Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About VidCruiter

It allows you to recruit talented candidates in a timely and cost saving manner by going from 100 resumes to finalists automatically.

Learn more about VidCruiter

Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Talent Acquisition - Specializing in Diversity Recruitment
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-19

"K-12 School -- it works for us"

Comments: We are a network of charter schools in Philadelphia. Our recruitment team uses VidCruiter software in conjunction with Salesforce. We signed up for VidCruiter so that we could free up recruiter time during phone interviews. We were limited in the number of people that we could conduct phone interviews with, so our process relied very heavily on resume screening. VidCruiter has allowed us to interview FAR more people and to consider people seriously beyond a resume. Candidates enjoy the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to re-record their answers. As a recruiter, it is nice to reserve phone interviews for critical roles or follow up questions.

Pros: Customer support is amazing. Delightful, really. Replies are fast and issues are resolved quickly. It is very much a selling point that has allowed us to renew for the last couple of years.

Cons: Occasionally, video load time lags both as a reviewer and for candidate participants. I'm not sure why. As a reviewer, this means it takes me a bit longer than I'd like to watch a video because it will stream the first few seconds and I have to keep pausing it to let it buffer. I am confident that it isn't my internet connection because I can easily enjoy Netflix and YouTube without this issue. The way of creating positions and adding questions to positions is a more time consuming than I'd like. For me, this is where I lean on the support team who graciously create positions for me in what seems like lightening speed.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-28

Thank you very much for that in-depth review, Vanessa! As we continue to innovate and seek ways to become better, reviews like these help us achieve this. We are glad that you have taken full advantage of our great support team and hope to continue our partnership for many more years!

Chris R.
Regional Consultant
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015-07-03

"Canadian Track and Field Championships - 2014"

Comments: We contacted Vidruiter to help us transition from a paper only volunteer application process to an online application process. We knew were going to get hundreds of applications as this was the second year in a row for us hosting the event. The online platform we that VidCruiter developed in very close collaboration with us was superb.

Pros: As Chair of the Volunteer recruitment and accreditation committee (and a volunteer myself), it was very important to me that I be able to manage the information from the applications and that it be as automated as possible. The product they developed achieved this in spades and I was able to focus more on the volunteer's experience and assistant the rest of the committee rather than staying on top of all the paper. Working with the staff at VidCruiter was a very positive experience and they grasped what we needed while coming up with their own innovations that were really helpful. Response time on questions was very good and I can honestly say that I always got an answer quickly.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-28

Hi, Chris! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our partnership as well! Thank you for the review!

• Reviewed on 2015-07-03
Jonathan R.
Director of Recruitment
  • Reviewed on 2015-06-29

"VidCruiter has become indispensable."

Comments: For the most part, candidates report VidCruiter is easy to use. There are of course issues with platforms and software every now and then, but these are a minority of cases, and customer support is so excellent that I don't feel these cases are a detriment to our hiring goals. Every case is solved expediently. I especially appreciate that customer support will call my candidates directly, so the responsibility for solving the issue is on VidCruiter and not my candidates or me. In this arena, Remy deserves praise. When I call for help, he almost always answers the phone, and when he doesn't, I get a return call promptly. He's always courteous and clear, even when my questions belie human error or lack of understanding on my part. Principals love VidCruiter, specifically the video interview and the references. 1. Video interview -- Last year, our initial screen was a phone screen conducted by me. I would share my notes and ratings with our five principals for them to decide whether they wanted to use their limited and precious time to schedule a phone interview. This year, we use the VidCruiter video interview in place of the initial phone screen. My principals report that they feel much more confident moving forward to phone interviews based on the video interview. They also report that there have been far fewer "dud" phone interviews this year than last year, meaning the video interview has provided far more useful information than our phone screens last year. 2. References -- Last year, one of the principals would call each reference, take notes, and share written notes with the other principals. This year, all 5 principals can read each reference's words directly. The potency of the references is greatly augmented. Also, I'm able to ensure that all references have been collected by a certain date/time, so we're able to make hiring decisions much more quickly than before, when we had to wait to catch references on the phone.

by VidCruiter on 2016-04-01

Thanks for the feedback. I know we fixed all the issues you had before and I hope we are providing you with a great hiring experience. We appreciate your feedback as always.

