• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.8 /5
  • Customer Service Software

About Sprinklr

Sprinklr is an enterprise software platform built to manage customer experiences at scale.

Learn more about Sprinklr

Paige E.
Social Media Analyst
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-30

"Sprinklr makes my life easier!"

Comments: I really like Sprinklr. I use it for work, but I'd love to be able to use it in a personal sense too on my own social handles. It makes life so easy when you can preschedule social posts and replies/responses on social media. Overall, the tool has a lot of great functions and the more you play around with it, the easier it is to navigate. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I've never had any major issues with it.

Pros: I use Sprinklr every single day and it definitely has a lot of pros. For me, the biggest pro is being able to schedule all of your content in advance. I run a Twitter handle for a big company, so it's great to use the Editorial Calendar and plan out posts for the full month. I can move things around easily and it's really convenient to see how your day/week/month will break down. I also love that you can track your metrics easily within Sprinklr. We use their tagging system and it makes it helpful for tracking how we performed on social for events or launches. I also love how easy it is to clone posts from other accounts on our handles and to share content across different platforms. I really like the Social Listening aspect as well. I've created a dashboard that follows any and all accounts that might be relevant to my handle. From this dashboard, I can easily schedule retweets and engage with posts, while also being able to track metrics on how those retweets/quote retweets/replies perform on social. I also LOVE the asset boards. You can create boards for your needs and it's such an easy way to store photos, videos, and social posts that you can leverage and find when you need them.

Cons: I don't love how many emails it sends. I get an email every time a post goes live and I don't really look at them. I move them to a folder that I never open. The mobile app isn't as user friendly as the web browser, which makes things difficult especially if you're covering social media at an in person event. It would be nice if the mobile app was more user friendly so you could easily upload posts in real time. Even if the ability is currently in the mobile app, it's not easy to execute, so I don't use it. Instead, I carry my computer around with me and hope that I have enough battery/space to whip it out and use Sprinklr for my posts. The other thing I would really love to see improved is on the Social Listening boards you can create. They only go back 10 days, so if you're looking at a social account and want a post from 11+ days, you won't be able to find it to retweet/share.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-30
Digital Marketing Analyst
Religious Institutions, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-22

"Expensive, but worth it"

Comments: The implementation team was fantastic, the tool itself has saved us countless hours a day, all in all one of the best things we have ever done was picking Sprinklr.

Pros: Sprinklr has been an absolute game changer for us. We literally have hundreds of different social media accounts and it was an absolute nightmare to try and track them all and get analytics on them before we got Sprinklr. Sprinklr was definitely one of, if not the most expensive products we looked at, but it also was definitely the best option for us.

Cons: It is pricey, but it is because it can do things that no other product can, so even this con makes it still worth it.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-22
senior copywriter
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-22

"I don't like it"

Comments: I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

Pros: The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

Cons: I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-22
Senior Social Media Manager
Human Resources, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-09-17

"Fantastic Social Media Management Software"

Comments: I really liked Sprinklr and it's a software that I always tell people to check out. It's on the upper end of price for social media software so be aware of that. If you're just starting out in social or have a small business, this may not be the software for you. But if youre a mid size company and above, Sprinklr is awesome.

Pros: The part of Sprinklr that I loved the most was their reporting. Not only was it easier to run reports but it was super easy to pass these reports on to senior managment. Sprinklr also has a depth of reporting that you don't see in other social media tools. I never had to have anything extra to help track our social media engagements.

Cons: The social listening feature on Sprinklr is ok. Their listening software does as pretty good job or tracking mentions on social but if you want to track the whole internet, you're going to need some extra help.

• Reviewed on 2020-09-17
Danielle B.
social media manager
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-04-08

"Robust features - but hard to navigate on your own"

Comments: Overall Sprinklr is a powerful tool if you can learn how to squeeze all you can out of the software, but for that, it requires a lot of training and implementation time

Pros: Features are robust, you can schedule content as well as manage to advertise directly through Sprinklr itself without having to manage content within each platform. 1 stop shop for all your social and advertising needs.

Cons: Expensive requires a lot of implementation time, need to have a representative fly out to train your team.

