customer service I get whenever I'm stuck on doing something. They will answer every question I ask and in detail. If I am confused, they take even more time to explain and break it down so I can understand since technology is not my strongest suit. I really do appreciate that!

Pros: For the most part, I find it so easy to use once you start to navigate through. There are great tutorials for every step you are in and if you get stuck, you can email customer support, and someone answers you promptly.

Cons: Some of the tutorials seem incomplete where I feel that there are steps in between that they are missing. Would be easier to have them in so you don't have to contact support and wait. I wish I could recall a specific incident but somehow I resolved it.

by MailerLite on 2021-07-26

Hey Tina, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Just wanted to share that we have a MailerLite Academy that might be handy.

We would love to have more feedback about our tutorials, so if you ever come across any challenges you can send us a mail our way, so we can learn more for the future - [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021-07-24
Danielle W.
Development Coordinator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-15

"Everyone on their team goes above and beyond."

Pros: Their customer service makes the difference. I can contact them at ANY TIME and receive thorough help. They will troubleshoot with me until I can figure out a way to make something happen. Their deliverability is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are my FAVORITES. They always put in a lot of time answering my questions and giving me the most thorough responses.

Cons: I feel their actual DIRECTIONS and tutorials are poor. It's their staff that makes the magic happen. Otherwise, I wouldn't know how to use half of their software options.

by MailerLite on 2021-05-26

Hi Danielle, we love to hear more feedback about our tutorials. We've also added a MailerLite academy to help our community with the know how's.

Any additional details you like to explain on how we can improve our tutorials can be sent via [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2021-05-15
Stephen F.
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-19

"I am constantly amazed how awesome Mailerlite is"

Pros: Mailerlite does EVERYTHING amazingly well! Just when you think you're happy enough with how it works, you find out they have incredible customer service - so much so that it actually makes your day to interact with them. It is the most cost effective email software I found with extensive research and it works perfectly. Whatever you think you want it to do, it already does! We integrate it with Shopify and it works perfectly - just like every other aspect of it. Mailerlite has been the dominant reason why we have managed to successfully grow our sales by over 80% - during Covid!

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about it.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-19
Daniel A.
Author
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-20

"Great Email Marketing Software for a Competitive Price!"

Comments: Overall experience with MailerLite has been positive with only minor hiccups over the past few years I've been a user. A year or so ago they had an issue with one of their servers causing spam traps to be tripped on major email providers, but they resolved the issue relatively quickly.

Pros: Mailerlite has helped me to build an email list with a bevy of features like autoresponders, pop-up forms, and trigger actions all for a monthly fee of $10! The MailerLite team is constantly adding new features and updates to help their users attain new subscribers. They are friendly and responsive whenever you have a problem or request a feature.

Cons: Honestly, I don't have any complaints about MailerLite. They suit my email marketing needs perfectly!

• Reviewed on 2020-01-20
Lynn K.
Assistant Concertmaster of National Ballet of Canada Orchestra, Founder of Violin with Dr. Lynn
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-29

"MailerLite is so much better than Mailchimp!"

Pros: On a free plan, I could get access to automations and A/B testing, pop-up and embedded forms. Overall, switching from Mailchimp, the experience was so much better! Customer service was great, I found it more intuitive to use, and I could create groups much more easily. I’m quite happy to have switched!

Cons: I encountered difficulty trying to figure out how to create a simple URL link inside a campaign to enable readers to opt out of certain emails. I surent hours searching the tutorials and did not find a clear answer. I see it achieved on newsletters that I receive from people who use Active Campaign and ConvertKit. I simply wanted to copy what they did but couldn’t find a simple way to do so.

by MailerLite on 2021-06-01

Hey Lynn, loving your "Ninja Guides" for Violins - one of my favourite instruments out there.

This article might be super helpful regarding your feedback: https://help.mailerlite.com/article/show/29194-what-custom-variables-can-i-use-in-my-campaigns

So basically, {$unsubscribe} generates a link to your campaign's unsubscribe page.

Of course, we will keep in mind the visibility of finding such enquiries, so thanks for pointing this out!

Good luck with your Violin Bootcamp by the way.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-29
Tacho T.
Driving Instructor
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-19

"Mailer Lite for Landing pages"

Comments: This is my second year using the software and I am fall in love with it. MailerLite is all in one tool - landind pages, web sites, and email marketing. All this on reasonable price.

