Filter by:

• Overall

About FlexBooker

Drive more customers to your business with FlexBooker, the beautifully simple way to accept online bookings.

Learn more about FlexBooker

Elizabeth S.
Recruitment Marketing Strategist in U.S.

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

3 4 years ago

Comments: There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros:

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

last year

Appreciate the review Elizabeth! I'm so glad we're able to help Chipotle find innovative solutions to your scheduling needs. Hope you've appreciated the updates we've made to our customer and admin-facing program designs!

Lisa K.
Director in Australia
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Easy to use, looks good on the website, great customer service

5 6 months ago

Comments: Very good.

Pros:

Flexbooker customer service is excellent, & I find the setup to be very good. Its easy to work with, and looks clean & simple on my website.

Cons:

The text messaging option (for confirmation and reminders) should be automatic, people booking in often forget to tick it.

Alternatives Considered: Amelia

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker: 10 to 8 only displays a 'per week' calendar. I wanted prospective customers to have a monthly view of our Calendar.

Switched From: 10to8

Reasons for Switching to FlexBooker: Amelia is cheaper, but more difficult to use. Did not have the flexibility of Flexbooker.

Scott G.
Ownership team, Admin, Ads in U.S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic Integration

5 8 months ago

Comments: I'll better answer this in a month or two, but I am fully confident in, once we have adjusted our protocol and procedures to utilize the software to it's intended potential, our booking and customer communication ability will soar!!! so far, nearly perfect software!!! Only Jesus is perfect, so, I can't grant them that status, but they are running a close second!!!

Pros:

My first criteria in switching from our existing booking app/program was the ability to install Facebook, SnapChat Pixels, Google tracking, etc... Our ad spend is considerable and having the abilty to track who is actually booking appointments for our elective ultrasound studio is priceless. The customer service and support is top of the line, and, once again, priceless, because, even though the software is easy to customize, implement and adjust, there is always a learning curve and the nearly immediate response with answers, or give me moment and they return, very quickly, with a solution is, indeed priceless. The launch of this software has very enjoyable, my only regret is that we didn't start here... but we are here now, and not the least bit disappointed... To many years of a stellar partnership!!!!

Cons:

Honestly, i don't have any issues what so ever, we will look forward to the launch of their app, it is anticipated and I'm fully confident it will be on par with the performance exibited in the software from the browser.

Cynthia P.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in U.S.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Great Value and Customer Care is Excellent

5 8 months ago

Comments: Flexbooker has opened up so much time for me to focus on clients and my business, as people book directly from the site and I have to confirm the booking before it is okayed. Being in session I do not always have access to the phone so being able to have people do things independently is of the upmost importance to he business.

Pros:

It is pretty simple once you figure out all the things you can do. If you have any questions the customer service team is polite, Always answers in a timely fashion, and is extremely knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped many times and she is absolutely fantastic!

Cons:

The way the features implement into the website can be a little confusing, perhaps making it more compatible with all designs (not sure how that works as I am not a web designer) but again once you get used to it it becomes simpler and if you have a question on how to do it the team is highly trained.

Summer L.
Owner in Canada
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees

The Only Booking Software You’ll Ever Need!

5 last year

Comments: I love Flexbooker it makes booking online a breeze and helps to automate my company. It also very user friendly.

Pros:

Flexbooker’s customer service is awesome! They were so knowledgeable and helpful in every way. They helped solve problems I didn’t even know I had. Thank you so much for all your help! It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers.

Cons:

There is nothing I don’t like it’s so perfect!!

last year

Hi Summer! Thanks so much for the glowing review :D We're very happy to hear how much you're enjoying your experience with FlexBooker! You know we're always here for you.

Amanda R.
Business Owner in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

AMAZING- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5 last year

Comments: AMAZING!!!!

Pros:

Great software and even better customer service!

Cons:

Occasional bugs but always prompt fixes!

last year

Thanks for the wonderful review Amanda! We always appreciate customer feedback, and are so happy to hear you've had great experiences with our support team! As you know, we're always here for you to reach out if you need anything :D

Janet B.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Pleased with this choice for my Pilates studio

5 4 months ago

Pros:

After researching booking software options, I’m glad I chose FlexBooker. They are Johnny-on-the-spot responsive, i.e., fast!, whenever I’ve had questions on how to set up anything. They have accommodated reasonable requests for customization whenever possible. It was easy to integrate with my website and payment platforms. Going forward I hope to work with them on tweaks in function and display. Excellent value. Highly recommended.

Cons:

It has taken me awhile to learn the ins and outs, which would be the case with any new program.

Rebecca W.
Product Manager in U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Does what the others can't do

5 7 years ago

Comments: We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

last year

Thanks Rebecca! Really happy to hear that FlexBooker was able to accommodate your needs in a way that others hadn't been able to in the past!

