CiiRUS Reviews

4.3 (78) Write a Review!

About CiiRUS

Vacation Rental reservation and property management software designed to specifically help grow your vacation rental business!

Learn more about CiiRUS

Pros:

Very easy to use, covers all aspects of our business areas and gives us access to the info we need on a daily basis.

Cons:

Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ).

CiiRUS ratings

4.2

7.9/10

CiiRUS has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 78 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used CiiRUS before?

OWNER in U.S.

Ciirus has helped me jump start my business

Comments: Helped get a head start on my business

Pros:

Customer Service is great, quick, and very helpful. Software is easy to navigate and use. Easy to find homes, add homes, features, descriptions, etc...

Cons:

You need to pay or contact support for certain access. A little expensive when you have a lot of properties but they have options you can work with.

Nicole
Business Manager in U.S.

Ciirus made us happier

Comments: Overall I am happy with Ciirus. Implementation was a bit rocky- but the team pulled together and really helped us to get it going. I enjoy the fact that we can easily reach out to the team about features we would like to see changed and that our concerns/ critiques are taking seriously as we are the ones utilizing the software on the daily. Everyone is really pleasant to work with.

Pros:

I am really enjoying all of the new updates- I like that the reservation calendar and payments are easy to use and view- the software makes it so that we can easily track our income

Cons:

Some features are clunky- I would love to see the rate sets made easier to implement more dynamic pricing (i.e. allow me to set week days at different rates than weekends etc. for instance if I could select all M-Th bookings for a certain date range to be a certain price). I would love to avoid having to pay for an additional service to come in and price my properties.

7 days ago

Hi Nicole, I wanted to reach out and let you know that we are getting ready to launch our new Unified Calendar feature, which will allow you to set pricing and mLOS directly from the reservations grid. We would love to discuss with you more about recently launched LOS pricing rules and Booking Window logic, which many of our users have picked up and saved time and money versus integrating a third party. Our customer success team is much faster at responding to our customers than I am at checking reviews, so please do contact us via the built-in CiiRUS help center for same-day assistance, or call our office for immediate assistance. We would be thrilled to work with you on this. Sincerely yours, Josh at CiiRUS

Natasha
Property Manager in U.S.

Using Ciirus as a Vacation Rental Property Manager

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Great product and highly recommend to all sizes of property management and rental users

Pros:

Ciirus is very effective as a easy to use software tool to use daily in entering bookings, manage cleaners, account for subcontractors costs and to financially report to my owners. I would be lost without this system and am very grateful for the support I received from their customer service team when I need help!

Cons:

Whereas the desktop version of Ciirus is very good, the Ciirus task manager app has also been a great tool to manage cleaners and maintenance. As a property manager out on the field daily, I would like to be able to edit work orders using the task manager app to be able to add estimated costs and and markups and to go back in and edit if I need to make changes. At the moment, I cannot do this but I’m sure that Ciirus will get there eventually as they are very good with welcoming users feedback and implementing changes so their updates.

7 days ago

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your partnership and for sharing your experience with us! You are a valued part of the CiiRUS family :-) We have collected a ton of great suggestions and feedback about the Task Manager, and you are not the only one to request the ability to make more changes as admin while out in the field, including better management of costs and markups. We expect to release an update for this module early in 2023, so keep an eye on our frequent updates to see progress. Yours sincerely, Josh at CiiRUS

Guillermo
Director in U.S.

worst software I’ve ever use! Read my review

Comments: The experience was extremely bad. I selected Ciirus to make my company grow and instead of making it grow Ciirus made lost U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! As I said to them, problems can occur and I didn’t request them the money I lost for connectivity but I was hoping they fix the problems. They never contacted me to fix the problem. Once they contacted me was when I requested a deduction on the monthly payment for coronavirus they contacted me to offer Love rentals . They said with that I was going to increase my sales .. hahahaha how funny! I don’t know if they live in planet earth or what but we had 100% cancellations! When I requested a discount on the monthly payment was because other softwares are giving between from 1-3 months free payments to keep their clients !

Pros:

We’ve selected ciirus because once we start using it there were not too many softwares in the market as they are right now . Big mistake! Now looking other softwares I don’t see any pros ..

