Brilliant Directories Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Brilliant Directories

Affordable, All-In-One Solution to streamline website management, membership dues, email marketing and more. Try a Demo!

Learn more about Brilliant Directories

Frank F.
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-26

"If You Demand the Best - Look No Further"

Comments: AS far as a business relationship goes, I have never been treated more professionally by any other company that I have dealt with online. I feel appreciated, respected, and valued as a long-time customer. The integrity of everyone that I have dealt with over the years is beyond reproach. The personal attention I always receive and effort put forth to do the best they can by their clients is unsurpassed. I cannot speak highly enough about their complete professionalism.

Pros: My directories have become the backbone of my business. The years that I have invested in learning how to maximize the constantly growing list of features and expanded capabilities have made my investment in the BD platform one of the most solid business decisions I have ever made in my inline career. Knowing that my search for the perfect platform to use as a foundation on which to build my business has allowed me to grow and prosper in a fiercely competitive marketplace.

Cons: The inability to build high-end landing pages that render beautifully in mobile view. While there have been improvements in this area, there is still a long way to go. I hope capability gets serious attention in the new year.

Cristina W.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-11-11

"Great Software and Awesome costumer service but not efficient support"

Comments: I signed up for the system because I can see the potential of the system but I am having difficulties in using more advanced setting due to lack of information and support.
3 stars for ease of Use and 1 star for Customer Support because it is easy mainly to do very basic things demonstrated with the videos provided.
It was very easy for me to understand how to implement the menu and add new items to the menu but when I asked support for my menu to be the same as Brilliant Directories demo it took a long time for me to have it done even though I sent the link to the demo the way I wanted. I received the link to the video showing how to manage the menus 3 times even though I was saying that I have learned that already. By now there are a lot of pending things that are not happening in terms of support. The ticket system is not efficient. It takes a lot of time for the ticket to be responded and when responded a lot of times is with another questions and your answer opens another ticket which takes even more time to be responded. Kelvin Vaughan is amazing and promptly responds every time you contact him.
A suggestion to improve the awesome service Kelvin provides as representative of Brilliant Directories would be someone in the support team who could take care of everything the client would need to just start right after signing up, because the support is deficient and is not giving the high level of service Kelvin represents and gives on a personal level.

Pros: I wrote in my feedback

Cons: Inefficient Customer support

by Brilliant Directories on 2016-12-01

Hi Cristina. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We hear what you're saying and we will do everything we can to improve our customer support. Sometimes our support team gets a bit back logged when an influx of support tickets are submitted, but we are committed to our 24 hour-maximium response times. And while our users wait for a response, we do encourage them to browse our free support center which has hundreds of support documents and video tutorials, along with participating in our community forums.

But I absolutely understand where you are coming from and we will be working to improve our customer support. We sincerely thank you for your honest feedback, it's what helps us make our product and support even better. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2016-11-11
Andy G.
freelance
Animation, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-27

"Honest Review - as requested."

Comments: Going to focus in the negative, which is probably want you want to hear. Before I start, I love your product and I'm looking forward to adding more directories in the future. OK, the bad stuff.
1. Reading through previous posts, over a year old I read that restricted access admins still cannot be created - this is essential to a large directory!!
2. Your offer to make a one off payment rather than monthly concerned me initially, regarding credibility and why? Why would any business prefer short term gain rather than a monthly rental? At first this set off alarm bells regarding cash flow, then I came to the conclusion that it is probably due to a high churn rate of directory owners, so hit em big once makes sense. The rolling last month - ending forever this month is a bit cheesy too. Customer support, I deliberately gave you a low rating to make you notice, in reality customer service was great - BUT offering a better level of support to paid members is not encouraging for newbies trying to get their directory functional within the trial period. I did get a reasonable explanation regarding resources, but I still think its not a good idea. Conclusion - love it.............just need to make it work now.

Pros: read previous

Cons: as above

by Brilliant Directories on 2016-12-01

Hi Andy. Thank you so much for such an honest review. We truly do appreciate it as it's reviews like yours that help us improve our software each and every day.

Regarding your concern with implementing a feature to limit admin access for "lower level" admins - that feature is in the pipeline and our development team is working diligently on it.

Regarding the one-time payment, I understand your concerns. In fact, we've recently switched over to monthly payment plans and have done away with our one-time payment option.

