15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Lodgify

Take advantage of our Spring Sale. Get up to 40% off Yearly Professional and Ultimate Plans including free onboarding.

Learn more about Lodgify

Pros:

Quick, helpful customer service. The software completes the most important task which is managing the various OTAs.

Cons:

Work the bugs out of the software. Channel manager consistently fails more than it workds, had to use iCal to connect finally - NO HELP from "help-less line.

Lodgify ratings

4.3
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.2/10

Lodgify has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 937 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Lodgify before?

Steve
Steve
Owner in Spain
Real Estate, Self Employed

Lodgify - because life's too short

Comments: Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Pros:

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Cons:

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Alternatives Considered: Beds24, Guesty For Hosts and Lodgable

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: To save time and project a more professional image

Switched From: Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

2 years ago

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Catherine
Co-owner in US

Our Success with Lodgify

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Very positive and professional - from sales, to onboarding, to post-launch to all the support from the team. I want to thank the team for the best combo of holding our hand and pushing us to ensure we transitioned in the timeframes needed.

Pros:

We chose Lodgify for it’s multi-channel support, remote lock integration, website builder and mobile phone support — all that was delivered as expected. In addition, the onboarding and post-launch support, as well as customer support has exceeded our expectations!

Cons:

There are a few features we hope to seem come more quickly in the roadmap, including support for sms/text messaging (this is how most folks prefer communicating) and some additional options on payment policies. We also would prefer an easier approach to handling phone reservations, as we do have guests who prefer to give us all their info over the phone and have us make it for them, versus online.

2 weeks ago

Hi Catherine, We're thrilled to hear about your success with Lodgify! Thank you for highlighting the features that have been instrumental in meeting your needs. It's fantastic to know that these aspects have lived up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback on additional features you'd like to see, such as support for SMS/text messaging. Rest assured, we take user feedback seriously, and our team is continuously working to enhance our platform to better serve your needs. Thank you for choosing Lodgify, and we're excited to continue supporting you as you grow you grow your business. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Justine
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Wish they would help when you call.in instead of give answers that do not work

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Great if you have a few properties that all function the same. Poor if there are any variances.

Pros:

One place to look. Worked well until we added additional properties and could not get them to fix it or get a call back from someone that could help.

Cons:

Handling of issues and problems. Not being able to speak woth someone that could resolve issues as well.

last month

Hi Justine, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our support services. If you have any unresolved issues or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We're committed to ensuring that your experience with Lodgify meets your expectations. Best regards, The Lodgify Team

Christian
Owner in Netherlands
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Looks like I made the right choice choosing this channel manager

Comments: Very positve experience so far thanks to the extensive onboarding sessions. This really made the difference in getting me quickly setup and running.

Pros:

Really nice platform that can synchronize all the data from the top vacation rental sites. The onboarding is quite involved but luckily they provide you with an expert that sets all the backend rules and default settings for you while showing you around. I spent a very productive 2 hours online with this agent and came out feeling very confident. I had spent some time playing around with a demo account before deciding to jump in, and that did not give me an overview of all the depth and flexibility that Lodgify offers. I'm really glad that I went with them.

Cons:

The single calendar view can use some optimizations (the multi calendar view is perfect). But they already told me they were looking into this and that there will be an update soon. In general it seems like they are constantly developing the platform further and so there are constant improvements.

Alternatives Considered: Smoobu and Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: I chose Lodgify because I could easily map different rate structures from Booking.com to Lodgify. Also because the own rental website support was extensive and there was no need to pay additional fees to accept reservations through it.

4 months ago

Hi Christian! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback on the calendar view is duly noted. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Marc
Owner in Switzerland

So far a good start

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: So far so good. Any change is a big effort.
I do hope the too is further developing staying at the edge of technolog

Pros:

- Pipeline - very complete - good price-value ratio - customer service normally quite reactive

Cons:

- on boarding was so-so - limited integration to other channels and other tools (e.g. Nuki)

2 weeks ago

Hi Marc, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lodgify! We're pleased to hear that you find our offering comprehensive and that you see good value in our pricing. Additionally, we appreciate your positive feedback about our customer service. We understand your concerns about the limited integration with other channels and tools. Rest assured, we're continuously working on enhancing our platform and expanding our integrations to provide a seamless experience for our users. We're glad to have you on board, and we're committed to staying at the forefront of technology to meet your evolving needs. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Director in Indonesia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Terrible company

Comments: Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros:

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons:

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Alternatives Considered: Tokeet

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Tokeet is a far superior product and offers a far superior support and allot cheaper! Its a no brainer to leave Lodgify and goto Tokeet.