• Reviewed on 2015-06-29
Nichola C.
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-21

"VidCruiter is easy to use, time efficient (saves time) and allow user to make more informed decision"

Comments: Quality candidates have been selected through the testing that Vidcruiter has and we are able to screen applicants better.

Pros: The ability to easily use the software. There are many features that assist in the hiring process.

Cons: Software not able to block applicants who apply with more than one emails.
Some test scores has to be manually scored.

by VidCruiter on 2017-12-22

Hello Nichola,

Thank you for the feedback.

We are glad to hear that we have been able to save you time, and have helped you make more informed decisions.

Our system can automatically block applicants that use the same email, but there are also quick ways to identify applicants that use a different email address.

Having to manually enter test scores may mean that your process is not fully optimized in the system. Likely, there is another way of capturing scores that would prevent you from having to enter them manually.

I will pass on your comments to your Customer Success Managers but feel to also reach out to them at any time if you want to find out how we can prevent the cons that you mentioned.

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 2017-12-21
Tsvety N.
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-21

"The BEST video interviewing platform"

Comments: We reviewed more than ten vendors that offered video interviewing applications and went with VidCruiter because they offered the most robust solution at a very reasonable price. The implementation was quick and easy. The UI is user friendly and recruiters, hiring managers and candidates have no problem using it. Their support is outstanding and they have made many customizations to the product based on our specific use case. Thank you

Pros: - live interviews where you can have as many as 6 people attending
- questions are not only in written form, but also video
- you can add question scripts to the live interviews to guide the interviewer
- hiring managers can rate and provide comments on every answer, not just overall feedback/rating
- rating can be based on a competency model that interviewer can refer to
- being able to add disqualifying questions
- various workflows to the recruiter/candidate/hiring manager
- ability to use email templates, intro videos and company branding
- ability to test excel and typing skills
- interview calendar sync with Gmail

Cons: No integration with Salesforce/Jobscience, but I know they are working on it

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-27

WOW! Remi and I we're blown away with your comment "The BEST video interviewing platform". Thank you so much for the great appreciation, it fuels our desire to strive more and bring VidCruiter to higher heights. Truly, this is our mission here at VidCruiter. Furthermore, we now integrate with Salesforce and Jobscience.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-21
Recruiting Supervisor
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-12-08

"Best ATS I ever used"

Comments: I can really go paperless.

Pros: I can add unlimited amount of position in this system, I can add pictures to the system, I can send a delayed email to candidates, I can send report on each product, This is linked with out payroll department.

Cons: Not being able to blacklist a candidate, not being able to have the question rotate, our evaluation not being scored individually (but this is being worked on).

• Reviewed on 2017-12-08
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees

"VidCruiter Review"

Comments: VidCruiter has made may job so much easier. It allows us to hire the right candidates and it filters out the ones we don't need. (Saves so much time). I want to thank the VidCruiter Team for all the support with this application.
Five Stars all the way.

Pros: It is easy to use, the filter feature, it stores all the candidates information.

Cons: It doesn't show the exact date a position is posted only month and year.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-22

Hello Terry-Ann, we're glad our hiring platform has made your job easier! Saving you time is something we aim for. We'll be passing your thanks to our support team!

Judy C.
H.R. Recruiter
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 Employees

"H.R. Recruiter"

Comments: VidCruiter is a great applicant tracking system. The staff who I work with is amazing! He is very patient, friendly and very knowledgeable and will guide you step by step in the process.

Pros: Great

Cons: N/A

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-22

Thanks a lot Judy! Yes, here at VidCruiter all of our account managers are willing to guide all of our clients step-by-step through our platform. We'll pass the message on to Remi!

Karen B.
Asst recruiter
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-09-05

"It provided the structure which was lacking prior to it's implementation"

Comments: It is very dependable and I do enjoy the ease of use

Pros: Ease of use and dependability, it has made the process so easy and anytime something has to be changed, it is a seamless process

Cons: I really haven't really found anything that was frustrating, or that was unable to be corrected easily.

• Reviewed on 2017-09-05
Alyse C.
Alyse C.
Attorney Recruitment Associate
Legal Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Very Efficient"

Comments: I use VidCruiter every day to schedule interviews. It is a complete time saver and is easy to use. A great feature is a video-chat option. Love this service!

