Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Tradogram

Manage your direct & indirect purchasing on your own private procurement platform. Free version available.

Learn more about Tradogram

Kristi R.
Executive Vice President
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-16

"Has the basics but needs work"

Comments: So far it's been good. Customer service is pretty responsive and as I mentioned we can customize it fairly easily and inexpensively. There isn't a perfect solution for our business needs out there yet so this is the closest we could get.

Pros: The positives are that it encompasses purchasing from start to finish. This includes submitting requisitions, creating RFQ's, Purchase Orders, and Invoices. It tracks changes in pricing for negotiating purchases. Suppliers can enter pricing into the system, which allows the buyers to compare supply pricing on the same screen. You can select the suppliers to award, cancel the unused requests, directly from the system. Overall it's good but it needs customization for each organization. Luckily, it's priced fairly low so the additional cost for custom programming is, so far, affordable.

Cons: Assigning items to suppliers is very confusing and there are ways to unlink items from other suppliers way too easily. This part of the system needs a lot of work. In addition, if you want to add multiple items from the database, but they are the same items, with different quantities perhaps, there isn't a way to copy items within RFQs or Purchase Orders. Also, you cannot delete Suppliers, so if you have more than 1 person entering them and they duplicate, you have to ask Tradogram to do it.

Alternatives Considered: Bonfire, Bellwether PO and Inventory, Procurify and Vroozi Procurement Platform

Reasons for Choosing Tradogram: Marketing Pilot doesn't exist any longer. There is no user manual, no support, it's a risk.

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram: Many of them are only PO systems. You can't send RFQs or compare pricing.

Ana H.
Administrator
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-04

"Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution"

Comments: The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

Pros: 100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Cons: Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Alternatives Considered: Bellwether PO and Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram: Cost effectiveness and features offered for our current and future needs.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-04
Timothy S.
Vice President of Sales
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-06

"Tradogram has been spectacular."

Pros: It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

Cons: I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2017-12-08

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Dan M.
Purchasing Department
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-11

"Stellar Customer Service"

Comments: Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Pros: Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.

Cons: A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2016-07-11

Thanks Dan!
We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help.

If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

• Reviewed on 2016-07-11
Brenda L.
Educational facilitator
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-15

"A Great and Supportive Tool for Schools"

Comments: The customer service and quick response time from Trado outweighs difficulty in the experience of submitting orders. It has been a good experience because they seem to care.

Pros: Trado is a wonderful resource for schools to order curriculum and track budgets. It puts real time tracking into the hands of teachers and administrators so that they know exactly where materials expense, and field trip expenses, stand. It opens up a world of possibilities in terms of a variety of offerings so that students are guaranteed something personal.

Cons: I wish there was more standardized requirements for vendor submissions. The details can be vague and cumbersome and cause valuable time to be lost.

Thomas A.
CFO
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-08

"Tradogram review"

Comments: Tradogram has been very good from the inception. The support level is very good, the software is easy to use and to teach to staff members. We are very happy with the software.

Pros: It's easy to use, the interface makes it intuitive to understand which functions are where.

Cons: There are no features that for the price it comes with are missing. It does all it promises.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-08
Mairead C.
Senior Accounts Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-24

"Was easy to set up and implement within the business."

Comments: We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros: Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons: Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.

• Reviewed on 2017-11-24
Jeanne H.
Vendor Relations Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-03

"Superb customer service!"

Comments: Pro's:
1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive)
2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved.
3. Tradogram is NICE to look at!
4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices.
Con's:
1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.

Pros: sorry - listed on the last page

Cons: sorry - listed on the last page

• Reviewed on 2016-10-03
Paolo B.
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-02

"About the userful"

Comments: It is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-02
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Accounting Associate
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-17

"POs and Internal Control Made Easy!"

Comments: Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

Pros: I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Cons: Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

• Reviewed on 2020-01-17
Teimuraz K.
CIO
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-26

"Good Product, Good Features"

Pros: Our company has been looking for procurement solutions for a long time. Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it. In a word, the best system among them that we have seen and experienced, I advise everyone to try, do not regret it.

Cons: It has no disadvantages, We like it very much, and if we have some suggestions, they always ready to help us.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-26
Ray S.
Project Manager & PMO Officer
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-04-12

"This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around."

