15 years helping Canadian businesses

About ResNexus

Optimize your property with an easy-to-use PMS, OTA channel manager, booking engine, automated email marketing, text messaging & more!

Learn more about ResNexus

Pros:

I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons:

They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE. If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it.

ResNexus ratings

4.7

9.2/10

ResNexus has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 383 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ResNexus before?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros:

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons:

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

3 years ago

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Kendra
Property Manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Best software and support I have ever used

Comments: Been a few years since I signed up with them and can highly recommend this company for a business like mine, vacation and short term rentals.

Pros:

The Red Carpet Specialist [sensitive content hidden] I have had since the beginning has always been there for me when I needed help/questions - an amazing contact!! The tech support has either answered or called back within minutes to fix any problems. Only 1 time was this critical and they had me back up and running with in a very short time.

Cons:

Absolutely nothing, service has been beyond my expectations.

last month

Kendra, Thank for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We love serving you and your business!

Julie
Marketing Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Terrible setup process

Comments: The customer service and setup process of this software is terrible. It's as if because you are paying monthly they want it to take as long as possible. To be fair our campground is not a simple campground and does have some complexities. However, their setup process started with trying to train us how to do reservations rather than making any effort to get us set up. There is absolutely ZERO documentation on how to setup the system. After two weeks of training calls where they focused on how to do basic tasks we finally stoppped them and pointed out that we need to set up the system first. This turned into weekly calls where we had to guide them on what we needed and even then things were done wrong. They say they will set it up for you, but everything they did was wrong and we had to go back over it. When we called to complain the response was "it's no big deal you just need to let us do it and we'll have you up next week." Then they gave us attitude about how we hadn't trained our people on using the system in the 2 months we'd been working on setting it up. We can't train people to use a system that isn't set up properly. We finally had them do a test import just to see what would happen and it was obvious that they didn't even look at the results as there were 10,000 lines of errors and every customer that was imported was wrong, the rate on every reservation was wrong. Everything was wrong. That was when we finally gave up. They simply don't care.

Pros:

Best feature we saw on this product was how easy it was to setup site/room blocks that automatically released on certain dates.

Cons:

It's not remotely customizable to your needs. As a campground a key feature should be site length, that's not an option. There's not even anything in the reservation process that asks for the length of a customer's rig (again a key need for any campground to ensure that you are putting people in sites that they fit). They have little to no written documentation on anything. No on-boarding/setup process that is laid out for you. You will be flying blind and will need to have a lot of time to figure things out on your own.

12 months ago

Julie, Thank you for the feedback. We apologize that your experience differed so much from what we hear from other campgrounds. In addition, in 2022 we completely enhanced our online booking engine based on feedback from our campground clients. Site length and vehicle information is handled in an easy-to-use and intuitive way. You can also add many custom fields. In addition, ResNexus is one of the only PMS systems that allow you to connect to OTAs like Airbnb, Booking.com, Hip Camp, Glamping Hub, Book Outdoors, Spot2Nite and more. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not charge per booking and save your business money by using unit based pricing.

Julia

Trust & Feature Rich

Comments: It's been spectacular. They do it all very well; functionality, features, & support and when there's room for improvement, they manage that well too.

Pros:

I have full faith that whatever feature is technically possible to make the product more robust and capable, the ResNexus team will do it before anyone else. They seem to set the standard for the others to catchup to.

Cons:

Only that the very valuable "Academy" is in winter in Utah. But I understand why.

3 months ago

Julia, Thank you for such a through and thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business! We strive to be the innovation leader paired with industry leading customer service. Due to popular demand we also have a ResNexus Academy in March to offer another time for our clients schedule.

Carolin
owner in Germany
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

I highly recommend ResNexus.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

For quite some time, I sought a solution for my small boutique hotel and eventually opted for ResNexus. Transitioning from my previous connectivity provider was seamless, thanks to the expert and highly competent guidance provided by ResNexus throughout the process. Every member of the ResNexus team, particularly [sensitive content hidden], stood by my side during the entire transition, remaining accessible and consistently ensuring that everything was taken care of wonderfully and reliably. I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus.