Cons:

DON’T USE CIIRUS! Once we started with Ciirus they first told us that it was cloud based and it was not MAC friendly, we had to download an app where we could use it that way but it failed every day. Now they did a new version but it is bad. Then, when we signed up they told us they were working with new channels to connect ( Booking.com will be ready soon they said.. probably in just 1 or 2 months hahaha .. you know what? It passed 3 years and they still don’t have connectivity 2 ways with Booking.com, if they say they have don’t believe them ! They work with channel manager where you can connect thought them but there are always errors. we lost more than U$ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for that and they never took any responsibility. Ciirus said it was the channel manager error and the channel manager said it was a ciirus error ..unbeleivable! Search for a software that has direct connectivity with main channels ( Airbnb, booking.com, expedia , homeaway) . Ciirus has connectivity with Airbnb but they charge you 1% of confirmed bookings ( other softwares don’t charge anything) . The software it is not friendly at all. Customer service it is really bad. It doesn’t have Unified inbox for the different channels ( if they say they have don’t believe them because they don’t have direct connectivity ) . The accounting side it is very poor, you can’t make a properly owner statement as it should be. Reports are very poor. I don’t even know why I’ve been using this software this long time!

Megan
General Manager in U.S.

Ciirus can do it all!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Task manager, OTA sync & in real time, pricing system, complete 24/7 bookings and working around the clock with Love Rentals

Cons:

Syncing the system with QuickBooks each time a software update rolls out for the desktop version

7 days ago

Hi Megan, Thank you for your kind feedback! We love to hear that the ongoing software updates and continued growth of our team has helped your business grow and be more efficient. Unfortunately, re-syncing with QuickBooks Desktop is necessary with that specific platform. Have you considered trying QuickBooks Online? This version integrates with the CiiRUS web portal and doesn't require any ongoing re-sync when updates are published. Feel free to get in touch with me at [email protected] if you want to discuss this more. We'll be happy to have a trainer walk you through the setup process and make sure it's all working properly for you. Yours sincerely, Josh at CiiRUS.

Beth
Owner/Manager in U.S.
Hospitality, Self Employed

Roberto and his staff are always pleasant to work with.

Pros:

It is easy to navigate. It was the first software that I used and will continue to used for the foreseeable future.

Cons:

There is so much to learn you cannot possibly learn it all. Each time it updates we must learn it all over again. I have used this software for the past 7 years and have only begun to scratch below the surface. I do wish that we were able to access the Rental Exchange feature without it costing an arm and leg. More one on one training would be very helpful. Perhaps monthly webinars to further help each companies staff.

5 years ago

Hi Beth, Thanks for your review, and thank you for being a valued CiiRUS customer! I just wanted to be sure you know that our one-on-one training program is available for your use as and when you need it. We will be in touch with you separately to help you schedule a session. We would also be happy to speak about how you can make some extra money on the Rental Exchange program. We are always interested in making sure that the value of our services is reflected fairly in the cost, and we are confident that the new features and tools will be valuable to your business. Lastly, you¿ll be glad to know that we are getting ready to launch a new Webinar series called CiiRUS TV, which will be live within your CiiRUS account every day. In the meantime, our vast library of recorded training sessions can be accessed from the `Video Training¿ tab in CiiRUS. All the best wishes and kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Joshua
Property manager in U.S.

Easy to use interface & Exceptional Customer Service

Comments: Pleasant & Convenient

Pros:

Custom Reporting & Real-Time 2 way API

Cons:

Missing listing amenities for Airbnb and HomeAway. We had to change to "Limited Sync" to make certain listing changes.

Rochak
Rochak
Director in Singapore
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Great vacation rental software

Pros:

Having used CiiRUS for number of years, the vacation rental software is excellent. It has some excellent features for e.g. calendar integration, custom reporting, field operations and a beautiful CRM / UI to go along with it. It has a good task list for maintaining cleaning schedule. It connects seamlessly to AirBNB, Booking.com and many other platform providers to give managers and operators and easy to work with system.

Cons:

Pricing can be a bit stiff if you are looking to deploy widely across your hotel chain, there is an opportunity to optimze the sales pricing here

Daniela
Reservation agent in Colombia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use but has frequent bugs

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It is useful, easy to understand and simple

Pros:

It is simple and easy to use, also customer service is really great.