Pros: It is very user-friendly even if you have never used the application before. The customer service is also extremely supportive and available.

Cons: There can be minor glitches here and there but technical support is immediately responsive.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-28

Thank you very much, Alyse! We are delighted to hear that our customer service has been top notch!

Janet K.
Recruitment Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-19

"Best value for the functionality of doing one-way interviews"

Comments: Our department decided we wanted to explore the possibility of doing one-way interviews as part of our application process because we serve a unique demographic that is spread across many different islands. We looked into three different platforms in order to see which had the most functionality for the best price. We ended up going with VidCruiter because of the large variety of functions and how customizable each feature is. Also, when compared to other platforms that offer the same customizations, VidCruiter was able to provide us with more for less money. They also were more flexible and offered to give us a trial rate with the option to add on more if we were happy with the product. Lastly, they offered us a 20% discount for being a non-profit organization. We were happy that we were able to get a very robust platform for much cheaper than the other platforms we had looked into. This will be our first year using this product, but we feel confident that it will provide us with the tools we need as we were given multiple demos and their customer support has been fast and effective.

Pros: - value
- customizations/variation
- customer support

Cons: None at this time.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-19
Alaina J.

"Vidcruiter"

Comments: Customer support has been an amazing help with all my Vidcruiter needs. Vidcruiter is very organized and allows me to do my job with ease.

Pros: Great customer service

Cons: I have made a few suggestions of things I would like to see or have looked into. I have been told I am on a list for IT to look at but it has been months with no feedback.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

Alaina, thanks for the praise towards our customer support! They're well-trained to provide you with the best customer service experience possible. As for the IT request, they're very busy at the moment but they have most definitely have not forgotten about you.

Ram D.
Lead - Talent Acquisition
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-20

"Lead- Talent Acquisition"

Comments: Good use for remote & sales interviews. We have continuously using vidrecruiter & obtain great use & results.

Pros: Good Quality

Cons: never find any

• Reviewed on 2017-02-20
Wanda W.
Director, Human Resources
  • Reviewed on 2015-03-25

"Great company to work with"

Comments: We have been working with VidCruiter for 5 years now and we find them to be innovative and very supportive. Any questions we have are always answered quickly and they are constantly working at making enhancements to the product to help in meeting our ever changing needs. You are always made to feel important!

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

Hello, Wanda! We're very happy that you've been satisfied with our services for 5 years. We guarantee you that we will continue to provide fast and reliable services and to always look for new ways to enhance the system to help recruiters save time and energy.

• Reviewed on 2015-03-25
Peter J.
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-19

"VidReferencing = Huge Time Saver"

Comments: I can speak only to the VidReferencing service provided by VidCruiter, but it's certainly saved our company valuable time and resources. With technology ever-changing, companies are constantly seeking areas to streamline processes - we hit a homerun with this one.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

Thank you so much, Peter! Yes, you're right, VidReferencing was designed to streamline the time-consuming and taking over the old fashioned way of referencing. With this feature, recruiters can save a huge amount of time.

Rina H.

"Vidcruiter"

Comments: Vidcruiter has saved my life as a small business recruiter with limited capacity. The customer service is incredible and they have revolutionized how we recruit.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

Big Thanks, Rina, That's why we're here. Our mission is to be the lifesavers of small business recruiters. We always believed that giving top customer satisfaction is the best thing you can do when offering services.

Nick K.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

"Great Product!"

Comments: We have been a partner with VidCruiter for several years. They are a great organization and constantly innovating. Their technology and service is top notch!

Amr S.
Amr S.
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-20

"The best way to recruit"

Comments: we have been using VidCruiter since 2014, and it saved us a lot of effort and time, we could also see that we were getting better recruits as VidCruiter took the pain out of the process, and left us to concentrate of what really matters (the candidate)

Pros: - Easy to use
- Fully hosted, no need for hardware or any additional software.
- The best way to filter candidates
- Saves a lot of effort and time compared to traditional methods, and is the best way to recruit from other provinces or countries.

Cons: Needs a bit of training and getting used to.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

Thank you so much Amr, we highly value review comments like this. It's a great feeling that you appreciate VidCruiter hiring platform as the most effective one. Yes, our easy to use platform is one reason why we have the edge as compared to our competitors.

