About Tortal Training

Tortal Training offers innovative, turnkey and interactive mobile training solutions.

Learn more about Tortal Training

Pros:

This is an easy to use, straight-forward tool that my team values.

Tortal Training ratings

5.0
5.0
4.8
4.9

9.8/10

Tortal Training has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 25 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tortal Training before?

𝙀𝙧𝙞𝙘 '𝙀𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠'
𝙀𝙧𝙞𝙘 '𝙀𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙠'
CEO in US

Great software with excellent customer support!

Pros:

It is a comprehensive system that is also simple and easy to use. Like the fact that we can get customized options to suit our needs. Their support system is very responsive and helpful!

Cons:

Not sure about any real concerns here... have had a really good experience overall.

Kurt
President in US
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Our first LMS

Comments: Before engaging with Tortal Training, we had no way to deliver SCORM-compliant online training, and no way of knowing how to do it. They have a turn-key platform to host the training, they helped us create the training materials, and have continued to help us throughout whenever any problems came up.

Pros:

Being new to online training, Tortal Training helped us get off on the right foot. We have enjoyed excellent customer service and the administration portal seems to be very comprehensive.

Cons:

I'm not the person who uses the software regularly, but the administration portal seems a little dense. It's all there, but sometimes it's not obvious where.

Christian
Store Manager in US
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Training for employee that goes beyond the 4 walls

5.0 last month New

Comments: I loved Tortal training and think it's amazingly easy and fun to use and a great way to train .

Pros:

I liked that Team members could take classes from home on website as well as at work.

Cons:

none that i can think of it was easy to use and understand.

Tamara
Manager of Training, Onboarding & HR in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Tortal LMS

Comments: The Tortal LMS is an efficient platform for adult learners.

Pros:

The product is pretty seamless for users to complete training.

Cons:

It would be great if the courses and lessons listed in the admin could be organized better when creating learning modules.

Rachel
Director of Marketing and Communications in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Exceptional Customer Support

Comments: We are a long-term Tortal customer. They have exceptional customer service and will help us execute or find solutions for whatever idea we may have.

Pros:

You can easily upload your own training modules and course material. Plus, the LMS is easy for our salespeople and tech customers to use.

Cons:

I think the administration portion, especially reporting, could be improved. It's not as intuitive as I would like. However, if there is a report that you need or if you need any admin help, the Tortal support team is just a phone call away.

VP Operations in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Tortal Training LMS a Game Changer for Training our Franchisees

Comments: The team at Tortal has been great to work with and is extremely responsive

Pros:

We have set up Tortal LMS platforms for three franchise brands and it is super easy to get set up from and admin perspective and easy for our franchisees and their teams to use.

Cons:

I can't think of any negatives at this time. Tortal is great at evaluating requests and making enhancements to their tools on a regular basis.

Cindy
Chief Experience Officer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

Using the LMS for Multiple Purposes

Comments: Support has always been exceptional as well as the ability to create solutions to problems we pose.

Pros:

This software allowed us to offer continuing education credits to our service providers, provide a comprehensive library of documents, ease the onboard process, and collect required sign offs.

Cons:

some processes need to be buttoned up to reduce the number of clicks.

Nathan
Director of Training in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Multi-faceted support

Comments: They have been very nice and very supportive.

Pros:

The tool is very self-explanatory and can lead you through what you want if you simply read the instructions.

Cons:

I have options I would like to see, but they are adding things regularly and usually have an answer for the issue as I come up with them.

Tammy
Administrator in British Virgin Islands
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

Good Support Team

Comments: The support is outstanding! I don't feel alone when trying to resolve an issue for a student, because the support team stays with me till we figure something out.

Pros:

Organization, and ease of finding students

Cons:

Would like group email option, for groups that are set up in system

Tim
HR / Training Director in US
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

Great Product

Comments: The Tortal team is great to work with and respond to any questions that I have very quickly. Our employees love how easy the system is to navigate. This has been a great choice for us.

Pros:

Tortal LMS is easy to navigate for employees, and the system looks good also.

Cons:

We have been using Tortal for our online training going on 2 years, and have not found any negatives yet. I do not anticipate that we will.