Cons:

It has a lot of bugs and gets frozen a lot of times.

7 days ago

Hi Daniela, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm really glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience with our customer support team; they truly are the best at what they do. Your comments about the frequency of bugs are concerning. Is it possible you haven't moved over to the new version yet? As you may know, our legacy platform is hosted on Windows, however, the new future-facing version of CiiRUS is hosted on the web. The new platform is lightning fast, and hosts tons of major features like the Unified Inbox, Trust Accounting, and Task Manager. Would you mind contacting me back at [email protected] so we can be sure to investigate the issues you've had and resolve them together? We can meet online or if you're local you are welcome to visit our office. Yours sincerely, Josh at CiiRUS.

Peter
Co-Owner in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Glad to recommend Ciirus!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We have used Ciirus for 7 years now. We have grown with Ciirus, and Ciirus has grown, too. A positive experience!

Pros:

Clearly organized, user friendly, reliable, easy implementation.

Cons:

It used to be easier to get customer support. The process is now taking more time, as it has been streamlined. Probably good for Ciirus, not as good for the users.

2 days ago

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It's especially helpful to get your take on the current technical support procedure. We did have to add some additional requirements to the help form online so that our team can be fully equipped with the information we need to resolve your issue. While it may feel cumbersome, please be assured that it does help us resolve your concerns faster to know important information such as your account ID, and the applicable guest, reservation, listing, and so on. I'm also pleased to confirm that as of September 2022, support can be achieved seven days a week by phone, web, and live chat. If there's anything I might be able to help with, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] Thank you for being a loyal and valued customer!

Lin
CEO, Founder in U.S.

Constantly improving

Comments: I like that Ciirus still feels like a family run business. They clearly care and remain approachable as they grow year on year. All the staff seem committed and passionate in working toward more innovative and better software.
In the past their enthusiasm to improve too much too quickly didn't always work out well but more recently they have grown their team and Im seeing lots of good upgrades and additions. Too many to keep up with sometimes.

Pros:

I like that I have full control and can easily correct entries and manipulate booking data. Some other softwares makes both difficult. I love useful little features like Set Booking Total. Also that there are constant improvements. Cirrus do listen and react to their clients comments.

Cons:

I'm a Mac user and Ciirus has always been PC based so the first 6 years were problematic. The long awaited Ciirus 1 has addressed that problem, but still has a way to go to be as responsive as the desktop version. I wish there was the ability to more permanently customize the booking schedule, reports, etc to my specific needs (perhaps it's a Mac trait:). Also to be able to customize the appearance and lay out of owner statements which are IMHO too long and confusing.

Ashley
Property Management in U.S.
Commercial Real Estate Software, 2-10 Employees

Customer Support

Comments: CiiRus is good. I feel like it can be great if it gets all features to function properly. Trey is great over at customer support, I feel like he makes our CiiRus experience a lot easier and help make sense of things. If it were not for him my review may reflect differently. There's just a lot of features still needing to be worked out.

Pros:

What is the best about this software is all the features it has. However some do not work to the best ability and are faulty. Hopefully the updates will fix this.

Cons:

I do not like how every time you would like to include financials it has all the column choosers pop up every time and doesn't save the amount you would like to keep. Just a hassle. Its a lot to look at and is annoying when you need to just see a few rather than all columns.

Nicole
Owner in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Was on the Fence but Glad I Jumped!

Comments: I was on the fence about switching vacation rental software. It is a LOT of work to get set up the first time and I did not want to do it again. But the company we were using before (365 Villas) was just not doing a good job. They were not responding to questions or issues with their software for the two years we used them. Plus you needed to also pay for Rentals United so you had two sets of payments. Ciirus had a great sales person that answered all of our questions. Then they transitioned us to a wonderful onboarding liaison, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He patiently walked through all the steps with my Team. I finally feel like we are in a good place with a good vacation rental software system. Thank you to the Team at Ciirus for making that happen!

Pros:

The thing my Team loves most so far about this product is the customer service! They are amazing to work with and always respond promptly. I really feel like they take the time to listen to us and to help us bavigate through the learning experience.

