• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.7 /5

About Claritysoft CRM

Powerful. Intuitive. Customizable. Claritysoft CRM is designed to be easy to use without sacrificing power and functionality.

Learn more about Claritysoft CRM

Kelly H.
Finance and Operations Specialist
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-04-21

"Great software for our organization!"

Comments: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Pros: As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Cons: As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Dan D.
Sales
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-25

"Saving your bacon"

Pros: What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

Cons: So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

• Reviewed on 2021-02-25
Davina F.
Executive Administrator
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-02

"The easiest to setup and run"

Comments: Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

Pros: We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft.
Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft.
We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts.
Email templates help out.
Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Cons: Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-02
Rondle D.
Social Seller
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-02-20

"Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!"

Comments: The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

Pros: There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone! And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with. When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

Cons: There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

• Reviewed on 2021-02-20
Chris E.
Sales Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-13

"Using Claritysoft CRM Review"

Comments: It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros: Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons: I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-13
David C.
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-07-07

"Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!"

Comments: I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros: There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons: The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

• Reviewed on 2020-07-07
Douglas J.
Assistant Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-18

"A Good Product, Easy to Use"

Comments: It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros: I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons: This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

by Claritysoft on 2020-07-06

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

• Reviewed on 2020-06-18
Mark S.
Manager, Business Development
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-19

"Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System"

Comments: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros: The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons: We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-19
John V.
CEO & Sr. Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-08-18

"Outstanding Customer Support"

Comments: Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros: We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons: Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

• Reviewed on 2020-08-18
Bob M.
Area Sales Director
Fund-Raising, 11-50 Employees

"Claritysoft Review"

Comments: Having all of my leads organized and accessible has been the best part of my Claritysoft experience!

Pros: Claritysoft CRM has been 'spot on' for me as far as organizing all of my sales information. It has allowed me to have everything I need in one spot!

Cons: It took me a little while to get 'comfortable' with all of the features but I think that had more to do with me being in a sales position for the first time in my career.

Andrea H.
Corporate Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-27

"Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!"

Pros: Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons: Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

by Claritysoft on 2018-05-15

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-27
Dan K.
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-16

"First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!"

Comments: Excellent!

Pros: I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons: I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-16
Jeff H.
Sales and Marketing
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-11-17

"Easy to work with"

Comments: Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros: I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons: I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

• Reviewed on 2020-11-17
Desirae S.
Data Quality Professional
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-20

"Claritysoft"

Comments: Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros: What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are:
Some flexibility in customizations
Advanced search option

Cons: The things I liked least about this product are as follows:
While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting.
Difficult email integration

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017-04-20
Gail P.
Administrator/Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018-03-21

"I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases"

Pros: Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Cons: As of yet I need an outside App to connect with our Quickbooks, but can be done with the Zapier App.

• Reviewed on 2018-03-21
Rhonda R.
Administrative Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-04

"Excellent customer support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our org"

Pros: Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs!
Excellent customer service support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our organization and what we are trying to accomplish using the software.

Cons: Setting up customized reports. Each organization is different and we had reporting requests that took longer than expected to customize.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-04
Kyle T.
Key Account Manager
Music, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019-08-20

"Easy to use and navigate"

Pros: Simple easy to use interface, customization on your home screen.

Cons: Can't think of anything negative, it's been an overall positive experience so far!

• Reviewed on 2019-08-20
Dayna V.
Graphic Designer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

"Great functionality"

Pros: Once the setup is complete the functionality is great and pulling reports is super easy!

Cons: Took a while to get it set up and get the team using it, but afterward it was great.

David C.
VP
  • Reviewed on 2015-06-24

"I like the software very much. It has helped with organizing my schedule and tasks."

Comments: The operation and and function of the software makes sense to me, so it was reasonably easy to implement. The training that we received at the time of the purchase was very good and I don't think we have used all of the training we purchased. Any questions that I have asked have been answered quickly and thoroughly. The operation of the software has benefited our company by providing a central location for customer information for all users to view.

• Reviewed on 2015-06-24
Matthew B.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-22

"Game changer for small business"

Comments: Overall it has been all I could expect and more. The sales team continues to follow up and check in, The implementation/IT team is always quick to respond and has an answer or a work around for any problems that might arise. Great company that's done well by us for sure!

Pros: This software is easy to use and easy to setup. The links all follow a logical order and the titles are customizable so it makes for easy training and setup with your team.

Cons: There are a few things with the calendar and a few windows that arent customizable but they are all in the works and have gotten better jsut in the few months we have been using the software!

• Reviewed on 2021-03-22
Marc M.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021-03-11

"Great CRM for the money - feature rich"

Comments: As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Pros: Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

Cons: There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines.
When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline.
2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

• Reviewed on 2021-03-11
Diane S.
Coordonnatrice de Projets
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-10-21

"Claritysoft CRM"

Comments: Really good and friendly. Love the team at Claritysoft. Very helpful!

Pros: It is user friendly; They upgrade regularly. Seeing the opportunities all together or by representative is super relevant. There is so much more you can do with this CRM; I am steel learning new features, etc.
The training webinar are very well done and accessable later if you could not be on the live class.
Also, the customer service is really good! Whenever you need to understand a feature or have something to be fixed, they are alway available.

Cons: Sometimes when I need to customize parts of Clarity to fit my business, it requires me to take some training classes, etc. But that is not a ''cons'' for Clarity; it is me not being patient enough ;)

• Reviewed on 2020-10-21
Rena B.
COO
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016-07-22

"Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com."

Comments: We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience.
Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them.
I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Pros: It's combined the best features of Salesforce.com and ACT! to create an easy-to-use and fairly intuitive CRM experience. Customization is easy and straightforward. (In the interest of full disclosure, I have about 20 years of experience administering various CRM environments - starting with Goldmine in the early 90s, moving to ACT! in the late 90s, then Salesforce.com in 2005 - so I know what I'm looking at and know what I'm looking for.)

Cons: Currently, custom objects can be related to only Contacts and Accounts. It would be great if we could create relationships between custom objects and other standard objects. I saw a demo that showed a revised organization of the Settings commands. This will be very helpful; the new design is much more intuitive (based on my experience using other CRM software). Please implement this as soon as you can.
The documentation could be more complete. What's there is great (like the instructions for setting up Outlook Sync with Live), but more information (like setting up custom objects) would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 2016-07-22
Darlene S.
Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020-06-12

"SCS Claritysoft Review"

Comments: We love this software because it's easy to use, you can customize and support is always available and quick to respond.

Pros: The most appealing feature of this product is being able to easily save emails to customer accounts.

Cons: It would be nice to be able to set recurring tasks and to be able to link specific tasks to outlook calendar ie: Just meetings/appointments (not tasks etc). It would also be nice to have a more effective way to link accounts to owners. You can use the relationships feature but it could be simplified

• Reviewed on 2020-06-12
Arlene S.
Development Director
  • Reviewed on 2018-05-03

"We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help."

Pros: We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Cons: The only challenge is that it's really designed for business accounts with multiple contacts. Our accounts are mostly individual donors. Some of the essential information fields are unique to either accounts or contacts which creates some challenges that are no fault of Clarity Soft.

• Reviewed on 2018-05-03