Sendinblue Reviews

4.5 (1,513) Write a Review!

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Pros:

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Cons:

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Sendinblue ratings

4.4

8.7/10

Sendinblue has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 1,513 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Sendinblue before?

Filter reviews (1,513)

Miguel
Miguel
Desarrollo de nuevos negocios in US

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pros:

-Ease of creating an email campaign. -Their own CRM is connected to user behavior. -Even the free version is so complete. -Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders. -Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Cons:

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Juliet
Blogger in South Africa
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Pros:

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Cons:

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Nina
Nina
Founder in US
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees

Pass on this one

Comments: Underwhelming

Pros:

For what it is it works. I'm not saying it works well, but it does work.

Cons:

Where can I start? SIB has been a pain since the beginning. My company used to use them for email marketing, campaign management, and customer database but after 2 years we moved everything except for the transactional emails over to Square...and since them it has been blissful. SIB has a lot of bugs, issues, and isnt really user-friendly. If you have a built from scratch website you will more than likely need to hire a professional if you re using SIB. Pass and use another company to avoid the headaches.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Free but limited

Comments: Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pros:

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions! Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website. The reporting is pretty well detailed. Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Cons:

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

Sotheary
Digital Marketing Coordinator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

Best Email Platform Yet

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall experience with Sendinblue has been positive. The platform has gotten better over time in the last couple of years and that's something that makes me want to stick with them.

Pros:

This product is easy to use and convenient. Love being able to add as many contact columns as we need to and customize the email with names, etc. Looks sleek and aesthetically better than a lot of the other platforms like constant contact.

Cons:

There isn't much to not like so far. Any concerns or issues I had before was solved over time. One example: I wasn't able to use GIFs in the emails before and now I can. The only other downside is one that I know they had to follow was protecting open rates of recipients due to privacy crackdowns. Wish we could get better info on the success of our emails but we get it.

Eric
Eric
Content Creator in UK

Sendinblue Review

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience has been top-notch, and I highly recommend

Pros:

A surprisingly effective tool for email marketing, Sendinblue is an easy-to-use app for creating campaigns, forms for subscriptions, and other things. It also has built-in connectors with popular website builders like WordPress. Additionally, they feature excellent capabilities in their free tier (such as campaign analytics and a high send rate of 300 emails per day), which has been crucial for my young firm.

Cons:

The only issue I had was just getting my mobile verification done on time, but it was sorted out after I contacted support

Stephan
International Administrator in Mexico
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Perfect for a NGO

Pros:

free easy to use important features included

Cons:

there could be more design features to let the email look more attractive

Shariq
Head of Projecta in United Arab Emirates
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 Employees

Great Alternative to Mailchimp

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Awesome. So far so good.

Pros:

Ease of use and Great Customer Support.No contact limit.

Cons:

No landing page for free option. Instead of 300 emails a day, could have made 2500 emails a week.

Khyati
Khyati
Business Analyst in India

Good option for Cold Emailing

Comments: Good experience, if you are a startup you must definitely use Sendinblue.

Pros:

Sendinblue allows us to send multiple cold emails at the same time. The email templates available are good for marketing campaigns. The automation features are good as the features reduce mundane human work. Sendinblue is easy to use and has many available integrations which come in handy.

Cons:

The features of the free product are limited. The service of Sendinblue customer support is not really great. Sendinblue competitors have more features available. The tracking of email delivery on Sendiblue can be made better to give better insights.

Robin
Partner in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Sendinblue. For those that want an all in one solution for mail, marketing, list management

5.0 5 days ago New

Comments: Before Send in blue I had dabbled with mailchimp and found it so hard to do anything and all the time being punished with the financial hits of the charges. Once I signed up for Sendinblue the whole mailshot, landing page, website to data opt in became a breeze. Anytime I faltered I went back to the sendinblue videos or course. Everything is a delight to do and creating a campaign less painful than before and the deliverability is high. A true winner of an experience.

Pros:

Send in Blue makes is easy to mark out and make a plan of action so you know what you want to do. From the campaign email through to the landing page, to the sign ups and all integrated nicely with my wordpress website and Elementor. As it is all in one place you can skip in and out and work on components and filter and sort the emails. Make a list of what you want and Send in Blue has it somewhere. I even took a certified course in send in blue on marketing automation using send in blue (free course).

Cons:

The only downside to Sendinblue for me was my lack of knowledge. However Sedin blue top the rescue with their free courses. Now I invested a few days of y time doing them and in the process the light bulb came on on what I needed to do. Once I got it, those training courses were the perfect tutor, they not only taught me automation and everything else, better, they did it so I could do what I learnt in the Sendinblue dashboard. Win win

Clément
Business Owner in Portugal
E-Learning, Self Employed

A great service at a justified price.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Sendinblue is honestly the solution I've been looking for since the beginning when it comes to emailing and marketing automation. It gives you the ability to organize your contacts in a very granular way through their list and tag management. With their marketing automation system, you can send very specific emails to these users and add even more tags based on their actions (opened or read, for example), but I’m not done! You can even "hijack" their marketing automation system to not send emails at all, but instead automatically add tags to your users after a certain action (or inaction) on their part on your website, which could then add them to another marketing automation system... You get the idea, the possibilities are almost endless and if you are looking for the best system to track your contacts and talk to them in a very unique way, don’t look any further. Another very important point is that Sendinblue charges you on the number of emails you send per month, not the number of contacts you have (yes, I'm looking at you Mailchimp). This billing system makes more sense and the ROI is much easier to calculate. Finally, Sendinblue is growing more by the day, and propose now a CRM and a chatbot that I found very effective to convert my traffic on my landing pages.

Cons:

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about their service. The chatbot is expected to become a paid option in the future, and that's a bummer. Their integrations with other services are also not as developed as it can be with other market leaders. Check on your end to see if Sendinblue is compatible with your other critical services, they still have plenty of integrations.

Mike
Mike
Marketing consultant in Netherlands

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Comments: Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution. Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pros:

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Cons:

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

Kim
Paralegal in US
Law Practice, 11-50 Employees

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

Comments: I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros:

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease. For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient. It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue. Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing. Another great tool is contact management. Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons:

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

Kevin
Online Education Technology & Systems Designer in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Pros:

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money. The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it. Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you! Analytics and reports are solid.

Cons:

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved. Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service. Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

Eero
CEO in UK
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Comments: The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros:

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons:

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Syazwani
Syazwani
Talent Acquisition Executive in Malaysia
Financial Services Software, 10,000+ Employees

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

Comments: We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros:

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons:

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Julian
Founder/Strategic Director in Canada
Investment Management Software, 2-10 Employees

Best value in the business

Comments: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros:

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons:

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on). Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Steve
Managing Director in UK
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Best decision we've made!

Comments: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros:

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons:

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst in US
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Game Changer

Comments: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros:

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons:

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
Business Development Manager in New Zealand
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Comments: The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros:

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons:

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Pranjal
Co founder in India
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

Value for money email marketing automation tool

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Pros:

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Cons:

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Marita
Graphic Designer in Finland
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Pros:

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons:

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field. Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Tomasz
Tomasz
IT Partner in Denmark
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Comments: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros:

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons:

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Don
Owner in US
Graphic Design Software, 2-10 Employees

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

Comments: SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros:

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons:

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

Andy
Owner in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Great email product, best free option available

4.0 last month New

Comments: It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pros:

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Cons:

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns