15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Roosted

SPECIALLY MADE FOR ON-DEMAND COMPANIES The world's easiest scheduling and time-tracking software made specially for event companies.

Learn more about Roosted

Pros:

I love that Schedulehead allows you to schedule different actors for different shoots, and that saves time on sending out individual emails. It keeps everything organized so there are less headaches.

Cons:

Very buggy and no way to punch in multiple people.

Roosted ratings

4.3
4.4
4.2
4.2

7.8/10

Roosted has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 93 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Roosted before?

J.D.
J.D.
General Manager in US
Restaurants, 51–200 Employees

Great scheduling platform

Comments: I practice taking my glasses off because I had a fantastic time and this program makes my already very busy job much easier

Pros:

The ability how to adjust scheduling needs based on operational requirements

Cons:

App could use a bit more features that are operationally assisting the operator

Joel
Vice President of Operations in US
Restaurants, 51–200 Employees

Schedulehead works well for Caterers and event planners

Comments: In Catering we are sometimes looking to schedule 80 or so people for multiple events and event sites on the same day. Schedulehead allows us to do so easily by building each event separately with event site information, uniform info etc. The auto text feature is also great allowing people to get info on events they may want to request to work.

Pros:

Schedulehead is built well for Catering. It allows you to schedule based on the event itself or in a regular grid type schedule for your more normal shifts.

Cons:

This isn't much to not like with Schedulehead. Especially after using it for a while.

Kim
Staffing and Training Manager in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Schedulehead Review

Pros:

Looking up past and future shifts are great. Being able to inactivate or reactivate with a click of a button.

Cons:

Having past shifts listed in the current shift list page. The new format It would be nice to click on a worker to see what their past and future shifts are by just clicking on their name as an admin rather than going through additional pages.

kimberley
labor cordinator in US
Entertainment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Productivity and quality

Comments: My experience with Schedulehead has overall been a great one ! The developers keep in close contact with my company on ways to better improve the program to fit our needs within our field . Thank you for simplifying our needs.

Pros:

The easy to use menu makes it simple to navigate from option to option saving me valuable time. The software is not loaded with to many of the same type options making it easier accomplish my task I set out to do. The newly released interface gives it a fresh ,friendly appeal.

Cons:

overall I would have to say that I only wish they had a real time employee start and stop time keeper for on the job usage.

5 years ago

Hi Kimberley! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you're loving the new interface, and we're happy to listen to feedback whenever you have it. Also one more thing - We do offer an easy (and powerful) time-tracking solution made specifically for companies like yours. Best!

Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Best value and simple to use

Comments: More time with less headaches of scheduling staff

Pros:

Schedulehead allows me to create events and notify staff in minimal time allowing me to concentrate on making the event successful for my clients. I don’t even need to remind my staff, Schedulehead does it for me.

Cons:

Isn’t an admin feature on the app version.

Justin
Justin
Executive Business Development Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Not the prettiest interface, but a well laid out program

Comments: Works well for scheduling!

Pros:

It is easy to use and schedule employees. The interface is easy to use and clean, without a lot of extra unnecessary clutter to distract from the main purpose of the program.

Cons:

Seems a little like it is displaying on a Windows 98 computer. Love the simplicity, but the design could be a little more aesthetic.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Schedulehead

Comments: Scheduling done fast and easy

Pros:

Ease of use and saves quite a bit of time

Cons:

Needs more features built in to make it a one stop program

Michelle
Michelle
Customer Experience Supervisor in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Great software

Pros:

The ease and flexibility to create a schedule

Cons:

Nothing :-) I love this program. Scheduling is easy with this program

Errol
Errol
Photo Journalist in US
Media Production, 11–50 Employees

Easy to Use

Pros:

I found it had most if the functionality I needed to schedule clients and manage their needs.

Cons:

Needs a way to offer packages prior to scheduling

Mining & Metals, 10,000+ Employees

Definitely Helps

Comments: Not bad it is worth trying..

Pros:

Easy to use overall. Nice layout and overall its not bad.

Cons:

I don't like paying for things so, yea there is that.

Nyembesi
teacher/chef in Zimbabwe
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Wonderful software

Comments: Program is designed to make work easier for companies and employees.

Pros:

Payroll,scheduling and time tracking work really well for me.Good for employee clock in and clock out.Its time a time saver.

Cons:

Not a very fast software.More features needed for it to be user friendly.

