About Helpjuice

Knowledge Base Software Designed To Reduce Support. Fully brandable, includes Analytics, Instant Intelligent Search, Multiple Languages

Learn more about Helpjuice

Pros:

Cons:

Hard to find something without messaging support.

Helpjuice ratings

4.6
4.8
4.4
4.7

9.2/10

Helpjuice has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 77 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Helpjuice before?

Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Product Manager in Israel

Best knowledge base tool I could find!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our main with our previous knowledge base was the difficulty to find a relevant article and the general layout and design of the tool. With Helpjuice we get a state-of-the-line dynamic search engine that swiftly displays relevant results. Helpjuice comes with multiple themes which you can use and in case you would like to customize the look of the theme, you can do that by yourself or ask the help of Helpjuice's design team.

Pros:

They also provide full customization service to change the look of the knowledge base per your product's design.

Cons:

Admin dashboard could a few more features and tweaks (but Helpjuice offers to customize the admin screens as well!)

Andrew N.
Technical Support LEad in Canada

Helpjuice is a Knowledge Base Champion!

5 10 months ago

Comments: We are aiming to reduce duplicate questions and topics for support and provide an easy to use option for our customers to find answers to widely asked questions. Helpjuice has made this possible and done so in a way that was easy to implement and maintain.

Pros:

We love the searchability, the ease of category management and the article editor. The ability to request customization is highly favored and Helpjuice has met all of requests swiftly and perfectly. The Article Planner makes it easy to understand what customers are not finding and how to better title or write articles for customers.

Cons:

The article export could be improved to make it easier to mass export articles into indiviudal documents and also exporting in word docs would be nice too!

Guy M.
Head of customer success in Israel
Machinery, 201-500 Employees

Experimnted with many Knowledge base products - this is by far number #1

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

Has all features others have and more. Super agile product Crazy support team and personal customisation

Cons:

Their logo ;) I really didnt find cons. I'm sure some stuff will be missing as I progress working with the tool but I am sure and can see that their team are super product-customer responsive - super important for me.

Raychel J.
Knowledge Manager in U.S.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

We need to add more features

3 6 years ago

Comments: Ease of use would be enhanced just by adding a search bar to an open article and Microsoft Word editing within the article.

Pros:

clean design

Cons:

Missing: Feedback option from internal users Start ratings from external users Font size choice or consistency Word type editing for articles Internal users favorites list Internal users search history Add links to jump to certain parts of articles ex: mobile vs PC Access to search bar when in an open article Video ability New article request function from user

Marco A.
Marco A.
Director of Customer Experience in U.S.

Great first impression

5 3 years ago

Comments: The support team is outstanding. There is no back and forth. They understand the issue you describe and they fix it. Their customization services aer fast and reliable.

Pros:

It's so easy to customize by having direct access to the HTML and CSS files in addition to the themes/templates they provide. You can build a complex solution and integrate email support, SSO, subdomains, etc. or a very basic knowledge base.

Cons:

We've been live for just a few days and haven't faced any challenge other than having to learn how to use a new tool.

Sparsh C.
Product Implementation Consultant in India
Financial Services Software, 51-200 Employees

Great product overall, but scope for improvement

4 last year

Comments: Using the platform has been a very wholesome experience. It was a great learning experience and we understood lots of things from a product point of view. Most other products we saw didn't appeal as much to us because Helpjuice had been such a good knowledge base!

Pros:

Content management at Helpjuice is great. The platform brings out great value in terms of giving user permissions and content creation across different stakeholders within an organisation. The relationship manager was always available one call away, and has been a great value add-on to the product. To top it all, the product is extremely well priced for the features being provided- its a bargain! I would recommend this product 100%! Good job guys.

Cons:

Content creation could be more dynamic. Providing references to PDF, PPT, XLS documents within articles could be improved.

Dan C.
Dan C.
Director Of Information Technology in U.S.
Wholesale, 201-500 Employees

Helpjuice is the Best Bang for Your Buck when it Comes to Knowledge Management!

5 10 months ago

Comments: The Helpjuice Team is great to work with. They are eager to please, and were very helpful with customization my site. Overall, I'm excited to have a Knowledge Management Solution on this caliber in my portfoloio.

Pros:

Feature rich and cost effective. This software was easy to setup and provides a great experience for our users. The integration with Microsoft Teams was really easy to setup.

Cons:

Categorization takes some time to get used to, but once you've got it, it makes complete sense.