Comments: The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros: More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Cons: Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2018-04-13

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

• Reviewed on 2018-04-12
Marisa B.
Purchaser
Industrial Automation
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-06

"Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional."

Comments: Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

Pros: I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

Cons: I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Miriam D.
Admin
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-24

"Great Specialized Customer Support"

Pros: Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

Cons: We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

• Reviewed on 2019-10-24
Carrie S.
content specialist
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-11

"Really helped with my business spend"

Pros: Tradogram really helped us manage our procurement processes and helped us ensure our quality in tracking suppliers.

Cons: not sure yet, will update if have anything to add.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-11
Rachelle P.
Business Systems Administrator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-19

"Incredibily User-Friendly Purchasing Software used by Home Builder"

Comments: I spent weeks scoping out programs, researching and doing demos, and Tradogram is like no other and beat all the other programs by a long shot. They are responsive, fairly priced, software is so easy to use & maintain and their programmers are based out of the same building, so there aren't multiple time-zones to work against if you need to speak with support. We are very happy Tradogram customers!!

Pros: Tradogram has made our processes run smooth and straight-forward. Everyone - from the Site Supervisors, trades to the office staff, have been able to use and navigate without any issues. Some of the site supervisors have never really used a computer in their job, and they were able to create PO's and understand the system within 30 mins of using it. I am very pleased with how easy it is to create a PO, how easy the approval process is for all parties & how the program communicates through email (with just a click of a button you can view a PO or approve/reject). Everything is customizable and we were able to tailor the program to work exactly how we envisioned. We were even able to add a link to a SharePoint folder right on the PO itself, so trades could access the project files. Another huge positive, is that this program is cloud-based, so anyone can access it from anywhere. It has made working remotely infinitely easier. Also, budgets are easy to import and track by accessing the "Spend Report". This is a huge deal for us, so we can see the original budget vs. what we've spent to show what is remining for each line-item.

Cons: Initially with the integration setup, there was an issue with getting the vendors to push over from QuickBooks Online and a lot of the GL accounts were not communicating. But with the help of the support team, we were able to get to the bottom of all the issues quickly and effectively. They were super helpful in getting it working and integrated properly. Also, not really a con because we got around it, but we were told there was an iPhone app coming out for this software before Christmas, and it still hasn't been released. We rely heavily on apps for communicating/working remotely, since our whole crew is working from different cities & provinces. So instead, we decided to get our site supervisors iPads and we saved the web login page to the home screen of the iPad, so it works just like an app. It seems to work better anyway because the screen is bigger and easier to navigate on.

Alternatives Considered: Planergy, ApprovalMax, Bellwether PO and Inventory, DPO Advisor and ProcurementExpress.com

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram: We chose Tradogram for a number of reasons: 1. Canadian company & support/programmers are located in Canada too (no time-zone issues) 2. Fair price 3. Had all the features we were looking for 4. Budget tracking capability by line-item

by Tradogram Inc. on 2021-02-25

Thank you for the lovely review Rachelle! We love working with you and your team too!

• Reviewed on 2021-02-19
Dan B.
Purchasing Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-15

"Tradogram Review - Galloway Lumber/Smartlam NA"

Comments: With tradogram I have implements a process into our company that allows me to track how much is spent on a specific job or task. I like that it collects data on all of the material I buy as well. It has and will allow me to collect data for research more easily. This way I will be able to see where to save money over time.

Pros: What first caught my eye was the user friendly interface. There is ease of use throughout the process of using Tradogram. The online chat support is great, they are always friendly and get back to me within a reasonable time and 90% of the time can solve any issues I am having.

Cons: I do not like when I search for a PO, or a delivery etc. and I find the one I want and open it, when I click to go back to Purchase orders, it takes me back to the first page of all the PO's I want it to go back to what I have searched for...

Alternatives Considered: Spendwise, Procurify, Zoho Books and eBuyerAssist Platform

Reasons for Switching to Tradogram: User interface, customer support, cost, had the attributes I wanted

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2020-01-22

Thank you for the feedback Dan! We are taking all your notes into consideration for future upgrades. Feel free to contact support at any time with suggestions, we love to hear from users and even offer customization options. :)

Vishal G.
Senior Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-16

"Tradogram- ease to use ERP/P2P software"

Comments: We were looking for an ERP/P2P solution which does the job and which makes procurement process simple.
The Software does this job effective and cloud solution helps on the ease with which we can get the whole organization on Tradogram. The product has a nice demarcation for goods and services offered. Would recommend this for small to medium scale organizations.