Cons:

Like all systems, there are always a few points that could be improved. However, from my perspective, these minor considerations have no bearing on the high functionality that ResNexus offers in my case.

6 days ago

Carolin, We really appreciate the kind words and great review! Thank you for letting us serve you and your business!

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Left hanging. Lost many days due to tech errrors

Comments: They were unable to get credit card processor to work so I was unable to open our business via our website. When error was found, customer support ghosted us by going to a Bed and Breakfast conference and not replying to multiple requests for help.

Pros:

Nice looking grid that shows room status.

Cons:

Inability to provide what they claim to be able to provide.

12 months ago

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We apologize if our customer support did not help you while at a conference. To ensure the highest level of customer support we have now implemented many customer service escalation procedures in 2021 that ensure a timely response from a manager.

Tammi
Guest relations in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Our best decision

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We did a lot of research prior to our decision and have been satisfied.
Support is the most important for us and we have been pleased. This past 2 years the support and relationship service has been stellar! We have never experienced the level of attention and follow up that we receive now. Huge appreciation for [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros:

Ease of connecting with support staff to help when learning and making changes. So easy to learn front office uses.

Cons:

Navigating some of the set up stuff on my own, which wasn’t a huge issue because there was always someone available to help.

6 days ago

Tammi, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We always strive to provide easy-to-use software with the best customer support! We appreciate you and your business!

Mark
Owner in UK

Resnexus. Fantastic Property Management System

5.0 last month New

Comments: We wouldn't use any other reservation and property management software. We are very happy.

Pros:

Easy to use and does everything you can want. Customer service is fantastic.. Nothing is too much trouble and always very happy to help

Cons:

Nothing.. And that is after using it for 10 plus years

last month

Mark, Thanks so much for the great review and for being a long-time client! We strive to have the highest level of customer service and love serving you and your business!

Stefanie
Property Manager in US

ResNexus Team Rocks!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The staff at Resnexus is five star! Anytime you call, even if it’s multiple times within one day which I have done they are more than happy to help, very patient, easy to understand, and determined to figure out a solution.

Cons:

There are no concerns with Resnexus. There’s always someone available to answer any questions you have I like everything about Resnexus.

last month

Stefanie, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you and your business!

Anna
Manager in US

Amazing live support.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been very pleasant but it has great tutorials

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] our red carpet specialist is so helpful. I would be lost without his help and explanation leading me real-time one on one guid in the program.

Cons:

It can be overwhelming all of the programs.

6 days ago

Anna, We love serving you and your business! Thanks for the great review!

Laura
General Manager in Canada

Website Review

Pros:

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company. The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

Cons:

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for. We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Ron
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Can't operate my business without it

Comments: The team at ResNexus has been awesome. They are always available to help and support, although there is very little need to have to call them.

Pros:

ResNexus is like having an extra employee or two!! I use ResNexus for marketing, booking, and website. The product and service are amazing!!

Cons:

I wish that it could be integrated with my current lock system.

3 years ago

Ron, Thanks for your wonderful review. We're happy to hear you're satisfied with ResNexus. Thanks for your continued business.

Katherine
Event coordinator in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros:

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons:

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Polly
innkeeper in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Awesome product for small inn

Comments: Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

Pros:

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

Cons:

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

3 years ago

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lauren
Managing Owner in US

Great Option for Campgrounds and Continuing to Improve

Pros:

Ease of use and stream-lined processes. It is easy to create a new reservation and has much fewer clicks in the process than other systems. It's also easy to understand the information presented and does not require a lot of clicks and digging to find information like payment history, guest's previous stays, communication, etc.

