• Overall

About AccuLynx

AccuLynx is the roofing industry's most trusted software designed to help contractors manage and grow their business.

Learn more about AccuLynx

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used AccuLynx before?

Pretty Decent Software

4 2 years ago

Comments: Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros:

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons:

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Switched From: Chronicle

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.

Leanne G.
Virtual assistant in U.S.

New User

5 3 months ago

Comments: I’m a person who doesn’t like change and hated that I had to switch to Acculynx because I knew I’d have to relearn everything. There was so many training videos, with a lot of detail and I caught on to everything pretty quick.

Pros:

There’s so many different features, but It’s very easy to use.

Cons:

Adding everything into the system was a little frustrating. I know it was a lot of work .

3 months ago

Hi Leanne - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've been able to quickly learn a new system. We strive to make AccuLynx as easy to use as possible!

Caleb S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Really nice user experience.

5 last year

Pros:

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Cons:

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus, JOBPROGRESS, Jobber and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: Ease of use, better looking interface.

Switched From: JOBPROGRESS

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: It seems easy to use and navigate.

last year

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Janine R.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

GREAT Product!

5 last year

Comments: This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Pros:

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons:

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

Alternatives Considered: If No Reply

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Because I know the software and had previously worked on it. I knew that it would streamline our business and keep everything organized and easy to manage.

last year

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!

Rob A.
Office/ Production/Sales in U.S.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

5 last year

Comments: I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Pros:

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Cons:

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

12 months ago

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

Caleb J.
Estimating Coordinator in Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Established and Adapting

4 7 years ago

Comments: For roofing and siding specific software this is probably the oldest one out there. Especially when you look only at the web based platforms. There are many newer companies that are looking to take them on now though. We made the switch to Acculynx 2 years ago. From the very beginning it has greatly increased the quality of information being retained from job start to finish and the interoffice comunication. There are a lot of certain things about it that we have small annoyances with but realistically they can't make a functional software that is both easy to use and perfect for everyone. There are many times that this has saved our behinds by being able to access a back up of the original file documents and photos. No more going to find the paper file to get an answer. Or calling the estimator or crew and ask them to remember their visit from last month. All photos and doucments and comments and emails can be run through the program and access from virtually any device at any time.
The message board has come in hand with some small claims as each comment is permanent and has a date stamp we can prove activity, attendance, and contact attempts should someone claim lack of due dillegance on our part.
That said. We have found their email service to be unreliable, It often ends up in spam filters and if the email address is wrong we won't receive a bounce back notice. And it doesn't comply with the new Anti spam laws (for canada). Instead we use our regular email service. As an update on the previous comment. They have changed their 1800 number so it works for Canada now. Also the features checklist isn't accurate here.
It can handle Billing and Invoicing, though it is more functional in conjunction with Quickbooks. (will integrate with quickbooks.)
It does do job scheduling, lead management, permit management, purchase orders, supplier management, task management, client communication,
One tip though. the initial transition can be rough to start. Whatever you think you will need for training and initial setup. Double it. We got 75% ready and then started using the program and most of our frustrations have been our own fault. Take the time to get it completely set up and run everyone through exactly how you want it used. They are constantly up dating the program and some major changes are coming in the next year that will put them out front in the roofing software game again.

Jennifer F.
Brand Ambassador in U.S.

New user at Apex Roofing

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have now been ordering materials through the system and not on hand written papers. We have also been able to communicate better within our company using messages and task lists.

Pros:

The functions that the software offers are very vast. Very easy to use. There are multiple layers and it is fun to explore and peel back the capabilities each week through our training calls with Dave.

Cons:

No cons. Maybe just that we joined and then they offered other upgrades shortly after. I said something and they said they would give me the sale rate after we do our training.

Alternatives Considered: Jobber

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: The Marketsharp software was not an app our project managers can use in the field.

Switched From: MarketSharp

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: The software offers so much more than any of the other software's available.

Tim G.
Roofing Sales Consultant in U.S.
Construction, 51-200 Employees

My priceless

4 last year

Comments: As with any program it takes time to learn to use any good program, especially as you feel your being left behind as you grow older. I currently use Acculynx in roofing sales & have kept records a few other technological ways for past roofing companies. Nothing works as well as Acculynx! Since joining the sales team here & learning to use Acculynx., I’m excited to see the move forward to constantly better themselves through technological improvements. Thank you for such a great product! The best is yet to come!

Pros:

I absolutely love knowing my clients information is totally accessible in such an immediate cellular format as simple as my cellphone. I do most of my infield work at a moment’s notice, set an appointment, update files, send an email or text spontaneously. It’s an on-the-go priceless tool to have on my side! Our statewide office staff, managers, supervisors, owners & entire sales staff utilize Acculynx in such a way that makes us feel that we are all located in the same small town USA office! My jobs get done timely & flawlessly thanks to you Acculynx!