Cons:

It would be great someday if the AirBNB communication integration were a little simpler. And of course apps are nice. But it's still better than the software we were using before.

7 days ago

Hi Nicole, We are so grateful that you took the time to share the wonderful experience you had onboarding with CiiRUS. I'm pleased to let you know that our new Unified Inbox tool makes it simple to read and respond to guest communication via Airbnb, Vrbo, and your direct website/guest portal. Please connect with me at [email protected], and I'll be happy to set up some complimentary training for you and your team. Sincerely yours, Josh at CiiRUS

Catherine
Business owner in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Good but could be a whole lot better

Pros:

It covers all the basics requirements for a booking software

Cons:

The ical calendar is slow to sync with my other listing websites, can take up to an hour or more. It is clunky to use and I've had several glitches that can take quite some time to resolve.

3 years ago

Hi Catherine, This is great feedback. iCal integrations are notoriously unreliable, and provide developers like us with very little flexibility to help - this is why we provide comprehensive 2-way API feeds to connect you with sites like HomeAway, Vrbo, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, Home To Go, and Booking.com. If you aren't yet set up with the direct connections, please contact [email protected] to get plugged in. It will make a world of difference for you. Also, I was sorry to hear that some of your concerns took time to resolve. If you are ever experiencing such a delay, our admin staff is available at the main office number to connect you with a rep and bring rapid resolution to your cases. You can also email [email protected] to talk more about your experiences and help us to do better next time. Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team

Sandra
Business Manager, Accountant & Marketing in U.S.

Ciirus Technical Supporting

Comments: I consider myself "savvy" in computer, but it does not make me an expert. It is on me to learn how to handle the software/application, however to all of us to succeed, we need a good support.
Ciirus support team is not only good, they are one of the best support team I have ever worked with. I feel comfortable to count on their team, and confident that I will complete my task on time. They are professionals, courteous and agile. Congrats to the team!

Pros:

It is fast, logical and concise. The new software features makes the process faster and provide us with a clear view of our business day-to-day results in a simple "touch-of-a-button". We like everything, from the "one-point of contact" platform, which allows us to have a 360 view of all our rentals in a diverse Vacation Home sites, to the taxes reports.

Cons:

So far, there is nothing I like the least.

Catherine
Property Manager in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Ciirus is user friendly and efficient.

Comments: Ciirus makes quoting and keeping track of guests a breeze.

Pros:

From the convenient Dashboard to the easy reports, Ciirus has made my day to day so much easier. Out of all of the softwares that I have used in my years of work, Ciirus has been by far the best.

Cons:

Some of the calendar fields, especially in reports cannot be filled in manually, it requires you to scroll through month by month and when you are trying to pull a report starting from 2017 it could be a bit tedious.

3 years ago

Hi Catherine, Thank you very much for your kind feedback. It has been a pleasure for all of us to work with you and your company. I do have some good news, I think I can solve the con that you listed. When you want to go back in time on a report, instead of clicking the arrow to go back month by month, if you click on the name of the month, it changes so that each time you click the arrow it goes back one whole year. If you have any trouble with this, feel free to email our team at [email protected] so they can give you a walk through. Thanks again for your loyal business! Kind regards, The CiiRUS Team.

Susie
Finance in U.S.

Ciirus Vacation Rental Software

Comments: We love that our reservations are in one place and we are able to manage them. We also love the communication with the cleaners and the ease of knowing when the property is cleaned and ready to go. It also makes paying the cleaners so easy!!

Pros:

This software is easy to use and understand. I also enjoy that the team listens when you have any problem and takes action to correct it. They are regularly rolling out updates and improvement to the website.

Cons:

Any time you have a new product you have a learning curve. I was selected to test the new financial software side of Ciirus. I expected many more issues that we encountered and found the training team to be very knowledgeable and willing to help in any way possible. Most of the problems I had was my learning curve in using the product, not an issue on the Ciirus side. When we did find an issue it was immediately reported and corrected as soon as possible. I am very pleased with the software.

7 days ago

Hi Susie, It was such a pleasure working with you and your team to roll out the new Trust Accounting module. You guys have exemplary accounting practices which are a perfect fit for all of the bookkeeping and finance tools CiiRUS has to offer. We know that picking up new features can be daunting, but it's our goal to support you as much as possible with online, in-person, and phone support. Please never hesitate to contact us whenever you need a fresher or when it's time to learn more about what's new. Major updates and features are launching consistently, so be on the look out! Sincerely yours, Josh at CiiRUS.

