About Asana

Asana is the easiest way to organize and manage all of your team's work. See why 9,000+ customers give Asana 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Learn more about Asana

Pros:

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

Cons:

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Asana ratings

4.4

8.4/10

Asana has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 10,300 user reviews on Capterra.

Filter reviews (10,300)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Asana before?

Abraham C.
Abraham C.
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippines
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees

Best Free Project Management App for SMB

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Asana is very easy to use, fast, reliable, and powerful. Just with their free version, I've got nothing else to ask for. It got all I need to run my business and work with my clients. It's the best free project management for me.

Pros:

When we switched to Asana years ago, I didn't appreciate it right away because it's a new environment to me had to make a lot of adjustments. But as I use it every day, I got familiar with the app very quickly. It is very easy to use and might have a little learning curve. Navigating the app is all common sense though, and their help docs are very handy if you got any problems. Even though I'm familiar with the app, when I tried to open their knowledgebase, I was surprised to know there's a lot more I can do with Asana. Even with just the free version, it's so powerful and you can do so many things! It's good enough for SMBs who are just starting out. For me, some premium features are just too much so the essential features are sufficient for my business and work. Another thing I like is you can switch to Kanban view, so it's a goodbye Trello for me. I use this view often on sprints and it's very handy and effective. Another feature I like is you can convert an email to a task in Asana just by forwarding it to a specific email they give you, then it will be added automagically in your specific project. I'm also happy that they have released their desktop app. That's a huge help for me in decluttering my browser tabs.

Cons:

Asana is a beast. There's nothing to dislike from this app.

Mike G.
President in U.S.
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

What's to like about Asana

5 last month New

Comments: It's essential to our project management for our remote team. We can login from anywhere and see what's on the agenda, update items, and share progress.

Pros:

Asana is a powerful project management tool for our team. It allows us to have a central place online to add client projects, marketing projects, and in-house projects and keep track of them. Totally love the recurring task feature.

Cons:

I have a lot of completed tasks! It would be nice to be able to more easily archive them and clean my space up a bit more.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: We need more robust features.

Switched From: Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Price point and it was recommended by another industry colleague who was raving about it.

Event Logistics Manager in U.S.
Medical Devices, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Not very user friendly, for basic use only

3 last month New

Comments: Overall I would not recommend it. For my line of work it is very tedious and I find myself entering and completing tasks longer than it takes me to actually work on each item separately. I wish there was a way to easily replicate tasks and everything would read together. This is a good start, and good for basic task management, but not if you are project managing a very detailed assignment.

Pros:

I do like the fact you can track tasks using this software and assign tasks to other users. It is streamline for basic task management and able to keep on track with assignments.

Cons:

There are 15 different views and no rhyme or reason why views don't feed into one another. I filter to my own tasks, then change views and I see everyone else's. Same with completed tasks. In one view I can hide my completed tasks, but once I change my viewpoint I see everything again. There is also no easy way to replicate tasks vs copy and pasting under each sub-category. For tasks that have many sub-tasks this is a very unfriendly system. When I update a task, or someone else updates a task and I am assigned to it I get 3 separate notifications. The notifications are not detailed enough to know which task it is referring too.

Prathamesh M.
Account manager IT applications in U.S.
Retail, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Asana an efficient and effective tool for project management

5 3 months ago

Comments: Overall experience, this software stands out to be the best software for project management. It helps manage milestones as well as people. It helps track down backlogs and issues in the project and helps build a process streamline towards completing the project. Excellent tool to manage time and tasks.

Pros:

Features are most likeable feature of this software. Creating projects, adding milestones, adding, and tracking tasks is efficient and easy and is very doable. Tracking activities on individual level and reporting backlogs and lags are efficient using this software. Reports are easily made using project templates and can be shared between different parties. Overall, Asana provides excellent project management capabilities to users and employees.