Switched From: Tokeet

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: It was a fair price and had good support (4 years ago)

4 years ago

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: [email protected].

Jennifer
Property Manager in New Zealand

Review of Account Manager process

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: so far so good, i am happy with Lodgify

Pros:

I like the support I received from the account management team who booked monthly meetings to go over any issues I may be having as a new user and think that this option could be available for longer.

Cons:

I sometimes find it difficult to understand how to make changes to pricings in the different platforms and to know what syncs to what platform

2 weeks ago

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for sharing your review of the Account Manager process! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciated the support from our account management team and found the monthly meetings helpful. Regarding the challenges you mentioned about pricing changes and platform synchronization, we understand how important clarity and ease of use are in these areas. We're continuously working on improving our platform to make these processes more intuitive for our users. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with Lodgify overall. If you ever have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Oil & Energy, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Customer service is kind and always available.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Everything about the experience was excellent, including the onboarding conversations with experts and the excellent customer service! Although I haven't worked on Lodgify for very long, I am certain that having all of our listings on one platform will be worthwhile.

Pros:

I enjoy using the reservation system, channel manager, and website builder. I also enjoy that I can use automated messages to engage with guests and accept money based on a percentage that I choose.

Cons:

VRBO is lacking a component. Prior to making a reservation, guests must still communicate using the VRBO app. Another would favour other,, more economical ways to pay clients. Compared to other booking sites, 6 1/2% is greater.

2 weeks ago

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our reservation system and channel manager, among other features. It's great to know that you find these tools beneficial for your business. We appreciate your feedback regarding VRBO integration and payment options. We're continuously working to improve our platform and enhance the integration with VRBO to provide a seamless experience for both hosts and guests. We're thrilled to have you on board, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Deidre
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Fantastic Product!

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: So far, everything has been great. And the customer service reps are the best. They are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, quick to respond, easy to understand, and efficient in their assistance. I wish ALL customer service agents were the same!

Pros:

We haven't opened to the public yet, but setting up Lodgify has been a breeze and all the features are amazing! I am sure we will be even more pleased once we're able to integrate channel management as well.

Cons:

The only thing is switching from the general features to the rental specific features. I know why they are separate, it would just be nice to be able to access all features from "each" rental.

2 weeks ago

Hi Deidre, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify! We're thrilled to hear that setting up Lodgify has been a breeze for you and that you're impressed with all the features it offers. It's fantastic to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service representatives. Providing top-notch support is a priority for us, and we're delighted to hear that our team has done so for you. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them! Thank you for choosing Lodgify, and we look forward to continuing to support you on your journey. If you ever have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best regards, The Lodgify team

Martin
Program Manager in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

Great 1:1 coaching from Valentina

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Valentina guided me over 2 sessions through all the critical issues to set up my account to manage my channels, VRBO and AirBnB. Her explanations were clear and very knowledgeable about any questions that I had. It made on-board alot less stressful and the overall made me appreciate the tools much more than I expected.

Cons:

None that I can recall. None that I can recall.

last month

Hi Martin, Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Best regards, The Lodgify Team

Linda
Owner in Canada
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Comments: Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros:

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons:

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Alternatives Considered: Beds24 and 365villas

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Switched From: Beds24

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

4 years ago

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Hannah
Owner & Resort Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Comments: I have been very impressed with the modern, user friendly interface and would recommend it to anyone with 10 or more STR properties they manage. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was who helped me through my on baording process and he was dedicated and incredibly helpful every step of the way.

Pros:

The interface is modern, user friendly and every system is very easy to integrate and utilize within Lodgify. I am super pleased with the function of the PM modules. The website builder is insanely helpful. I am so excited that reservations, guest communication, employee / PM management and our website is now a one-stop shop.

Cons:

I am still learning the software, but I would say having more control of how your properties are listed within the desktop, as far as having them in order when looking at the calendar.

