Beds24 Reviews

4.8 (67) Write a Review!

About Beds24

Beds24 is one of the most cost-effective, powerful and reliable All-in-one-solution which simplifies workflows and automates tasks.

Learn more about Beds24

Pros:

Cons:

It can seem intimidating at first. I almost considered dropping it.

Beds24 ratings

4.3
4.8
4.9
4.8

9.1/10

Beds24 has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 67 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Beds24 before?

Veronica Cecilia
Veronica Cecilia
Tourism Consultant in Chile

The best channel manager

Comments: I manage all my customers b&b , tours , activities, rental all in one.
You don't have to purchase anything else.
You pay for your usage.
I highly recommend it!

Pros:

I'm a reseller and this software has a lot of features. Easy to set up and manage. Support it's on line. Intuitive. Adaptive and integrated with all application and platforms. You will improve timing . Tori's , activities, b&b. Everything all in one.

Cons:

Could be more accessible for Latin American payments. Like Mercado Pago.

Nik
Nik
Founder in Greece

Excellent all-around software!

Comments: I manage a large number of short-term rentals on different OTAs and Beds24 has really helped me to automate a lot of things that were otherwise managed manually. This has saved me a lot of time and has made my day to day tasks very easy to manage and at a very low price!

Pros:

I own a property management company that fully manages a number of short-term rentals. Beds24 is a very cheap and all-around product that offers practically everything you might need, combining the functionality of a PMS and a Channel Manager. For these reasons, I chose this piece of software over others. It might have an outdated interface compared to similar products on the market but they have recently updated the UI and they are constantly updating its functionality and features.

Cons:

This is a DIY solution, which means that you have to do a lot of reading and at some point, I thought of giving up since there are solutions out there that are so much easier to work with compared to Beds24. That said, their wiki is a fantastic source of info and their customer support is very quick to answer all your questions. Once you get to know its capabilities properly and how it works, then you will have gained invaluable knowledge which will make everything a piece of cake.

Karl
Managing Director in Poland

Great Channel Manager & Reservations System

Comments: Managing multiple vacation rentals for our clients, connecting them to channels like AIrbnb,Booking.com & Expedia.

Pros:

The incredible feature set - almost everything you can think about is included in the system. It has an uncomparable amount of features to other channel managers I have used.

Cons:

The UI interface could be better. You might need to be a bit technical to use it. In my case, coming from an IT background - this is actually a plus, as I find it very configurable.

Director in Spain
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Power, Reliability, Flexibility

Comments: We have unified our platforms, cut our admin time dramatically, streamlined processes and increased direct business as a result of having B24. Its a powerful engine that it going to help the growth of the business.

Pros:

Beds24, unlike a lot of PMS platforms, does what it says it will, reliably, every time. This is crucial in our industry where guest expectations are high and failure is unacceptable. The level of API connectivity to OTA channels is way above the majority of the competitors and if you look on Booking.com you will see the reliability is in some case 15-20% above that of some of the big name platforms. The team at B24 are responsive to customer needs and make small and big enhancements to the system on an ongoing basis. The API is powerful and we have used it in a number of different circumstances now to enhance guest experience.

Cons:

The User Interface has a steep learning curve, but once you have it clear in your mind then it's fine. It may not be as beautiful as some, but I've learned the hard way and appreciate B24 reliability, scalability and functionality over pretty screens... I would like to see a native mobile app on IOS and Andriod as well as integration to additional pricing tools like Beyond Pricing and Wheelhouse.

Director in Australia

Simply the best PMS solution

Comments: I love it. It does everything I want it to and I have total control of everything. With previous PMS's I have used, if there was an issue with, say one of my Airbnb listings, I would have to wait to raise a support ticket and get the PMS company to try and figure out the problem. With beds24, the tools to do that are at my disposal. 9 times out of 10 I'm able to fix a problem straight away myself. When I can't, the support are there within 24 hours (every time) to help. That being said, this is the most bug-free system I have used. So far the only issues which have come up have been of my making.

