About Bloomerang

Bloomerang’s donor management software helps fundraisers save more time, raise more funds, and do more good.

Learn more about Bloomerang

Pros:

Bloomerang is easy to use, their costumer service is fast and efficient and they offer useful resources and webinars. They also have great price options for varying business sizes.

Cons:

The automated surveys could be revised. I wish you could edit them because the lapsed one has offended some donors so we have stopped using it.

Bloomerang ratings

4.6
4.8
4.4
4.6

9.1/10

Bloomerang has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 1,198 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bloomerang before?

Filter reviews (1,198)

Jeff
Jeff
Director of Mission Advancement in U.S.

Excellent for Most Non-Profits

Comments: At a prior non-profit, I switched them from Raiser's Edge (desktop) to Bloomerang. I gained a ton of features and saved quite a bit. The conversion was painless. I've only had to contact support a few times and they have always been extremely helpful.
In my current role, I set them up with Bloomerang as their first database.
I have also recommended it on multiple occasions.

Pros:

Bloomerang is intuitive and easy to use. Creating and reporting with custom field has never been easier and really allows you to customize it to your needs rather than using a standard field for something else. The ability to create embedded forms is a lifesaver. The integrated email capabilities save me from having to purchase another solution like Constant Contact. Plus, these interactions are automatically recorded in the donor/prospects data file. The integrated DonorSearch option is convenient, useful and cost-effective.

Cons:

If my organization ran a ton of events, I'm not sure this would be my optimal solution. Currently, there is only one level of access - so I can't let a Board Member in to look around because any accidental changes they make would be permanent. I know that Bloomerang is working on this though.

Alternatives Considered: Neon CRM, DonorPerfect, Salsa CRM and Little Green Light

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: Price, convenience, flexibility, cloud-based, ease-of-use.

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Ease of use, integrated forms/email/DonorSearch, custom fields

kimberly
Director Program Support in U.S.
Higher Education Software, 2-10 Employees

Just keeps getting better and better!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Great donor tracking and ability to document all interactions- even emails from an outside program. This is very important!

Pros:

Like the ease of use and ability to customize, although it can be a bear to figure out exactly how you want to use it.

Cons:

Wish we could permanently add in all the different military ranks as titles, they only have a few, and each service has their own way of abbreviating, so it's a chore to not have them included in the dropdown.

katrina
consultant in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed

Bloomerang is useful for smaller nonprofits

3.0 5 days ago New

Comments: For my smaller nonprofit clients Bloomerang is a cost effective and easy to use CRM.

Pros:

Bloomerang is easy to use--intuitive and the canned reports are foundational.

Cons:

Creating custom reports is time consuming and its particularly difficult to run year over year reports.

Ian
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Very satisfied customer! I would recommend 100% to any nonprofit!

Comments: Transitioning to new donor management software is always a bit scary because of how valuable donor information is to any nonprofit, but the customer service/transition team was excellent and communicated incredibly well throughout the whole process. Everything from pricing to the timeline was laid out and explained very well. Overall the process could not have gone any better, now two + years in we are still very happy.

Pros:

This software is very user friendly. I have used three other donor management platforms in my career and all were more complicated than they needed to be concerning donor management and reporting - Bloomerang has been great on these fronts. Training new staff and interns on the software has been super easy as well.

Cons:

There really is not a feature that we do not like or anything that has caused us any real concern in using.

Alternatives Considered: Virtuous

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: Three main reasons: user friendly, price, and customer service.

Switched From: DonorPerfect

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Relationships formed over time with people in the company. A hard sell approach was never used, they answered all my questions and so giving it a shot was the logical next step.

Amanda
President in U.S.

Full featured system

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We love Bloomerang. I've never been able to say that about other CRM packages we have used. Even our volunteers are able to get in and do meaningful work with this system. It' isn't cheap, but it is a very high quality system.

Pros:

This is the first system we have used that is both easy to learn AND works well with other software packages. They have great partnerships with peer to peer platforms and are continuously improving the software.

