ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About ProcurementExpress.com

360+ 4.7/5 reviews. Simple yet, fully featured. The highest rated purchasing software.

Learn more about ProcurementExpress.com

Luke H.
Managing DIrector
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-08

"Reflections Review"

Pros: Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Cons: Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

Alternatives Considered: Procurify

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com: Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2020-01-10

Thank you, Luke.
It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

• Reviewed on 2020-01-08
Patient G.
Creditors Clerk
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-26

"Efficiency"

Comments: makes working easier and you can easily follow up on outstanding as the interface clearly shows you what has been used up and what is remaining in your budget

Pros: Easily integrated to NAV and that you can actually tailor it to suit your organizations needs. so its highly flexible on how you can tailor it to your needs

Cons: Maybe a feature to filter lets say 2019 Approved POs only

• Reviewed on 2021-02-26
Stacey P.
Accounting Associate
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-02-24

"I am a big fan of Procurement Express"

Comments: My overall experience is excellent.

Pros: The software is very easy to use and understand. I particularly like the approval routing process which ensures that when it comes to the payment of an invoice, you feel confident that it is 'OK to pay'. It keeps Department Heads accountable as they are able to easily look at their budget, seen what is pending and what is paid, and the balance that they have remaining. For those 'non finance types', this layout is simple to understand. There are a variety of personal settings you can manage - that way you can decide what notifications you would like to receive during the approval process.

Cons: The frustration is that the software does not integrate with our payment system. It would be great if they were able to talk to each other. Sometimes, bills are paid (without a PO) that need to go against a certain budget, however, with no PO, it doesn't show up and adjust the budget remaining amount. A special 'budget adjustment' journal was set up for us to help us with issue, but this also has some bugs. So I would have to say the data is probably only 70-80% accurate. But in saying that, I still think it is a great process and has enabled a much improved purchase order process to the non existent one we had previously.

• Reviewed on 2020-02-24
Robert L.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-12

"Great to track PO's"

Comments: overall I would say this program has helped my business keep its spending in order and within budgets many times since we started using it.

Pros: Well in a simple way of saying ti this program ROCKS. Use it daily to track my purchases with multiple vendors and locations that we buy products.

Cons: Only con is the mobile app has to be downloaded with the classic version or its a little tricky to use.

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2019-12-20

Thank you for the very helpful review, Robert. Your stars mean the world to us.
Our success team will reach out to you about the mobile app soon. We've just released a new version with push notifications.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-12
Philip H.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-10-09

"I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now."

Comments: - Traceability
- Ubiquitous access
- Control over the procurement department
- Scalability
- a parallel platform to our existing accounting SW

Pros: The following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp:
- easy and fluid access
- simple display
- rich content
- scalability
- ubiquitous
- customer care responsiveness

Cons: - the possibility of having duplications in the approval of POs.
- you cannot change the payment process and details from your account. You need to contact admin
- reporting schemes should be developed more

• Reviewed on 2017-10-09
Gaurav P.
Purchasing Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-14

"Really Useful Software- Best One"

Comments: I can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well.
I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports.
Thank You to the Maker of this Software...

Pros: This Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time.
Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....

Cons: Well, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2019-09-06

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)

• Reviewed on 2019-08-14
Blanche P.
Financial Controller
Veterinary Software, 51-200 Employees

"Brilliant, friendly, helpful"

Comments: Friendly helpful perfect staff!

Pros: Easy to use
Multi site
Approval on the go
Easy to set up

Cons: Integration to accounting software expensive and cumbersome.

Alternatives Considered: Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com: Multi site, ease of approval

Thank you, Blanche!
We're happy that you find the app easy to use and we enjoy working with you too.

Eva H.
Bookkeeper
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-05

"Great Customer Support!"

Comments: We have been awarded a federal grant: compliance and accountability is a major issue. We are seeing that Procurement Express is doing a great job of helping us keep excellent records for every single purchase. Also, keeping track of purchases and who is authorized to buy what is not possible with Procurement Express.

Pros: We are new to the software, but the staff is easy to reach (via email or chat) and the support is great. We synchronize into QBO and it is working beautifully. When you purchase an app and start using it right away, there are inevitable questions and the learning curve presents some challenges, but the staff at Procurement Express has been wonderful in helping us over each hurdle and answering all questions promptly, whether they are simple or complex.

Cons: So far so good.....future development might include a feature which allows attached documents to migrate with the PO to QBO.