David M.
Vice-President in Canada

Amazing product

5 3 years ago

Comments: My team was impress. No more document all over the network hard to find to share knowledge.

Pros:

Easy to use Friendly Interface. The content is indexed so fast

Cons:

The editor might gain a few more feature in future Some search option can be optimise

Jason R.
Jason R.
IT Coordinator in U.S.
Financial Services Software, 11-50 Employees

Help Juice is amazing

5 3 years ago

Comments: I think the help juice team is amazing and they are always available with any questions and are so open to feedback. They may be a smaller team but they are brilliant and are customer service oriented. they are open to feedback and its nice that they show their roadmap

Pros:

I love the software, it was so easy to implement, the team was available to help at any time. you can get this up in running in under an hour. they offer to import any current documentation you may have already to help with implementation. It is super easy to use and they provide amazing tools to control the look and feel of a knowledge base article. I like that you can relate articles to one another, you can apply keywords. we have a special keyword for new hires that way they can read a bunch of articles during their orientation. love the customizable website they provide to give you a googlish web page that looks like your website.

Cons:

really nothing. the software just works and it does the job

Justin S.
Technical Advisor in U.S.

Great online Knowledge Base software.

5 8 months ago

Comments: Very professional and willing to help get us up and running. The ease of use of article creation and the customization of the web page is defiantly helps attract our customers.

Pros:

It's ease of setup and use. When they say you will have a knowledge base in five minutes they were right. After creating an account and a few simple steps, we were on our way to creating our new Solution Center. The help from the team to customize our page but give us the flexibility to further modify it to our needs is a welcome feature.

Cons:

My main concern is we can't organize uploaded images, files, and downloads. It would be nice to create folders to separate them according to their respective categories and sub-categories.

MTC Specalist in U.S.
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees

Helpjuice review

5 5 days ago New

Pros:

We use our KB to help the call center agents follow processes and answer questions the customers may have. With Helpjuice, it has been a lot easier for the agents to navigate and find the information they need the first time. Editors can make one article and allow specific sections to be seen by the correct channels.

Cons:

Zendesk integration and Chrome extension needs to be updated.

David M.
Co-Founder in U.S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Knowledge Base Software That Soars

5 7 years ago

Comments: In 1927 Charles Lindbergh became the first person to fly an airplane across the Atlantic.
On his return he was given a ticker-tape parade on the Washington Mall.
He had made the impossible become possible.
How? Because he had a utter, ruthless dedication to his goal.
A SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT
I think if Lindbergh ran a SaaS company today, and was looking for knowledge base ('KB') software, he'd choose HelpJuice. Why? Because they've applied the same level of intellectual and practical discipline (that Lindbergh applied to his dream of flying the Atlantic) to their dream of creating an epoch-defining solution to an un-cracked problem (clunky, over-complex KB software applications).
First, my disclaimer: I'm a co-founder of a tech start up & a customer of HelpJuice, who have been incredibly helpful to me in getting my knowledge base off the ground (a la Lindbergh). Now my qualifications. Before moving into tech I practised law for several years as a litigation / dispute resolution attorney. I learned that creating top class templates of information/resources, more than paid for itself through the delight clients experienced at receiving detailed, actionable legal advice. HelpJuice is the go-to tool in my view to help any SaaS business - your business - achieve this end. EASE OF USE
HelpJuice works like Google/Bing for your KB with a search bar on the home page your home page. If their question isn't answered in the KB, a query lead capture form appears, so you can answer the query & create a template.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & CUSTOMISATION
The Helpjuice customer success team goes out of their way to provide professional services (for free) worth several hundreds of $ (if $1,000s) ensuring you're delighted.
SIMPLICITY IN DESIGN & EXECUTION
If you're looking for an advanced ticketing based customer support system, don't choose HelpJuice. No ticketing system? How can they help me then? Well, HelpJuice decided that the laser-like niche skills required to design and maintain and develop a KB software solution are considerably different from a customer support ticketing software solution. They're right, too.
FUNCTIONALITY
You get:
- Thousands of searches on your KB a month
- dozens of user admin accounts; different role/access segmentation
- customisation of the KB; support pretty much any which way you want it etc.
At the higher end:
- 99% SLA
- localisation
- KB segmentation
- making your KB an internal company site

6 years ago

You're the best, David!

Ischtar T.
Digital Analyst in New Zealand
Broadcast Media, 201-500 Employees

User friendly, adaptable and great customer service

5 2 years ago

Comments: Helpjuice have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Despite being in opposite time zones they always respond promptly and have helped to customize our Knowledgebase exactly as we need it. 10/10 customer service, I couldn't recommend them more.