Cons:

Waiting list needs improvement and automation so that we don't need to remember to check it. Website Builder & management needs improvement so that employees can learn to use it with ease. Option for guests to create an online account to manage their own reservation would be a plus. It is currently very tedious and difficult to create/adjust rates. Reminders feature could be improved by clearing reminders from everyone's profile once it is marked complete. I would like to be able to add sites to a group of blocks from the grid. Integration with discount memberships like Good Sam's to allow input of membership ID when making an online reservation to verify their membership status. Better promotion/discount code features.

11 months ago

Lauren, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review and feedback! ResNexus recently made it quick and easy to adjust your rates on the grid or calendar by selecting one or more date columns and selecting "update rates". You can change the rate globally or buy individual unit. On a single unit by one or multiple days. If you have further questions please contact us at [email protected].

Marcia
Owner in Mexico
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Great customer support

Pros:

I really liked the fact that ResNexus now has Foreign language support for the booking engine and synchronization with OEMs such as Airbnb and Booking.com included in the cost of the product. Before ResNexus included this feature, I had signed up for another product because they had Foreign language support and synchronization and took the time to migrate my hotel to the other program. However the other program was more expensive, extremely hard to use, error prone and I couldn't get through to support, when I did, I felt like I was super stupid not to have understood. ResNexus has very good support and even follow up.

Cons:

The program has become over bloated with features that don't apply to my business, especially once they added the camping and website functions. Also, industry specific terms are used throughout the program that I don't know if I could use them or not. It is hard to pull those out of context to see if I should be using those features are not.

11 months ago

Marcia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review and feedback! We're glad to hear that you're taking advantage of our "Plus" option which does not change any additional commission fees for OTA bookings. And that the language support has really helped your business. We love serving you and your business!

Simon Hannah
Owners & Operators in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Comments: A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

Pros:

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

Cons:

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

Kathleen
Innkeeper in US

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

Pros:

I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

Mike
Marketing Directoor in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Simply the Best

Comments: Less time spent on reservations , deeper visbility into our business metrics - resulting in a more efficient and profitable business.

Pros:

We evaluated several leading online reservation/propertty management platforms before selecting ResNexus and I can confidently say that we made the right choice.In addition to being a very functional and intuitive platform that addresses a number of business needs, ResNexus customer support is top notch. Specifically, our Red Carpet Professional - [sensitive content hidden] - is the best customer service partner I've experienced anywhere in my 30+ year career. She is always positive, professional, courteous and prompt to help.I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus to any hospitality property owner.

Cons:

Some of the third party inegrations take some work to implement - and some practice getting used to, but they are worth the effort.

9 months ago

Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review! We appreciate you and your business!

Rebecca
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Terrific software and support!

Comments: The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients

Pros:

ResNexus is a valued partner in our company. We have been using this software for 10 plus years. The company is always innovating and improving their software to fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their support department is awesome. I recently moved the hosting of my website to their platform which has made the software even more important to us. They have tutorials on line to assist you. Great value.

Cons:

Once in while they will make a change to improve things, but sometimes this old horse doesn't like all the new tricks

3 years ago

Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sticking with us all these years!

Jennifer
General Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Amazing upgrade from previous product

Comments: Not only is ResNexus easy to use but the support is amazing.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and the support. They are also always updating and adding products/services to increase revenue.

Cons:

I wish that marking emails and letters were a little easier but that's just me.

4 years ago

Jennifer, Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear our support is meeting your needs.

MICHAEL
OWNER in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great Option for reservation software solutions

Comments: We started the process of analyzing the different reservation software in April 16'. Almost too many to review. Beforehand we prioritized our needs and narrowed the field based on those factors.
There were 4 in the final selection that performed about the same things with similar costs. We chose Resnexus because of the outstanding customer service. From the beginning and starting with the owner Fred, we trained then trained some more on many of the facets of this system; and we are still learning after 5 months. But the tools offered make our lives better with more time to focus on guests and running the bed and breakfast.
If I had one concern it would be about the costs. In our previous system that only offered a guest to reserve through our web site it cost $200 per year. Credit card process was separate and was one of the cheapest providers. Now the fee is over $1700 per year with Resnexus plus other fees from separate companies for icloud, allocator and higher credit card fees. But at this point, we feel the fees are tolerable.