Cons:

Frequent version updates are particularly challenging for any organization to address. Updates have sync issues with other systems, which leads to integration issues. The second issue is with customer support, which is slow and requires multiple calls to fix an issue. This process takes lot of time to understand the issue further leading to more deals in fixing the issue.

Alternatives Considered: Jira and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana gives better customization options compared to other tools, it has extensive set of features and an interactive dashboard to manage work. From project management perspective it is easy to handle deadline and project streamline from the dashboard. Other alternates were expensive and required additional payment for these features.

Jisselle B.
Jisselle B.
Head of Strategic Initiatives & Marketing in Trinidad and Tobago
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees

I love Asana, it's the absolute best for project management and MORE!

5 2 months ago New

Comments: It's been fantastic. I've implemented it at the new company I work for, and the entire team loves it. They have no idea how they even collaborated before Asana!

Pros:

I love that it's so user friendly. It's easy to streamline communication across projects and even teams. I love that you can sync it to Google Drive, or Dropbox, and have the accessibility of adding all files right to the Asana tile, keeping everything organized! I also love how you can add guests, for one-off projects at no additional fee. I've been a user for over 3 years, and have implemented it at various companies that I've advised for. It's my go-to software for managing a business, and all its moving parts.

Cons:

I don't have any complaints honestly. I even love the recent colour update they did!

Devyani S.
Devyani S.
Customer Relationship Associate in India
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

User friendly Team Collaboration tool for small enterprises

4 last month New

Comments: Entirely Asana is best collaboration tool for startups that helps in automating multiple tasks which makes my team save time for daily routine tasks in early days.

Pros:

Used this software online for around 1 year and impressed with their easy to access task management tools like creating tasks, assigning it to a team member and setting deadline. This makes that team member gets a notification on mail. Customer support is available 24/7 and helped me a lot in every step of using Asana. Free version is enough for a small team and you can make any number of tasks with it but you cannot create forms and visual charts for productivity tracking of team.

Cons:

When I complete a task accidently then searching that task is really difficult. It will be better if completed task will not get disappeared instead they will be their in the task until we want it to get deleted. Task which are close to or crossed deadlines collaborator were not getting any notifications at all. This will be really helpful way to automate deadline ultimatum.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk and Comindware Tracker

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana is free tool and have better and easy to use features that I haven't found in other softwares.

Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR in U.S.

Excellent tracker for regular humans and PMs

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, Asana is fabulous. My team and I had nothing but good, useful experiences with Asana.

Pros:

Asana is super conducive to connectivity and collaboration. You can access it through mobile, browser and desktop regularly.

Cons:

The notifications sometimes were a bit dodgy but that could’ve been my machines. Also, I didn’t like that when it came time to try and purchase, it was either everyone on the company domain or no one. I would have been able to secure budget had we been able to confine it to just a couple departments and assign tasks to those without a license. If someone needs to complete one task, I don’t want to pay $30 a month for them to be able to access the whole thing. If there were some kind of a la carte use, that would make it worth it.

Alternatives Considered: Airtable and Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Asana: It was the most user-friendly and the most connected by far. Their mobile app is great.

Bimal S.
Bimal S.
Web Developer in Nepal

An Awesome tool for project management

4 2 months ago New

Comments: Asana has made our company to enhance our business and generate greater revenue so I think Asana can be a powerful tool in every company.

Pros:

Using Asana has been a fortune to me. After our company has started to use Asana, we have made progress a lot in every field. It has helped in time management, tasks management, project management and many more. It is easy to use too and provides better facilities than its other competitors. Hats off to its creators!

Cons:

There are nothing much in the downside of Asana but the only thing I want to be improved in Asana is the team communication. I think that Team Communication is crucial in every projects so this could have been better in Asana.

Alternatives Considered: ClickUp and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Due to greater documentation of Asana and its ease of use, We chose Asana over these alternative products.

Marc D.
Marc D.
Marketing Consultant in U.K.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Asana by Marc Duke

3 last week New

Comments: OK not incredible but not disastrous either.