Thank you again for such an honest review. We take everything to heart and we will absolutely be using your review along with every other review to improve our company as a whole, our customer support division, as well as the software itself.

Cheers!

• Reviewed on 2016-10-27
Mainul S.
Business Analyst
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-09-20

"Brilliant Directory is a dream product for directory solution"

Comments: I find them very professional in service. Great training materials and documentation.

Pros: The best part of Brilliant Directory is it complete integrated solution looking at almost all aspects needed by the business group, associations or community. Starting from membership to classified, real estate, product catalog almost everything is there to serve a business group or community. Before coming to BD, I have tried many other solution which solves on pieces of the puzzle but does not offer all in one composite platform. Additional features or services integrated in the system, offers extra marketable strength for the client if one looks from the business point of view. From service point of view, i have got answers or solutions within 24hrs in most cases. Did not experience any bugs so far. VIP addons are really powerful and end users never said no when i explained the features to them. Representative always goes extra miles to keep the customer happy and earns our undoubted loyalty.

Cons: Initially price seemed to be on the higher side comparing other solutions in the market. But once started using it and exploring the features, it was worth investing. If one is really intending to be in the business for long time, life price will start making sense. Post moderation feature could have been an integral part from the beginning, but now it is there.

• Reviewed on 2019-09-20
Jj W.
  • Reviewed on 2015-02-09

"My opinion of Brilliant Directories"

Comments: I would like to share my brief opinion of Brilliant Directories Our team have looked into many directory softwares before we decided on BD. We are experts in WordPress sites and have created and still run a number of WordPress based directories We have purchased 3 FULL licenses from BD as we fully believe this is the best directory software available. BD is 99% ready to go live from the very start, many sites will be able to signup, watch the videos, do some basic changes and off they go. It is the closest directory software thats ready to go straight from off the shelf. We are trying to create directory sites that function slightly different to the majority of directory sites out there, so we are undertaking many customisations in the looks and design and the way it functions. Our development team have found the structure of the BD backend, the access to certain functions and code, is amazingly simple and easy. The more we play around with the system and the code, the more we appreciate what the Brilliant Directory team have created. On the surface the BD admin area is basic. However looking at it in more details you will find that theres a whole world of tweaks, changes and edits that are possible. The system appears to be rock solid, and even when we think we are pushing the system to its limits with code changes, it always functions well. We are extremely happy with our purchase of the FULL licenses, and we have no doubt we will be able to create the perfect directory sites we are aiming to achieve. The only negative we need to make is that we are based in different time zones from the BD team so when we ask a question, we are always a day late in getting a response even if responded by the BD team that same day. I think if the BD team can improve their support reply time scale then the service will be not far from perfect in our opinion I hope that this helps people in some way, and gives some idea of our experience BD team, you guys are nearly there, keep improving the system (as we see you do) and customer service side of things and we think you will go far as a business. Looking forward to launching our sites and creating our directory businesses with you guys.

• Reviewed on 2015-02-09
Kurt W.
Founder & CEO
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-07

"Off on the Wrong foot"

Comments: So far I have not been able to get a proper receipt for one of the packages I purchased. I wrote back to Billing yesterday and I have yet to recei8ve a reply . I spoke with Kelvin yesterday as well, and he attempted to make it happened but it was not executed properly and I am reluctant to disturb him again as he claimed to be extremely busy with world wide clients.

Pros: Very comprehensive. Has all of the features I need to make great websites.

Cons: So far, nothing stands out as a dislike, but it would be nice if their was a better library of high resolution photos. So far I have not been able to locate any of the photos as seen on the Brilliant Demo.

by Brilliant Directories on 2016-07-07

Hi Kurt,

I apologize that you did not get your receipt right away after your purchase. We have double checked with the team and a copy of it has been sent to you for your records.

I'm glad Brilliant Directories has all of the features that you were looking for! A great place to get high quality stock photos is Adobe Stock (stock.adobe.com). You can use images licensed from Adobe stock on your website, and you won't be infringing on any copyright laws.

Thank you for the suggestion regarding a font preview feature! We'll work on this and see if it's something that we can implement.