Cons:

I'd like it to track deceased contacts a little better. (You can mark them as deceased, but it doesn't note a date, and some other little things like that.) Their mobile app could be more full-featured.

Samkk
Director of Resource Development in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Bloomerang is a great resource

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Bloomerang is a perfect fit for our tracking purposes. And the customer support is always very responsive and helps us with any questions we have.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. I like the focus it keeps on overall donor retention and easy to read dashboards for each donor that give a snapshot of their overall engagement.

Cons:

We use the software for both donor tracking and volunteer engagement. The only drawback is there is not a way to segment these two things, where donation information could be kept not visible to those using it for volunteer management.

Katlyn
Development Database Coordinator in U.S.
Veterinary Software, 51-200 Employees

Animal Welfare Nonprofit and Bloomerang

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It's been a great experience! Bloomerang support is helpful, they're webinars are informative. I feel like I learn something new from the source every day. They are also very willing to help out with whatever we need.

Pros:

I love that this software integrates so well with other softwares. We use QGiv as our main payment processor, and it quickly updates in Bloomerang to show real time donations on donor's profiles.

Cons:

I can't say that I love the rigidness of some of the features. Some of the features leave for ultimatums to be made, and for nonprofits looking to clean and improve their data, you have to make sacrifices sometimes.

Angie
Nonprofit Development in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Bloomerang is a game changer for our small nonprofit

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Thanks to Bloomerang, we are finally able to give our donors the attention and love they deserve. As a result, we've seen donations increase (both in number and amount), and our donor retention rate has increased by 26%.

Pros:

Bloomerang has changed our nonprofit's fundraising game. As a small nonprofit with a tight budget, Bloomerang is an affordable tool for fundraising and donor management. The software is easy to implement, the tools are indispensable and a breeze to use, and the customer service and continuing education components are top notch.

Cons:

We've yet to encounter any features that we don't love. We'd love to see more tools to expand monthly/recurring giving (such as a form dedicated to only monthly giving), but are confident that Bloomerang will continue to develop these tools.

Kalianne
Advancement Coordinator in U.S.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees

Excellent platform for nonprofits

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My experience with Bloomerang is excellent! I highly recommend it for nonprofits.

Pros:

Bloomerang is very easy to use and has excellent customer service and self-help videos on demand.

Cons:

The customizable forms are great but there are so many other platforms that create more appealing forms.

Hamsa
Donor Services Specialist in U.S.
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees

User-Friendly Software

Comments: Other than the one con mentioned above, I have loved using Bloomerang. I have been working as a non-profit database person for almost ten years now and I cannot see wanting to change software programs anytime soon.

Pros:

As someone who works at a non-profit, the biggest pro of Bloomerang is how user-friendly it is. Anyone, at any level of software experience, can look at the database and learn information about our donors. They can also learn how to use the software quickly and efficiently. Bloomerang's customer service is also amazing. They always get back to us right away and since I'm in the software all day, it takes a weight off knowing they are there to assist.

Cons:

As my organization's admin, the biggest con right now is the Relationships Tab, specifically when it comes to organizations. Not being able to assign multiple contacts and categories of contacts makes things difficult. We are a small organization so I'm able to work around it as best as I can, but we usually have one contact for grants who we need to contact via email and another contact for acknowledgement letters. Sometimes we even have a third contact at an organization who is our employee giving and volunteer contact. There is currently no way to differentiate who we want to send a communication to without adjusting it manually. This is the biggest downside and the biggest complaint I get from Development Officers.

Amanda
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees

Highly Recommended Program

Pros:

We switched to Bloomerang as an organization around a year ago. This program is intuitive and user friendly. The transition between programs was flawless and simple on our end. The data is well organized and easy to access. Our previous program required chatting with a representative every time we needed to create a report - however this program is easy to use and we've rarely had to use the chat feature! The times we've used the customer service chat have been fabulous. The people are friendly and very helpful! The training is excellent. We love how it tracks our fundraising goals and how simple the online donation form was to create. I also enjoy using the email blast feature - this has helped us reach out to our supporters in a new, easy way!

Cons:

I honestly don't have any suggestions at this point. This program is better than we hoped for.