Pros: I use Mailer Lite for creating landing pages. With these landing pages, I collect emails for my e-lessons for the diving courses. It is a great option because I had been set automation emails, Facebook pixel and the ROI of my ads is higher than 5.

Cons: The intregration with Stripe is great option, but I would like to have an option for PayPal integration also.

• Reviewed on 2020-10-19
Dimitar D.
Marketing and Sales Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-22

"Great service for email marketing"

Comments: I used to send emails with Mailchimp, but since Jan 2020 I completely transfer my email marketing to Mailerlite.

Pros: Mailerlite has a easy and user-friendly software, which is perfect solution for daily email marketing. I use and landing page builder.

Cons: In my opinion there is just one cons.
If you use site /landing page builder there is no option to add custom block (for example with 4 or 5 columns). It could be very useful if I have an option to choose the size of new blocks.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-22
Gary M.
Author
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-26

"Easy implementation and great support"

Pros: How easy it is to work with, create intelligent automated workflows, and track analytics.

Cons: Deliverability rates could be improved, but that may be more an issue with email service providers.

by MailerLite on 2021-04-30

HI Gary, thank you for leaving us such a lovely review! If you have any more questions regarding our deliverability, then reach out to our support heroes and they might be able to help you understand it further.

Glad to have you part of our communnitiy and enjoy your weekend!

• Reviewed on 2021-04-26
Sue F.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-24

"Customer Support Second to None"

Comments: I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Pros: As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Cons: I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

by MailerLite on 2021-04-01

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-24
Emily N.
Self-Published author
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-09

"Why I love Mailerlite"

Comments: Having the possibility to create multiple automated workflows (while being on a free plan) has been a huge improvement, compared to my former ESP... The survey feature is also great, as it allows me to collect data on what type of content my (new) subscribers would like to receive in the newsletter...

Pros: I recently changed ESP and came to Mailerlite, and I am in love with it ! It's so easy to use, plus they allow us to create multiple automated email sequences, even on the free plan, which was a big thing for me... Also, the customer service and support is amazing ! Always quick to respond, very helpful and will do back-and-forth emails if necessary, until we understand the problem or find the solution we're looking for!

Cons: At the moment, Mailerlite doesn't allow to add attachements to our newsletter... Impossible to just add a PDF that people can download directly from the email. We have to use or website or external providers (like DropBox or Google Drive) to host the file and insert a link to it in the email. However, since this is a highly requested feature, Mailerlite might provide it in the future...

by MailerLite on 2021-06-17

Definitely something we would look further into, Emily - thank you so much for the feedback.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-09
Keith L.
Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2021-07-22

"The easiest to use and best value email marketing tool"

Comments: Great. Easy to repeat the formatting of emails. Statistics are easy to see. Simple navigation.

Pros: I've been using MailerLite with several businesses for years. While some other email marketing tools come with more bells and whistles, most of us don't need that. We need reliability and functionality. MailerLite has that. And more.

Cons: Nothing really. Could be cheaper at higher price points. The email account checker could be free (and not a separate paid product)

Thank you, Keith!

• Reviewed on 2021-07-22
Life Coach & Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-24

"Great landing pages"

Comments: MailerLite provides beautiful landing pages, an easy to use drag-and-drop email builder, and nice sign-up forms. It is amazing and really helpful that they allow free users access to their email automation feature.

Pros: Over the years, I have tried many email marketing services and I must acknowledge that MailerLite is a great alternative to MailChimp. They have really nice landing page options even if you're using their free plan. Beyond the landing pages, I did not end up choosing MailerLite as my "forever" email marketing provider though. I teach women how to start their own online business and if one of my students did not have a website I could not refer them to this provider. You need a website and a domain email address in order to use this service.

Cons: Some entrepreneurs are just starting out and they do not have a website yet. There are many online business owners who that want to build their email list before building their website. To get access to MailerLite however, you need a website. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommended this platform to my business friends who don't have a website yet.

by MailerLite on 2021-04-26

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us. Such a lovely business idea you have.

We genuinely appreciate you giving us the feedback of some of our users not having a website - this is something I will make sure to add to our feedback data.

Have a good one!