Pros: The ease and intuitiveness which is embedded in the process flow, the initial conversations with the product team when we were looking to understand the features of the Product and the easy customization options

Cons: Themes can be improved and the UI is also good but can be made better.

Akaki G.
IT Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-29

"Best Service"

Comments: My experience includes finding product manufacturers and being interested in getting in touch with a tradogram. After that, you apply for the desired product, choose the best price and then buy.

Pros: It is a simple and comfortable service for any company. It saves money. Najleb is a problem with auditing and more benefits to the company.

Cons: I have been using it for a year now and I have not had a problem yet. I am also a comatose and a comedian.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-29
Bobby M.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-03

"Tradogram is an RFQ DREAM!"

Comments: The main issues that Tradogram has solved for us, as a business, is to now be able to effectively send and track RFQ's and Purchase Orders with our suppliers (around the world) at a price that doesn't "brake the bank".

Pros: From the very beginning, signing up suppliers, creating RFQ's, loading files and information in the system to tracking supplier feedback, bid submissions, supplier score cards, PO progress, etc., Tradogram is just intuitive and robust.

Cons: When we first started using the software, it wouldn't allow for certain CAD files to be uploaded in our RFQ's. The Tradogram team jumped on this and fixed the issue in 24 hours.

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2019-05-06

Thank you so much for the review Bobby! We're thrilled to hear how Tradogram has helped you run your business!

• Reviewed on 2019-05-03
Gary S.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-18

"Good basic purchasing system."

Comments: Data entry is easy, attaching documents a snap, importing items is good. Cannot use same item numbers though. Each item has to be it's own distinct "Tag". So if you have same model number but from different suppliers you will have to make each one unique.

Pros: Fairly quick to learn and to use.

Cons: Cloud based. Not your information if you leave this system.

• Reviewed on 2017-04-18
Paul D.
Procurement Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-06

"Tradogram Procurement Management Software - Stead Construction Review"

Comments: We employed Tradogram as an integral part of the replacement of our old and now archaic, hand written & manually intensive Purchase Order system. We have found it to be excellent, cost effective software, that very capably executes everything we have asked of it thus far. It does everything we need it to and more.
When adopting new business software it is very important that a good level of support is readily available, and I am particularly impressed with the exemplary service provided by our rep and the team at Tradogram.

Pros: Intuitive and easy to use, does everything it is supposed to do well.

Cons: No negatives experienced to report in our initial few months of trialing this software.

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2019-03-12

Thank you so much for the review Paul! It has been a pleasure working with you.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-06
Zack Z.
Supply chain specialist
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-01-16

"Ideal P2P system for a midsize and small company"

Pros: For the features you get, the pricing is unbeatable. You get access to purchase order, spend, invoice processing and supplier management in one easy to use dashboard for only $10/ month per user. I like that it's really intuitive, streamlines alot of the manual processes, and is a great time saver for managing finances. The customer support has been helpful in addressing issues and learning the platform. If your company wants a powerful P2P software but do not want to spend a fortune, I really recommend to give this a try!

Cons: Overall, nothing yet but the lack of customization and formatting for the attachments could be improved.

Joel G.
SVP, Technology
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-17

"Tradogram review - 2021"

Comments: Great experience from initial presentation, testing, implementation and through support.

Pros: Very easy to customize and use. Setup and configuration was simple and easy to maintain.

Cons: Limited availability to turn off all features that were not necessary (to further simplify the user interface)

• Reviewed on 2021-02-17
Lisa M.
Project Coordinator

"Basic Software"

Pros: We are a small company so it was great for us to use. it's easy and convenient for simple PO's

Cons: it's very basic and doesn't connect with our other software like Quickbooks

by Platinum Integrated Business Connections on 2020-01-16

Thanks for the review Lisa! Tradogram does in fact integrate with Quickbooks, both online and desktop. It's only available on Premium and Enterprise Packages. Let us know if you'd like to activate the Quickbooks integration on your account.