Thanks for all of your great feedback. We use feedback from users like yourself to constantly improve the Brilliant Directories software.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-07
Andrew H.
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-05

"Great system from start to finish"

Pros: ease of use
ease of deployment
pricing
good developer marketplace

Cons: dynamic category layers
client reporting on profile activity
banner ad monetization limited

Alternatives Considered: DirectoryEngine and eDirectory

Reasons for Switching to Brilliant Directories: cost and ease of deployment. A site in a box from go, with no plugin work required

• Reviewed on 2021-05-05
Bruce S.
  • Reviewed on 2015-06-25

"Overall Good but Functionally Lacking"

Comments: I rated overall low because after a year and a half we still don't have full functionality. Our issue is with the built in Payment gateway. Though my present state of our directory I should have realized would be an issue because when I bought the directory Dennis had to invoice me through "PayPal" as the payment gateway would not process any of my cards, not once but twice. When we first bought it was monthly, then I bought the life time and each time my payment would not process through the directory payment gateway. Only though PayPal was I able to make payment. I had a number of potential members complain about the same. We had to stop taking membership. I brought this issue up to BD and they said they were looking into it. Then in December 2014 they announced integration of WHMCS into the directory. Here it is June 25th, 2015 still no WHMCS integration. I joined or bought BD in December 2013. I have thousands of dollars invested and cannot count the number of man hours invested. Only to be held up by the inability to take PayPal payments for membership. Customer service keeps telling me they are working on it and will notify me when implemented. In all fairness I believe BD has great potential but functionally can be lacking because, I believe, they have made it to good, if there is such a thing. Given we cannot get into the back end it is hard to evaluate, my IT person said WHMCS integration shouldn't be that complicated given all the other functions within the directory itself. He said setting up a PayPal gateway shouldn't be that complicated but because we are limited to access to the back end of the directory our hands are tied. I have said this before. Looking good and being good is two different things! This customer has had about enough of being told it's coming. Six months now!

by Brilliant Directories on 2015-06-26

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your message and your feedback. We always appreciate it. We are sorry for any frustration related to the payment processing aspect of the software.

Because of great feedback like yours, our internal development team has dedicated July as "Payment Gateway Month"

We know that not being able to connect your own gateway may have hindered your ability to grow even faster. We are going to spend the entire month of July completing the payment processing features of the software so that you and other partners can easily integrate your own payment processing provider.

We want to make things right and thank you for sharing your experience here on Capterra. We will be sure to notify everyone with a company newsletter once the new payment processing features are working so that you may connect your own payment gateway to your directory.

Thank you again and we wish you great success with your directory website. Thank you.

Warm regards,
Brilliant Directories

• Reviewed on 2015-06-25
Sk K.
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-29

"NO SOURCE CODE"

Comments: None. Waste of money.

Pros: Lots of features. Their salesmen are good at telling you all the things you want to hear. After your payment clears the bank, you learn the truth about the limitations.

Cons: Their claim to provide the source code is BS. Regardless of what they tell you, they limit access to the source code and you will spend a lot of money trying to customize the system. I believe they limit access, so they can sell you Customization Hours. The designs are way outdated and customizing is very limited. Look deeper at their examples. We fell for the initial purchase and then a follow up email for another license for super cheap, so before I could get into customizing their product, I owned two licenses (and still do, for sale by the way). On the surface, BD appears to be perfect. It is great as long as you don't need unlimited access to the code or REALLY need to customize it (not talking about changing colors). You decide.

by Brilliant Directories on 2017-08-07

Hi SK,

Jason Haloossim here, founder at BD. Thanks for your feedback. It helps make things better for our entire community.

I want you to know that we care, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We want users to have great experiences - and we try to achieve this is by listening to your concerns.

I'm very sorry you had a hard time editing source code it's one of the main things developers love about BD. You also have access to your MYSQL Database, FTP, and even cPanel.

Beginners love the easy point-and-click settings and developers love the access to source code to make custom edits.

Here is a link on our website that shows you how to edit source code:

Here is a Press Release that explains how BD is built with developers in mind: http://bit.ly/2hCHHTE

We want you to succeed with your website and try our best to eliminate obstacles. I'm really sorry you had this bad experience, but I want you to know that our team is here to support you.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-29
Jotham K.
Founder and CEO
  • Reviewed on 2015-08-31

"Robust Credibility Driven - Directory Business Software"