Cons:

I’m hoping to upload docs in .PDF format in the future! 👍

last year

Hi Tim - Thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx has helped you keep client information organized when you're on the go. We also hear your feedback regarding PDF documents and are passing this onto our product team. Thanks again!

Paul W.
Production Manager in U.S.

Our central hub

5 6 months ago

Pros:

AccuLynx allows us to effectively plan, communicate, and execute every process of our construction company. Most of our company’s communication is now through AccuLynx and allows even the most minuscule details to go in-missed.

Cons:

We have not fully integrated our crew scheduling and material ordering through AccuLynx, but are planning that this year. Thus far we have found it not to be easy to manage.

5 months ago

Hi Paul - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that AccuLynx serves as a single hub for your company. We also hear your feedback regarding crew scheduling and material ordering. If you haven't already, take a look at our supplier integrations with ABC Supply and SRS Distribution. Our support team is always available to help you take advantage of all the features that AccuLynx has to offer.

David R.
Sales Manager in U.S.
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Feedback on Quality of this system

4 2 years ago

Comments: This is a great software to keep everything in line. I have enjoyed working through this system from the multiple companies I have introduced it to.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of this CRM. There are good features which make it easy to use for the field guys as well. This online and app version is a must use when it comes to keep track of your projects on a job by job basis.

Cons:

There are a few upgrades when it comes to attachments and invoicing I would like to see added. I will be getting a list together and sharing with the admin of Acculyx to see what we can do to add these minor details.

Magdalena B.
accounts manager in U.S.

Strongly Recommended for Roofing Companies

5 5 months ago

Comments: Overall, this is a great software, excellent support too!

Pros:

We've used Acculynx since 2012. Extremely easy to integrate and work with. Great reports and tracking options for almost everything a business needs to keep an eye on.

Cons:

I personally like all of it. The area that some of my coworkers struggle with are using Production Calendar and estimating, it seems a little difficult for someone with less computer experience.

5 months ago

Hi Magdalena - We're glad you've found AccuLynx easy to work with and to integrate into your other apps! We also hear your concerns in regards to the Production Calendar and are passing this onto our product team. Thanks for leaving a review!

Katrina F.
Admin in U.S.

Review

5 12 months ago

Comments: It really is a wonderful service. We just wish a follow up mechanism was built in

Pros:

Locking stages and ease of photo editing, downloading/uploading

Cons:

No triggers for milestones completed for follow up

11 months ago

Hi Katrina - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad that you can take advantage of AccuLynx's photo tools. We also hear your feedback regarding milestones and sharing this with our product team.

Jeri E.
Sales Manager in U.S.

Helpful for Streamlining Projects

4 5 months ago

Comments: Pretty good - streamlines the process - keeps good records of our jobs.

Pros:

I like the record keeping aspect along with tracking of jobs.

Cons:

I don't like issues we have with syncing payments and job creation to our Quickbooks account. Also, sometimes when I go to take a payment and I'm entering payment info, all the info that has to be entered seems excessive. It is much easier and less time consuming to receive a credit card payment

5 months ago

Hi Jeri - Thanks for sharing a review! Like you, many of our customers love AccuLynx for its job tracking capabilities! We also hear your feedback regarding the Quickbooks integration. We have some exciting updates coming soon, so stay tuned for those!

David W.
Quality control inspector in U.S.

A good experience with Acculynx

5 last year

Comments: I really like it. I have used it for at least 5 years.

Pros:

I like the fact I can look up all the documents, take pictures, fond out who the salesman is and have a direct line to their phone. I like that you can access Google maps by touching the address.

Cons:

Sometimes when I am taking pictures it automatically flips to uploading pictures the I have to upload them and then hit add photos again.

11 months ago

Hi David - We're glad that you're taking advantage of these great AccuLynx features! We also hear your concerns regarding the photo tools in AccuLynx. We're passing this onto our product team. We also have an exciting product update coming in early 2021 that will address photos.

David C.

Wonderful!!!

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are very pleased and would recommend this software to anyone!!!

Pros:

This software is easy to use and very customizable!

Cons:

The only thing I could think of that would make it better would be an time tracking app for employees...

Ryan S.
Sales in U.S.

Customer friendly!

5 12 months ago

Comments: Great set up! Everything on one system and merging employees.

Pros:

Easy to use, great customer support! Everyone is able to view

Cons:

A little costly will eventually pay itself off.

11 months ago

Hi Ryan - Glad to hear that you've had a great time getting started with AccuLynx! We understand that choosing the right software is an investment and understand your concerns over cost. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Debi F.
Administrative Assistant in U.S.

