ProcurementExpress.com Reviews

4.7 (383) Write a Review!

About ProcurementExpress.com

Magical Tools that take the Hassle out of Company Purchasing!

Learn more about ProcurementExpress.com

Pros:

We can download reports. The product is easy to use & integration is manageable.

Cons:

There are some hard coded areas that appear on Purchase Orders which cannot be removed, but we are working through them with customization.

ProcurementExpress.com ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.1/10

ProcurementExpress.com has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 383 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ProcurementExpress.com before?

Shaikh
Shaikh
Procurement & Admin in India
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Easy and Helpful

Comments: It is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment. Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.

Pros:

Easy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.

Cons:

It doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

4 years ago

Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for. The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.

Luke
Managing DIrector in UK
Printing, 11-50 Employees

Reflections Review

Pros:

Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Cons:

Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

Alternatives Considered: Procurify

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com: Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

3 years ago

Thank you, Luke. It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

Michelle
Center Coordinator in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great software

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: The experience has been awesome.

Pros:

All features in this software are very important. The thing I like the most is that it is very easy to use.

Cons:

As of right now my experiences have been great and have not found anything wrong or something I would like added.

Furby
Procurement Officer in Kenya
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Procurementexpress.com review

3.0 last month New

Pros:

It's eases operations of an organization

Cons:

It's expensive to aquire the software and also takes time to install

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager in Turkey
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees

Useful and functional interface

Pros:

It was software that was actively used in the company I worked for. It can also make purchases between companies. It has a very useful and functional interface.

Cons:

Subscription system could be better. It is important for continuing to use this application.

Gonzo
group Consultant in UK
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and great value for money.

Pros:

Feature set more than enough, customer service and price.

Cons:

Could do with more customisation of fields and settings.

Alternatives Considered: Procurify

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com: Price and set-up. The hurdle to start using Procurement Express is way lower than it's competitors.

3 years ago

Thanks for the very helpful review, Gonzo. We'll reach out to you about the customisation functionality you're looking for.

Adewale
Adewale
Director of Operationsc in Hungary
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Ease of procurement

Comments: It has helped in solving loopholes in procurement processes, setup controls, approval limits, accountability and reporting is formalised, store keeping at different sites is enhanced. Generating monthly report is easier.

Pros:

It solved procurement complexity, ease to understand and use. It allows for attachment.

Cons:

Sometimes, updating of the software interferes or disturb daily usage.

Allison
Studio Manager in US

We love Procurement Express!!

Comments: We love using ProcurementExpress.com! It is just so easy to use it simplifies things for us and makes things run more smoothly.

Pros:

The software is so easy to use and to teach to others. It is incredibly intuitive.

Cons:

I really do not have any cons, but if I had to pick something, sometimes it takes a while for a new user/approver to show up.

Stanley
Field specialist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Exceptional

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great overall

Pros:

AutoCorrect’s PO so you don’t have to submit an incomplete one

Cons:

When printing all the PO’s the formatting is incomplete compared to the original PO’s. There are work around such as printing, the screen, but what prints out is not what the PO actually looks like when you fill it out.

Aung Si
Food Safety Program Manager in US
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

Procurement Express review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Features are easy to use, easy to navigate and user friendly.

Cons:

Should have more functions, expect to have to more support features

Tim
Operations Consultant in Canada
Logistics & Supply Chain, 501-1,000 Employees

Rubberstamp Review

Comments: SPUD.ca is building a centralized procurement department. This is a large endeavour as the company growth has been exponential however the processes and tools were not updated along the way. In the latest update, we began to:
- Utilize all the different roles instead of funneling all POs to two or three Approvers
- Automate the approval flows
- Create departments to funnel the correct budgets to
Although this is a big update and we planned many of the details, as with all software changes there were some speed bumps and show stoppers. This is where representative came in. He supported me and my team throughout the whole update providing expert advice and updating/uploading the vast amount of data updates. He provided help and guidance through creating our SOPs and created Video Tutorials to complement our Work Instructions. With his help, SPUD will now rely even more on Procurement Express to process our purchases and generate our POs. And without his help, this large update at SPUD could have failed! We look forward to continuing working with representative as we continue to closely integrate our processes with Procurement Express. Thanks again representative, you have been extraordinary!