• Reviewed on 2019-04-08
Adam M.
Chief executive officer
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-25

"Reliable tool to have control all over the social media"

Comments: We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool.
Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

Pros: No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one
Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening
Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

Cons: A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

• Reviewed on 2020-10-25
Sales and Customer Manager
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-30

"Sprinklr"

Comments: When used for social listening purposes, it's a good tool. Social media management, not the ideal one.

Pros: I like the research and insight features. It helps me understand my audience and come up easily with solutions.

Cons: Don't really like the social media manager interface, it's not intuitive. Customer service is also veeeery slow.

• Reviewed on 2021-04-30
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-19

"Great software"

Comments: I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

Pros: This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

Cons: The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-19
Owner / Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-27

"Great platform, okay customer service"

Comments: Great software. We use for many clients. If CS approved, it'd be great.

Pros: This tool is easy to use. New members of our team are easily onboarded on to the software and can work autonomously.

Cons: The customer service team is not very good. Should you run into a technical error, it will take a long time to fix.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-27
Correspondence
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-06-20

"Customer Care use is easy to use"

Comments: It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

Pros: They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

Cons: You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

• Reviewed on 2018-06-20
Pamela S.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-16

"A must for any social media/account manager"

Pros: I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

Cons: In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-16
Celexsy A.
Event Marcom and audience engagement
  • Reviewed on 2019-10-23

"Sprinkler helps push marketing"

Comments: It has been used friendly and awesome. Saved me lots of time!

Pros: The ease and ability to schedule or draft social media posts for certain business channels is quite amazing.

Cons: No qualms with this software. It is very user friendly. Reporting is great, too. We can search with filters.

• Reviewed on 2019-10-23
Maritza M.
Digital Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2016-10-14

"A great tool for moderation and content management!"

Comments: The team has used it with multiple clients in order to gain insights for the listening module, set up alerts, and measure. We also work to manage all content through Sprinklr.

Pros: Great for creating filters and different ways to cut and slice the mentions data.
The moderation team can efficiently see all conversations and respond within the tool.
The content is easy to upload and manage.
The overview for social listening also works great to provide high-level and more in-depth analytics.

Cons: For someone who has limited knowledge of social queries and Boolean logic, it can be hard to get used to the set-up to create queries and keywords. Depending on your mentions limit, you might not be able to track all competitor conversations.

• Reviewed on 2016-10-14
Alison B.
Social media manager
Public Policy, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-14

"Fun and engaging"

Pros: The dynamic presentation, eye catching and informative windows are great for events, would be practical.

Cons: Cost for our small international organization would be too high, would need a budget version of Sprinklr.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-03-14
Art Director
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-26

"Need for some improvements"

Comments: The Sprinkler is very useful for companies and brands to allow Community Managers to control their social networks safely, but it has limitations and depending on the social network in, it can be even more complicated. Despite this, he is able to report good reports and also has a support interested in bringing improvements to the tool.

Pros: What I like most about Sprinkler, is that it allows the control of all social media accounts, of a company or brand, in the same software. It has options to include tags in the contents, to generate reports with practicality.

Cons: It is a complex tool with a high learning curve. It is difficult to understand all the possibilities that it has, and at the same time, it does not seem to have some management options that would be fundamental. Depending on the social network it is even more limited, as in the case of Linkedin. It's easier when you need it for simpler actions like posts, comments and sharing. In addition, it does not have translations into other languages, which is also a limiting factor.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-26
Nicole M.
Graphic Designer
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-02-12

"Still Learning"

Comments: Still learning

Pros: The convenience of posting to multiple platforms

Cons: Still trying to figure out what everything does

• Reviewed on 2019-02-12
Kasandra F.
Student
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-29

"Good once you get it working"

Pros: The ability to make one post that will seamlessly connect to multiple platforms is great. I like having them all connected.

Cons: I did not like the experience I had with customer service. Had some issues getting it to work with instagram and waited for help through e-mail.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-29
Ksenia B.
HR manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-11

"My experience with Sprinklr"

Comments: We're able to promptly and effectively respond to all social media inquiries across all of the social media websites we utilize for our business. Along with this, we can quickly pull analytical insights to determine what it and is not working for us.