Bill
VP Operations in U.S.

Failed Implementation - Know what you are buying

Comments: Overall it was an extremely expensive learning exercise for us. Their onboarding fee is quite high and I'm still not sure what we paid for. Basic implementation training can be achieved with their video training, they scrape the websites of existing bookings on HA to build properties, they use pretty basic templates for websites. As I said we were 5 weeks into implementation. Go Live Day we only had 1 channel semi operational. AirBnB and it was not collecting taxes correctly. TripAdvisor and Home Away followed about a week later but we learned what we thought was their responsibility was really our responsibility to work with the channels to get the changes done. Booking.com was never implemented and it represents 30% of our business so in reality I would say we never really were live. We had many software issue/problems and honestly I expected we would have some. It is software. It was very concerning though when core functionality just didn't seem to work correctly. They advertised on their website an integration with a smartlock company that didn't exist and of course it was the one that we needed. Automated payments weren't very automated... automated emails worked as long as the booking occurred prior to your automated send times otherwise you had to force them to go manually. We found that we were ultimately having to touch ever booking to post payments for AirBnB, to put in door lock codes, to make sure emails were sent and to resend etc.

Pros:

We originally chose Ciirus because we were told they were fully integrated with the channels we did business with and they have features and functionality to support our electronic doorlocks, revenue management, housekeeping and guest portal. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it all working and after about 5 weeks of trying pulled the plug.

Cons:

There are two versions of the software... the SAAS version that they call ONE and a Windows version. ONE supposedly is their go forward platform but it is difficult to use from a booking/reservation management standpoint and while the Windows version does a pretty good job for callin reservations it lacks all of the functionality of One. We found ourselves bouncing from screen to screen to find reservations and manage the components of the reservation that are needed. The user experience has you opening lots of different modules to be able to get details you need. Very disjointed. Guest communication is a big deal for us... SMS we never could get working and were told it only works with their CRM for automated messaging... you can't send an SMS on the fly if you needed to quickly reach out to a guest. None of the messaging is connected to the booking itself so you don't know what is scheduled to go out or what has been sent without jumping through hoops to get it. They have integrated the AirBnB messaging but again it is separate, not part of the booking and you have to jump to a different module and filter things to get what you need. Ask they why you have to use Mailchimp. Taxing for ABB does not work if you have ABB remit only a portion of the taxes and pass the remaining taxes onto the property manager to file. Booking.com has to have a very specific setup (if you use Group Home in Booking.com you will need to change) that we found at the last minute.

7 days ago

Hi Bill, To this day it remains deeply disappointing that we were unable to satisfy you and launch your business onto CiiRUS successfully. While the vast majority of our customers experience a smooth and rapid onboarding, it is harder for some businesses than others, and no system is capable of handling every possible need. I am pleased to let you know that we have launched major improvements to several of the areas that prevented us from moving forward together. The new Unified Inbox ties Airbnb messaging, emails, SMS, and Vrbo inquiries together with the reservations; the new Airbnb API supports the stacked tax approach you were aiming for; the new Task Manager updates support the native housekeeping goals you had; customers who require Booking.com are experiencing much success through the newly rebuilt Extended Network API. If you're willing, it would be great to reconnect and show you the extent to which we've taken your feedback to heart. Thanks Bill! Josh at CiiRUS

DeAnna
Owner in U.S.

Biggest Nightmare Ever

Comments: WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - Nothing works as promised, support ignores calls, double bookings, reservations not paid, support is rude if you continue to present issues. They lie about their services and bait & switch customers. As soon as I told them, I was NOT going with LOVE RENTALS, they lost interest in helping. Love Rentals takes over your listings and makes them their own and then takes [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of your revenue.

Pros:

IF the system worked as promised, it would be amazing.

Cons:

EVERYTHING - CiiRUS lied about every aspect of this software, IF you go with the LOVE RENTALS program, I'm sure it may work better. I signed up in February and began to onboard and FINALLY pushed to go live end of June. NOTHING works correctly on the software and support calls go unanswered. This has been the worst experience - double bookings, software does not work correctly, support is horrible.

