About Lodgify

With Lodgify you can build a vacation rental website, receive direct bookings and manage all your reservations from one place.

Learn more about Lodgify

Pros:

Quick, helpful customer service. The software completes the most important task which is managing the various OTAs.

Cons:

Work the bugs out of the software. Channel manager consistently fails more than it workds, had to use iCal to connect finally - NO HELP from "help-less line.

Lodgify ratings

4.3
4.4
4.2
4.4

8.1/10

Lodgify has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 497 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Lodgify before?

Deanna
Deanna
Owner in U.S.

A game changer for vacation rentals

Pros:

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that! Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Cons:

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

5 years ago

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running. It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year! We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018! Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent. Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Julie
Owner in Costa Rica

Reliable Property Management Software that helps you grow your business

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Lodgify has helped me set up a direct booking website, using their widgets that work on my Wordpress site. It has helped me grow beyond relying on only one channel for my bookings, to being able to sync my calendar across several channels.

Pros:

When I was comparing other Property Management Software, Lodgify offered almost everything I wanted (channel management, direct booking engine and widgets, guest communication), and nothing I didn't (management of cleanings, staff messaging).

Cons:

The guest messaging system could be improved. It's currently set to send messages at midnight GMT, which is 6pm in my time zone. I would prefer some flexibility on when messages are sent. Also, the default placeholder is the guest's entire name, instead of first name, which would give a more personal touch. I would like to have the ability to determine the cadence that messages go out, so a last minute booking for one night receives the messages in the correct order.

Alternatives Considered: Hospitable.com

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify offered a reliable booking engine, and the ability to accept payments from guests using PayPal, Stripe and bank transfer. It also offers widgets that can be used on my Wordpress website.

3 weeks ago

Hi Julie, Thanks a lot for giving us such a detailed review! We're glad that our software is fulfilling all of your business needs, and we also want you to know that the dev team is currently working on a fix for the timezone issue. We're also letting them know about your suggestion regarding customer's name placeholders. Thanks again for your feedback, The Lodgify Team

Director in Indonesia

Terrible company

Comments: Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros:

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons:

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Alternatives Considered: Tokeet

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Tokeet is a far superior product and offers a far superior support and allot cheaper! Its a no brainer to leave Lodgify and goto Tokeet.

Switched From: Tokeet

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: It was a fair price and had good support (4 years ago)

3 years ago

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: [email protected]

Joy

Easy to Use

Pros:

I like the connection with our Google account - the ease of use is really important to me. It was easy to set up and modify to fit my needs. I liked the design of the software and the functionality.

Cons:

It was a little annoying that I had to go through three separate calls to set up the initial software. But it was incredibly helpful to have someone available to help me through the process.

2 months ago

Hi Joy, Thanks for your honest review and for trying out Lodgify. We hope that you choose to continue using Lodgify for your business and that together, we can watch your vacation rental grow. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Vanessa

So far so good - Great On-Boarding

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great on-boarding experience/customer service. I really liked the help [SENSITIVE CONTENT] provided during the on-boarding. She really took the fear out of the change.

Pros:

Direct Bookings and website builder. Learning the website builder

Cons:

Mobile application. some glitches on reservation dates

Alternatives Considered: Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Reviews from individuals not large property management companies. I just have 2 properties and did not want to purchase things i did not need.

last month

Hi Vanessa, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you're having a good experience with Lodgify so far. With the mobile app, we have some exciting news coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Teri
Management in U.S.

Just started using Lodgify

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I think after we get used to the Lodgify system it will become easier. And your support team has been extremely quick on returning responses.

Pros:

It's hard to say right now. It seems easy but I feel it's missing some key components that would be helpful but it might be the program we decided on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great to work with.

Cons:

At this early stage there have been some issue matching item up with Airbnb and Lodgify and I have to keep asking for assistance.

2 weeks ago

Hi Teri, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear that you're overall satisfied with our software and we hope that you'll find it to be the best choice for you! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Susan
CEO in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Must have for STR direct booking

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I found it easy to set up, easy to modify, and easy to integrate with other channels.