Pros:

The best feature of this product is the flexibility. Thanks to the auto action function, you can make the system do almost anything you want it to. In an age of increased efficiency and automation, this makes beds24 the ideal product. I'm still only just realising half of the things I can automate, meaning that as I continue using the product, I will be able to continue increasing my efficiencies. The next best, but very much related, characteristic is its ability to integrate with other systems. There's no point trying to be the best at everything. Beds24 gets the nuts and bolts perfect, then makes sure you can hook into other systems extremely easily to fine tune your total tech package.

Cons:

Because it is a completely DIY system, it can be quite daunting getting set-up. You have to figure out how to do everything by following the self-help guides. Having said that, you can pay for support sessions if you're finding it difficult. But I would say the only fault of the system is it may turn some people away for not knowing what they have to do. Get past that, and you're in for a wonderful reward.

Naina
Owner in India

Epitome of 'value for money' Perfect for Airbnb hosts

Comments: It has automated 90% of my work and now we have started adding more units

Pros:

Everything, Boy, can we customize stuff. Almost anything can be changed, added or created. Huge list of channel connections. Most complete set of wiki. Integrates with almost any kind of software you may need. I am in love with this software. There is just so much you can do. Automated messaging, Email templates, tagging reservations, zapier integration, google forms integration, you name it they have it. Connections with pricelabs, dynamic minimum stays, yield optimization. Much expensive software's are not capable of even delivering half of what they offer. These guys. The price is super cheap, I mean literally super cheap. It is an extreme value for money.

Cons:

This is more of a personal thing. I needed integration with my local major OTA called goibibo.com which I couldn't find in the huge list. Goibibo is really open to integrations and gives API access to almost anyone and everyone. I am sure this will change in the future. I even offered them a contact to get this done. Apart from this everything is 5 stars.

Ruben
CEO in Spain
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Best value for money on the market

Comments: I tried many different channel managers (which has been a hassle) but none could cope with our ever changing demands for new options, plug ins with different partners, etc. Beds just beats all of them, big time! Big fan!

Pros:

BEDS24 just has unlimited options for any solution you might be thinking of inside your accomodation business. Easy to understand and manage, and many layers to explore and improve your business with. Great amount of channels that are plug and play, ready to go, and at least as many third party software partners, payment providers, etc.

Cons:

No real cons, maybe the compared to other softwares the user friendlyness / layout / design seems a little harder to handle, but it´s just because of the many options there are

Sascha
Event Manager in Netherlands
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great affordable channel manager!

Pros:

Affordable channel manager with loads of options, all customizable. Great for our Oktoberfest pop-up hostel!

Cons:

It takes a bit of time to get to know the system. Would love it if they improve the ux

Theo
Real Estate, Self Employed

Best money-value with a great and fast responsive client service

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The beds24 team answers fast, in 24h, is very helpful and kind.
For such low price it costs us, we can't demand a phone service. So, all is delt by messages.
I will not change channel manager!

Pros:

It truely does...everything. In my country, France, we are a lot to use Beds24 who functions perfectly with all the tools we have here: connected locks, quick updates. It is a software we really can believe in. It's very serious.

Cons:

It's all in english. They did in french lately with weird translation :) I don't mind, as I talk the Shakespear language!

Bob
Systems Integration Specialist in U.S.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Feature Set, Customizability and Customer Support. Highly Recommend.

Comments: We needed to replace our aging, old technology, unsupported, glitchy reservation-donation system. I highly recommend Beds24 for their feature set, extremely high degree of customizability and their timely, professional, caring, excellent customer support.

Pros:

Our non-profit, ministry-oriented business model has many unusual reservation system requirements, designed around giving our guests a more personalized experience, yet Beds24 is able to meet all of our specialized requirements. Their Support Team answers our questions quickly providing excellent solutions and is receptive to new feature development. We can highly customize our system to fit our operations & terminology. The customizable Dashboards help us manage bookings & housekeeping & display bookings on an e-whiteboard. We can build highly-flexible custom reports. We can customize our confirmation, cancellation & no-show emails using a large selection of booking-info template variables. We can automate repetitive actions like when a guest checks-in, mark the unit as Occupied. When a guest checks-out, mark the unit as Not Ready. Beds24 lets our housekeeping staff use their smartphone to access the Housekeeping interface so they can mark units as Ready (for occupancy). We are able to include custom fields in our booking form (a must for our business operations). We can automatically notify staff via email or sms messages when a guest checks-in or checks-out. We are able to automatically send custom pre-stay & post-stay emails to guests N-days before & after their stay. We are able to export iCal feeds to our existing website facility availability calendars, so we don't have to change the page look-&-feel. We send Guest data to Square via the Integromat integration.

