• Overall

About JobNimbus

Ready to level up your business ? 💪

Be more professional, profitable, organized and efficient.

Free consultation. Free trial. ✨

Learn more about JobNimbus

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used JobNimbus before?

Tom S.
Sales Manager in U.S.

Very Fungible.

4 2 years ago

Comments: Very good..big learning curve for some people, but worth it in the end.

Pros:

This software is great for day to day operations, quoting, and tracking of construction jobs. The software is very fungible meaning that you can make it into whatever you need it to be. Took a long time to implement and getting it to fit what we do perfectly but it is possible and it's possible for you too.

Cons:

Not a whole lot of cons here. However there were some issues with syncing with QuickBooks that we had to work through. Also there is a huge limitation in the products and services catalog if you want to build one. We run into issues with character limits when syncing with QuickBooks online. QuickBooks online allows a 100 character limit and jobnimbus only does 31. there's a very long work around to this to maximize the character limit in QuickBooks online, however it means in putting the same product or service 3 times into the system. This would be eliminated and or fixed if jobnimbus would remove there 31 character limit in their product and service name.

Alex F.
Lead Manager/IT Admin in Honduras

JobNimbus, simple but powerful CRM

5 7 months ago

Comments: A great experience overall, I've been able to synchronize other software that the company works with seamlessly and without issues.

Pros:

JobNimbus is easy to implement and it has integrations with much other software out there, I have been able to integrate with Leap, CompanyCam, Quickbooks, etc.

Cons:

The pipeline management is not that fluid, it's still a work in progress. Another thing is that the Support is not that good sometimes.

7 months ago

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Angel R.

Simple, Affordable and Easy

5 2 years ago

Comments: I don’t feel the need to look for other systems. This one has all I need and I can easily look past some quirks

Pros:

Simple to set up Quick Always improving Easy to navigate Easy to teach others

Cons:

Need easier integration with Quick Books Sending emails is not user friendly Reports could be easier to set up and use Some naming of sections are not intuitive

Luis B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

I’m becoming frustrated with the lack of features I need and the poor customer support

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall experience was good for the first two years but as my business grows, needs grow as well and this is where I’m finally needing the real help. But it’s not being provided.

Pros:

Very affordable, easy to use for what it has, quick, very customizable,

Cons:

I wish it had options to be more marketing oriented than a pure project management software. I’m so frustrated right now because I don’t want to leave them but I need a lot of features added or customized and the support hasn’t been good. I hope they would be able to dedicate me more time over the phone rather than just a tedious back and forth by email that may take days for me and them to figure out my needs. I never received an one on one onboard call. I’m not sure if all these support issues are because of the type of subscription I have is not one of the best. I just feel I’m not being heard, helped and cared for. I hope this changes before I switch to job progress.

2 years ago

Hi Luis, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so sorry that you don't feel that you are being heard. We have escalated this to appropriate channels to get your concerns addressed. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding future features as well. Our team is always working on new implementations so our clients can do that much more with their own business. Have a great day, and thank you again for the review!

Jessica L.
Communications Manager in U.S.
Construction, 201-500 Employees

A real review from a real consumer

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. JobNimbus has been a vast boost to our company. The mobile app alone!! 5 STARS! Sales Reps had all of the information right in their pocket, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite plus calls to the office reduced drastically which always makes for more efficient work for everyone. The ease of use has helped every aspect of our business, even the older project managers have no complaints as far as learning the system.

Cons:

When an update happens for one company it affects every company. Example: When the update occurred for the reports so only the creator of said report could make changes such as date range etc. < This caused some issues which we then had to create work arounds for.

Scott G.
COO in U.S.

Great Total Workflow Solution

4 2 years ago

Pros:

JobNimbus is a very cost effective solution to manage our daily workflow. It customizes to us versus us having to customize to it. It provides all the main and plain features needed to keep our team connected and efficient through our workflow from start to finish. Works as our CRM and Operational software. Flexible reporting and mobile access are also a big pro.

Cons:

Photo reporting would be a great addition. Currently, there is no option to print photos in a report format. Odd, because you can create a report for just about everything else.

Matt S.
President in U.S.