2 years ago

Thanks for your input, Nyembesi! If there's anything slow for you about Schedulehead, please let us know by reaching out at [email protected]

Alaric
Alaric
Owner in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Wasting resources

Comments: Schedulehead is a waste of time and money.

Pros:

There is nothing worth noting about this product.

Cons:

The customer service is probably the worst.

6 years ago

Hi Alaric, Thank you for taking your time to review Schedulehead, that's important to us. I'm sorry to hear that you think our customer service is the worst, we pride ourselves on having no hold times with knowledgeable, dedicated experts to help you through the process. I see you never added any workers to your account and only used the app for a few minutes. If you haven't already found another solution, I'd like to invite you back for a phone call with a Client Success Engineer to learn if Schedulehead is a good fit for your needs. Thanks again!

Riley
Operations Director in US
Architecture & Planning, 201–500 Employees

Work made Easy

Pros:

Easy to schedule and access for employees. No down time that we noticed. Great customer service.

Cons:

Time intergration could use some work. It was harder for us to add in time between platforms.

Dean
CEO/Owner in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

I enjoyed using Schedulehead

Comments: Overall, I trialed the program and then purchased because the software filled a very important need in my business.

Pros:

I was able to use several of the features to make my life much easier. The things I needed were all included and the documentation was way easy to follow. Support was great for the few questions I had.

Cons:

It could have just been my internet, but occasionally it would load a little slow. It only happened at the home, so I suspect that my internet is to blame.

Tim
Product manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Schedulehead is cool!

Pros:

I liked the ease of use and intuitiveness of the application. It was easy to just put tthe info in and then look at it at a glance. There was no guessing or digging to find what I was looking for.

Cons:

There really wasn't anything I didn't like. The software filled a need I had and did it well. It had all the features that I was looking for.

Lucas
Program manager in Canada
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Beat app ever

Comments: The help desk is second to none

Pros:

As a program manager it’s made thing so much easier

Cons:

Over all this is a great app. Great updates! Well worth the money

Motion Pictures & Film, 201–500 Employees

Schedulehead Schedules Best

Comments: Overall, Schedulehead makes producing films and shoots a lot easier for my team and I. From an organizational standpoint, it's made a world of difference.

Pros:

Cons:

I least like the price. But I understand that they have to make money somehow. Maybe they could improve their support network for the price.

Higher Education Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy, efficient and anyalitical

Pros:

The software allowed for easy integration of multi program scheduling across events and flexibility to move around schedules as needed. It had some ability to gather data for analysis.

Cons:

The program is easy to use but it’s important to keep in mind some of the type of employees/contractors and the need for follow up and post event material needed. This didn’t eliminate the need for additional systems for training and progress reports.

George
Used the Software for: Not provided

Simple and Quick to use

Comments: I own a mid sized contracting company and this program has been a godsend. With shifting locations and a large crew. I did receive a survey from them once as Pablo mentioned. Didn't seem spammy to me though... All in all, they are much more affordable than their competitors and have helped me to eliminate the need for a full time scheduler.

Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Easy to work with

Comments: the grid vs linear view has been great for folks to get a handle on what is going on.. certain types like one view, others the other one.. in my eyes what ever works and it does for one

Pros:

Overall pretty intuitive for non-IT folks like myself

Cons:

Sometimes clunky interface , just certain parts

Roberto
It administrator in US
Veterinary Software, 11–50 Employees

Really liked it

Comments: Really like it. I wish I could use it as our main scheduler

Pros:

It's very easy to use and how mobile friendly it is.

Cons:

The copy and paste needs a bit more work Wish there was a way to make the schedule fit a whole month on either a single legal or letter sized paper.

Jason
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Stuff

Comments: We use this product to schedule our staff of over 100 employees and it works great. We used to have to keep someone on staff full-time to do the work that this little gem does by itself!

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Easy to use but not for me

Pros:

It is very simple and easy to use. The software does what it says it will do.

Cons:

I actually really liked the software but it seems to be best for internal communications. I needed something to better coordinate scheduling with clients and customers

Ryan
Co-owner in Canada
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Used for a short time

Comments: Used it for a short time then went back to doing it in word just because it was my original method.

Pros:

It's ease of use was a definite pro.

Cons:

Wasn't able to get it to do everything I wanted - not saying it cant - I just dodnt take the time to find out how.

Richard
Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Light user

Comments: Using it for prospects to schedule appointments

Pros:

Interface was good and easy to understand so did not take much to understand

Cons:

Integration with my calendars was difficult - more to do with iOS calendar