Leilani L.
CEO in
Used the Software for: Not provided

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

5 7 years ago

Comments: Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

last year

Thanks Leilani! We're so happy to hear of your positive experience with FlexBooker. We're always here if you need anything!

Carley B.
U.S.
Marketing & Advertising

Love FlexBooker

5 5 years ago

Comments: Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros:

simple to use.

Cons:

none.

last year

Thanks for the kind words Carley!

Aaminah B.
Aaminah B.
Chief Support Officer in U.S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Just The Thing We Needed

5 2 years ago

Comments: Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros:

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons:

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

last year

Thanks Aaminah! Awesome to hear we were such an integral part of your business, and remain a necessity!

Richard T.
president in U.S.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Best appointment software!

5 5 years ago

Comments: We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros:

flexibility, customer service.

Cons:

non

last year

Appreciate the nice review Richard! We're always adapting with customer feedback and are so glad we were able to help make some beneficial customizations for iSPA!

Nathalie H.
Office Manager in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Feedback

4 last year

Comments: Good experience so far!

Pros:

The support team and the flexibility to make changes to suit our needs.

Cons:

It's a bit cumbersome but I have worked with FlexBooker to modify it to meet our needs.

last year

Thanks so much for your review Nathalie! We're sorry you found some initial aspects weren't as you'd imagined, but so glad to hear that our team was able to help you customize the platform to fit your needs. We're constantly making updates and creating new features based on customer feedback so we welcome your suggestions!

Emily L.
Retail, Self Employed

Huge time saver

5 5 years ago

Comments: I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Pros:

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons:

None

last year

Thanks Emily! Love that we were able to improve your efficiency and cut down on unnecessary back and forth with your customers!

Bruce J.
IT Manager in U.S.
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Very impressive set of features with excellent customer support

5 last year

Comments: Our non-profit American Space Museum decided to re-open after temporary closure for COVID-19. We wanted to start out slowly by requiring reservations and also limiting the number of tours and guests per tour. After evaluating a number of competing services, we settled on FlexBooker. We are very pleased with how it meets our needs! One feature that we really needed was the ability for one person to book multiple guests all at once and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. (A number of other products did not have that feature and required you to loop through the booking process for each person.) The integration with Google Calendar was so incredibly easy to set up. Now anyone in the office can see booked museum tours right in our shared Google Calendar without having to open our FlexBooker management page. SUPPORT: If you need an actual person, the Chat built into the Management page is well integrated with email support. The response time to both is impressive. I can't say enough about the support I received during setup and evaluation. (Special thanks to Nicole!)

Pros:

- The ability for one person to book multiple guests ALL AT ONCE and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. No need to "loop". - Typical customer is NOT required to create an account. (Who wants to create an account for a single visit!) - Confirmation emails contain a link to change or cancel the booking WITHOUT having to sign into an account. - Confirmation and other emails very customizable but defaults are good. - Forms are customizable, including custom fields. - Forms can be standalone, modal pop-up on your site, or embedded in your site's page. - Impressive how well the sizing of forms adapts to the display size, whether on desktop or mobile and whether standalone, modal pop-up, or embedded. When you create the form, it gives you the basic code for the embed. - Integration with Google Calendar was incredibly easy to set up - Extensive reporting - Fairly good Mobile app for FlexBooker Management. - Booking forms can be standard or custom. Custom fields are easily added. - FlexBooker Management phone apps for Android and iPhone are available. - Excellent and easily accessible support via integrated chat and email! They also welcome suggestions.

Cons:

Did not have the ability to book multiple people with a different price for some of the people i.e. Adult, Senior, Child. However, support tells me they are looking at possibly adding that option.

last year

Bruce, what a wonderful review :D We are so pleased you've had such a great experience with FlexBooker! So glad we could help The American Space Museum and Walk of Fame reopen with ease. Thanks for being a great client!

Matthew H.
Matthew H.
Vice President, Clinical Solutions in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Exceeded Expectations

5 last year

Comments: Using Flexbooker for scheduling our employer flu vaccination appointments exceeded my high expectations. The staff was very accommodating and expedient in handling all my questions and requests, which led to universal positive feedback from the employers in our program. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Flexbooker for any business and individual in need of scheduling assistance. I look forward to using their services in the years to come!

Pros:

Ability to customize to my needs; ease of use; scheduling for my staff at particular locations; integration of documents into booking page

Cons:

requirement to download certain reports rather than it showing up automatically on the website

Alternatives Considered: pickAtime

last year

Thanks for the wonderful review Matthew. We're so happy FlexBooker seemed to be the perfect fit for your business!

Nancy A.
Managing Partner in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Fabulous Tech Support

4 3 months ago

Comments: The support teach was fabulous. While the software couldn't meet all our needs, it filled a void when we needed it which was a lifeline!

Pros:

We are very impressed with Flexbooker and their tech teams attention to detail. We used their software for purposes which 'pushed the envelope' for training vs. standard schedule (e.g. hair appt) so some personalization and support was required. The team was fantastic every step of the way. Thank you.