Cons:

I wish the Beds24 system would support two-way synchronization with the Square Customer Directory, so guest profile edits could be done in either system -- but I realize this is a rather specialized requirement that we are unlikely to get: We take donations-only after guest stays - guests don't pay up-front. We use Square for managing our Names database, donations, e-newsletters, point-of-sale for on-site sales and donations.

Thierry

Powerfull and inexpensive together

Comments: My business is short rental of 17 flats dispatched in 2 properties in Martinique. Thanks to Beds24, all my calendars, bookings, pricing informations, etc, are real time synchronized on all booking platforms. Also, most of the communication with clients is now automated, well my time management is better every single day. It's quite a significative time investment when you start implementing a PMS / Online booking / Channel Manager software, and your businnes is 100% relying on all this IT stuff : it's good to be able to count on a robust software and on a reliable provider. No doubt that Beds24 will be my partner for many more years.

Pros:

Beds24 is 100% reliable, it is that much important in the accomodation business, which is 24/24 operational.

Cons:

Beds24 is a self-learning system, which means that you have to be pretty well organized before starting an implementation into your business. Also, the support team is very reactive and helpfull.

Gordana
Manager in Spain

Excellent PMS and Channel Manager with infinite possibilites

Comments: We've been using Beds24 for more than 3 years now. In that period we've managed from 20 to 30 properties in total, and Beds24 pms made our day to day activities inmensly easier and it reduced the workload a lot (probably reduced 3-4h of work a day). We had previously tried other PMS, channel managers and booking systems, and none of them offered such possibilites and definitely not for such good price! You can set it to send automatic and totally customizable emails at any point in time (for example immediatelly after receiving the reservation or a few days before the arrival), you can have virtual rooms - meaning you can sell a certain type of apartment easily on booking.com or similar websites and avoid holes in the calendar (=increase profits), program the yield optimizer to increase or lower your price depending on the current occupancy (for example if you have only 2 rooms left and it's 30 or more days before the arrival date, the price can be increased by 10%, etc., or if it's only 2 days to arrival date and you have more than 5 rooms empty, lower the price by 20%, etc.). Works spotlessly with booking.com, importing all the modifications, you can even report the credit card as invalid directly from Beds24. It has its own invoicing system, all kinds of reports, etc. It is absolutely complete. Perhaps it can be a little overwhelming for the first time user (due to so many options) but the support is just amazing, very quick and personal, and taking the time for learning it is definitely worthwhile.

Pros:

Endless possibilities to customize it to work best for your needs.

Lesley
Lesley
Owner in France

So powerful, with lots of features will meet the requirements for accommodation of all sizes.

Pros:

The flexibility of the system is amazing, want to keep it simple, thats possible, want to have multiple levels of complexity, thats possible too. You can use the wizard to guide you through the setup process and the level of help document is amazing, I have never seen this level of help in any other system I have ever worked with. Need special prices for events or special dates, no problem. Want to keep you prices the same for the next 12 months, no problem. They have through of everything. Connect to multiple OTAs and sent the same information, bookings/availability/prices all done in one place, this alone has made such a different, I don't need to worry about updating the calendars, reducing the risk of an double booking. Can setup automatic messages for the guests and reminders for me. I have connected to a payment gateway so I can collect deposits and payments from the guests all in one place. On the surface the software looks basic, but OMG it is not, what a great tool.

Cons:

Not really a Con, but there are so many options that can be used to configure my property, I have not yet had the opportunity to fully use or test it to the fullest.... yet.

Craig
Director in U.K.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

The best out there, by far!