Alternatives Considered: Hospitable.com

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: - Did not have a modern interface- Did not have a website integrate- Did not have automated messaging or any type of guest communication capabilities- Did not have a PM module option

Switched From: Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: - Having the website integration- Direct booking option outside of OTA's

last year

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for the glowing and very detailed review! We're happy to hear such good words about our software and our team, and this only reinforces our commitment to providing the best experience to our customers. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Elisabeth
Owner/President in US

Excellent Short-Term Rental Software

Comments: Overall, I'm thrilled that I chose Lodgify to build and grow my direct rental business! I would highly recommend it to any vacation rental owner.

Pros:

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I get stuck on something, Lodgify's customer service is fast and comprehensive. Additional features and add-on partners keep being released and added to the platform. I also really appreciate the education tools, blogs, webinars and more to help me improve my business. And I love the new mobile app.

Cons:

I wanted some additional website builder templates to choose from, but new ones are about to be released by Lodgify, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Alternatives Considered: WordPress

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify had an easy to use website builder platform with great built-in features, as well as add-ons/plug-ins for other functions. It's only gotten better and more sophisticated over time.

last year

Hey Elisabeth, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from our regular updates. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Marty
Owner/Manager in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Highly Functional Short Term Rental Management

Comments: Lodgify was awesome helping me onboard. Other than adjusting to the time difference between me and their customer service, I've had ZERO problems with their software. Some of the features of their software are the best I've seen, such as the ability to automate messages timed to a guest's check in or out. In addition, every question I've had has been answered thoroughly and with respect.

Pros:

I like that Lodgify is easy to set up -- I was able to create a new website quickly and easily when my previous supplier sold the company to a competitor that I chose not to use. The creation of the website was quick, intuitive and easy. For the most part, things are organized in a fashion that is logical and I don't have to hunt all over the place to figure things out. Lodgify offers a dashboard, so a quick glance will tell me if I have a check in or check out today, within 7 days, and list all my action within the next 30 days. SIMPLE. BEAUTIFUL.

Cons:

Lodgify is a European company, so customer support, although very prompt with their answers was almost always an overnight wait. I found myself flailing around in the afternoon, knowing that I couldn't really ask any questions, since it was the middle of the evening/night where they were. Weekends, ditto. Although the customer service is AWESOME, there are some issues that need to be answered quickly. Twenty-four hour turnaround time is the norm here, which is almost always just fine -- BUT there are times when I REALLY need to see an answer ASAP... just not possible here. I'm not sure if it's because of the "no one wants to work" since the pandemic, or if this is just the model they've chosen to implement.

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: MyVR sold to Guesty. Guesty caters mainly to Airbnb. I choose not to list on Airbnb.

Switched From: MyVR

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: OwnerRez was incredibly difficult to set up and even harder to get someone to talk to me. I had to set up an appointment a month out, even after I told them I would pay extra to have a consultant work with me.

last year

Hello Marty, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! We're glad to hear that you found our software easy to use and intuitive and that you appreciated the dashboard and automated messaging features. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the time difference between your location and our customer support team, but we're happy to hear that you found their responses prompt and thorough nonetheless. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best short-term rental management experience possible! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Joseph
President in Canada
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Lodgify Set up easy with solid support

Comments: The customer support is very good. In a short time, I was set up, integrated with the most popular channels and trained on the platform. I feel confident in utilizing the tool right from the start.

Pros:

The ability to have all channels sync together to avoid double bookings

Cons:

Not all platforms are supported in the same way. Communications need to be handled differently (lodgify or through the channel directly), for example

Alternatives Considered: Beds24

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Lack of support

Switched From: Beds24

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: With the amount of options in each channel, you really need assistance in getting started and making sure there are no conflicting policies, rates, etc.

last year

Hello Joseph, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! We are thrilled to hear that the setup was easy and that our support team provided you with substantial assistance in syncing your channels to avoid double bookings. We understand that communicating with different platforms may require different approaches, and we strive to make this process seamless for our users. We're glad you found our customer support very good, and we're delighted to have you as part of the Lodgify community. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Katherine
Manager in US

Great Software

Comments: Lodgify has been great to work with. For any questions or concerns they are quick to reply and send me videos to watch to help guide me through the process of what I need to do to fix my issue. I have really appreciated [SENSITIVE CONTENT] especially. She has been super!

Pros:

After getting set up and learning what this program can do, I have loved it. It felt complicating at first but after we did our zoom meetings and they walked us through what it can do it became simple and easy to understand. It has all the features our company was looking for to accommodate multiple properties and manage all the bookings from different channels. I have been very impressed with all that it does. I highly recommend it to anyone with nightly rental properties.