7 days ago

Hi DeAnna, This feedback is gut-wrenching for any business to hear. We certainly recognize that not every partnership is meant to be, and that our platform won't be the perfect fit for every vacation rental manager. Our team did everything we could, but after tens of hours of hands on training and extended support, it was very disappointing for everybody that we weren't able to satisfy you. It is worth noting that the optional 'LoveRentals' service puts an emphasis on boosting our customers' brands with enhanced communications support and added values to your guests, including 24/7 communications, included damage protection, and a whole team of experts at your disposal to ensure you earn direct repeat bookings. It is a real shame that this option didn't fit with your business, as we were confident it would have been a great benefit to you. We wish you all the best, and would love to reconnect in the future if you're open to checking out everything new at CiiRUS!

Mandi
President in U.S.

We are so glad we switched from our previous reservation software.

Pros:

The software is easy to use, the layout allows you to navigate seamlessly through the system Ciirus meets all our needs from putting in work orders, allocation of cleans and placing reservations. This is a multi faceted system. The team at Ciirus are very helpful and really want you to succeed. Since joining with Ciirus we have increased our bookings with being able to partner with Homeaway, Airbnb, through their system. We have basically cut down our errors to zero, as long as the data is inputted correctly, Ciirus is always right lol.

Cons:

There are so many facets to the system, we are learning new things and coming across new ways of working. I would definitely recommend detailed training on the system, especially when you first start to use it. The Ciirus team are so helpful

Sydney
Assistant Manager in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Ciirus fully considers the property manager and is open to whatever ideas we have!

Comments: The ability to maintain traction of all incoming and outgoing guests! Ciirus keeps very detailed notes of everything that is done, which makes it easy to track down the history and keep track of the many events that occur throughout a guest's stay.

Pros:

I like that it has so many features! Many of which I haven't even ventured into yet, but plan to. I like that there are support videos for almost everything. I refer to those a lot when taking on a new feature of the software.

Cons:

As much as I love seeing the new features of a new software update, it will be nice when things are automatically updated in a web version! It will also be great to be able to use Ciirus on a mac or mobile device at some point.

Birgit
Owner in Norway
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Review for Ciirus program

Comments: I have been using Ciirus for many years now, almost from the beginning, and it is the best thing ever for my vacation-business, - both as management and as booking agent. It is very cost effective, user friendly and very expandable into new features every year. I look forward to grow with them into the future! And the staff is great too!

Pros:

Calendar sync that gives me the opportunity to rent as many home as as I wish - no limit.

Cons:

Home owners can not make templates themselves to send out to their owner bookings. Calendar sync homes that I do not wish to use is not possible for me to delete in the list from supplier - supplier must do it for me.

Marcio
CEO in U.S.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Central Piece in our Operations

Comments: Ciirus has been an important part of our operations. Besides its core functionalities are central for our company, our relationship with the whole team makes all the difference from the self-proclaimed major software packages competition out there. Thanks guys! Keep on rockin!!

Pros:

Software has a vast amount of crucial features and it is useful in all aspects of our operations enabling all departments interact within the same environment.

Cons:

It demands a significant learning curve to integrate the whole team into it.

Amanda
Founder in U.K.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use & great customer support

Comments: We have increased our portfolio of homes and sales revenue by using the Ciirus software

Pros:

Really easy to use. Very simple and straightforward when producing owner statements. The support from the Ciirus team is first class. Very friendly and approachable. Also with Ciirus you have the added bonus of working with Love Rentals and they work very hard to get you good bookings. We are very happy with Ciirus.

Cons:

It would be good if we could store documents related to the owner and have an email too build within Ciirus.

Richard
President in U.S.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Just what we needed!

Comments: We needed a single piece of software which allowed us the flexibility to connect with a variety of travel companies and property managers via API/XML, websites and online portals, whilst also providing a robust property management and accounting back office system. Ciirus ticked all of these boxes and more, we really couldn't be any happier with our experience.

Pros:

The software is very comprehensive, yet easy to understand and is continually updated with new features.

Cons:

I honestly struggle to think of things I dislike about the software.