Comments: When I conducted a "Service Needs Assessment" for my Niche Market Project, it became obvious that the Niche has a severe shortage of:
1. modern Cutting Edge Technological tools to drive (CRM) Customer Relationship Management strategies,
2. it also lack (CMS) this is Content Management Systems to inform customers and support customers
3. above all it lacked a well organized networking environment which is a critical success factor for business growth.
Item 3 above is one of those factors any business cannot ignore, we all need to build a well organized network environment through which we can market, promote our products or services. To achieve this we also need credibility in the way we organize our network within and outside our Niche market to also attract new customers. That is how the Directory idea cropped into my decision min-map. I reviewed several directory software on the market including the WP directory plugin, but they all fell short of a well organized system of developing and setting up one's directory. Then this happened ........ I accidentally hit on the Brilliant Directories. I liked the step by step support they give when I began setting up my directory, and the fact that almost 90% of the directory was already set up before I even began customizing it. As if that was not enough I had a hand held process as I began customizing the directory all the way. That is why I believe Brilliant Directories were the best choice, you are never left alone in the cold to take care of the tricky config, plugins set up, theme customization, coding and all that mambo-jumbo tech stuff. That is why Brilliant Directories is not only the best choice I made but the best choice anyone can make, if Directory business success is what they need.

• Reviewed on 2015-08-31
Chris W.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-23

"Best Directory Software Out There"

Pros: Easy to use. Hands off user management.

Cons: No cons for me. I have been satisfied for the most part from day #1

• Reviewed on 2020-11-23
Racheal T.
Business owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-10

"Exactly what I need"

Comments: I have been looking for a solution to help me build a fitness class directory and I can't tell you how happy I am that I came across Brilliant Directories. The software has everything that I need and more and has inspired me to add features that I didn't even know I wanted. The customer service is excellent, time responsive, helpful and friendly. I am even surprising myself with my ability to set up the software relatively easily. An excellent product.

Pros: There are just so many features. It literally does everything that I need with just the one piece of software.

Cons: It would be really nice to have a visual editor for non-techies like myself that can't handle code but want to make more customisation than the predetermined options allow. That being said, the site is fully customizable and you can have customizations done through Brilliant Directories.

by Brilliant Directories on 2017-02-02

Hi Racheal. The software definitely is packed with features! We do include a WYSIWYG editor for web page content editing, article writing, etc., along with hundreds of point-and-click design settings. As for the techies or developers, we do include the ability to edit the code for some more in-depth customizations. Thanks for the feedback - it helps us improve the software and make it easier to use for everyone!

• Reviewed on 2017-01-10
Angele B.
  • Reviewed on 2016-04-06

"Best In The Industry"

Comments: When the Government of Canada, Department of Canadian Heritage, and the Office of French Language Services of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care financed our interpretation application for the ministry of health, we needed to find a platform that allowed us to easily and quickly build, customize, and manage our website and mobile app landing page. We first tried using WordPress but customizing third-party themes and getting multiple plugins to work correctly with one another proved to be far too difficult and time consuming. We even rented multiple web developers to get WordPress to work for us but they were too costly and couldn't build us the website we needed. Brilliant Directories' stock Bootstrap theme is beautiful and functional and has more features than we even need (but are happy to have!). Our in-house team was able to quickly make custom design changes while maintaining the functionality of the website. We were even able to make our customized app landing page on the BD platform (http://www.accueilfrancophone.com/med-interpret)! Customer service was also top notch. We opted for their Professional Onboarding Plan which was definitely worth the money - saved us loads of time and helped get us up to speed on the platform. Now our team can manage the website without a problem. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect solution. The entire team here at l'Accueil francophone is thrilled with Brilliant Directories and our investors are happy that we were able to get the website and app landing page launched quickly. Feel free to take a look at our website: http://www.accueilfrancophone.com/

• Reviewed on 2016-04-06
Jeff C.
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-26

"BD is amazing and all you need to Quick Launch a platform!"

Comments: Happy to leverage their tech to quick launch successful online businesses.

Pros: SaaS companies are high demand and leveraging BD adds value

Cons: I have been with BD since the first week and only con is that they did not start earlier....

Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2021-06-08

"Very Impressive Directory System"

Comments: Hopefully this is an opportunity to launch a particular tricky directory project I had in mind for years. Can’t wait to get started!

Pros: Having had a first look around their backend I am seriously excited! Most turnkey directory platforms are way too limited to run anything that’s remotely scalable. BrillianDirectories is different. I can see there’s an entire eco-system of extensions available and even their core modules leave little to be desired. You can build a fully customized directory and never worry about lengthy development, hosting, or updating plugins. Apropos development, I am eager to explore their backend access for Tier 5 customers. With MySQL database access I should be able to integrate their backend with existing sites I run.

