About Claritysoft CRM

Intuitive. Customizable. Powerful. Claritysoft CRM is designed to be easy to use without sacrificing power and functionality.

Learn more about Claritysoft CRM

Pros:

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

Claritysoft CRM ratings

4.5
4.8
4.2
4.7

8.7/10

Claritysoft CRM has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 113 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Claritysoft CRM before?

Matthew J
Matthew J
Founder in US

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Comments: Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Pros:

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Cons:

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: It was time for us to get into a real CRM product and build out workflow and we wanted to make sure we made the right decision.

Switched From: Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Best of all worlds. Claritysoft has the full range of tools including marketing automation and Support desk functions. We aren't using all of the modules yet but will as we continue to scale.

Davina
Davina
Executive Administrator in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

The easiest to setup and run

Comments: Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

Pros:

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft. Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft. We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts. Email templates help out. Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Cons:

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: Salesforce was too expensive, too cumbersome and took too long to learn new features.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Claritysoft was less overwhelming and visually appealing.

Estimator in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

Comments: After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales.
Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning.
I would not recommend this company.

Pros:

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Cons:

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

3 years ago

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Kelly
Finance and Operations Specialist in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Great software for our organization!

Comments: My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Pros:

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Cons:

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: We chose Claritysoft because we did not did a system as robust as Salesforce. It also was a much better price point than Salesforce and still met every need we were looking for.

Rondle
Social Seller in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!

Comments: The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

Pros:

There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone! And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with. When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

Cons:

There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

Alternatives Considered: Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: The superior search, customer service, customization, and ease of use.

Heather
Heather
Co-Owner in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Comments: Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros:

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons:

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: The simple and clean interface. It's user friendly with great reporting modules, tracking, integration, able to keep track of projects, and the list goes on. All the others o looked into did not offer what I was looking for and very hard to navigate.

Bela
Marketing & Sales Coordinator in US

Customer Service is unmatched

5.0 last month New

Comments: My experience with Claritysoft has been exceptional. It is always a delight to work with their customer service whenever I have an issue. The company is always understanding and has a solution to my issues quickly.

Pros:

All segments of the product are easy to use and understand. I am able to make changes to fit my company's needs quickly.

Cons:

The software could improve by allowing you to check multiple pages to be exported simultaneously. Currently, if I want to export pages 2-3, I have to export page 2 and then export page 3 separately since I cannot select check pages at once.

Gary
VP Sales in US

Best SMB CRM for Sales and Support

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent! Highly recommend if you are looking for a work horse without all the frills and budget conscious. Customer support is the best I've ever experienced!

Pros:

So easy to get going. Solid, straightforward, easy to use. Good visibility into deals, leads, quotes, and sales.

Cons:

Reporting is good. Easy to create new reports. Not as robust as other more expensive CRMs - but for a SMB it is excellent.

Caitlin
Marketing Assistant in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

Great Organizational Structure

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The structure of keeping/maintaining contacts and creating a streamline for customer communications is very helpful.

Cons:

The search/filter view of contacts/leads could be slightly improved, but is overall effective.

Denise
Business Development in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

SLFAQ, Llc

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The experience has been great and the communication is amazing.

Pros:

I like that I can custom add fields specific to our industry.

Cons:

That I can not track the money that comes in on an account.

Marc
CEO in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

Comments: As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Pros:

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

Cons:

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines. When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline. 2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Dan
Sales in US
Printing, 11-50 Employees

Saving your bacon

Pros:

What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

Cons:

So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Service Cloud, Prophet CRM, CreamSoda and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: 2 main reasons, The cost of PlanPlus was 3-times the cost of ClaritySoft, and the ease of use, since we had 6 users set up on PlanPlus, yet I was the only one using it for the past 4 years. We were sold something that was way more robust than what we needed and way to difficult to maneuver through on a daily basis.

Switched From: PlanPlus Online

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: First was the great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and her multiple knowledgeable demos she gave us, really started things off superbly. And the cost for what we need today and the ability to grow their content as we grow as a company was vital.Also I must say that my implementation instructor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most patient and friendly instructor I've ever worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me accomplish a total data dump from our old CRM "which was a mess of information" into a clear and precise format so we can start this new system on the right foot and make it so simple to document and hopefully grow our business for many years to come.

Sales Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

Comments: It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros:

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's. My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons:

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

President in US
Banking, 2-10 Employees

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

Comments: I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros:

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons:

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 and Nimble

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: HubSpot CRM we could not customize to meet the company needs. The company was paying for software which was difficult to use and rarely used because it did not fit our company. We knew we needed a better CRM and began looking for an affordable alternative. After completing our search, we spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding Claritysoft. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to understand the company's needs and suggested and setup a demo of the software. We were impressed with the software, and like we could work with an implementation specialist on customizing the software and provide CRM training. The key to selecting Claritysoft was having an implementation specialist to work with which also sped-up the learning curve. We have been very happy with our decision to go with Claritysoft!

