Filter by:

• Overall

About UserVoice

UserVoice collects and organizes feedback from multiple sources to provide a clear, actionable view of user feedback.

Learn more about UserVoice

Anand A.
Anand A.
VP in U.S.

not recommended

3 2 years ago

Pros:

Still not gotten a good walk through of the product from the Customer success, i hate these lengthy email coms and want a slack channel to get going fast.

Cons:

its not so intuitive and no good examples listed and process is not very clear

UserVoice Response

2 years ago

Hi Anand, Thanks for taking some time to share your review of our product here. We care a lot about making sure our users get the most out of our product, and I'm truly sorry to hear that you are finding it is taking longer than expected for you to get fully up and running with UserVoice. I've reached out to our Customer Success Lead about this, and they will be following up with you shortly. We've done our best to design our onboarding process to be as impactful as possible for our customers, but we're always open to improving things. We'd would love any specific ideas you have for improving this experience if you'd be willing to share them with us. -- Heather McCloskey

Director of Product Management in U.S.
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Game Changer

5 3 years ago

Comments: This is something we have been looking for since our company established our Product Management department. The ability to reach subscribers in mass with basically one click is a game changer for us.

Pros:

The feedback loop - that is huge for our company - making sure the information gets back to the correct people. The implementation process was well laid out and the UserVoice team is great to work with! The analytics available is crucial in setting our Road Map.

Cons:

We have some 'company' specific features that our end users were accustomed to with our old format so from that perspective it would aid in the transition to UserVoice. With that said, our hope is eventually those features will be a thing of the past!

Lauren K.
Wholesale Manager in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Good for what it is...

4 3 years ago

Comments: We have been using UV for 3 years and it has been working for us for the most part. We recently wanted to add another brand and they were unable to support that so we had to look into migrating to another provider.

Pros:

The platform is a little outdated but it is easy to use.

Cons:

They do not offer muliple brands and do not have an app

Ranvir R.
MD in U.K.
Used the Software for: Not provided

A great solution that focuses on its core product

5 6 years ago

Comments: Pros: When I was testing all customer service software, I needed one that was the best at its core product which is a ticketing and knowledgebase system. This in my opinion is the best at what it does. They focus on improving these two things and avoid over-complicating the system with extras that would add burden to the user be it on my end or the customer service side. Continued improvements and updates are rolled out that improve its core product. Have solutions that you can link both on the web & app side. It is just easy to use so you can focus on what your best at. Cons: No cons relating to the product itself (really, after approx 2 years use).

Anica

simple and easy-to-use interface

5 8 years ago

Comments: Service desk software that provides customers with an accessible and intuitive interface, out-of-the-box, will save you and your organization the time and frustration of deployment complexities, and enable your customers to resolve a lot issues without even having to interact with a support agent. UserVoice is a great example of a helpdesk with a simple and easy-to-use interface:

Daniel K.
COO in

Greatest Support System

5 8 years ago

Comments: I have used a lot of support systems in my day, but this is the best. At Exec we used UserVoice exclusively to manage all of our internal operations and support. We found it super easy to setup and use (no training required for our staff) and was reasonably priced. It was especially important how well it worked with, and looked just like, regular email.

Birte

Fantastic tool.

5 8 years ago

Comments: Control! You never miss replies because of the tickets! Easy assigne function and a brilliant NOTE function. Uservoice is our way of communicating in writing with our clients, and with the tracking system etc. we are in full control that all requests receives a reply from our Support team. I also want to add that they have a fantastic support service!

Bella u.

Happy clients

4 9 years ago

Comments: Uservoice helped me to turn my clients into happy clients. I use it to answer their questions, track my visitors and I manage my contacts. If there is a live question you can automatically pass it on to an expert colleague. I recommend it.

Molly
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy to use, great customer support

5 8 years ago

Comments: UserVoice is great for logging our customer support inquiries. Searching for tickets is easy and their support team is excellent if you have any questions or problems.

Pros:

Easy to use

Cons:

None

Bart lorang

Totally awesome

5 8 years ago

Comments: UserVoice is awesome for product management and customer support. We use it on all our mobile apps and web apps!

Pros:

Easy setup and config.

Cons:

None

Immad A.
Immad A.
Information Technology & Services
Used the Software for: Not provided

Uservoice is well built, reliable and reasonably priced

5 8 years ago

Comments: Easy to use

Pros:

Easy to use Reliable Fully featured Good price

Cons:

None that I have found

Smickles

Far too expensive

1 8 years ago

Comments: Uservoice is great but it's far too expensive. I will be paying upwards of $2400 a year for two agents and customizing my css/HTML. I'm going to move to GetSatisfaction or ZenDesk when I've worked out which one is better for my needs. Also the UI hasn't changed in years, at that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing but the UI isn't great.

Rueben S.
Rueben S.
Partner Manager in
3 6 years ago
Megan H.
Megan H.
Product Owner in U.S.
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

We and our clients love UserVoice, big improvement to feedback loop & transparency!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Benefits have been getting a better pulse from our clients on what matters to them most (more than just the squeaky wheels), gives me a pool of clients that have interest on a topic and are engage to do customer interviews with, makes our clients happy to have somewhere that they can see their voice being heard!