Just use JobNimbus

5 2 years ago

Comments: Excellent. Just get set up & use this CRM. You will not be disappointed.

Pros:

Love the support & options to make this fit exactly what we want.

Cons:

A few little tweaks, but the support staff is aware & working on them. Thank you.

Thanks, Matt!

Jim A.

Great job tracking functions

4 2 years ago

Comments: Prior to using any sort of job management software, we created proposals in word and invoices in excel. This made for double data entry, clerical errors, and invoices going unpaid due to inability to easily track progress.

Pros:

The ability to quickly and easily create, modify, send, and track estimates and invoices. There are a TON of other functions that our office does not make the best use of, but it's nice to know they are there if we decided to change our procedures.

Cons:

I'd like the ability to further customize the estimates and invoices general templates. The way the items lay out on the page isn't always ideal. Also being able to change font, bold or underline within an item description would be great.

Jenna B.
Offie Manager in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

A great start to bringing software into your company

5 2 years ago

Comments: Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

Pros:

We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

Cons:

The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

2 years ago

Thanks, Jenna! For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!

Kate B.
Office Operations in U.S.
Construction, 51-200 Employees

JobNimbus--An app with heart and great potential

4 2 years ago

Pros:

The best thing about JobNimbus is the staff behind it. The customer service is outstanding. They listen, have common sense and follow-through. They set reminders and get back to you even it it's a lengthy matter. Because of this, JobNimbus can't help but succeed. As far as the app goes, we love the way it syncs with our sales reps mobile phones in the field.

Cons:

Our company does not take advantage of the capability of syncing with Quickbooks. Because of this, many automations that would be available because of the syncing are not. As a result, I have to do a lot of manual status updates. I've run into several bugs which staff has quickly addressed.

Heather D.
CFO in U.S.

JobNimbus Keeps Us Organized

5 7 months ago

Comments: It is amazing to go from the folder world to having all of the information electronic. We still keep folders but the need to keep them over time will diminish the more years that we use the Nimbus. Also with the Nimbus being able to be accessed from the jobsites if something is left at the office it is able to be retrieved.

Pros:

I like that this software is easy to use. The app is good for looking up information on the go and uploading job photos as the salesman is on the job. The invoices and forms are very professional looking.

Cons:

There are lots of places to do the same thing which can get confusing from time to time especially new users. I know it is not accounting software, but it would be nice to be able to send an invoice off of the Nimbus with payment options that would integrate with QuickBooks. The invoices generated from Nimbus are much nicer than those from QB, but because the ability to do that is not integrated we are forced to send online invoices from QB.

7 months ago

Hi Heather, We appreciate the review, thank you for your time.

Lisa G.
Office Manager in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Wonderful program but a couple points of constructive criticism

4 2 years ago

Comments: Positive. It's one of the best systems I've used by design. It's simplistic by nature but offers multiple options on how to utilize the information as well as allowing all the information to be easily accessible to all employees .

Pros:

It keep everything centrally located and easily accessible. It's syncing capabilities with QuickBooks and Gmail as well as the other programs that are pivotal to our company. It easily converts the information entered into different forms i.e. estimates, invoices, and it's design is user friendly.

Cons:

My biggest concern and complaint about this program is the glitching. For example, it often has long load times whether it be looking up a contact, saving anything, converting estimates into invoices, etc. It will reuse invoice and estimate numbers and not tell you that it's a duplicate number until it's complete and you're trying to save it. It also won't allow you to enter multiple people with the same name, i.e. James Smith. These are a couple examples of things that I feel if addressed and corrected will enhance the program as well as strengthen the efficiency, and support the effectiveness of an already very useful and easily used system.

Brenda C.
Office Manager in U.S.

Easy to use software

5 2 years ago

Comments: Creating reports is awesome. We can get our information immediately and understand the state of our company and to know what decisions to make.

Pros:

User-friendly, easy to use and to teach people how to use it. Reports

Cons:

Don't like how the notes don't follow a thread. Each time that someone replies to a note it goes to the top instead of under the note that they are replying to. This is annoying because there can be 10 notes between the note you are replying to and your reply so following is confusing.

Alexis K.
Administrative Assistant in U.S.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Job Nimbus is very beneficial!