Cons: While the initial cost for a new site development is low, I have yet to see how their metered-usage pricing effects bottomline once my sites become more popular.

• Reviewed on 2021-06-08
Tim N.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-12-05

"Great solution to a membership website"

Pros: Easy to customize without any knowledge. I love this, everything you could possibly need to be successful. They don't nickel and dime you. Everything you need one price.

Cons: Kinda cookie cutter out of a box. But very easy to customize

• Reviewed on 2016-12-05
G E.
  • Reviewed on 2016-01-25

"So far so good"

Comments: My experience so far with the set-up of my first directory is going well. There is a learning curve but compared to other directory solutions, I cannot imagine there is a more straightforward solution on the market, particularly for what you get with the upfront cost. My first project is not a standard directory so time will tell as far as Brilliant Directory's capacity to meet my needs. Pros: lots of encouragement and tips; lots of training videos; offers great opportunity to self-produce a standard directory with virtually no help at all. Cons: intitial encouragement emails are clearly templates but are designed to feel personal. However, when you receive an email from someone who you have just spoken to on the phone that has no relation to the phone call, it comes across as a little fake. Suggestion: I believe the next big thing in directories is in the promotion of non-geographical internet only businesses, professionals, vloggers, bloggers, resources etc. There is no standard package for this mode of directory. I think Brilliant Directories would do well to focus on this and provide specific packages aimed at this field.

by Brilliant Directories on 2016-01-26

Thanks for the great feedback! We are working hard at adding additional verticals, and are very excited to now offer event, coupon, product catalog, property listing, and job posting themes! Many of our customers also choose to omit the location search field to create a non-geographical directory for their advertised content.

• Reviewed on 2016-01-25
Peter Y.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-25

"So easy to use"

Comments: I had purchased a wordpress directory theme and was trying to set it up. What a nightmare. It looked horrible, it was difficult to use, I even tried hiring someone to help and they had a tough time navigating it. So I tried Brilliant Directories 14 day free trial to see if there was much of a difference. It was like night and day. I didn't need a programmer, or a fiverr gig or anyone to help. I was able to do it myself. Easy to use, great tutorials, I am so glad I tried it. Thank you.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: I'm not sure how customizable it is in case I want to add some bells and whistles.

by Brilliant Directories on 2017-02-02

Thanks for dropping us a note, Peter! We hear you loud and clear - WordPress is great for blogs and simple websites, but when it comes to building a directory/membership website, WordPress just doesn't work. It's often too difficult to get the dozens of plugins and themes to play nice with each other. Customization with Brilliant Directories is incredibly easy thanks to the hundreds of built-in design settings, but if you want to totally transform your website, some CSS adjustments may need to be necessary, though most people don't find it to be. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2017-01-25
Lisa H.
Website Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-21

"Goodbye Wordpress - Hello Brilliant Directories"

Pros: Processing member monthly payments works simply and I get reports on past due payments. The setup was very easy, what i like most is that it's centered around generating revenue from paying members. After the setup i was ready to start billing members for their memberships and buying leads, also special banner ad placements around the site.

Cons: i took my time researching because it was the more expensive solutions, but i'm happy i went with Brilliant. You do get what you pay for and it's clear that there is value built in.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-21
Branden C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-08

"THE BEST MEMBERSHIP SOFTWARE EVER!"

Comments: WOW is all I can say, as a developer and marketing/tech company this software has changed my life. I now have a tool that I can use to help my clients build the website of their dreams. Not only are the features incredible but the customer support is #AMAZING. I have three sites from Brilliant Directories and I plan on having 5-10 by the end of the year. I have even learned some new tricks about coding just by being a part of the BD Community. I highly recommend Brilliant Directories to anybody who's looking to start their own online directory website. Check out one of my sites www.wannagowithme.com and see for yourself, Thank You Brilliant Directories not only for helping me make money but by hepling me change the lives of my clients and by helping them provide a valued service to their clients. #TEAMBRILLIANTDIRECTORIES

Pros: Custom Features, Easy to edit, Customer Support

Cons: Some of the code can be overwhelming for non developers

• Reviewed on 2017-04-08
P. R.
  • Reviewed on 2014-12-31

"Excellent company--great customer service. Intuitive, highly customizable directory interface."