Recruiting supervisor
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-05-17

"Vidcruiter"

Comments: I can use this software to service two different countries. Canada and the Caribbean. I can give other members of the company access to the applicant information without giving them full access to the software.

Pros: Once I post a position here it is posted on Indeed also.

Cons: Not being able to do a word search from the resume collected.

by VidCruiter on 2019-05-21

Hello Terry-Ann,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to see that you have been able to leverage our platform for your international hiring needs. It is also awesome to see that you are effectively using the restricted access sharing options to securely share candidate information within your organization.

Our platform does have a resume parsing feature that will allow you to search through resumes for specific keywords. We would be more than happy to train you on how to take advantage of this feature. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or use the built-in chat feature to coordinate a training with a member of our team. Also feel free to reach out to us at anytime if have additional questions.

Thank you again for the great review!

• Reviewed on 2019-05-17
Janet J.
Corporate Recruiter
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-02-15

"Vid Cruiter Review"

Comments: We have been using VidCruiter for almost a year now. We do a lot of recruiting at the front line agent level in Canada and Jamaica. Vid Cruiter has helped us become more efficient by allowing us to have our entire recruiting process in one data base. Everything we need is at our fingertips. Rep was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the entire set up process. He always had time for us.

Pros: We get all the information we need from the candidates as opposed to our recruiters doing the pre screening interviews. It saves us a tremendous amount of time. All the information we need is in one spot. Great for profiling.

• Reviewed on 2017-02-15
Camera M.
Associate Recruiter
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018-12-04

"Associate Recruiter"

Comments: It's a very helpful software to use for work. Simple.

Pros: It's easy to use. You can always categorize things and do easy searches by different sort categorizes too.

Cons: It breaks down too often.
When you sign in else where it logs you out of where you were before.

by VidCruiter on 2018-12-10

Hello Camera,

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad that your overall experience has been great.

In the past 12 months, our uptime was 99.99%, so we're unsure what breakdowns that you experienced. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team to discuss any specific times in more detail. Our goal is to ensure that every user has a seamless experience.

We understand that it may be inconvenient when you can't log in concurrently from two separate devices, but this an important part of us offering the industry's highest security standards. Security is a top priority at VidCruiter, which is why measures like this have been implemented. This feature is a great way to prevent someone from using your credentials to perform malicious activities. We also offer clients unlimited user licenses so that users never have to share a login and conflict with each other. Again, feel free to reach out to us if you would like additional help with setting up users and permissions.

• Reviewed on 2018-12-04
Amy B.
Asstitant Director of Teacher Recruitment
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Vidcruiter Review"

Comments: Our school network has been using vidcruiter for a little over a year. We have been very pleased with the product. Our applicants have not had a trouble accessing the video interview software. The customer service is an excellent customer and the customizable software to meet all of our needs.

Pros: Customizable to meet all our needs.
Excellent, receptive customer service.

Cons: None at this time.

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-26

We're glad that your school is pleased with our hiring platform. Thanks a lot Amy! We're always here to provide you with the best customer service.

Britnie F.
Talent Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-24

"VidCruiter Makes Hiring Easier!"

Comments: I love being able to see possible candidates before offering them in-person interviews. We can easily customize our questions for the different positions and now watch the responses two times as fast!

by VidCruiter on 2017-06-22

Thanks, Britnie, for those kind words. We truly appreciate that. The recruitment process is not easy but with our hiring platform, recruiters will find it easy to select the best among the bunch.

Karen B.
Assistant Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017-01-25

"Vidcruiter"

Comments: I have been using this software since spring of 2016, it has simplified the complete recruiting process, as well as saving a lot of paper. Very user friendly, and dependable.

Pros: dependability and the formatting, it is very well laid out.

Cons: I really could not complain about anything.

• Reviewed on 2017-01-25
Banking, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-03-27

"The easiness of use is what sets this product apart from competitors"

Pros: This product was very easy to use and the most effective program in conducting video interviews. Recruiting from long distances used to be difficult until this application, now interviewer and interviewee can easily connect without any complications.

Cons: This product works great, but not many people know about the software. On the plus side it is very easy to make calls and interviewee's don't have problems figuring out how to connect during the interview time.

• Reviewed on 2019-03-27