Alternatives Considered: Network for Good

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: eTapestry was unhelpful, unengaged and we could not effectively use the program. After our three year contract, we knew we needed something better.

Switched From: Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Based on our specific supporters, we felt Bloomerang would be a better fit. Network for Good seems like a good program for more tech-savvy individuals, however our supporter base is much older and the extra tech was unnecessary for us.

Jennifer
Director of Philanthropy and Strategic Partnerships in U.S.
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Ease of use and excellent support

Comments: CEC was brand new to fundraising when I arrived and having a true CRM with donate page and payment processing functionality was the primary objective. Tracking gifts has been easy as has reporting. The moves management structure and tools ie notes, interactions , task reminders are excellent. Working on an import currently to begin engaging with alumni. Have had excellent support throughout. I also like your many webinars.

Pros:

Intuitive and easy to deploy, like the interface with its plain language and clean, clear graphics and look/feel of the site. Easy data entry. Easy to schedule reports. Customer support is excellent. Donate pages easy to set up once workarounds were developed for our environment.

Cons:

CEC is unique in that it is like 9 separate orgs under one umbrella. Being forced into one name on our donate pages was a challenge but we were able to find a workaround, although it was clunky and time consuming to do. The donate form isn't the most attractive and I don't like being forced into those impact statements. Understand why they are there but as a public charter school it's harder to devise such one to one menu options. In fact it encourages/trains people into transactional fundraising mentalities away from the importance of relationships and story.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: I knew Salesforce was way too expensive and complex for our start up needs. The marketing team was looking at it so I was encouraged to as well but it was never a serious contender. I had previously set up grant management tracking in Excel. Individual donors have only been acquired since using Bloomerang to set up donate pages.

Lisa
Development Director in U.S.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Very Pleased with this Product

Comments: Bloomerang is simple, intuitive, playful, and inviting. The few problems I have had have been solved very easily through Online Chat. Online Chat is SUCH a wonderful feature - as a brand new development officer, it gave me confidence to explore the software and try solutions first, because even thought the Help & Videos is a great feature, sometimes you just need to chat live with an expert. Especially when time is of the essence. I really am so thrilled with the responsiveness of the chat team!

Pros:

I was brand new to fundraising/development when I started at my organization. My predecessor had used a different CRM and I found it very clunky and complicated. I immediately started looking around for a replacement. I found Bloomerang through their online webinars, did more research and vetting, and ending up switching as soon as I could.

Cons:

As I've gotten used to the software, I'm so in love with it I can't think of anything I would improve!

Charity
Director of Development in U.S.
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Powerful/Intuitive tool at a great price

Comments: Bloomerang has been so helpful to us as an organization and being able to pull clean data and prospect research effectively has changed the game for us. Their customer service has always been very knowledgeable supportive and friendly. I have recommended Bloomerang to several organizations and they have come back to thank me after making the switch.

Pros:

Report pulling, campaign, and appeal management. Donor management, prospect research, best practices.

Cons:

no form for earned income, app is not easy to use

Alternatives Considered: Neon CRM and Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: ineffective product and very expensive.

Switched From: Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: We were preparing for a capital campaign and expanding our major gift program so I liked that Bloomerang's greatest strength is moves management. Also, I think adding on the donor search feature is crucial for any organization looking to increase major giving. Their customer service really impressed me throughout the migration process and we saved more money than expected in the long-run because we've been able to use their email marketing tool. Finally, the fact that Bloomerang has worked with world renowned fundraisers on best practices is very appealing. They seem committed to implementing as many best-practice tools as possible. Super helpful

Erika
Director of Marketing & Communications in U.S.
Museums & Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Bloomerang is Wonderful

Comments: My overall experience with Bloomerang has been wonderful. The functionality has been smooth, a time saver, and a wiz as helping my team and I interact with donors. I was thrilled that the software is so easy to use that I did not have to invest a bunch of time into teaching our new head of development when they were hired--they easily figured everything out on their own with very minimal coaching. Not only that, when a problem was encountered, the support staff has been some of the best support staff I have called--they have fixed our issues every time.