Pros:

Lodgify was easy to set up and integrate with my existing website which enabled me to begin collecting payments for direct bookings right away. There is a lot of functionality remaining to explore which I will implement in time.

Cons:

The only con I’ve come across is that I can’t select the time in which to send out automated messages.

Alternatives Considered: Hostfully Property Management Platform

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify was more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing.

2 months ago

Hi Susan, Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you are loving Lodgify so far and are finding it useful to receive payments from direct bookings. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Devin
Co Owner in U.S.

Beautiful Website Design Templates

5.0 last month New

Pros:

I love the beautiful template options for a direct booking website.

Cons:

I wish we could send messages at a specific time. If we could, our tech stack would be 100% consolidated with Lodgify. Hospitable has an option to integrate with smart locks. That would be awesome.

Alternatives Considered: OwnerRez

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Much easier to use and initial setup was much easier. Better looking direct booking website options.

3 weeks ago

Hi Devin, Thanks for your kind feedback. It's great to hear that you're loving Lodgify so far and enjoy our template options. Also, thanks for your advice; it will help us improve. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Emilie
Owner in Canada
Hospitality, Self Employed

Easy to use but has major flaws

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Customer support is quick at getting back to me regarding issues. The staff is friendly. The problems, however, are not necessarily getting fixed right away. I otherwise really like the dashboard and the layout of the different categories, I'm sorry my guest communication issues can't seem to get resolved. I thought it was a good software but I may start shopping around again.

Pros:

The software is easy to use. I had an onboarding session which was very helpful and informative. A+ on that. I really like how one software is able to manage different platforms.

Cons:

Guest communication is the most annoying flaw of this software. I chose Lodgify mostly for the option to automate communications with my guests. I've been using it under a month and I'm already going back to Airbnb to send my emails as their software is better, at least for my needs. With Lodgify, I've had multiple issues (emails not sent in correct sequence, emails in wrong language, test email sent to guest, no option to use only guest's first name as a placeholder...) which really doesn't look good on me as a host, on top of other things such as my cleaning team having to create different email addresses for the different properties they provide service to when owners are different... IT support is reactive but limited in that they do not provide suitable solutions. For example, I am told to send bilingual emails to avoid the language issue (not acceptable as this is VERY impersonal - contrary to what I want to achieve), test email sent to guest issue unresolved after a few weeks, no capability to send emails at a certain time of day to avoid the wrong sequence issue... I am considering cancelling my subscription as this is causing me more work, headache and embarrassment... Not good.

2 months ago

Hi Emilie, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite meet your expectations. I would like to assure you that we have opened a ticket with the problems that you brought up and are working on solving them now. We apologize for the added inconvenience you may have faced. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Gregory
Property Manager in U.S.

Beginning Stages

Comments: As I stated earlier, I am only now getting my properties online. So I cannot give an honest, in-depth perspective. But thus far, from what I have been shown and experienced through the live onboarding process, along with their customer care services and online learning resources, it is hard to critique such a robust platform at this stage of my experience. I again am blown away at the level of detail to possible use cases and scenarios that I as a Property Manager will undoubtedly experience. Lodgify seemed to have covered all the bases of a rental property management platform.

Pros:

Having only begun the process of using this platform, I have yet to test drive it in a real-world application. With that said, going through the training with their onboarding expert in real-time, I can say that this is developed by top-tier coders with some serious consideration for UI/UX on both ends of the user interface (Admin and Renter). Its incredibly nuanced, which may seem daunting at first but it is imperative to have this level of nuance as Lodgify covers nearly if not all aspects of the short-stay rental market from back end to front end and everything in between. I am genuinely blown away at pricing as well. The price is Very Very fair and only get better as you increase the property count to the inventory. They seem to really understand the business and having this onboarding process allowed me to learn more about the business I am in, which is invaluable. This platform is a crucial piece in the puzzle for our operations and I cannot wait to better understand it and learn to utilize it to its full intended potential. And how can I forget, the Website integration is by far the single greatest aspect of Lodgify. The ease with which you can copy or create a domain to their website builder and post a full functioning website with a full-service booking ability is tremendous. I was worried about having to figure out how to integrate Lodgify into an existing website, so instead of building a website, I used their templates, and Voila!