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2019-12-20

Thank you for this lovely review, Eva. So happy to read that new customers can see so much value right from the start.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-05
Kenia S.
Field Office Manager
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-05-02

"Its one of the greatest programs They set in place for our company"

Pros: That I can run reports off everything I've created. Allowing me to check if it's been done yet or not.

Cons: That I cant run a report of everything that was created for the job#. It would help tremendously if that was possible.

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-01

Thank you for your review Kenia, it is much appreciated. We will look in to the reporting structure.

• Reviewed on 2017-05-02
Jordan F.
machanic
Machinery, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-22

"quick and easy"

Comments: the speed when your in a rush is awesome

Pros: very quick when in a hurry
it has a very user friendy system
it makes my life easyier when ordering parts

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-07-04

Thank you for a great review Jordan. Happy to know we can make life easier and a bit quicker.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-22
Kevin K.
Dorm Supervisor
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-07

"Running like smooth Engine"

Comments: When I work here, the paperwork always get lost and some people will claim that they never saw that paperwork before. So easy to lose the track for each paperwork and we got the ProcurementExpress.com, we start with budget paperwork...wow...we can see who haven't read it or haven't approved it. It was easy to prompt specific person that haven't doing their job and paperwork was successful. We asked ProcurementExpress.com to add different paperwork in the system, they did that so teachers can keep track the paperwork from health dept, food service dept, transport dept, and school/dorm. It was running like smooth engine between various department which do help us know where the paperwork. Recommend you get this for sure and no more old song "I don't know" or "I never got that paperwork".

Pros: Easy to keep track all the paperwork!!!!

Cons: I love it all, worth our money to get this software.

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-06

Great review thank you Kevin. Yes keeping track of paperwork is always an issue. We are satisfied to know we can help keep better control over paperwork.

• Reviewed on 2016-11-07
Stefan I.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-16

"Straight Forward Purchasing System"

Comments: Easy to implement, fantastic software. Takes 15 minutes to set up a $50M + project and have your team up and running. New users can be trained in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend, especially to those in the construction industry. Works seamlessly on site.

Pros: Ease of use, simple interface. Extremely low learning curve and customizability.

Cons: Slightly limited reporting mechanism that can be overcome with basic Excel skills.

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-01

Great review thank you, Stefan. It is great to hear our clients are satisfied with our software and find it easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-16
Ryan J.
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-02

"very good system"

Comments: Helped achieve ISO9001 :2015

Pros: Simple and easily updated, customisable purchase orders look professional. Can amend existing orders easily and track department budgets.

Cons: ackward to update additional fields to create drop down menus, ie creating multiply delivery addresses

• Reviewed on 2017-11-02
Joe H.
Recruiter
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-22

"Waive off your waiting time"

Pros: This will make your life so go easy just because of its automated functionality. I would mostly use for the purchase orders.

Cons: i would say there is still room for improvement in the navigation process which might take it to newer heights.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-22
Michael N.
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-18

"Madison Equities Review of ProcurementExpress.com"

Comments: Overall a great experience. Only complaint is lack of on-demand customer support. But it has still been pretty solid.

Pros: Ease of use!!!! I love it. There aren't many bells and whistles. That's what I like. To get building engineers, property managers, and accountants to actually use a system, it has to be easy to use. We have a work order program that everyone hates because it is so complicated. We wanted ProcurementExpress.com so we could keep track of our spending and make sure our Vice President knows what is being spent. It simply works. And we love it.

Cons: The name. It sounds kind of tacky. But the program is all that counts.

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-06

Michael thank you for your great review. Glad we could simplify life in a sense and let everyone use the application. The s=name is unfortunately set in stone :) :)

• Reviewed on 2016-07-18
Ashraf Y.
Automation Engineer
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

"Easy to Use"

Comments: It makes the PO process easy.

Pros: It is a very easy to use software. It generates the PO to our customers in an easy process.

Cons: None so far that i have found, still new to the system.

Thank you, Ashraf!

Tiffany H.
Operations Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-30

"A simplistic tool that makes work-life easy."

Pros: Thank you for the time saving calculations! Very helpful to have the system auto calculate taxes and quantity into the pricing totals and auto fills for previous item descriptions.

Cons: Search tool could be more broad. Creating a smart search tool that pre-fills possibilities as you type to check for previous PO's.