5 2 years ago

Comments: Everyone having access to online files negates a lot of unnecessary questions and gets everyone one the same page a lot faster then everyone having a different part of a very large paper file. Over all communication is easier and also open for all in Job Nimbus, it benefits us greatly when referencing different segments of our daily activities.

Pros:

This platform is easy to learn, use, and incorporate into everyday functions of business. Helps keep an ever lasting digital file for customers and assists in communication amongst team members. Admins are able to edit features to fit our needs as a company and this helps us to optimize how we do business. All around I think Job Nimbus has a great over all design that has helped get away from paper files and has helped to increase communication between team members.

Cons:

While Job Nimbus has taken steps recently in this direction, I don't like how jumbled the notes become in a log format its easy for things to get lost in the mix. Job Nimbus has categorized notes which can help to sift through to find the information you need.

Patty N.
Executive assistant in U.S.

Job nimbus

4 2 years ago

Comments: Job nimbus has worked really well for our Roofing company. We are able to communicate better with our customers and employees.

Pros:

How quickly we were able to transfer over, and the capabilities of the software. I like that we are able to put all forms/docs and pics into 1 job file in one location.

Cons:

The sync with quickbooks does not really work.

Joshua L.
Partner/CEO in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Jobnimbus helps us accomplish vital tasks every day

5 3 years ago

Pros:

We've been using Jobnimbus for about 3 years now and the built in functionality with payments, Quickbooks and job tracking have made our lives so much easier. All photos and documents get uploaded directly from our phones out in the field for sales and invoicing made simple.

Cons:

No functionality for e-signatures... Like, we can let customers pay their bills right thought a huge green button on the email, why not have a huge blue button saying "approve estimate." Make it easy for people to say yes to us, then store that on the cloud with everything else...

3 years ago

Hey Joshua! So glad JobNimbus has been able to help you do some pretty important stuff in your day. We want to keep making that happen, and approving/signing estimates is one of the ways we want to help better. While you can get your estimates signed directly on our mobile app, the e-signature experience is lacking and our dev team is working to take that experience up a notch. Stay on the lookout for updates to the mobile app and web experience!

Charla K.
Director of Customer Service in U.S.

Very User Friendly!

5 3 years ago

Comments: We have become very organized since implementing job nimbus. I can pull warranties of reports from years earlier now with ease. That makes it all worth it.

Pros:

I love the ease and customization that it provides. It’s a very easy program to pick up, and training new employees is very easy.

Cons:

While I enjoy the new features the updates bring, I also get irritated at the constant changes and almost daily updates that have to go in before using the program. I will find myself in a hurry to log on in the mornings from time to time, and have to wait due to an update.

3 years ago

Thanks, Charla! About those updates, the web update should occur instantly, you shouldn't have to wait for any updates to occur. They should be ready when you log in, and if we push an update while you're already logged in then a refresh on your browser is all you need. If you have to wait for any update, please contact [email protected] immediately so they can see what the matter is and get you up and running.

Joe P.
Manager in U.S.

Refreshing and uplifting

5 4 years ago

Comments: Smoother operation and the ability track maintain and review statuses within the company and help better train our salesman

Pros:

I would have to say the most enjoyable part of using this software is the ability to track statuses with reports and of course have a smoother way to documenting and storing customer information

Cons:

One of the things that bothers me the most is when looking in a specific job trying to read the notes other jobs that may or may not be related to that job will appear in those notes and I understand by checking and unchecking the related box is what changes that it's still isn't issue in my opinion also a way to integrate Xactimate estimating into it would be useful just my opinion

4 years ago

Joe, Thank you for your feedback, and we're so happy to hear about the features in JobNimbus that are working well for you and your team. We also love getting your insight on other points like the notes and the possibility of additional partnership opportunities. We really value insights like these and refer to them when scheduling our next steps and improvements. We appreciate having you in the JobNimbus family! - Emily

Dawn B.
Project manager in U.S.

Keeping the Disorganized Organized

5 2 years ago

Comments: I Love it. I couldn't live without it in my life. The staff is great. They sent out surveys and followed up on them and took our advice and did software updates. Some of my suggestions made the cut.