Pros:

The features that have been most impactful to our small organization has been the seamless functionality of the Bloomerang Software. Drop down menus and easy to navigate dashboard has made the donor interactions easy and shorter on time than other software we have used.

Cons:

Of the great things I have encountered using this software, one downside has been the amount of customization included in giving forms. I have mild experience with CSS and coding--so I don't feel confident creating my own, but it would be nice to at least manage the font or bolding of event sponsorships so they stand out. As they are now, every level of sponsorship for my event is a paragraph of text with the amount smushed into the description of that they get at that sponsorship level.

Alternatives Considered: Handbid, OneCause and GiveSmart

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Several factors justified our purchase. Being a non-profit it was a cost to ease of use ratio that drew us to Bloomerang the most. Some of the other software we looked at has a lot of functionality to go along with a decent price tag but had huge learning curves, that at the time we could not work with.

Leng
Director of Operations in U.S.

Using Bloomerang for 5+ year and still happy with it

Comments: My overall experience has been good. Honestly, we've been shopping around because another department of our organization would like to have a better CRM approach for ticketing events, but there are not many options out there that will offer what Bloomerang offers for that price. So, we are still sticking with Bloomerang for a while.

Pros:

i like the most that they are continuously improving it in a way that anybody can tell. I love the efficiency of email campaign. It shows you who opened emails, who click on the links, who unsubscribed, etc. Many valuable information. Also the delivery email rate is higher that other competitors like Mailchimp. I like how easy to deploy this software is in both a computer and a cellphone.

Cons:

The graphic design features. Even though this has improved considerably during the last 3 years it still not has good has other softwares. For example the fonts are very limited, which disrupts the branding of the organization.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Service Cloud, PatronManager CRM, Arts People and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: None of them can offer a better price and in some cases not even a better experience. Plus Bloomerang is a local company with GREAT customer support and that matters for us.

Jim
CEO in U.S.

Bloomerang review

Comments: Easy to use and generate meaningful results. Easy to see progress and where we stand.

Pros:

Really love the UI. The timeline is clear and intuitive. Donor summary is also very well laid out. It would be good if it could be configured by the user. The same comment applies to the organization dashboard, user configurability is needed. Very much appreciate the donor stewarding suggestions on the dashboard. Report generation is about the most intuitive I've seen and allows you to download into Excel with two clicks. Also the forms make out website a real resources for staff, volunteers, and donors. Also, once you get the hang of it importing is really easy too.

Cons:

Not a good software for tracking volunteer activities. Apart from logging hours, the tracking, scheduling are really awkward work-arounds. Really want to configure the organization dashboard as well.

Alternatives Considered: Kindful, DonorPerfect, Salsa CRM and Little Green Light

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: Gift entry and report generation were painful. Support was poor.

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: It was intuitive. At the time we purchased it, it was a really good price so the value was great.

Connie
Director of Development in U.S.

Great non-profit CRM

Comments: One of the biggest benefits for our staff is the ability for all to be able to use the system at the same time, and any changes made in the files are immediately stored and accessible. Obviously this was not the case when we were using an Excel spreadsheet for our record keeping. The ability to add a donor's picture to their file is also a great benefit. We have thousands of supporters and appreciate being able to have reference for who they are, especially prior to an event we are attending. Bloomerang is available anytime, anywhere online. So I can open a file on my phone in an instant to reference a picture, an address or phone number, a recent donation, or to know the giving level of a particular donor.

Pros:

We are a small agency with 5 employees. We used to use a spreadsheet to track all donations for our agency. After much searching and comparing, we chose Bloomerang as the best option to manage our donor data base. At the time, we wanted to add pictures of our donors for familiarity, but that was not yet available. We were told that would be added in the future, and within the year, it was an added feature in Bloomerang. It is one of our favorite features now. The system is very user-friendly, and anytime we need assistance, or have a question, the Bloomerang staff is very responsive in the live "chat" option and always very helpful. The online free training that is continually available is also great. We recently hired a new staff member who has access to all the beginning level training as well.