• Reviewed on 2017-11-30
Magdalene V.
Accounting Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-26

"ProcurementExpress - With Me on the Go"

Pros: It is very user-friendly. With it being a web-based program, I don't have to be in-office to approve a PO. I can approve it on-the-go from my smartphone. This saves precious time and gives me complete control no matter where I am.

Cons: The only fault that I could potentially find is that the subscription fees are in US Dollars which means fluctuations in pricing if this is not your home currency.

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2020-01-10

Thank you, Magdalene. This review is very helpful, we're happy that we can speed up your processes and make life earlier.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-26
Gerard K.
Gerard K.
Information Technology & Services
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2014-07-12

"Simple & effective"

Comments: I have a small tech company and need to track my teams' expenses over different budgets. There are a lot of systems out there that does this and a whole lot more but none do it as efficiently as ProcurementExpress.com. It's clean design makes it easy to use (even for the less tech-savvy in a tech company) and a major, major benefit is that its MOBILE FRIENDLY. I can respond to PO requests from my iphone, straight from my email client (ie. no need to download an app) - it's super fast and super simple. If I need any further information when I don't have full computer access then thats no problem as the whole webapp is responsively designed to it works just as well (if not better) on my iPhone.

Pros: - Works beautifully on my iPhone without having to download an app
- Does what it says on the tin and does it well
- Very well laid out, ie. intuitive to use
- Competitively priced

Cons: - Could use a more reporting options (I contacted their support team and they assured me they will be rolling out more options very soon)

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2014-07-12
Julie N.
Production Manager
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-07-10

"Easy! Safe and reliable!"

Pros: The ease of use for this product is the big plus. Also the ability to look up and reference past orders.

Cons: I wish that it had a feature to allow a regular user to edit POs when they are not an admin. This seems to come up often. Also the draft feature is OK but seems buggy at times.

• Reviewed on 2017-07-10
Arndrea S.
Marketing
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-07

"Easy to keep track"

Comments: Using ProcurementExpress.com makes keeping track of all my expense requests so easy. It allows me to allocate and see really fast what is approved and what is in the queue.

Pros: Easy interface to use

Cons: I like everything about ProcurementExpress.com

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-06

Thank you for you review Andrea. We love to hear from our clients and that you like the software.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-07
Temesgen telahun W.
Logistics and Admin Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-03-05

"My review"

Pros: It is easy to use and user friendly forms to use.

Cons: It has limitations in the sense that it does not have a reminder option for the approver if they did not see the initial email.

• Reviewed on 2020-03-05
Craig L.
Regional Manager
Sports, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-04

"Fantastic Product - Highly Recommended"

Comments: Effective expense management and purchasing tool . Rubber Stamp has systemised our purchasing processes. It's efficient and effective and certainly has reduced our financial risks.

Pros: Ease of use. We installed Rubber Stamp around 4 months ago. Rubber Stamp is an effective and efficient software system that makes expense management a breeze. This program has allowed us to streamline our purchasing processes and safeguard us from the risks of unauthorised or excessive spend. Is a simple and responsive system.

• Reviewed on 2017-09-04
Gabriella G.
Academic Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-17

"Makes sense"

Pros: Streamlines all of the purchases into one place, causing less confusion and paperwork. This makes it easy to see which purchases are where, especially since our offices are spread throughout the city.

Cons: Wish I didn't have to copy and paste so much when I order materials from other internet sources. However, it makes sense why we have to copy and paste - not sure how to fix this nuisance.

by ProcurementExpress.com on 2020-02-14

Thank you Gabriella, we now have pushcart functionality so you can create a PO straight form your shopping basket on e-commerce sites.

• Reviewed on 2018-04-17
Hannah M.
President of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2015-10-22

"We love ProcurementExpress.com!"

Comments: I came across
ProcurementExpress.com when searching for a purchase order software for my company. My main requirements were a simple, easy to learn (and easy to use) system. Most programs or software that I found was too intensive... all I wanted a program to do was create purchase orders and have an easy approval system ProcurementExpress.com does just that. Customer service is great! I live in the U.S. but someone responds to my questions quickly and thoroughly. My only suggestion (or hope for future growth) is an app so my staff can use ProcurementExpress.com quickly and easily on their iPads or iPhones without needing to use an internet browser.

by Rubberstamp.io on 2017-06-09

Thank you for your review Hannah, happy to know have met your requirements. You would be happy to know we have released our IOS mobile application, it is still work in progress but available.

• Reviewed on 2015-10-22