Comments: I have had the pleasure of working with Dennis Tinerino over the past couple of weeks in securing five brand new directory websites. I had worked with him earlier this year when he helped me set up two directories and again most recently this December. In every interaction with Brilliant Directories, he has consistently risen above my expectations and provided me with truly exemplary customer service. Dennis has even worked both after-hours and on weekends to ensure that the elements necessary to my success were provided for me (I can't guarantee he can do this with everyone'just to mention that this was what happened in my case.) I must also extend this commendation to other members of the Brilliant team. Without exception, every person I've interacted with has been at the top of their game and I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending their service to anyone who is thinking about setting up their own directory(s). If you're ready to go, it's likely that you can have your new directory website up and running within 24 hrs or less. I've found the user interface to be simple to use and also highly customizable and the technical staff are here to help you every step of the way. Feel free to try other services. When you come back, contact Dennis ;) All the best, Patrick Richardson

• Reviewed on 2014-12-31
Erica A.
  • Reviewed on 2013-10-21

"Super user-friendly!"

Comments: I highly recommend Brilliant Directories for anyone who is interested in starting a directory website. Both their software and customer support are first class! I've been interested in holistic health for a number of years. I've found it hard to track down reputable holistic health care providers, so last year I decided to create a web site where holistic practitioners can list their services (and eventually get rated). This would be helpful not only to me, but tons of folks worldwide who prefer a holistic approach to healthcare. I first started trying to code the site on my own using an 'easy' plugin, but realized it was never was going to be what I envisioned. I then tried to hire a developer to create the website for me. I got several quotes from curiously cheap to very expensive. In general, I found them difficult to communicate with and didn't feel that they understood what I was looking for. Luckily, I came across Brilliant Directories in a Google search. Not only did they understand what I was trying to accomplish, but they were able to execute my vision quickly. I found their customer support to be both extremely knowledgeable and patient with my questions. They even shared strategies to help get my first hundred members listed. 5-stars!

• Reviewed on 2013-10-21
Mary C.
  • Reviewed on 2016-12-22

"It's Called Brilliant for a Reason..."

Comments: I researched, I spent hours trying out demos and (like many other reviewers) I went for a WP option. BIG mistake. I wasted so many months trying to make my bad choice work - but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear (quaint English saying).
Throughout it all, I kept coming back to BD - drooling over what they offered. And, at last, here I am - right where I should have started. I don't want you to make the BIG mistake that I did and I don't want you to waste so much time - like I did.
WP is a wonderful CMS but it isn't the best choice for a Directory site. I can say this because I've tried it...and tried it... Specifics? Plugins don't always offer what you want to achieve and some of those that look helpful make WP buggy. Not impressive to potential customers.
BD are experts in their field and so, at last, I can create the Directory that I vizualised in my head, offer the best to my customers and add value to my website.
Pro's: Their customer service is superb so I feel supported and part of a really good team.
Cons: I just wish I'd made the right choice months ago.

by Brilliant Directories on 2016-12-27

Thank you for the review, Mary! Glad your website is now working out well for you and your customers!

• Reviewed on 2016-12-22
Augustus M.
Partner
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-30

"Great Directory"

Pros: All the features. Plenty of options that can benefit members. And use as revenue if you choose.

Cons: Not having groups for members to engage within the site.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress and eDirectory

Reasons for Switching to Brilliant Directories: Edirectory - price Wordpress- ease of installation

• Reviewed on 2020-11-30
Jane H.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 2016-05-26

"Just Brilliant!"

Comments: Our company owns a successful, printed local business directory in Perth, Western Australia. In order to take the directory to the next level, we needed to find a good on-line solution. After checking out several on-line directory offerings we discovered Brilliant Directories. And it is just that - brilliant! The incredible level of support, the ability to get into the back-end and have a look around prior to purchase and the overall user-friendliness of this software is fantastic. As marketers and designers rather than developers, we were a little concerned that we would need to employ outside help to build the site. However, after checking out the extensive library of support videos and the availability of a purchasable onboarding package we are confident that we will be able to complete the task ourselves! Thank you Kelvin - your timely response to all our queries made our decision to purchase so much easier. If you are looking to become an influencer in your niche directory field, we would certainly recommend you investigate Brilliant Directories.

• Reviewed on 2016-05-26