Pros:

The ability to display an article in multiple categories without duplication. Easy to access an customize the HTML & CSS. The ability to embed an article into another - making it quick and easy to compile master process documents. Unlimited layers for categories. Encrypted URL access so the site remains private but viewers don't need to log in. User friendly editor interface.

Cons:

Image storage is problematic - there is no folder system for images, so they quickly get lost in an endless feed. In the article creation process there is the option to embed an image you previously uploaded, which in theory prevents needing to upload duplicate images, however there is no search functionality in this context which renders the feature almost useless.

Brad C.
Brad C.
Senior Director, Servicing Analytics in U.S.
Financial Services Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great platform for Knowledge Base material

4 3 years ago

Comments: With the addition of the Helpjuice software, we were able to solve a critical need in the Servicing / Customer Service space. Quick access to specific areas within our policy and procedures is critical for servicing our customers. The install of Helpjuice was able to solve that and other regulatory requirements.

Pros:

At Home Point, we have used the Helpjuice software/platform to act as a knowledge base (job aid) for our Customer Service agents to have at their fingertips for frequently asked questions and information. The agents (and admin team) love the ease of use (i.e. search capabilities, UI, etc.) when accessing this information. It is crucial that our agents to be able to access this information quickly when servicing our customer base. The Helpjuice software has been able to deliver that.

Cons:

In my role at Home Point (Senior Direct, Analytics), one area that I think the Helpjuice software could improve upon is within reporting/analytics. While the [admin] site has some metrics that can be provided, the detail, UI, and level of metrics could be improved.

Brian P.
Director of Operations in Canada

Easy to use and customize, great customer service!

4 last year

Comments: Helpjuiced seemed to have the best offering to address all of our needs in a knowledge base tool. The ease of use, customizability and analytics where important factors in choosing Helpjuice. I have been impressed with the level of customer service, whether it was live chat addressing a question about formatting of an article (sent me a video of how specifically address an issue in my article) or working with me to ensure the site looks the way I want with customization requests. I'm happy with our choice to use Helpjuice.

Pros:

- Super easy to get started and launch a great looking knowledge base with minimal work - Article creation and editing is intuitive for new users - Customization is key, either no-code through the built in template and customization requests or with easy access and editing of the code.

Cons:

- Formatting can be challenging when doing something other than text or in-line images. Often this can be addressed directly in the code, but for many users something like formatting a block of text side-by-side with an image can be a struggle. - I'd like to see more functionality of managing article comments and tasks in the platform.

Bill L.
Director of Operations in U.S.

Highly customizable Knowledge Base solution

4 3 years ago

Comments: Pretty good overall. Had a few support kerfuffles but in the end, they came through and were great to work with. By far the best bang for your buck.

Pros:

- Can customize it to basically anything you want it to be - Great personalized support - Fast customization requests - Really good editor - Plenty of themes to choose from - Analytics are great

Cons:

- Can take too much customization to get it to 'feel' right for what you're doing - If you have a private site, sharing articles individually publicly with a client is cumbersome - Full export of site is not great as it exports in excel sheets - No dynamic creation of keywords or related articles - Can't 'continue numbering' in editor - Can't 'copy formatting' in editor - Search results do not contain category 'folders'

Tara M.
Sr. Technical Team Lead in U.S.

Really Good!

4 5 years ago

Comments: A nice userfriendly knowledgebase that my entire team can contribute to.

Pros:

The software is really easy to use and navigate. I love how sleek the reports are as well as the weekly report of our sites health. Overall it's a huge improvement from our last knowledgebase hosted in salesforce

Cons:

Support was a little slow to respond, it took roughly 4 days to get an initial response for an easy how-to. Sometimes the article formats look different from when you're editing it and from when you publish it. I would recommend to customers to keep the format as simple as possible. The other cons are just minor software enhancements like dynamic reporting but nothing has been a blocker or critical issue so far!

5 years ago

Hi Tara, Thanks for the kind review. I'm very sorry it took so long for a response in that one instance! I really feel bummed out about that, as it really never happens. Thanks again for being a customer & for your kind review Emil Hajric, CEO of Helpjuice.com

Will S.
Sales Engineer in U.S.
51-200 Employees

Helpjuice is a perfect Help Center service

4 6 years ago

Comments: We moved to Helpjuice for the following reasons: lots of options, saves us money. What we got however has eclipsed this. We have found Helpjuice to have more features than we expected, important reporting, wonderful customizability, and great customer support. They have been very responsive and willing to work with us through some fairly specific SEO requirements as well. All this for a cost that won't break the bank.