Cons:

I wish the mobile app had more features. I still have to carry my laptop for any direct bookings so that I can create quotes for guests that are booking directly with me to save them the fees from airbnb and booking.com and such. Also, sometimes it is very difficult to get my phone to pull up the app. It says "Something went wrong." So then I have to pull out my laptop again to access anything. I do feel like the mobile app needs some help.

Alternatives Considered: Uplisting

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Lodgify had more of the features our company was in need of.

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify's program had more of the features we needed.

last year

Hello Katherine, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are currently working on adding more features and removing all the bugs in the mobile app, but we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Lily
Owner/Manager in US

So far so good

Comments: It's been good. I do feel like it takes a lot of time to get used to all the features and remember where certain features are. The customer support has been fantastic.

Pros:

So far we are enjoying Lodgify - I think the customer support and working with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best part. She has been fantastic and honestly without her, I'm not sure I could have figured a lot of this stuff out. I love the channel manager, I love how easy it is to update rates and see bookings.

Cons:

The website design could have more options.I'd also like to see pushed notifications apply to all channels instead of just Lodgify. For example, the welcome email having to be created in two separate spaces and sending it directly from airbnb is a bit frustrating. I don't like that that aspect isn't as hands off as the direct bookings with Lodgify.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: The price and option to have our own direct booking site.

last year

Hello Lily, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and that the customer support has been helpful, especially with onboarding. We appreciate your feedback on the website design options and notifications and will take that into consideration for future improvements. It's great to hear that the channel manager and rate updates have been easy to use. We hope that Lodgify continues to meet your needs and helps your business succeed. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Loretta
Owner in Australia
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Comments: Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros:

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons:

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

kristin
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Don't expect much help

Comments: Honestly, the software would have been sufficient enough had the customer service been able to handle issues in a timelier manner. I'm the first to avoid calling customer service for anything that I think can be handled via message or email but never having the opportunity to connect with anyone was onboarding was over just doesn't cut it when there are so many other options to pick from.

Pros:

The product integrated easily at first but updates caused issues with channels that resulted in thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

Cons:

There is zero customer service. Have a problem, send an email...get a response the next day. Didn't answer all of your questions, write another email...wait another day. There is no one to call. They are based in London and all of the payment/cancellations policies reflected their time zone. So due dates for second payments were processed at midnight London time which means they went through the day before where I am located. Customers were not happy. Also, there is no option for guests to change their credit card info, so if the card on file fails when the damage deposit was due, the suggestion from lodgify was to "make other arrangements" with the guest. Communication from Lodgify was also a problem. There was an issue with the cloud system where I was locked out of the software for almost 3 hours and had multiple guests arriving but could not get in to make sure message were sent or if anyone experienced any issues. Lodgify sent an email letting us know of the problem and that it "wasn't their fault" almost 18 hours after I was able to log in again.

2 years ago

Hello Kristin, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. At Lodgify, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so I am disappointed that you have not received the care and assistance I would expect. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again. Kind Regards, The Lodgify Team

Greg
Co-owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

Comments: Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Pros:

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we didn't have such a capable channel management software. Integration with our banking, credit card, and payment systems, and with Airbnb, was extremely quick and easy to set up, and has worked flawlessly since setup. Very happy with all aspects. Due to difficulties with one channel's software, we were unable to set up the connection between that channel and Lodgify, even after repeated efforts by me, and the very responsive and always helpful Lodgify Integration Team, to try to get everything right. If that channel's team can get things working properly, the Lodgify team will have the connection up and running within a day or less. The point is that the Lodgify team will go above and beyond to help their customers!

Cons:

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

2 years ago

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Duarte
Owner in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Very unprofessional company

Comments: Thieves! Watch out!Thieves! Be careful with this company! Their free plan is not free and they charge you a booking fee, I have my rental on AirBnB and VRBO and I want a channel manager to manage everything in one place, I managed to connect my Airbnb account but VRBO never worked and they did not provide any help to get the connection up and running. I never used the platform because was pointless and I continued to work on both Airbnb and VRBO platforms and not VRBO since Lodigfy connection VRBO never worked. For my surprise they started sending me invoices for bookings I was receiving directly on AirBnB platform and I then I raised several complaints and asked my account to be deleted and closed along with my data. They did not cancel my account nor deleted my details and on top of that left a connection open to my PayPal and after 4 months they ripped me off more than £700 after my account was "closed" according to the customer service person.