Cons:

I recently was a bit bummed about the app translation to tablets. I think with the way of the world focusing on portable devices as the main interface for our businesses, Lodgify should invest some serious time and energy into building out a smooth tablet interface and possibly even lessening the number of apps required to see/run full operations that are currently solely available through a browser. I've no doubt this can be achieved because I am seriously impressed with their backend infrastructure and I can see a lot of talent in their Full-Stack staff. A bit more focus on UX/UI in the portable device space and I believe Lodgify would completely dominate this space.

3 months ago

Hi Gregory, Thank you so much for your in-depth review. The many valuable insights you brought up give us highly important feedback on how we are doing as a company and how we can improve. We appreciate your honesty in your review, and we'd like to thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Greg
Co-owner in U.S.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

Comments: Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Pros:

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we didn't have such a capable channel management software. Integration with our banking, credit card, and payment systems, and with Airbnb, was extremely quick and easy to set up, and has worked flawlessly since setup. Very happy with all aspects. Due to difficulties with one channel's software, we were unable to set up the connection between that channel and Lodgify, even after repeated efforts by me, and the very responsive and always helpful Lodgify Integration Team, to try to get everything right. If that channel's team can get things working properly, the Lodgify team will have the connection up and running within a day or less. The point is that the Lodgify team will go above and beyond to help their customers!

Cons:

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

6 months ago

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Valerie
Director of Operations/Owner in U.S.

Loving Lodgify

Comments: I love Lodgify. I recently moved over my 2nd property and an 99% sure I'll onboard our 3rd property in the summer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a fabulous onboarding specialist.

Pros:

Lodgify is very user friendly and I love that you can do a lot yourself.

Cons:

Customizing the checkout page and think improving the website builder would be helpful. You can really only change things if you know how to write code.

Alternatives Considered: Cloudbeds and HotelKey

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: Loved using Lodgify for Dye House. LH was inaccurate when it comes to pulling reports, $ never tied out correctly. Many limitations to the system.

Switched From: Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Ease of using the system, custom and automatic email notifications to clients

6 months ago

Hello Valerie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our software and our team. We are glad that you found an easy and integrative solution for your vacation rental business. Can't wait for you to onboard your third property! Best Wishes, the Lodgify Team

Steve
Steve
Owner in Spain
Real Estate, Self Employed

Lodgify - because life's too short

Comments: Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Pros:

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Cons:

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Alternatives Considered: Beds24, Guesty For Hosts and Lodgable

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: To save time and project a more professional image

Switched From: Joomla

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

8 months ago

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Katie
Owner in U.K.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

What are you waiting for?

Comments: Lodgify has been a great partner since we went solo without using our property developer's rental company to let our rental. It has given us more control over our business, with more satisfaction, better financial reward. The customer service at Lodgify is fantastic, whether you call them or email -- they are always there to help and the team are just fantastic.

Pros:

If you are a holiday property owner, whether hotel or villa rental, Lodgify provides you with the tools to create and maintain a web presence that allows you to access new customers, give them the information they want with professional looking pages, and price your property by week or day, create check-in/check-out periods seamlessly and allow for a customer to book online and pay by credit card or BACS without any hassle. Your business looks more professional and your management will be made easier by the backend tools that help you manage your bookings, taking damage deposits automatically, reminding guests to pay their balance, synch calendars with your third party booking sites (like AirBnB, VRBO, etc.). It is just a well thought out product and I would highly recommend it.

Cons:

There isn't anything I don't like. It works well for me and my business.

8 months ago

Hey Katie, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to create your own website and sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're loving our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Thanks again for your kind words! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Linda
Owner in Canada
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Comments: Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros:

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons:

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Alternatives Considered: Beds24 and 365villas

Reasons for Choosing Lodgify: I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Switched From: Beds24

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

2 years ago

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Roy

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Comments: Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Pros:

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem. The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Cons:

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties. As a result we've received no reservations on Lodgify for the last two weeks -- highly unusual. When we contacted them here is their answer "Unfortunately, I have to confirm that this bug has been already identified and the relevant team is now working on a fix for it. Of course, we'll let you know once there's any news on this ..." Huh??!! They knew about it and did not inform their clients. NO TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Unlike many of their competitors we can only reach them by email. For the most part that is no problem -- Until there is a criticial issue. UNUSUALLY SHORT HOURS FOR CUSTOMER SERVCIE -- NO PUBLISHED HOURS

2 years ago

Hey, we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Loretta
Owner in Australia
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Comments: Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros:

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons:

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

Kimberly
Owner in U.S.