Pros:

Keeping all info for each of my customers in one place. Just upload and go. I never have to worry about losing or my kids destroying the paper files. I can communicate with other people that are not in my office on files when needed. I don't have to remember every detail about every customer. I just put the notes on the file..

Cons:

It functions differently with android and there is still some fixes they can do to help organize things for our company.

2 years ago

Thanks, Dawn! We're working daily to make JobNimbus a better tool for you, so hopefully we can cover any and all holes in your process soon!

Richie S.
Sales Manager in U.S.

JobNimbus

4 2 years ago

Comments: Good product, the automation features work well. Good experience overall.

Pros:

Can be customized to specific needs for our business.

Cons:

The way to preview templates when building them. The template options are not fully customizable

Rick S.
Lansing Branch Manager in U.S.

Strong improving tool

4 2 years ago

Comments: Improved our overall coordination between sales and production.

Pros:

Ease of use in overall project management.

Cons:

Lack of interface with financial management.

Paul A.
Construction, Self Employed

Great service, friendly and thorough!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Great would recommend and have and will continue to do so.

Pros:

The rep took the time to go over everything they have built out and made sure we understood and has always been there, the reps and their team have been great. They continue to get contractor feedback to improve the app and function and options, the CRM is customizable and they always have videos and support to help.

Cons:

I am happy with everything just looking for more features and updates in the future which i know are coming cause they are always working on stuff behind the scenes. So just waiting for them is the only hard part.

3 years ago

Thanks, Paul! We're also very much looking forward to getting you those new updates :) Have you checked out time-based automations yet? If not, you can see some cool recipes here to do some new magic to your account: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations

Gordon F.
President in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

CRM software that's easy to implement and use!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to set up and customize. It takes a bit of a learning curve to discover what you want to do, but the software is easy to adjust to your company's needs. Customized templates, emails, products, work flows, reports...I really can't say enough about the simplicity of getting off the ground and running. I've implemented SAP at a major company, taking 6 months and untold man-hours, and this is far better and more useful managing your customer interactions. The iPhone and iPad apps are both splendid to work with as well, allowing your sales team to update while on the road. I looked at some of the competition, JobNimbus was my selection after careful research.

Cons:

It took me a while to understand the benefits of entering in information in Jobs, that might be a good onboarding topic for new users.

2 years ago

Hi Gordon, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Here's to your continued success with JobNimbus!

Edward C.

Love the product

5 2 years ago

Comments: Very favorable.

Pros:

Flexibility to set up the workflows so we can track jobs through our set process. We have yet to be able to create a report that we wanted for data tracking.

Cons:

We recently moved to a new location and this included moving our desktop version of Quick-books to a new computer and that migration did not go well. Now in fairness, I think if we had called JN they might have been able to better prepare us for that move and they have worked with us to resolve the issue. The app version has been lacking but they are updating it all the time and we notice those improvements.

Melanie M.
Estimating Assistant in U.S.

Love hate relationship

3 2 years ago

Comments: I stay because I haven't found anything else that integrates project management, crm and a calendar in one software. But I consider leaving often with the lack of progress on the development side or communication from their development team on what is forth coming. They seem relatively new so I think they have been set on just finding new customers, but without matching growth with new features, they aren't looking at retention very seriously. If you are considering them, check out their https://jobnimbus.uservoice.com/ to see if your needs on specific features will be met.

Pros:

Integrated CRM was a big deal, it was hard to find anything else that was a combination of calendar, crm and project manager. This does fill the job of being all in one. The interface is clean and easy to navigate.

Cons:

Customer service is actually pretty quick to respond and friendly to deal with BUT they can't do anything. Most of our issues have been limitations to the software and they tell you to fill out a feature request but then the development team completely ignores or doesn't update any of the feature requests. Some requests, that really are basic, have been sitting out there for YEARS with no response on if and when the development team will do them. I also am frustrated with the lack of ability to fine tune what fields and options are used/not used. It is time consuming to create a new project or customer contact because there are a lot of fields and no AI that will help autofill entries based on previous data. Example you might have a dozen customers that all work for the same firm/company but you have to enter EVERY field for that person and their location instead of it trying to suggest similar data for your entry as you start typing.