Pros:

It's a really decent platform to track projects and activities across teams

Cons:

It isa little tricky to set up and feels like there are multiple ways to do the same thing.

Julie S.
Lead Project Manager in France

Asana is a great project management tool

5 last month New

Comments: I'm using Asana since the beginning of 2018. During this time we were looking THE project management tool for our company to be able to manage our client project. I spend a lot of time to benchmark and test the different project management tool. We decided to test Asana in the beginning of 2018 and since then, we are using everyday. At the very beginning only the project managers was using it, now everyone, included our client is using this tool.

Pros:

The way everything is well think, the UX/UI team of Asana should work a lot on this tool interface because it's super easy, fast and intuitive to use it. I love the fact that I'm able to create any kind of project for any kind of client by using the same tool and by setting approximately the same column - and by adapting my tags according to the project. Also, this tool is used by everyone and understandable by everyone internally and externally! We reduced a lot the emails with the clients which secure a lot the projects.

Cons:

The only little point I would like to improve/to add would be to be able to export any type of view: for example to be able to export the calendar view when a project is set. Even if a public link can be create and share to any one, many of our client prefers the pdf format and it is easier to attach on some client contract for example.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Switched From: Azendoo

Reasons for Switching to Asana: We didn't have enough IT project to work only on Jira. With Asana we can manage our social media project, creative and IT ones.

Grace A.
Grace A.
Digital Marketing Analyst in U.S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees

It offers an excellent service to manage all your projects.

5 last month New

Comments: I have been using Asana for the last three years and it works perfect for what it was designed for; task and project management with collaborative tools and integrations, based on a simple system but able to unite teams and increase productivity. It is affordable and everyone can start using Asana, and for enterprise scale performance there are good plans or licenses.

Pros:

Compared to other software/platforms, Asana has stood out for the following features: +It has integrations with important applications, such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Office 365, among others. +It has a highly interactive dashboard interface, you can leave comments, attach files you have on your computer or from Dropbox, G Drive or whatever your storage tool is. +Customer support is more responsive and friendly. +It is more efficient as it is perfect for working with large teams, has fewer limitations and is more professional. +More flexible customization. +Can track multiple projects with multiple timelines. It has several functions to manage a project, also to communicate internally in a team and to follow up on tasks. We can plan campaigns in advance and it is easier to know who is responsible for each element. *I like the dashboards because it helps me to visualize the work progressing in stages. Everyone has deadlines and due dates in their responsibilities, it's a more organized work, with reminders and so on. I can change views and visualize my tasks differently. *Assigning tasks is easy and you can put sub-tasks. Integrations with other applications improve the process of activities and expand the possibilities.

Cons:

I think the only thing I have to mention here is that the search filter is not as robust a feature as the other tools, so I would like it to be optimized, with more options and customization.

Rick K.
Director in U.S.
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees

Asana Most helpful in Project Management

4 2 months ago

Comments: I have used several project management software and this is the tool that seems to be most popular and functional with cross functional teams. Very few hiccups in the user experience. There are more expensive softwares with many more functions...but Asana is very proficient to get the job done for small and large teams or organizations

Pros:

Asana is a great collaboration tool that helps teams work well together on integrated fronts and many different tasks. It has a lot of flexibility/customizations capabilities. It has a free plan to start with..but once you get into it..you see the value of buying a more advanced option.

Cons:

a bit confusing at first for some...but once you spend time with it...it makes sense

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Mobile Marketing in Germany
Entertainment, 501-1,000 Employees

Perfect Project Management Software

5 3 months ago

Comments: We could easily organize a small team with Asana, create sub task of larger projects and assign responsibilities.