Pros:

The best part of UserVoice is getting more and consistent feedback from our users. Right away we had things that got voted to the top that were not even on our radar from client conversations/interviews and other internal feedback. Gives me a pool of people invested in our product to contact for interviews and digging into the 'why's' around their requests. Our internal folks love it as they have somewhere to point our users to that they know will get them heard without them having to be the go between. We have an annual conference, and i had numerous clients come up and tell me that they absolutely love UserVoice.

Cons:

The main struggle is getting the time to keep on top of it, we get so many ideas! The dashboard doesn't give me much information, may be due to our set up, I always head right into a view of the ideas so would love to be able to bypass that page.

Jean-philippe B.
Jean-philippe B.
User researcher in Canada

Great feedback/suggestion/feature request forums!

5 3 years ago

Comments: With UserVoice we easily gather feedback from our user, use the threads to make discussions happen and also communicate with our users when new feature are up and ready.

Pros:

The forum moderation options are crucial for feature request/suggestion forums and with UserVoice, they are all there and simple to use. Also we use the widget to gather user feedback directly in our tools.

Cons:

You need to know how to code CSS and HTML if you want to customize the forums.

Katie W.
Sales Associate in U.S.
Computer Software

Good ticketing system

Pros:

I find this product easy to use and easy to assign and be assigned tasks/tickets.

Cons:

Sometimes logs me into to the master account instead of my account so I miss when i have tickets.

Evan H.
Evan H.
Used the Software for: Not provided

UserVoice does everything it needs to, with a fantastic user experience on top

5 7 years ago

Comments: Full disclosure: I used to work at UserVoice. But I had no obligation to use it at my next job, and I had to take it through the same assessment and pitch to my executive team as any other tool. We chose UserVoice, hands down. Why? UserVoice doesn't just fit the feature requirements of a customer service tool - it's obsessively focused on the customer experience, trying and succeeding at making the customer service experience BOTH efficient and easy for everyone involved. Add on top of that an incredibly innovative feedback system that truly helps you prioritize what customers want what? You've got a seriously badass (and affordable) resource for keeping your customers happy. I'm very proud of my time at UserVoice and will continue loyally using their tools for many years.

Gabrielle L.
Dir. of Client XP in U.S.

Great for collecting feedback

4 4 years ago

Pros:

We use this solely to collect feedback from our clients regarding what features they are interested in. To that end, it performs perfectly.

Cons:

I can't really think of any cons, since we have a fairly limited use of the platform. Up till now, it has done it's job.

Dustin D.
Marketing & Advertising
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great way to gather insight

4 7 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use. High levels of interaction. It's easy to track the responses and measure feedback.

Cons:

Not the most aesthetically pleasing interface. For those uninitiated, it might be difficult to set up an initial survey.

Justin d.

Great Product and Great People

5 8 years ago

Comments: I interact with Andrew and Claire whenever we have an issue or question. They are always very prompt, professional and are cool cats. UserVoice has made my job easier and reporting much smoother. Very happy with their product and great service!

Giorgio

Great product!

5 8 years ago

Comments: Easy to set up, easy to customize. My customers are satisfied by the way we handle support tickets with UserVoice and it really helped my productivity.

Pros:

Easy set up, easy customization, good support.

Cons:

None

Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
2 6 years ago
Dave

It just works!

5 8 years ago

Comments: This app simply works beautifully and does exactly what it is supposed to do all the time.

Luis R.
Founder in Spain

Simple way to have support tickets in your web app

3 4 years ago

Pros:

Super easy to integrate support ticket system in any web app. Also, the screenshot feature has been proved super-useful for our users when communicating a problem, and the feature-suggestion part is also a win.

Cons:

Email integration can be a bit confusing: it's not 100% clear if email is sent to the ticket author when replying an email ticket.

Aaron H.
Product Manager in U.S.

Excels on the customer feedback loop

4 3 years ago

Comments: Despite my several gripes, UserVoice is an excellent product that I would recommend to any organization that wants to focus on improved communication and transparency between the Product Management organization and the customers they serve. UserVoice is very responsible and their product has an excellent User Experience team that ensures features are always easy to use.

Pros:

What I love about this platform is that when customers submit ideas it makes it easy for them to stay in the loop on what happens to their idea. Often times companies that accept Enhancement Requests from their customers, typically go into a "black hole" where the customer never knows what happens. Even if the ER gets delivered and makes its way into the product, the customer isn't told. With UserVoice, it makes it really easy via their email notifications and User Portal for customers submit ideas, make sure the ideas are not duplicated during the submission process, and then they are able to stay current on the discussion that that idea leads to so they know if the idea is something that is declined, something we will hold off on, or something we plan to deliver in on the near term roadmap. I also like the roadmap capabilities that UserVoice is developing, it shows a lot of promise, but isn't currently full featured and is more in the beginning stages of being built out.

Cons:

Three things: 1) And this is most important, it would be great if Customers who log into the public User Portal could see all of the ideas from their company/account. Today we have to manually generate reports so they can see the status of all ideas originating from their organization, but this should really be a feature of the User Portal that our customers can just do themselves, self-service. 2) The User and Account management in UserVoice leaves a lot to be desired. Today you can't do basic things like change the name or email address of an account. The supported ways of doing this are, A) The customer does it themselves B) The SAML or SSO integration passes updated information to UserVoice during the authentication process C) you make the change via API or a CSV upload file 3) We would like to see more functionality added to the user type called "Contributors" so the PM team can offload, delegate work to other parts of our organization. Currently Contributors are too limited .