Retain Resource Planning Reviews

4.5 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Retain Resource Planning

Retain helps organisations operating in a resource-constrained environment, with over 1.5m resources across 75 countries using the tool

Learn more about Retain Resource Planning

Tanya R.
Workflow & Resource Manager
Accounting Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Customer Support Software
  • Reviewed on 2021-05-06

"Can't imagine not using Retain"

Comments: Before Retain, we used an excel tracker for staffing. Everyone entered this information differently, which posed issues for accurate reporting. Retain has allowed me not only to compile and display this data in multiple views and functions. It has allowed accurate and timely reporting to upper management and is now serving as the main tool in our workflow planning meetings, enabling myself and management to make staffing decisions based on live and accurate data.

Pros: Retain is the resource management tool I needed to be proactive in planning and forecasting staffing solutions. Plans view is the selling point for me. Being able to see all the staff jobs planned on a calendar is what led me to decide to implement Retain at my firm rather than other resource management software. The Skills feature is allowing a small firm like FK to hone in on Staff's skills and thus finding the perfect "fit" when staffing a job using this feature.

Cons: I dislike when I am in the middle of reviewing someones plans and I get timed out. Or when there are additional upgrades to the software, and all my settings and features have been restored to factory. Another thing that could be improved on is bringing additional editing shortcuts from Retain Wallchart to Retain Cloud. The ability to crop and resize bookings is something that I am missing in my day to day handling of staff's plans.

• Reviewed on 2021-05-06
Electrical Engineer
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Customer Support Software
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-04

"Retain - Trusted and user friendly resource planner"

Comments: Retain Resource Planning application helps me utilize resources at the organization I work and lets me manage resources for the future. I was never disappointed with Retain.

Pros: Retain is an amazing resource planning software I found recently. And I loved it from the first use.
It helps me plan future work at our organization very easily like no other planner has done. I like the user friendly interface very much and how it is available as a desktop application, web application and a mobile app. I love how customizable it is and it also support multiple currencies.

Cons: I have not experienced any cons so far. It's a highly reliable product.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-04