Switched From: Pipedrive, Dynamics 365 and Nimble

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: The professionalism of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customization of the software made our decision to go with Claritysoft very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was not high-pressured, she took time to answer ever question. As mentioned previously, Claritysoft is affordable, and having an implementation specialist was very important to assure the software was customized and implemented to meet our company's needs and objectives.

Darcel
President in US
Insurance Software, 2-10 Employees

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Comments: Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros:

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons:

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

Alternatives Considered: AgencyBloc

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: We were frustrated. Unable to customize to our needs and a terrible lack of customer service.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Because someone contacted me immediately.

2 years ago

Hi Darcel, Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated. If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Douglas
Assistant Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

A Good Product, Easy to Use

Comments: It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros:

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons:

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: Our 20 year old software that managed these relationships was being replaced. We needed a new product to manage it.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Ease of use. Cost

2 years ago

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Richard
business development in Canada
Nanotechnology, Self Employed

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

Comments: I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

Pros:

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

Cons:

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: I found it inflexible and if did not allow a very specific customization that was important to me - which ClaritySoft was able to make work for me - allowing me to use personal & business in the same work-flow - but securely separating my personal data - to be viewed by me alone.

Switched From: Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: It was suggested for me by a colleague - but it proved to be much too heavy an application for my modest needs

Mark
Manager, Business Development in US
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Comments: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros:

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons:

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

CEO & Sr. Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Outstanding Customer Support

Comments: Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros:

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons:

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Laurence
Director in UK
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Comments: This has massively improved our sales.

Pros:

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion. We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was a black hole and the service was beyond horrendous. It was a joke. So we were very focused on customer service when moving to a new CRM and we have had a very good experience with Claritysoft. Their support team have ensured that we have a customed CRM designed for our needs. There were one or two delays in setting up our reporting, but the team at Claritysoft just used this as an opportunity to further prove their commitment to our company by going above and beyond to create an accurate and detailed reporting system. One thing that I will say is that we are based in London, we are not a US Firm and we are not use to having a tech company so focused on the client experience. They offer time and support in a very understanding manner and the fact that they are based in the US means that we can communicate with them daily until around 11pm every day. I do not believe I have ever reviewed another company before however, the product is excellent and allows you to speed dial and the service is the best we have come across.

Cons:

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Robin
Director of Operations and Business Development in US
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees

Claritysoft Review

Comments: The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Pros:

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Cons:

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: Old CRM did not have enough capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Saleforce had more functionality/capabilities than we needed at a higher cost.

Matt
Customer Success in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Best and Easiest CRM

Comments: This CRM really is great. On top of being super easy to set up and use, they also have excellent customer support. Actually maybe the best customer support that I’ve ever dealt with. They also have a very easy to use mobile app.

Pros:

Claritysoft is the easiest CRM that I have ever used. The implementation costs are extraordinarily less expensive than their major competitors. User adoption is much higher. Do yourself a favor and demo this product, no matter how large or small your business is.

Cons:

The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Switched From: Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: It’s way easier to implement, use and maintain. And it’s easier to use.

Program Associate in US
Philanthropy, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Comments: Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

Pros:

The reporting functions and dashboard are extremely easy to build and use. The customer service is extremely helpful in adapting the product for an organization's needs and has the ability to continue to make changes over time, unlike some other CRM softwares. Inputting data is also very intuitive.

Cons:

The software lakes a project management component which would maximize the usefulness of this product. If we could manage and prioritize tasks within the platform, it would make our work processes a lot more efficient.

4 years ago

Thank you for your review. We actually do have a project management component! Claritysoft Projects is a robust project management tool that allows you to coordinate work and activities, generate task lists, assignments and due dates automatically. Seamlessly integrated with Claritysoft CRM, Projects ensure your team members know what needs to get done, who¿s responsible and when it's due. With Projects you can activate a pre-built sequence of tasks and activities based on the project type. The automatic workflows ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and you deliver consistently every time. Reach out to your account manager. They'll get you set up.

Assistant for Impact in US
Philanthropy, 11-50 Employees

Served its purpose but could use some work

Comments: I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Pros:

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

Cons:

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

4 years ago

Thank you for your review. Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to. Please reach out to our Customer Support. They may be able to offer suggestions for personalizing the solution and present you with tips for a more efficient experience. And of course, our 100% U.S. based Customer Support is always free. Additionally, here are some videos that should give you some ideas for Claritysoft customization. Custom Modules: https://youtu.be/FFJopZutxN0 Differentiated Record Types: https://youtu.be/4bLDVUDGnWI

Rodger
CEO in US

Claritysoft CRM Review

Comments: Very good

Pros:

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

Cons:

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM: Too expensive and their leads I bought where not scrubbed. Approximately 65% of data I bought was erroneous

Switched From: Salesgenie

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM: Pricing And, renting a generic CRM that I can develop myself geared towards my clients. We have had incredible success with clarity software. I started inputting data in March 2020, we now have over a 1,000 names of purchasers and their contact info..