Pros:

Noted in the review

Cons:

We have had some downtime, but this has been limited.

Richard H.
Richard H.
Director of Marketing in U.S.

Quick to get set up, easy to use, and great support!

5 4 years ago

Comments: The help center that came with our customer support software wasn't meeting our needs and we wanted something more flexible that we could fully customize. Helpjuice provides the best of both worlds — an easy to use user interface for people to add/edit articles and the flexibility to amend the code and completely customize the site. Best of all, if there's a specific feature you really want if you ask them they'll get it done.

Pros:

The support is fast and responsive. They are also great at taking feedback and incorporating it into their product. The user experience is clear and simple to use, but — if you want it — you can access the entire backend and customize your site to your specifications.

Cons:

It's currently lacking integrations, e.g. with CRM tools such as Salesforce.

Bryan C.
Technical Support Manager in U.S.
E-Learning, 201-500 Employees

Helpjuice: Fresh squeezed knowledge base goodness!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are new to Helpjuice, but so far the experience has been very pleasant - with quick responses (several other competitors never even bothered to return multiple requests for demo's and meetings, but Helpjuice did so within less than a day!)

Pros:

Price-per-feature was a major consideration - Helpjuice offers a lot of options and customization that other companies break out in to more and more expensive tears or pricing, where you have to pay more to get one feature you may want and a bunch more you don't.

Cons:

While there search is robust, and can search attached PDF files in articles, other competitors have a much more robust search engine, capable of searching just about any file type, including video files. That said, you also have to pay a lot more to get that advanced of a search engine, and the rest of what these competitors offered was not as appealing.

IT Tech II in U.S.
Government Administration, 501-1,000 Employees

Exactly What We Needed

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are using the software to create an internal knowledge base for a local government. Many of our users are not fans of having to learn a new piece of software but the ease of use that Helpjuice provides has made it incredibly easy to implement. We plan on eventually rolling out an external knowledge base for residents and the capabilities that Helpjuice provides will make that task easier than we could have ever hoped.

Pros:

Helpjuice has been an incredible platform to start building our knowledge base. We had been struggling to find a good system that would give us the functionality we needed at a great price. Helpjuice has given us everything we hoped for and more and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. In addition, the customer support is top notch.

Cons:

My only complaint about the software is having a constant pop-up in the bottom right of the screen when I log in to the dashboard.

Marty S.
VP of Customer Success in U.S.
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Very quick to setup, responsive team to assist in loading and customizing your KB.

4 5 years ago

Pros:

Customer service agent was very helpful in getting things setup. He answered all of our questions and assisted us in loading our existing help documents. It has a good interface with Salesforce and creating new content is very intuitive and quick.

Cons:

I would like to see an improved Salesforce integration to be more native and through the App Exchange. It would be great to also see this being Lightning-enabled.

5 years ago

Hi Marty, Thanks for your review -- we are happy to Frontsteps onboard, as a customer. We're indeed a small team of 12 people, and have been doing Enterprise Knowledge Base software for over 7 years. Nothing pains me more when customers look at our strength and take it as a weakness. We've personally made sure we implement as many requests as you have asked for, and have made sure your customer experience is as small & cozy as it can be -- something you cannot get at our competitors.

Nessibeli A.
Trainer in Kazakhstan
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review for knowledge base Helpjuice

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I loved the simpleness of this software. Creating articles was a pleasure and training on this platform was the most easiest part.

Cons:

Well, sometimes had local problems with connecting, but i don't know what was the reason. However, everything is ok.

Ilan M.
CMO in Israel
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Awesome Help Desk!

5 6 years ago

Comments: We needed an automated helpdesk for ClickCease.com. We found dozens of services but we decided to go with HelpJuice due to the great automation features they provided. We are not sorry, we are super happy with the software and it has increased our retention!
The guys at HJ (Emil and the crew) were speedy and efficient with the setup and have been there for us with any question we had. Don't think twice, this is the way to go!

Pros:

The ability to instantly setup Q&A.

Cons:

No livechat automation, but I understand that is in the works.

6 years ago

Massive thanks, Ilan!

Software Engineer in U.S.

Great system for providing support to customers!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

It's an awesome platform for distributing help and information to customers without requiring actual human assistance. Frees up human resources.

Cons:

It's kind of a bear to set up, there is a lot of information that needs to be input for it to be effective.