Cons:

One feature that I would like to have, that is not available, is the option to upload a WORD document to send in an email blast. The templates for newsletters, etc. is fine, but sometimes I want to send an event flyer or other custom documents that cannot be loaded in the system.

Jacquie
Community Engagement Director in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

So glad we switched to Bloomerang!

Comments: We are a better Community Engagement team because of Bloomerang. We are growing our individual fundraising and using the tool to help us plan and track and raise more money. The auto surveys, email tracking, grant management, notes and reports are all huge improvements over other systems we have used. We frequently express our happiness with Bloomerang and gratitude for having found the system.

Pros:

Our team is using Bloom (as we call it) to track our activity and our fundraising. We have set up Major Gift and Grant Management. We use the surveys. We track emails. We are frequent attendees at webinars. I call it another member of the team, a very valuable one at that. The support is excellent too. We have depended on it often in our first year. And , the Bloom team is open to user ideas on how the product might be better.

Cons:

Any glitches along the way were solved thanks to the excellent support - by call or live chat.

Keith
Development Manager in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Best product I've used out of the box!

Comments: I am absolutely thrilled with Bloomerang! Not only does everything work out of the box with this software, but the technical support is AMAZING!!! I've never worked with a better technical support team for any product. Ever. There are not many people familiar with fundraising in the rural area we operate out of, so I wanted to find a product that would guide you along the way in case I ever left and the next person coming in didn't know what to do. If you follow their prompts (and take their free classes) you will be successful. Our previous software didn't have any reporting capabailities (why were we even using it? IDK) so when we switched over I loved getting to generate my own reports. And because they focus on Donor Retention, we actually saw our retention rate increase from 33% to 42% in 9 months!

Pros:

This platform is super easy to use, and will meet all of your basic needs right out of the box. So many other platforms require days of setup and customization, not Bloomerang. Everything works the way it is supposed to without needing to know how to do backend coding or extensive customizations. But perhaps the thing I like the best is that it prompts the Development Team on actions to take, who to reach out to, and areas to keep an eye on. It's like putting on the bumper guards at the bowling alley so you'll always be successful if you actually use the software.

Cons:

My least favorite thing about the software is when you have to search out other products to do simple tasks. Really it only impacts one place - online forms, which includes online giving. The forms built into Bloomerang are fully functional but very basic. I'd like to have the option to be able to customize the forms without having to find another product to use.

Maranne McDade
Philanthropy, 2-10 Employees

Bloomerang 2 years later

Comments: We have been very satisfied.

Pros:

The web-based interface is fantastic. The evolution of flexibility and email marketing agility is not growing as fast as our organization's ability to maximize it. But, at this price point, Bloomerang has proven to be a very useful mechanism for volunteer engagement, donor development and stewardship, and for developing reports to enable us to better steward our donors and increase the number of donors overall..

Cons:

Bloomerang is a little clunky. As we have gotten better at using it, our end-user satisfaction has lowered. We know more and want to be able to do more. For example, navigating in and out of email templates and copying and searching for past templates used is slow and multi-step, requiring back to the beginning navigation. Online forms development and email creation are somewhat "clunky".

Alternatives Considered: Flipcause, GiftWorks and Network for Good

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: Gift works was not web-based and limited our staff access to information.

Switched From: GiftWorks

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: ease of web-based access and user interface were big reasons!

Ruth Ann
Business Manager in U.S.

Valuable technology for Nonprofit Business

Comments: The planning to set up our donor base with Bloomerang took months. The migration of data to Bloom was difficult. However, we had the constant help of a Bloomerang specialist to help us with the program set up and launching. I give credit to our own administrators for setting things up meaningfully. To get quality results from Bloomerang, the users MUST set the program up correctly in the first place. After that, there will still be a learning curve. Now that we are 2 1/2 years into Bloom, we rely on it for all our donor activity. We also use the QBO syncronizing feature. It is great

Pros:

Ease of data entry. Security. Multi-user capability. Ease of record keeping

Cons:

The steep learning curve for beginners.

Alternatives Considered: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: We need a comprehensive donor program for reporting to our donors, for recording our donations to share with the accounting side of our administration, and for fundraising. Bloomerang work superbly for us.