Great Overall Software

5 2 years ago

Comments: The benefits of Acculynx is you have one central place for everything. If I need to find out who the insurance adjuster is, it is right there in Acculynx. You can track payments, assign tasks, email homeowners, and so many other things all in one place. If I want to see if I emailed a homeowner a confirmation, I don't have to scroll through emails, it is right there in front of me when I open that homeowner's Acculynx page. I cannot say enough great things about it.

Pros:

I am impressed by the ease of putting in contacts, uploading information, adding documents, it is extremely user friendly. I am not a high-tech person but I was thrilled that this program is so easy to use. There is always a history of what you are doing and who you are tagging in the messages. I keep Acculynx open on my desktop all day.

Cons:

I don't like that you have to be an administrator to delete a document. I just rename it using an x.

Joseph A.
Director of Sales in U.S.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

New company excited about the benefits of Acculynx

5 last year

Comments: So far it has been world class. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our current trainer is a professional.

Pros:

It is the most comprehensive, out of the box solution for our roofing business. We love the integration of ABC supply.

Cons:

We would like to have the presentation of the packet look and feel similar to Sumo Quote from a cosmetic and ease of use standpoint. We would also like to see an integration with Service Finance- not just Greensky

last year

Hi Joseph - Many of our customers enjoy the ABC Supply integration and the all-in-one capabilities of the software! We hear your feedback regarding additional integrations and presentation capabilities. We've passed your comments onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Amy F.

Highly Recommend

5 6 months ago

Comments: We are finally able to track our customers, see the profit in our jobs and effectively communicate with staff members.

Pros:

What I love most about Acculynx is the organization it provides for my company. I like that I can track my customers and sales while communicating with my staff.

Cons:

At Platinum Roofing Atlanta, we have been using this software for more than 5 years and have had no complaints at all! We love Acculynx.

5 months ago

Hi Amy - We're glad that AccuLynx has helped keep your team organized over the last 5 years! Thanks for sharing a review.

Carol D.
Accounting in U.S.

Acculynx Review

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overall I am happy. The people at the help desk are fantastic.

Pros:

Easy to move around in. I like the smart docs and DocuSign. Make process easier.

Cons:

Reporting. Unable to pull certain fields that I would like in a report. I also find it frustration that there is only one field on the overview page that can be free typed and pulled into a report. Would like a report that would show customer payments made on a certain date. Would like more accounting functions in the system. I know it is not a accounting system but maybe some basic stuff.

John S.
Project Manager in U.S.

Acculynx functionality

5 last year

Comments: I am a new PM and without Acculynx my daily experience would be much more difficult and less productive..

Pros:

Acculynx helps me organize my day to day jobs from basic leads to closed jobs

Cons:

It was a bit difficult to understand how helpful this software can be at first... Takes time to understand how powerful it is...

last year

HI John - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you've been able to organize your day. Even though you've been a customer for awhile, our support team is always standing by to help or offer a refresher lesson. Thanks again!

Maritza G.
Office in U.S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Acculynx Review

4 last year

Comments: Acculynx has been good so far with only minor issues that customer service usually resolves ASAP

Pros:

The thing I enjoy most about Acculynx is the job numbers & mobile app

Cons:

The thing I like least is the Contract Worksheet... it needs a lot of work

12 months ago

Hi Maritza - Thanks for sharing! We're glad you can take advantage of key AccuLynx features like our mobile app. We also hear your concerns regarding the contract worksheet and are sharing this info with our product team. We have an exciting coming out soon so stay tuned for that!

Adrean M.
Production Manager in U.S.

5 2 years ago

Comments: My overall experience is awesome. Acculynx keeps all of my colleagues on the same page.

Pros:

I really appreciate how easy this software is to use. The desktop version provides me with daily notifactions on all of my jobs and is synced to my e-mail. I equally appreciate the mobile field app.

Cons:

I sometimes have trouble uploading photos via the mobile app. If i had to choose something that bothered me about this app it would be that feature.

Jacob E.
Partner in U.S.
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great software that continues to improve.

4 2 years ago

Pros:

Over the last 10 years or so I have used Acculynx multiple different times. Watching the software and company evolve into what they are now has been interesting. They are always thinking forward and seem to have ironed out any of the problems from the past. I’m excited to have my new company using the software. It has definitely improved our performance overall!

Cons:

Sorry, I can’t think of one to list right now.

Amy C.

Organization

4 2 years ago

Comments: It has been very helpful in having our business grow and whenever I had a problem, I received an answer right away, so great customer service.

Pros:

It helps to keep our files organized and easy to maintain. Keeping track of appointments and our homeowner's is crucial in this business.

Cons:

There are a couple things that I would add, such as a supplier drop down box like the installer one. Also more options regarding quantity amounts such as cartons, etc in the library.