Pros:

Intuitive for procurement process flow Ease of use for the Teammembers and Approvers Support is always available using the instant messaging feature on the website

Cons:

The linking of departments, budgets and approvers is not intuitive and can cause a lot of re-work Approval flow for a PO once automated, must go from the lowest approver and up Approval structure is linked to a budget and not linked to the department

3 years ago

Thank you for the helpful review, Tim. You'd be happy to hear that we are working on a solution for your cons. Your star representative will reach out and tell you more about it. Thank you for the great compliment.

K
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

Comments: After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite. The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible. There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional. We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.

Pros:

- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory -Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field -Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

Cons:

-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)

6 years ago

Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.

Dan
Financial Controller in US
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Comments: Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Pros:

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Cons:

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year.... Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Laurie
Special Ops/Admin in US

Makes my life so much easier!

Comments: It keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!

Pros:

It makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.

Cons:

I wish that I could print out reports because I do a LOT of the entries, but I'm not the Administrator. Sometimes I like to report how much I've spent on Publix and/or BJ's Wholesale Club, but I have to bug the Administrator when I want to do that. I've been with you all awhile. Any way that you can enable me to do that?

3 years ago

Thank you for all the stars, Laurie. You should be able to get the reports you were looking for now.

Dustin
Buyer/Expiditor in US
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

New User with No Previous Background

Comments: Thus far as everything has been good. If you fix the enter key issue I mentioned above, you'll have a friend for life.

Pros:

It makes the whole PO process easier for all departments throughout my organization. I haven't had much time to scope out the bells and whistles yet. It was basically learned on the fly, so that should speak to your ease of use.

Cons:

If you could fix this one issue I have and I'm betting other do as well and if they read this will be like, "oh yeah, he's right". Where you are on the screen creating the PO, every time you hit the enter key it submits the PO. This happens most when you're entering in quantities or price. I think that it's habit for most people to hit the enter key after they've typed in the price expecting that it may just close the window or something, but instead it sends the PO whether you're finished or not. This alone accounts for 96% of all our canceled PO's. I find it especially obnoxious when our company has certain PO's setup for a manger approval. They get kinda pissy when they've just approved it and then 10 seconds later he comes the canceled PO email. Anyways, if that were fixed, I would be a happy camper. I'm also curious if it's just me being a weirdo.

Sufiyan
Sufiyan
Procurement & Admin in India
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use.

Comments: It has made the process easy in the organization.
All the invoices are stored online at one platform
Easy accessible

Pros:

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders, Good Software to use, 1) Easy to use. 2) Accessible from anywhere 3) Storage of data

Cons:

Procurement Express is an online platform to generate Purchase orders. Cons 1) cannot put Tax percentage manually

3 years ago

Thank you for your helpful review, Sufiyan. We're happy that you find the software easy to use. For accuracy and consistency, you can save as many tax rates to the system settings as you like. Then, when creating a purchase request, your team members can select the relevant tax rate for that line item. As always, our friendly customer success team is available on chat if you need help setting that up.

Philip
General Manager in Lebanon
Construction, 11-50 Employees

I have been using Rubberstamp for over three years. It has been a great experience until now.

Comments: - Traceability
- Ubiquitous access
- Control over the procurement department
- Scalability
- a parallel platform to our existing accounting SW

Pros:

The following is the pros I have found in rubberstamp: - easy and fluid access - simple display - rich content - scalability - ubiquitous - customer care responsiveness

Cons:

- the possibility of having duplications in the approval of POs. - you cannot change the payment process and details from your account. You need to contact admin - reporting schemes should be developed more

Virginia
Librarian in Switzerland
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Simple, fast communication

Comments: The benefit to Procurement Express is that we can work on two different campuses and accomplish quite a bit together. (I share a library budget with a librarian on another campus.)