Pros:

Resnexus has almost everything needed for my reservation requirements. It is very thorough in all aspects of the process from guests management to payments to confirmations.

Cons:

It still has some glitches. For example, my weekend, Friday and Saturday has a higher rate and also a 2 night minimum. Currently, the system allows them to reserve for a Saturday plus Friday or Sunday. Sunday through Thursday is a cheaper weekday rate. Also since we are remotely located, if a guest books for Saturday, probably 70% of them will select Sunday. Friday then will not be occupied. If Resnexus could fix this issue, the monthly fees would be covered in Friday night bookings

Matt
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

A reservation software worth considering!

Comments: After exploring several reservation systems, we ultimately decided to go with ResNexus, and we've been loyal customers for the past 3 to 4 years. Overall, our experience has been highly positive.ResNexus offers an intuitive platform, both for us as operators and our guests. The customer support has been exceptional, especially thanks to Dareq Da Costa, our current Red Carpet Pro, who has consistently provided excellent assistance.One thing we appreciate about ResNexus is their commitment to continuous improvement. They seem to always seek ways to enhance their platform and introduce new features. Occasionally, we encounter minor issues, but ResNexus is quick to address them or provide guidance to resolve any user-related errors.If you're in search of reservation software, we highly recommend giving ResNexus a thorough look.

Pros:

Customer service, ease of use for staff and guests

Cons:

Some issues with accounting / integration with Quickbooks (though may be user error)

7 months ago

Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business

Ragen
Project Manager in US
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

ResNexus as Campground Practice Management System

Pros:

Has the best functionality for our needs, user access permissions, mass text message capability, integrated newsletter and marketing capabilities (have not used marketing at this time due to setup delays), though, we are utilizing Thank You and Welcome emails which are implementing successfully, monthly recurring site billing functionality, reservations made by phone, list view or interactive map, minimum night settings per rental type, check-in efficiency (would like to see paperless form options, told this will be expanded soon), date blocks by rental types, reporting options overall, and the incorporation of point of sale.

Cons:

1) Booking engine cannot default as interactive map for uses, 2) Processing fees are calculated by reservation stay date, not the date the payment of the fee was collected/paid (issue for accounting) 3) Inability for users to send or upload photos via website 4) Guest Report pulls by reservation stay date without the option to generate by reservation made date (for marketing purposes would like to see whom made reservations within a specific date range) 5) Lack of reporting coverage in regard to reservations by online sources 6) Web-builder portion of the management tool, was implemented poorly without supervision from ResNexus, though did complete satisfactory. Second in this area, there are many glitches which must be learned how t work through. 7) Wait-list setup is by specific type, not by site type 8) Lack of paperless functionality Though with the challenges, I am satisfied with the product as compared to the overall market place for campground software.

3 years ago

Ragen, Thanks for leaving a review. We're happy to hear your feedback.

Mary Beth

AJ's Review

Comments: If it wasn't for the Red Carpet service, I would find it very challenging. Your team is always there to help with an email blast or to help out with a change I cannot manage. I have referred you a property in Marquette, Michigan an my childhood home in New York (Genesee Country Inn) is also on Resnexus!

Pros:

I like the grid, the ease of making a reservation and i like that I can easily see the difference between online reservations, OTA's and telephone bookings.

Cons:

It is challenging to make a change to my email photos, and I also find it challenging to change my minimum nights. I contact customer service who is always more than patient with me, but would like to management my emails on my own. Don't like the html much either :).

11 months ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback! We appreciate you and your business! And we really appreciate the referral!