Pros: How it combines all social media sites. Rather than having to search through each social media platform, potentially missing key comments by users, Sprinklr brings all of those comments into one, easy to use platform. Additionally, Sprinklr allows you to use tagging, which makes for easy analytical reviews with specific campaigns being currently run as well as comparison to previous campaigns.

Cons: Still working out some glitches. Instagram direct messages do not currently pull through and that would be very helpful if that was resolved.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-11
Marketing Services Consultant
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-08-08

"Everything A Big Business Needs"

Comments: If you can afford it, I'd reccomend getting every module from Sprinklr to help manage your social media. But you have to have a dedicated team to learn and manage it and use it every day, otherwise it's a waste of money.

Pros: You can do EVERYTHING from Sprinklr. It has features and modules that can easily make it your one-stop shop for marketing.

Cons: It's an ever-growing platform, so you'll occasionally run into bugs. That wouldn't be an issue if Support wasn't understaffed, causing some tickets to not get picked up right away, or be sent off to the engineering team for months.

• Reviewed on 2018-08-08
Hamza E.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-09

"Good but expensive"

Pros: Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

Cons: After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

• Reviewed on 2019-08-09
Daniel H.
Brand Marketing
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-06-13

"Awesome social automation platform. Insane amount of features, and plenty of customizable options."

Pros: Management team and customer service is outstanding. As they build their product, you can genuinely tell they want to succeed. The product is extremely flexible, and able to meet the needs of a wide array of users on a social team - from designers, who can directly upload assets into a repository, to copywriters, who can upload copy into the posts for approval, etc. Reporting is outstanding, and covers off all major needs of an enterprise social team.

Cons: The occasional bug, but nothing a quick refresh can't solve. Biggest issue is some of the less intuitive features or questions are not able to be answered by their reps since they are still learning the product. However, their response time is always exceptional and they continue to work on the issue or education until there is a solve. Finally, we were fortunate enough to shell out for the enterprise solution, but it is on the expensive side. More cost effective credentialing significantly impact the features, which is a bummer for teams who can't afford the top level tiers.

• Reviewed on 2017-06-13
Senior Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 2019-01-04

"super scheduler"

Pros: i really like all of the features offered by sprinklr. So easy to schedule content and not have to worry about pushing it live yourself. Tagging features help determine best performing content and analytics aspect is very helpful. Platform is extra helpful if you have an Instagram business profile because it will pull in your IG story metrics. Otherwise, those will not be captured and you need to pull manually.

Cons: creating widgets in the analytics function can be tricky and not always the easiest to set up. Once you get the hang of it, you're golden and ready to dive into your performance.

• Reviewed on 2019-01-04
Will L.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2017-08-15

"A social deck that works!"

Pros: I love how it can be used to monitor and respond to the high volume of conversations happening across multiple social media channels. Separate message traffic into queues and set workflows to route conversations to the right teams. Tag messages using custom macros and rules and view conversation threads.

Cons: Doesn't capture all social media platforms and I feel the reporting could be a little more robust and have more KPI trackers.

• Reviewed on 2017-08-15
Digital Manager
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-11-09

"Sprinklr is trying to be too many things at the same time."

Pros: It's very extensive as a publishing and monitoring platform, but one runs the risk of getting lost in the proverbial forest. Custom dashboards for monitoring, custom dashboards for reporting, it has a steep learning curve. But once you're in, it's one of the most in-depth monitoring platforms available.

Cons: Steep learning curve, tries to be too many things at the same time without ever really focusing on one element. Customer support is mediocre at best.

• Reviewed on 2017-11-09
Courtney C.
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com
Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-12-03

"Great Options, Takes Time to Understand"

Comments: My overall experience has been good. When I do get confused with implementation I’m able to find answers online or ask for help through their support.

Pros: I like that this program allows you to create different captions based on what platform you are going to use. Unlike with other platforms for scheduling, I do not need to copy and paste. Instead, I can customize each caption while posting.

Cons: I found this platform a little harder to grasp at first. It has a lot of functionality, however, that functionality is a little overwhelming when first implementing the software.

• Reviewed on 2019-12-03