About CEIPAL ATS

Leading cloud-based ATS with Job Board Integrations, AI-Driven Candidate Selection, Paperless Onboarding, Talent Analytics, & more

Learn more about CEIPAL ATS

Pros:

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Cons:

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

CEIPAL ATS ratings

4.6

8.7/10

CEIPAL ATS has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 492 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used CEIPAL ATS before?

Prabhu
Prabhu
Director - Talent Acquisition in U.S.

Great tool that meets our needs

Comments: We have explored a lot of products out in the market before signing-up with CEIPAL. We have had this product for over a year. Ever since we signed up, we have recommended lots of features/enhancements to be implemented and CEIPAL team has been very cooperative and responsive in meeting those needs. I am sure there is plenty of improvement that CEIPAL needs to go through and I believe they are working towards that. Overall, a very nice product.

Pros:

- Inexpensive compared to other ATS tools in the market - Excellent Customer Service - Easy to use - Job Boards (Dice, CareerBuilder, Monster) and VMS Integration (FieldGlass) - Meeting our requirements through continous expansion

Cons:

Certainly needs a lot of improvement, which I believe they are working on.

4 years ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Shalini

Review for CEIPAL ATS

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Pros:

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Cons:

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager in U.S.
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

Comments: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Pros:

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Cons:

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

10 months ago

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Hadi
Recruitment Team lead in India

Ceipal ATS

Comments: Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Pros:

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Cons:

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Recruit, Bullhorn ATS & CRM and iCIMS Talent Cloud

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS: Because the OLD ATS lacked the functions such as integration, Reporting, customizations and many more.

Switched From: JobDiva

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Pricing, features, and Integrations.

2 months ago

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Ivan
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

Comments: The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

Pros:

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Cons:

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

Irfana
Irfana

Ceipal feedback

Comments: We are sourcing candidates and capturing review activity,submissions and interview activities and much more.We can do resume harvesting that saves our time.

Pros:

Its very easy to use and this app is very much integrated with other job boards.Like we have monster,dice,career builder ,techVets and intergrated dashboards.

Cons:

Nothing so far,everything is going good till now.

Lakshay
Recruitment professional in India

Ceipal ATS Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Using this software on a daily basis and very much satisfied with working and features of the ATS.

Pros:

.User friendly software . Efficient and time saving tool . Huge amount of information present in an organised way

Cons:

Sometimes the ATS is less responsive but it might be due to the internet connectivity issues.

Vinay
Vinay
Recruitment Lead / BDM in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees

User Friendly

Comments: User-friendly is what I would like to quote for Ceipal.
Each and every product that we use in our day to day life has it's pros and cons, whenever a product is made we do confront any such product in our daily work routine that has the acquired perfectness.
Ceipal is one of the nearly perfect software/product that I have used in my career.
Lastly - I have used many such portals but Ceipal is the made up of the extraction of all those with some intelligence involved.

Pros:

Ceipal is all about ease of searching or restricting the number of views of paid portals, it all seems to be in perfect sync with great features. Addition of vendor list and using them for mass mailing was never that easy. You don't even need to undergo a training programme to use it thoroughly. With such great UI features, anyone can easily understand every detailing of Ceipal.

Cons:

The only restriction or difficulty I found out was when I tried to use e-mail merge. Let me elaborate this - Whenever I am trying to use this feature it only includes the profiles who are already there in the internal database, it doesn't allow you to send the e-mail to portal candidates as well in bulk which I believe should be included.

4 years ago

Hi Vinay, Thank you for your feedback. We have forwarded this request to our team and hope to help you streamline your process even further. Happy Recruiting! :)

Chandra Kant
Chandra Kant
Account Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Ceipal is one of the best ATS in Market

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Less filters available and lagging some time
Easy to Operate, Light and friendly User interface

Pros:

Easy to Operate, Light and friendly User interface

Cons:

Less filters available and lagging some time

Sagar
Sagar
Assistant Manager Recruitments in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

Perfect ATS

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It's fast and they provide multiple features. Hence, once you use it you will get addicted to it.

Cons:

There is nothing I didn't like about Ceipal. It's going good.

Robbie
Partner in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Excellent product but needs more help!

Comments: Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros:

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product. Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons:

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs. On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

Alternatives Considered: PCRecruiter

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS: Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

ARUN
Vice President in U.S.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Comments: Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros:

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons:

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Alternatives Considered: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS: Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

Switched From: RESUMate

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Ravi
Delivery Head in India

Worth for money

Comments: As soon as I took the position at KK Associates as Delivery Head, I have implemented CEIPAL tool in our organization, which really helped us to save so much of cost, where we used loose lots of money on paid job portals. With the help of Ceipal we are running our business smoothly & I recommend this tool for all the Staffing companies for their staffing needs.

Alternatives Considered: JobDiva

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS: Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Switched From: JobDiva

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Cost is cheaper then the alternative product and all most all the features are available in ceipal to make your hiring is easy.

Managine Partner in U.S.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Comments: Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros:

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough. So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal. Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Cons:

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Recruit, PCRecruiter and Avionté

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

9 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

POLA
Sr, Recruiter & Sales in India
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

Good Product Recruiting.

Comments: The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros:

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons:

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

4 years ago

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing in India
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Comments: Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros:

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons:

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

4 years ago

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Neeraj
Sr. Technical Recruiter in India

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Comments: Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros:

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting. Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons:

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets. In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient. While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Vidyadhar
Administrator in India

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Comments: This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.

Pros:

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements . Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate. Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Cons:

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

5 years ago

Bruce
Bruce
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Comments: Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Pros:

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Cons:

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

Nabeel

Amazing ATS

Comments: It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Pros:

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Cons:

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Sonu
Vice President in India
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees

Combination of all ATS

Pros:

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Cons:

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Alternatives Considered: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: We like the product functionality after Demo.

Swarnadip
Recruitment Executive in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ATS at its best.

Comments: My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Pros:

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Cons:

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

US IT Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

it's very transparent and easy to learn quickly

Comments: It was a outstanding experience with Ceipal and I'm not leaving my current organization because this company is having Ceipal tool as ATS

Pros:

Email Merging is the best and most likeing thi

Cons:

Profile Migration is the least about this tool

6 months ago

Dear user, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review of CEIPAL! We're thrilled to know that important customers like you have an outstanding experience with our product. It's so gratifying to know that our technology helps you to be productive and stay motivated! We can't thank you enough for your feedback.

JERI
CEO in U.S.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

VERY VERY PLEASED

Comments: The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros:

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons:

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Alternatives Considered: JobDiva, Bullhorn ATS & CRM, Mindscope, PCRecruiter, Crelate and HR Cloud

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS: I needed a better ATS vs a database format.

Switched From: HRSource

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS: Cost was huge deal to me. But the service team was wonderful. I really really like PCRecruiter!! But they do not have onboarding or integration feature. Therefore that was a deal breaker for me.

Adnan

Ceipal Review

Comments: The overall experience is good as it makes my day to day work easy. I have a single solution for all my recruitment related tasks

Pros:

Ceipal is very user friendly and easy to use. You can use multiple job boards at a time to search for the right pool of candidates. The integration is very user friendly and can provide excellent results in a very shorter span of time.

Cons:

You cannot work on multiple profiles as it slows down if we try to do multiple tasks