Debbie
Sr. Director Training in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Best kept secret

Comments: We have been a Tortal customer going on 10 years. They have grown with us and are still open to our ideas and feedback. Their customer service is the best I have experienced from any vendor and they are resolution driven and customer focused.

Pros:

Simple, not complicated and user friendly for users and admins.

Cons:

Reporting limitations for Super Admins. Tortal will pull any report we need but larger reports for annual analysis need to be requested.

Lynn
Consultant in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Intuitive LMS

Comments: Excellent experience. Very responsive and always happy to help

Pros:

How easy it was for the admin and my learners to use.

Cons:

I would have liked more off the shelf content to be available

Clay
National On-Boarding Manager in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

User Friendly

Pros:

The software is very user friendly for administrators and end users...

Cons:

The software works great for our training needs.

Scott
Chief Legal Officer in US
Restaurants, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Tortal Training

Comments: Excellent.

Pros:

Easy to use, relevant, and tailored to our needs.

Cons:

None. I have no complaints. We enjoy using the training programs.

Katrina

Love Tortal Training

Comments: Easy onboarding and training platform that all new team members can engage with effectively.

Pros:

I appreciate the option to either go with a highly customized application or one of their many 'off the shelf' options with minimum customization. Their team is amazing! They listen carefully and support us in creating targeted solutions that fit our model precisely. Thank you Tortal Team!

Cons:

Nothing missing. These guy are on top of it.

fred
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees

Navigation ease

Comments: Excellent partner

Pros:

Features met our needs but the best feature was the service and after sales help. This company is hands on and does not leave you hanging.

Cons:

nothing disliked about this software at all

Jay
Director of Risk Management in US
Entertainment, 10,000+ Employees

Tortal helps Right Size your training

Comments: Tortal has been an exceptional team member over the years and has help grow employee training.

Pros:

Tortal allows you to customize your training to your team by both creating programs, but also allows you to self author material.

Cons:

The only drawbacks are not really a Tortal issue, as operating systems update on occasion you will have a functionality problem but they are quick to address.

Alykhan
SVP in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Tortal Set-up

Pros:

We are in the initial stages of using Tortal at our Company. The set up, training and ease of creating courses was great. Their team was extremely responsive (thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) and made our rollout of Tortal very easy.

Cons:

Nothing so far. We look forward to the continued enhancement of the product.

Deanna
Sr. Training Coordinator in US
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

User friendly program

Pros:

Easy to navigate/User friendly. The dash board helps me find what I am looking for quicker and faster.

Cons:

The only thing I can see that confuses me is when a module is complete that I am not informed to go to next and or the arrow is white on a white back ground and cannot tell that I am done with this module.

Lakesha
Ceo in US

Nice features mobile friendly

Pros:

The most imortant capability that I would need is to be able to do it on the go from my phone and this is awesome from computer to mobile phone. This system works very well for me

Cons:

There are no cons that qualify for this software , the only issues are user errors so i would not have any problems to speak of.

Ben
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

I LOVE this software - so does my team!

Pros:

This is an easy to use, straight-forward tool that my team values.

Cons:

There are A LOT of features - some look very interesting, but I don't use many, but not most of them.

Adam
Founder in US
Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 Employees

Great people with a great product!

Comments: The Tortal team traveled to our home office and lead our team for several days in a constructive and enjoyable manner that made building out our curriculum fun and most importantly productive.

Pros:

Tortal training is a perfect system for our franchise system. It is customizable and scalable. There is plenty of support and friendly representatives ready, willing, and able to assist you in a timely fashion. The software offers a lot of resources for us to utilize to provide instruction in many different ways to our team.

Cons:

Nothing to complain about. We are in the very early stages of implementation so we are anxious for the build out.

Pamela
Franchise Training & Support Consultant in US
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

User-friendly LMS

Pros:

The Tortal LMS is very user-friendly and intuitive.

Cons:

Not really a con but we are looking forward to more options for gamification.

Irwin
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Great Offering

Comments: Outstanding!!!

Pros:

Was easy to use and customize for our needs. Very comfortable for our team to use.

Cons:

There were no real cons. Everything about it exceeded my expectations.

BRADLEY
Consultant CEO in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Tortal for efficiency and operations

Pros:

Support and knowledge of support team and it's integration

Cons:

Trying to learn by self online, ease of self implementation