Comments: I have literally tried all of the different booking systems out there over the years, Siteminder, eviivo, innstyle, freetobook etc etc. This is by far the best in every aspect. Obviously part of taking bookings online is the processing of payment and this is where all the providers try and con you. Beds24 integrate with "stripe" but do not charge you to 'connect' to stripe, or do not add an extra processing fee on top

Pros:

Initially i liked the low price, however the Auto Actions are a god send, you can automate processes, the possibilities are endless.

Cons:

For me personally there wasn't anything i really disliked. Some may find it tricky to setup.

Rinus
Hospitality, Self Employed

Manage my property details in one place

Comments: Setting up my properties with Beds24 has helped me automate a lot of my processes. I can see all my bookings in one calendar, update my prices in one place (if needed) and I do not need to remember to send emails to my guests, it is all automated.

Pros:

When I joined Beds24 I was pleased that they have wizards to take me thought the basic setup to get me online quickly. They have an extensive help library, with step by step instructions and examples. I can manage my properties, prices and calendar all in one place. Connecting to the OTAs helps ensure that I keep my calendar upto date. I can quickly change prices when needed and the details are updated to the channels, saves me time rather than having to remember to login to different systems updating calendars and prices. I can collect payments from my guests and send them emails automatically. I don't need to remember to do it any more.

Cons:

I am not very good with computers so at the beginning there was a lot to learn, but the wizards, help pages and support team made it easier and it didn't take long to complete my setup.

Rod
Manager in Malta

Fantastic - changed our life around

Comments: Time, automation, scalability, reliability

Pros:

Ease of Use, Cost effective, They thought of everything and its been very well tested, I only found a minor bug once and it was an interpretation issue. The automation possibility of this product is the best thing about it enabling you to notify both guests and staff based on set triggers by email or text to their phone for example when cleaning is due. The channel managers also receives regular upgrades with new channels connected via XML. New 3rd party software for accounts added regularly to manage specific tasks. Our rep and her team of customer support rocks, they are very knowledgeable and reply in under 24hrs sometimes within the hour - Love it. Also enables you to have multiple rates categories and booking policies just like you would on an OTA so you can be as competitive on your website as on the channels or even show certain booking policies only on your website and others on channels

Cons:

Takes time to learn and install yourself.. I invested about 40 hours to get it going and probably over a 100hrs in all to get us to where we are today. Obviously this is reflected in the price of the monthly payment as its very competitive.

Harald
Manager in Germany

Harald (Manager) - The Long Hostel, Arugam Bay, Sri Lanka

Comments: Up until 3 years ago I changed the software several times, mainly because it was far too expensive and still often faulty. Bed24 is the cheapest software I've gotten to know so far and works smoothly. I don't know of any other software that has so many options. For us the perfect solution for our entire hostel management. I can absolutely recommend Bed24. I am sure that this software is unique in the world market in terms of price-performance ratio.

Pros:

The entire management, bookings, overview of the occupancy, flexibility, everything that makes up the daily work is so much simplified that you save a lot of time.

Cons:

I really can't tell. Till last year I missed a intergration to an POS system which was done last year and now with the intergration of POSTER it is just perfect.

Iuri
Iuri
CEO in Portugal

Excellent customer support, easy to use software, very intuitive.

Pros:

It feels like all options that you need are "just there" , it is amazing how far you can actually customize this software. Setup auto emails to automatically send out email (with your own email address) or sms messages to your guests, staff, yourself, or any other person. Very nice looking dashboard, and the most important for me the channel manager. Update prices and availability in one place and have all your channels updated it is like magic, no more over-bookings, no more bookings with strange prices. I am using the "reseller" feature, so all my guests and owners log into my domain name, they see my logo, its like "my" system hehehe, Thank you Beds24 !

Cons:

No Cons for me, i work in a Hotel and i am used to hotel software, perhaps when you just start with this software if you have no background with any hotel software you might feel there are to many options and features. But really try to send them a support ticket !

Regine
CEO in Haiti

I recommend Beds24

Comments: I will keep using it ! I am satisfied

Pros:

Beds24 is very easy to use and helps keep track of all the reservations coming from different channels. Taking payments for customer reservation is easy and fast

Cons:

I wish the rate management would be more user friendly. And it would be amazing to have a better quality/user friendly picture management. Marketing tools / social media integration needs improvement.

