15 years helping Canadian businesses

About Yonyx

Decision tree driven interactive guides that plug into most CRM systems. Follow business processes in an interactive manner.

Learn more about Yonyx

Pros:

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Cons:

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Yonyx ratings

4.8

9.1/10

Yonyx has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 236 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Yonyx before?

Wes
Wes
Product Support Engineer
Machinery, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Comments: We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Pros:

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Cons:

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir.
Information Services, 10,000+ Employees

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Comments: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Pros:

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

Cons:

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Filipe
Co-Owner in Portugal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Effective tool for managing, sharing and utilizing knowledge

4.0 7 days ago New

Comments: Yonyx has facilitated real-time knowledge sharing. Has given the best experience in this sector.

Pros:

In a world where information is abundant and knowledge is power, having the best knowledge software is a huge step. Enhancing existing strategies is made possible with Yonyx in the bid to achieving professionalism. I have used it in identification, capturing, evaluation and sharing knowledge and information assets which are key to better decisions. It is easy to work with and acts as a multidisciplinary platform.

Cons:

With AI technology, accuracy is improved and every insights generated has yielded good results. I cannot complain.

Victoria
Real Estate, 10,000+ Employees

review

Pros:

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Cons:

That it isn't consistently working well.

Yonyx Response

2 years ago

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Tonia
Vice President in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

Comments: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

Pros:

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Cons:

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer in US
Computer Networking, 501–1,000 Employees

Great Troubleshooting Tool

Comments: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Pros:

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

Cons:

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

happy Customer

Comments: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Pros:

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

Cons:

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Narasimha Rao
Director in India
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Yonyx for contact center

Pros:

Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical. It has reduced tremendous amount of effort in daily activities.

Cons:

I faced a bit challenge when I am trying to format text in reference guides. It took lot of time for me to select each word or sentence and select required formatting. I think it may be helpful in making it little easier. Also, it would be great help if Yonyx can integrate with microsoft power apps.

Nicolas
Senior Tech Support in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Winning with Yonyx team!

5.0 last month New

Comments: INCREDIBLE.
Will recommend again.
Sales and tech support team are the best we had for a long time!

Pros:

Clearly found myself easily between the flow chart programming and system. The team is just incredible! Our account manager is gold, tech support work fast and made is all easier for us.

Cons:

Yonyx system itself work pretty great! The saleforces integration for the Yonyx-to-case is a bit native, and salesforce does not allow everything we wanted. Still happy about what we got

Damian
Teller in US
Banking, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like that it is easy to use and to follow.

Cons:

It does look a bit outdated with the layout.

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Really good product that just keeps getting better

Comments: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Pros:

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Cons:

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Great user experience

Comments: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Pros:

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Cons:

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst in US
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Multipurpose Tool

Comments: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros:

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons:

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Yonyx Response

4 years ago

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Pros:

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons:

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Harshad Vijay
Senior Software QA Engineer in US
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Leading cloud based platform for customer interaction graphs

Comments: Perfect for internal use , technical support, call scripts, analytics and Yonyx Data Connector

Pros:

Technical support, Customer service and IT helpdesks

Cons:

Customer experience sometime slows down due to downtime and unable to operate

Ronald
Area Service Manager in India
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Yonyx Easy life

Comments: Very nice experience so far and very exited about coming update

Pros:

Its very easy to use and learn more about your company and product

Cons:

east to use , very accessible, reliable, Critical

Brandon
Business Development Representative in US
Consumer Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Yonyx is a must-have!

Pros:

Yonyx is great and makes my day-to-day job much easier! It's helps me stay more organized

Cons:

Some things can Yonyx can be condensed to make navigating easier and quicker.

Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

Eliminates tech support calls

Pros:

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Cons:

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Eryn
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use with some glitches

Pros:

I use Yonyx for my consumer service job. It is Easy to use however has a few glitches here and there that could be work on that have to due with script population.

Cons:

Sometimes the software glitches and the script does not show.

Tiffany
Consumer Success Represe in US
Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Essential for My Work

Comments: Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Pros:

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Cons:

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Mubarak
Technical Support in India
Automotive, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Awesome creative application

Comments: In my daily routine , I will be suggesting the yonyx to my field engineers and technicians to trouble shoot the technical problems which they are facing in the field service. Really it's a awesome feature to use.

Pros:

This is the first out sourcing product application I have used, after a few days of usage I'm really addicted to use, its very ease to use and trouble shoot the problems to the beginners in the company as well as it is feast to the persons like me who like to learn and implement new step .

Cons:

The best thing I have used recently. Only one thing I want you add is video reference. till now the yonyx having the words and picture reference for the user, If you give new feature like video reference , it will be best thing.

Mary
csr in US
Consumer Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great company and product

Pros:

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Cons:

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros:

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons:

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Jasmin
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use

Pros:

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Cons:

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Vignesh
Regional coordinator in India
Automotive, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Yonyx - Product review

Comments: I would say , this product is very much effective for easy learning and doing the needful diagnosis as per our day to day complaints and good to understand and learn new workings in a very interesting manner , Will recommend this product to the other industry people for better problem solving technique

Pros:

Since my role is based out of diagnosis , Yonyx is very much helpful in assisting the customers with the technical solution , And its effective in easy understanding for the needful diagnosis to be done based on specific complaints

Cons:

While solving the tickets if there is a multiple comparison of the diagnosis tree flow near to other one will be even more helpful