Cons:

It's really designed for appointments, e.g. hair, Dr, not training which requires more personalization, follow-ups, customized templates etc.

Mark F.
Assistant in U.S.

Wonderful!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.

Cons:

It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

last year

Appreciate the feedback Mark! So glad the functionality was perfect for Navarro College. We're constantly updating the features and design so hopefully you love even that part now too!

Alex A.
U.S.

Very Easy!

5 5 years ago

Comments: FlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.

last year

So glad you find FlexBooker useful and easy Alex!

Kevin W.

last year

Appreciate the positive review Kevin!

Lauren R.
pharm tech in U.S.

great for the money

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Its very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.

last year

Thanks for the nice review Lauren! Glad you found FlexBooker easy and efficient.

James B.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

I highly recommend FlexBooker!

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Pros:

I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Cons:

So far, nothing negative to say about this software

Alternatives Considered: Acuity Scheduling and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker: MassageBook is a great program, but the multi location is an issue. there was no easy way for people to book me at either location. I also couldn't customize prices for the various ways I charge people.

Switched From: MassageBook

Reasons for Switching to FlexBooker: The customer service

last year

Hey James! So great to hear you found the right program with FlexBooker. Multiple locations and schedules can be tricky, so it's wonderful we were able to help. Know you can always reach out with any questions!

Belinda G.
Administrator in U.S.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Flexbooker User Review

5 9 months ago

Comments: Overall the customer service has been excellent! Questions and emails are answered in a timely manner.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and offers additional features such as color coding services and pre-written email and SMS communications

Cons:

The inability for a customer to schedule multiple appointments without starting the process again

8 months ago

We appreciate the glowing review Belinda! We're so glad you're enjoying your FlexBooker experience. Thanks to customer feedback like yours, we do have plans to implement a "shopping bag" feature so your customers will be able to choose multiple appointment types on different days before checking out. We'll be sure to let you know when it's ready for you!

Kirsten O.
Teacher in U.S.
Education Management, Self Employed

Excellent addition to my small business

5 last year

Comments: Flexbooker allows parents to schedule additional lessons around their child's busy schedule.

Pros:

As a teacher/tutor, I need families to self-schedule their private lessons due to the vasodilation between online learning and hybrid learning.

Cons:

While setting up my calendar I needed assistance. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly adapted the software to suit my needs as a teacher.

last year

Hi Kirsten! Thanks so much for your great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, and are so pleased that you've found FlexBooker to be a wonderful improvement to your tutoring business. We're here for you if you ever need us!

Katie L.
Communications Manager in U.S.
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees

Finally - an appointment tool for businesses other than salons!

5 6 months ago

Comments: FlexBooker has been a breath of fresh air. It was easy to setup. It has superior individualism between schedules for different types of appointments and customization options. The customer service is stellar and the price vs. value is far superior to other tools we tried (and we tried about 10 before finding this one).

Pros:

- FLEXIBILITY: You can present your calendar in several different ways to tailor it to your application needs. - CUSTOMIZATION: You can customize your calendar to coincide with your branding. - COMMUNICATION: You can customize your email responses by schedule, rather than a "one size fits all" global email that doesn't work for every type of appointment. - COST: For the features, this is one of the most reasonably priced tools I've found. - CUSTOMER SERVICE: Not only are the representatives readily available throughout the day to help, with extremely quick response times...you aren't charged exponentially for receiving 1 on 1 customer service to set your tool up just the way you want it.

Cons:

The only con I've found so far is that sometimes it's a little difficult to navigate the administrator side of the tool. But that's just a learning curve. The more we use it, the easier it will be to navigate.

Alternatives Considered: appointlet, Acuity Scheduling, Appointy, vcita, Genbook, Square Payments, Engageware, HoneyBook and Setmore

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker: Interviewer Assistant is a very nice tool, but it is ONLY for interviews. All of the nomenclature on that tool references "interviews" or "jobs". We wanted a tool that would allow us to customize the nomenclature to book any kind of appointment. We thought AppointmentPlus would be the solution. However, when we started using the tool, we realized their system has dramatic limitations. Their emails were not fully customizable by appointment type. Their system wouldn't reflect the correct duration of appointments. Setting up appointments that were not sequential was a painstaking, manual process. You could not link directly to a single appointment type - only to a global page showing all of your appointments. It just wasn't meant for what we needed. Not enough customization in any area of that tool.

Switched From: AppointmentPlus

Reasons for Switching to FlexBooker: Most of these products are specifically geared toward organizations that book one kind of appointment and need very little customization. We needed each appointment type to have its own customization options - from the schedule calendar itself to the emails that it generates. We needed really flexible appointment durations and time setup. We needed branding capability. The flexibility of FlexBooker went above what we were looking for and is going to be a great fit.