Pros:

Very easy to use and understand Versatile in its functionalities Good templates for 1:1 or any other possibility to organize your tasks with your manager or team Good free functionality Lifesaving reminders! And unicorn rewards for finishing tasks

Cons:

It is not as userfriendly when trying to attach pictures / files, as other programs. Not everything can be dragged an dropped. Sometimes it is a bit fiddly when trying to move tasks to other groups

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Jira

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Asana is more versatile than trello boards for organizing. Asana even has the same functinality + many others

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Most easy to use Good prior experience

Antonia C.
Digital Marketing Manager in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

best option for those who want a free tool

4 3 months ago

Comments: I think Asana is one of the best project management tool for a one person especially in its free plan. I speed up my work a lot during the time I was using Asana, and it also helped me to collaborate with two team mates. But when it comes to make a step higher (for example if you need a proper collaboration with your team or if you want to customize it better) the paid plan is not so cheap and it offers less than other tools.

Pros:

A couple of years ago I totally fell in love with Asana for it's white background and the cleanliness of its interface. I'd say "nomen omen": it's easy to focus on your work and feel a sense of peace while working with Asana.

Cons:

Time tracking is a critical part in my job and I didn't like the integrated tool in Asana (there was only Harvest at the time, now ther's Toggl which is much better).

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Notion

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Trello is too confusing and there are less customization opportunities. For examples it miss a calendar view on the free plan which is, in my opinion, a fundamental of the project management

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: It has a great free plan and it's really easy to learn

Giovanni M.
Business Development Specialist in Philippines
Internet, 11-50 Employees

Very Useful and Affordable Project Management Software

5 4 months ago

Comments: My overall experience as a Business Development Specialist using Asana is really great. It was introduced to me and my colleague back in October of 2020. We are able to consolidate all of our task progress reports from many spreadsheets and offline notepads. We are able to spend more on planning our strategy and action plans because of lots of time that we are able to save with this business tool. It’s a good software I can recommend for both starters and existing companies who're struggling with project management and task assignments. Even beginners can easily adapt to this because of tips appearing on the screen, I believe those are really designed as tutorials for new users. The only thing is that we haven’t tried yet if it works if there will be 10 or more collaborators.

Pros:

-Easily pull-up my assigned task and my colleagues tasks in one work-space -It serve as Masterlist for all of the tasks assigned to me and to my co-worker by our superiors -On management perspective, you can easily check and find the specific persons/members assigned on projects and each task within.

Cons:

-There is a chance that some users may find its user interface non-user friendly and kind of boring especially those that are not on the management side. -Using multiple workspaces is a bit confusing, but It can be resolved if there will be a feature to customize the position of tabs or group of tabs. -Still require serious planning for organization of workspace because it will be a mess if the administrator or project manager will just put all of the ongoing project in just one workspace. They should be grouped or properly arranged according to which the task is associated.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Graphic Design Software, 51-200 Employees

Helpul team collaborator and task management tool for startups

4 5 months ago

Comments: Asana is an excellent collaboration tool for helping teams manage all kind of tasks. Although when you start using asana its bit confusing and need time to learn features. But its flexibility and vast capabilities are well worth learning it initially to get started. As it is not a resource management tool we cannot expect it to be a traditional full scale project management platform. It is excellent tool for startups.

Pros:

Most of the softwares don't have much features in free version but Asana is much better than those as it provides plenty of useful features like task scheduler, free mail notifications, unlimited teams, messaging, activity logs, file storage, multiple project views and much more. For a startup less than 20 users team can use it forever for free. You can also integrate it with other tracking tool without paying anything. There are many advanced features which helps you can use to automate your normal task assigning.

Cons:

Foremost important drawback to use this software is we cannot use this properly on mobile devices. We cannot be able to assign single task to multiple users, it allows one task one user. Sometimes emails bombarding annoys users but we can disable the notification selectively on asana settings.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Zoho Projects

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Dashboard view is simple, easy to understand and allows me a faster way of project management with asana. Other tools may also have this flexibility but I found asana much better.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: First thing is vast features availability in their fermium plan that is really affordable for any startup who have small teams and do not wan spend money on just management.