Pros:

I like Procurement Express because it is express! I can enter a purchase request, have it approved within seconds via email, and then have the item ordered. This is one software that really "plows through" the bureaucracy and is transparent.

Cons:

I least like the fact that when I edit it, it re-sends the PO.

3 years ago

Thank you, Virginia! Your review really hits the nail on the head. The PO is resent for approval after edits for security reasons. We hope it's not too much of a con :)

Blanche
Financial Controller in UK
Veterinary Software, 51-200 Employees

Brilliant, friendly, helpful

Comments: Friendly helpful perfect staff!

Pros:

Easy to use Multi site Approval on the go Easy to set up

Cons:

Integration to accounting software expensive and cumbersome.

Alternatives Considered: Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com: Multi site, ease of approval

3 years ago

Thank you, Blanche! We're happy that you find the app easy to use and we enjoy working with you too.

Gaurav
Purchasing Manager in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Really Useful Software- Best One

Comments: I can save all my Vendor's Information, Easy to find Vendors and their Past POs as well.
I can see how much Buying budget I have and how much I have already spent on daily reports.
Thank You to the Maker of this Software...

Pros:

This Software really helps in so many ways, You can send PO direct to Supplier's email, with Good notation (default or manual). Also It saves the Items code and Description for future orders, We can copy PO and repeat for Contract Orders which saves a lot of time. Online Chat Support- It is great that Support team is always Active and replies instantly. They are expert and solves problems very quickly, Especially "our rep" - He is very helpful all the time and provides detailed information regarding any issue and resolves faster. Thanks .....

Cons:

Well, It sends out PO Copy to each approvers; My Suggestion is that if Purchasing Manager is approving then PO Copy should not go to other people who are related to those Department or Budget.

3 years ago

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Gaurav. Reading reviews like this is what really rewards us. Your rep is happy to help anytime :)

Miguel
CFO in Brazil
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Great value for money product

Comments: We got ProcurementExpress.com to handle the approval process for a 150-employee sized company. We were looking for ease of use and fast implementation. Since the adoption of ProcurementExpress.com we have been able to increase the control over purchase approvals (we have not overrun budget since then), we have eliminated bureaucratic forms that required physical signatures (and most times would be incomplete) and we have streamlined the approval process.

Pros:

Ease of use, "lightness", fast customer support

Cons:

None so far

6 years ago

Thank you Miguel! Reading your review feels really great. You've mentioned just about everything we aim for with Rubberstamp.io, so air-fives to you from everyone in the office!

Sarah
Production Administrator in US
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees

Worth the investment!

Pros:

I can track my actual expenses in real time and have a bird's eye view on all purchases in one location!

Cons:

I wish I could customize the columns in the export to excel process.

3 years ago

Thank you for all the stars, Sarah. We really appreciate your kind words.

Deniece
Accountant in South Africa
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Comments: Accessible anywhere

Pros:

Internet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime. Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Cons:

Line items are created in a specific directory. If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account

kirsten
Office Manager in US
Warehousing, 201-500 Employees

Very easy system to use

Pros:

Very easy to log in and get right to entering invoices. Easy to find app where ever I'm looking for it.

Cons:

Wish it was a little easier to look up an old PO#. I would like for the system to save all work entered.

6 years ago

Kirsten, thank you for taking the time to review our application, it is much appreciated. We will have a look at retrieving old PO's easier.

Lee
Marketing Assistant in South Africa
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use purchase order app

Pros:

It's very easy to use with a clear process. I like how you can choose your budgets and easily keep track of everything that needs to be paid. It shows the different departments which means we can keep track of spend throughout the company. It's also great that everyone can use the same software, from the marketing team, to the production team, and it's super easy to stick to a budget.

Cons:

I'm just nitpicking here, but I don't like staring at the colour orange ;) Other than that, it was great!

3 years ago

Thank you for your helpful review, Lee. We really appreciate your time. I've heard marketing people comment on our colours before :)