Beds24.com Response

4 months ago

We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your constructive feedback. An upgrade for our picture management is already on our development roadmap. Our aim is to offer our customers all available pricing options and the greatest possible flexibility for their pricing. We realise that this comes with complexity. However, we find that the advantage of price optimisation and the resulting opportunity to increase sales outweigh this. We do provide a facebook app for commission free direct bookings from facebook which is free to use for all Beds24 customers.

Yogendra Man
Owner in Italy

Best software to use for Hotels and B&Bs

Pros:

Beds24 is the most user-friendly and innovative software for hotels and B&Bs. It is highly customizable and integrable to the website as you need. There are limitless possibilities that you can do with this software which is impossible with other similar products. Within beds24 you can choose only services that you use and litterally modify them by yourself anytime without having need to go through the technical support. The customer support is prompt and wonderful.

Cons:

There are no particular cons with the software.

Valerie
Marketing Manager in Malaysia

Really great costumer service

Pros:

Once installed, it is so easy to use. Overall, it has helped us gain a lot of time. Most of all, I love their costumer service. They answer fast and really try their best to understand the problem and bring solutions. I regret only that the Covid-19 crisis prevented us to use the software to the full potential. But hope that we can do so soon when things are better.

Cons:

It is a bit complicated at first for one who does not have a technical background to set up the software and all its branches. But their tutorials are really clear, so one learns. And now things are very smooth.

S Olaf
S Olaf
Business Owner in Brazil
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Solid solution if you do not depend on the Booking Engine

Comments: In hindsight it turned out a great waste of resources (time and money) due to the limitations of how they intend customers to use pricing, the archaic data architecture, incomplete documentation and unhelpful tech support.

Pros:

Highly configurable and seemed very complete upon first Due Diligence.

Cons:

The Booking Engine only serves when you do NOT intend to implement differentiated pricings for seasonal holidays and the likes. Also do stay clear of the APIs, the underpinning data architecture is one pot of noodles that can not be made sense of via the APIs. We found out the pricey way, three months of development work down the drain.

Beds24.com Response

last year

Thank you for your review. We would just like to point out to readers that our booking engine does indeed support season pricing, multiple offer (refundable/non-refundable, different meal options) etc. The API supports all pricing available in the booking engine including season pricing. We are sorry we could not provide a solution for your requirements.

Carlo
Hotel owner in Italy
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

Smart and complete

Comments: The perfect solution to manage hotels and residences. Very good, smart, and easy to use. Complete for a good price.

Pros:

Very smart and not heavy to use and works everywhere.

Cons:

Only English support. I would like something sone one speaking my main language Italian or Portuguese.

Fabrizio
Fabrizio
Senior Communication Developer in Italy
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Every solution in one single subscription

Comments: My experience is very good, talking about the team, i met their representative last year in Berlin and i was pleased to see how kind and helpful the meeting has been. Talking about the software, one of the best working i had ever used.

Pros:

How complete it is, i got to know this software because a few years ago i was looking for a channel manager which could connect to many booking.com accounts at once. Beds24 did exactly what i needed. Not counting all the updates with new functionalities. We increased from 25% to 45% in direct bookings as well because the platform for online payment is secure and customers do feel safe using it.

Cons:

Sometimes it's abit difficult to because of all it's functions, but here again i just open a ticket and help is quick and precise.

Firman
Firman
Managing Director in Indonesia
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Ease of Use, Good Functionality and Definitely Worth

Comments: This software is excellent for use by the person who manages the rental home, service apartment, hotel and resort small to intermediate scale

Pros:

We have currently using more than one PMS to this day , but Beds24 gives the most worth of your money with features and usability. The user interface is easy to understand and navigate, we can easily create and manage property as well as new room without long learning curve, add new room, configure room amenities, configure offers per room type and publish to OTA through channel manager only take less than 15 minutes for a whole process. Later on, updating the price and offers per OTA is also very easy, In short,costs incurred for the use of beds 24 is highly commensurate with the variety of features and conveniences provided

Cons:

Still the lack of feature integration with point of sales system or the front desk for a large scale hotel