Rajesh B.
Founder in India
Publishing, 2-10 Employees

Organized Your Work with Asana

4 5 months ago

Comments: I use Asana everyday to manage my tasks. I encourage my team to maintain their work through Asana. Overall it's a nice and effective tool. During this current scenario, it's really helpful for your remote working.
Although I believe it is a little expensive compare to similar task management Apps. But the features are really good.

Pros:

Asana is the simplest, user-friendly, and most interactive task management tool. For my startup, I found it very helpful and it makes planning, task assignment, tracking, and registering much easier. I can organize my team task and project and keep track of the work progress without missing the due date for the project. I also love the My favorite feature is the ability to set up recurring tasks feature. It is easy to set up and you can check the history of the recurring task smoothly.

Cons:

Although it's an awesome tool for task management, still I would like to mention a few points which can be improvised. 1. There shall be an option to delete people from teams and projects easier 2. The pricing can be lesser for small team groups.

CFO in Canada
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

Literally the most important product that we use at work!

5 6 months ago

Comments: Asana has been a game-changer to our organization. It has helped our team grow in the way we work together, it makes sure that everything gets done, it helps with flow management, and best of all, it helps us track even simple ideas that come to us out of nowhere to tackle later one. Nothing gets missed

Pros:

There is so much I love about this software that it is hard to put it together into one review. By far the best part about this is how it helps to facilitate collaboration from every angle - idea generation, project completion, etc.

Cons:

Would love more variety in templates, especially for things that don't specifically function the best as tasks.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: Our current solution just became too cumbersome when projects started to get complicated and needed details, attachments, and dependencies.

Switched From: Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Asana had all of the features (or maybe more) than any of the competitors but the pricing was way better and the UX was just completely intuitive. There was also a great opportunity to try everything out under the free plan until we were ready to upgrade.

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Developer in Italy
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

I can't do without it

5 6 months ago

Comments: I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Pros:

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Cons:

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Asana: I'm always looking for tools that can help me simplify my work life.

Switched From: Basecamp and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: The board view is simple, fast, intuitive and allows me a quick organization of content. Also other tools have this view, however in Asana I find that it is managed in an optimal way.

Mohammed majeed D.
Field Manager in Ghana
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to performance

5 7 months ago

Comments: Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Pros:

Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

Cons:

The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

Alternatives Considered: Nifty, Adobe Workfront and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Asana: The project management team had a preference for Asana so I had to learn to use it when I moved unto that project

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: They were decisions premade by the different project management teams for which they preferred amongst the approved options.

Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Copywriter in U.S.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING

5 7 months ago

Comments: I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Pros:

Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable. One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning. I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

Rickey J.
Customer Success Manager in U.S.

Great, robust tool for project management

4 7 months ago

Comments: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Pros:

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Cons:

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Diane K.
Technical Writer in U.S.
Insurance Software, 201-500 Employees

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

5 7 months ago

Comments: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Pros:

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Cons:

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

Alternatives Considered: Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Asana: Our budget was tight, so Asana's long-term free option (as opposed to a short trial) put it over the top. It has the features we need to complete projects within our small team.

Emily M.
Founder & CEO in Canada
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!

5 8 months ago

Comments: I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Pros:

Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

Cons:

The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Asana: I really like the UX of Asana over other project management tools

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

My opinion on Asana

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Asana is undoubtedly one of the most significant project management tools available. I appreciate that you can not only establish a project and delegate subtasks to coworkers and designate deadlines. This guarantees that everybody understands their roles and when their obligations are due. Additionally, the task dependencies feature facilitates workflow by allowing you to identify a job as awaiting completion of another. This feature helps keep complicated projects on track by ensuring that the excellent work is completed on time and that no job is holding the project back. Timelines, bespoke layouts, and custom fields are also appealing to me.

Cons:

My company has been using Asana for over 2 years, and it's been nothing but phenomenal for us. It's been fantastic all around, dramatically increasing my team's productivity by making our team communication simple. In all honesty, I can't think of anything negative to say about Asana. It is simply outstanding software.