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Pros:

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Cons:

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

4 years ago

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board! It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers. We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Dominik
Dominik
Lecturer - Management of Destinations in Austria
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Pros:

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons) It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Cons:

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time. It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables. Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?) We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem. So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself. After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

4 years ago

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Ewoud & Morgaine
owner(s) in France
Real Estate, Self Employed

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

Comments: The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros:

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Cons:

We have got some tips for you guys: 1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email. 2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward! 3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping). 4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed. 5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

5 years ago

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service. Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further! Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Rebecca
Retired in U.S.
Airlines/Aviation, 10,000+ Employees

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

Comments: I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website.
Rebecca & Harold Whitson
bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros:

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons:

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

5 years ago

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Dan
Property Manager in Australia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what we were looking for!

Comments: We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler. I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc. Pleasure to be using you guys,
Dan

Pros:

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Cons:

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

5 years ago

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Zviad
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Lodgify Review

Comments: When I was searching for the software for our business, just like you are doing now, I did the same research and read some reviews here on this platform, and gave it a try, and to be honest, made the best decision by doing that. Because not only I got my self a great deal( subscribed for 50 properties) cost wise, at the same time I got the product that I am extremely happy about, very functional, and gives me all the tools my business needs. Within a month we had a bookable website, and channel management( airbnb, vrbo, expedia booking). It also gives you a feature of i-cal, where you can integrate your listings with the rest of the booking platforms. Wish they open USA support center for quicker replies.

Pros:

For starters it comes with free bookable website, with all the basic functions in order to be able to run rentals and business overall is a great feature they provide. Easy and detailed instructions and very quick implementation process. Also the CRM, multi channel management, owner portal, integrated SEO options to name the few, are very helpful and essential and they provide that all plus much more.

Cons:

We are within our 3rd month of working with this software and highly recommend to starters or anyone who runs properties on multiple channels. So far so good, and can't really find anything that I am not happy about, except for, our business is located in USA and dates are in Euro mode, but its manageable. Customer service is reachable only via email, and because of the time difference might take few hours for them to respond. They always do respond and fix everything and addressed all the issues we had so far. It is probably due to he fact that they do not have representation in USA which I recommend them to do. But has not been a huge factor for us at all.

Alternatives Considered: LiveRez, Guesty and eviivo

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Price, how fast it was integrated, free bookable website

2 years ago

Hey Zviad, thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team! We are so thrilled to hear that your business is already benefitting from our product. We have taken note of your suggestions. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Joel
Director, founder in Canada
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Comments: Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team !
Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Pros:

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system. - Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like. - Fair prices. No hack here ! - Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am. - Clean interface for both customers and administrators - Quick learning curve.

Cons:

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities. They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs. - No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Alternatives Considered: Hoteliga, Cloudbeds, Innkeeper's Advantage and Little Hotelier

Reasons for Switching to Lodgify: Some other OHMS contains a lot of extra fees and frustrating limitations. Lodgify is simple yet powerful. They gives a really worthy software. They dont want to cheat you like many US based web company today !

Guillermo
Director in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Very good software compared with others!

Comments: Overall it is a good software for what they charged. There are other software with more features but they killed you in regards of pricing. Lodgify it is very good for the price and it works , something important because there are many other softwares that are a disaster like Ciirus for example.

Pros:

Everything it is synchronized with main channels ( airbnb, booking, expedia , homeaway) . It is very easy to use it , the app works very good too and the implementation was easy

Cons:

It has a few errors, especially once you make an accounting statement . Then the notifications you can synchronized it but you don’t receive what the system it is sending to the clients . You can’t move reservations from one apartment to the other one.

2 years ago

Hey Guillermo, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're enjoying our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. All the best, the Lodgify Team