Pros:

Nothing worked well, VRBO connection never went live nor did I receive any support. Pointless software

Cons:

Customer support was very poor and not helpful

last year

Hi Duarte, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our platform. We appreciate your feedback and would like to provide some additional information that may help clarify some of the issues you have mentioned. We would like to emphasize that the conditions of our Lite plan are displayed on our website and our check-out/billing page when you subscribe to our platform. While the subscription plan costs $0, we do apply a 3.9% booking fee, and we indicate where this fee is applied. In addition, as with all our new customers, we sent you an email that included our T&Cs for the Lite plan, where we explained how the booking fee is calculated and charged. We also included information on how the booking fee is applied in the event of a subscription cancellation. We apologize if you were not aware of these details and appreciate your feedback. But if you'd like, you can read more about it here: https://help.lodgify.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013112700-The-Lodgify-booking-fee We also understand that connecting with VRBO can be challenging, which is why we offer a free onboarding process to help our customers navigate the setup process. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble connecting with this channel, and we apologize if our support fell short of your expectations. However, we tried to book several onboarding meetings with you, but we had to reschedule several times and weren't able to get a hold of you in the end. Despite this, we continued to offer support to help you with the connection. We would also like to clarify that you requested to cancel your account on October 2022, and we processed your request at that time. However, as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions of our Lite plan, when you cancel your Lodgify subscription, all bookings received in Lodgify that are subject to the Booking Fee with a departure date in the future but prior to the contract expiry date, will continue to be billed. Once your contract has expired, all outstanding bookings that have a departure date after the contract expiry date will become eligible to be charged immediately and will be billed. We apologize for any confusion with the invoice and booking fees. We would like to stress that you were not charged more than you should have been. If you review the invoice, you'll see that you were charged for the booking fees in August, September, and October. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can help address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to assist you. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Peter
Manager in New Zealand
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Lodgify good price point but ongoing integration problems means regular payment & booking failures.

Comments: People are great, good price point, but poor software integration continues to prove costly, and with no motivation from the big players to fix four years on.

Pros:

Interaction with staff and instant calendar overview we use daily.

Cons:

Poor integration between VRBO/Bookabach and other related brands has meant lost business, incorrectly stated property details etc. all resulting in a loss of trust and business immediately after. 1 in 4 VRBO bookings since VRBO and Lodgify were integrated. Inbox has never passed on VRBO or Booking.com message since inception. Have tried working this through with Lodgify and agencies but for no result other than "provide (the other partie) with feedback."

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Price point. newbie to industry then.

10 months ago

Hello Peter, Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We're sorry for the integration challenges you've encountered, and we understand their impact on your business. We're committed to improving our integrations and enhancing your experience. Your concerns have been noted, and we're actively addressing these issues to provide you with a more seamless and reliable experience. We appreciate your patience and value your business. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Your satisfaction is important to us. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Nikolaos
owner in Greece
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Above my expectations

Pros:

- The onboarding process. I needed to have two sessions with [sensitive content hidden] in order to setup my website, connected external platforms like Airbnb and Booking.com, understand and setup the payments and nightly prices. [sensitive content hidden] is a fantastic onboarding specialist and helped me a lot to setup everything I needed without rushing things up because our meetings were usually running overtime. - The option to have my own website, connect my own domain and the freedom to add pretty much everything that I need to add there. - Sync between my website and the external platforms (Airbnb, Booking.com, etc) - Comms, I really like the auto-replies and the emails go out to my customers. - Season rates is a good concept. - Lodgify Roadmap: brilliant idea! Listen to your customers and get driven by them shows the character of a company with future! - Accepting reviews is another nice feature in place. - I like the blog that includes article to help you regarding setup your account, website, etc, it also helps you understanding how you can promote your website (webinars) and finally to show you success stories and some brilliant examples of rentals. - Support is also really good, helpful, descriptive and quick.

Cons:

- The fact that I have to calculate the weekly or monthly offer that I need to add in a flat amount because it does not accept percentage. For instance, €10 per night, €70 per week, desired weekly offer (10%), I need to add €63. I would prefer to be able to add the percentage (10%) - I would prefer to have the option to update the prices in the other platforms (Airbnb, Booking.com, etc) and get updated back to my website and vice versa. - It would be nice if Lodgify was proving services for promoting and advertising your website.