Switched From: Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Cost and customer support

Kevin
Marketing & Communications Manager in U.S.

Easy to use interface

Comments: One of the best things about Bloomerang is there customer support. It is very easy to call them and get a very knowledgeable person that works directly for the company. After talking to them, they email you with what was discussed to make it easier to go back and follow directions.

Pros:

I like that Bloomerang is very easy to use and understand. In today's society, we have incredible technology and constant updates that fill up our news feeds and dashboards to the point where it gets confusing at times. Bloomerang does a good job making everything look super clean and easy to read. Not only that, it's easy to find something in the reports section because the reports are very straightforward to understand how they work.

Cons:

Compared to other programs, they don't have a beautiful online form which is why we use another 3rd party that also works with Bloomerang. There are also more steps to take to send a thank you email. These aren't big things but sometimes I wish that updates would come out sooner.

Kelly
CEO in U.S.

You Don't Have To Spend A Lot To Get A Lot

Comments: This has been a great tool for a small organization to utilize. Whenever we have questions or problems using the tool, the team at Bloomerang has been very accessible and helpful. I appreciate that we can "chat" or ask for a call back without having to rifle through the help library when we have a specialized question.

Pros:

This is a very user friendly software package that allows you to manage donor relationships. I love that it's connected to communications software so you can send targeted emails/newsletters/etc and it tracks engagement. We also have access to DonorSearch, which usually costs boku bucks and out of the price range normally for a small nonprofit like ours. Now we can do donor research without it breaking our bank. I also like that you can set up tasks to help remind you about connecting with specific donors.

Cons:

I don't like that when you set up a business and enter someone's name associated with the business, that you can't easily search for that person by name. It seems only the individual name search works this way. My work around is to search using email addresses, but sometimes I don't know that. It would also be lovely to tie business giving to each person's account who is connected to that business (if the gifts are corporate gifts). This way, I might be dealing with someone in accounting about a gift by a bank, but I have to go through multiple bank employee names of file before I find who authorized a specific gift.

Alternatives Considered: DonorPerfect

Reasons for Choosing Bloomerang: Functionality and features

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Price point and features where what sold us on this product.

Mary
Consultant in U.S.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Bloomerang - Big Bang for your Non-Profit CRM Buck!

Comments: Great company to do business with! Had a very positive experience starting with the sales team, on through implementation and going live. We budgeted for some customization related to our website donation page and e-newsletters--well worth the money. Fantastic customer support since going live! Triggers for 1st time donor calls are a big plus for getting the engagement and donor retention ball rolling. Looking forward to using DonorSearch more--pricing on that is a real bargain!

Pros:

Bloomerang's functionality, ease of use and flexibility were deemed very important for a small non-profit with zero database experience. Having all grant and donor data in one location has made the organization much more efficient with regard to mailings and e-communications! Love the flexibility of being able to edit individual acknowledgment letters. Bloomerang’s focus on donor retention practices and engagement stand to strengthen donor relationships and increase revenue. Finally, significant value and opportunity are represented in the DonorSearch add-on to conduct prospect research and enhance major gift pursuit.

Cons:

Be sure to factor in adequate implementation costs, especially if your organization is new to data conversion. While Bloomerang offers great small shop pricing for organizations with few donors and small budgets, in terms of implementation I would recommend, and budget for, either their customized conversion or a basic conversion with the help of a consultant. This is too important an investment for folks who are already short on time, and in this case, the needed expertise. So not really a con, more like a reality check if you are new to database software. Multiple tributes within a single gift seem problematic and could use improvement.

Alternatives Considered: Neon CRM, Keela and Blackbaud eTapestry

Reasons for Switching to Bloomerang: Bloomerang's functionality, ease of use and flexibility were deemed very important for a non-profit with zero database experience. Competitive pricing incentives and superior customer support ratings were also critical to a final decision. Significant value and opportunity are represented in the DonorSearch add-on to conduct prospect research and enhance major gift pursuit. Finally, additional value flows from the free Fundraising Standard scholarship.