2 months ago

Hi Nikolaos, Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us! We appreciate your suggestions for improvements, and we'll definitely take them into consideration as we continue to enhance Lodgify. It's fantastic to know that our roadmap, blog, and support resources have been valuable to you. We're committed to providing a seamless experience for our users and are thrilled that you're finding value in these features. If you ever need further assistance or have additional feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Kimberly
Freelance Web designer in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Horrible Customer Services. Impossible to get a resolution to issues.

Comments: I built a website for a client, and chose Lodgify to use for her booking. It was a very difficult site for me to explain to her, and it became extremely frustrating. Ultimately she moved the property to an agency. I has given the site over, no longer had any ties with the client, the rental, of Lodgify. It wasn't until I received a renewal notice in August that I realized they were billing me. I immediately emailed asking for an explanation. Apparently my credit card, used to initially establish the account, was still on the billing account. I have spent the last month emailing the service team, explaining I am not associated, asking to refund my money due to the fact that they renewed the account anyway. This was only met with dismissive emails from a person named Franco. It made no difference in our email strand that I explained repeatedly I was NOT associated and my my card should never have been charged. Again, to ever reply I sent, each have been met with terms of service explanations and blah blah blah "Have a nice day" blow offs.I had almost gotten to the point where I just needed to kiss my $179.55 charge goodbye, until I was charged AGAIN TODAY another "booking fee" of $94.05...NO ONE IS BOOKING. We are not using Lodgify, the property is no longer a rental, but they continue to reply to me with stilted canned responses and stating they are "just following the terms of service" for the renewal. This has been an absolute nightmare.

Pros:

The videos are very persuasive. It made me think my client would be able to use it with ease.

Cons:

Very difficult to use the widgets, and in general it was a hard site for my client to use. Billing, booking and upkeep difficult. Customer Service the absolute most infuriating I've ever experienced.

8 months ago

Dear Kimberly, We're truly sorry to hear about your challenging experience with Lodgify. Your feedback is deeply concerning, and we sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered. It's disappointing to hear that our platform proved to be difficult for your client, and we regret any frustration this may have caused. Your billing and renewal concerns are valid, and we apologize for any inconvenience they've caused. The interactions you described with our service team do not align with our commitment to customer satisfaction, and we'll be investigating this matter thoroughly. Your concerns have been heard, and we're taking steps to ensure a prompt and fair resolution for you. If you have any further questions or if there's anything more we can do to address your issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your experience is essential to us, and we're dedicated to making it right. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

tracee
property owner (multi) in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

NOT user friendly/Best for Europeans/support overnight by email only for people in the U.S.

Comments: They advertise themselves as user friendly. They are not even close to user friendly.
There isn't an 800 support number. In fact it's all via email --overnight.
They might be great if you're in Europe. They seem not to have any interest in making their system friendly to non-Europeans.
So far I have spent an extra $7500 (U.S.) above and beyond the Lodgify fees and I still can't even get the system to let me add a credit card for an older guest. It's a nightmare if you're not a website developer.

Pros:

I like that it kind of syncs my direct booking calendar with my Vrbo calendar. I like that I can get my guests away from all the Vrbo fees and holding of my guests money for 30 days on refunds and baloney like that.

Cons:

You cannot get any support during the day in the U.S. You receive only emails in the middle of the night. It's never real time so if you are not a computer nerd you will need a developer to help you. You can not attach anything. They do NOT have the ability for you to attach anything or for your guests to say attach a photo to a review. You can not change the reservation page for your guests to use a U.S. system. Everything goes month--then day--then year. Good luck with that and keeping your bookings straight. They refuse to add a paperclip--they aren't interested in that, they say. They refuse to add a toggle to switch to U.S. calendaring or dollars vs Euros.

4 years ago

Hey Tracee, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. As per your feedback regarding our Support Team, please note that our agents are available from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 8:30 pm GMT (2:00 am to 2:30 pm EDT) on weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm (3:00 am to 11:00 am EDT) on weekends. Although we're based in Europe, we're mostly available in the morning for our US customers. We've shared your feedback to our team and will look into it. Best, Lodgify team