About AccuLynx

AccuLynx is the best roofing software designed to help contractors manage and grow their business.

Learn more about AccuLynx

Pros:

We like very much that it integrates with ABC Supply, and Quickbooks.

Cons:

The mobile app is pretty lousy. It’s exceedingly slow, buggy, and has a poor overall layout.

AccuLynx ratings

4.4
4.6
4.3
4.2

8.4/10

AccuLynx has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 619 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used AccuLynx before?

Carolyn
Construction, Self Employed

Awesome all around system

Comments: I've used this software at a large company, used several other systems since then. Started a company about a year ago and needed software to help keep things organized as we grow. Demo'd every software I could find and ultimately Acculynx was still the best option.

Pros:

Everything related to the job is in one place, and it's easy to get to. The dashboard is useful and relevant, and the software is scalable from small to large businesses according to needs. Integrates with many other programs and everything works well.

Cons:

Not as customizable as others, but works so well it doesn't need to be necessarily (apple vs android so to speak.) Dont like that you have to pay extra for features that I would consider essential, such as smart docs and the full scheduler/production mode.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Smoother interface, full features, ABC integration was a huge plus, the way it generates material and labor orders with or without pricing was also a huge factor. work orders/estimates are easy to build. everythings streamlined. scalable as we grow.

last year

Hi Carolyn - Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad that you've seen the benefits of AccuLynx for companies of all size.

Elena
Office Administrator in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Attention Roofers - This CRM was Made for You!

Comments: Overall, I am pretty happy with AccuLynx. The support team is responsive. I like the chat feature for questions. AccuLynx is constantly coming out with new features/integrations, so I am hopeful that some of our issues with the software will be addressed in the future.

Pros:

The best thing about AccuLynx is that it was designed specifically for the roofing industry. Other CRMs have to be customized to meet the needs of roofers - AccuLynx, however, does not. The permit tracking feature is really helpful, especially when you have a bunch of projects going on at the same time. It helps you identify which jobs still need inspection. I also really like the ordering feature. We have ours set up to send orders directly to ABC. This integrative feature makes my life so much easier because it cuts down on the amount of administrative work.

Cons:

It would be nice if there was an area in the permit tracking feature to track mid-roof inspections. It could be an optional field (since mid-roofs are not required everywhere/on every project). It would also be nice to have the option to delete notes in the file. At the moment, once the note is in there, you can't delete it. This can create some confusion if someone accidentally puts a note in the wrong file. One other thing is that the integrations with accounting software are limited. Our new accounting software won't integrate with AccuLynx, so that is going to create a problem of double-entry for us in the future.

last year

Hi Elena - We love hearing that you're taking advantage of key AccuLynx features that were designed for roofing contractors like you! We also appreciate your feedback on our product. We're passing your review along to our team, and we also urge you to stay tuned for some exciting product updates. We have some things rolling out this year that you'll definitely love! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer.

Operations Facilitator in US

Almost Perfect

Comments: Overall I am very pleased with AccuLynx. I do with that the Quickbook integration worked both ways. As in, if we enter an invoice or job in Quickbooks it synced over to AccuLynx. Right now it's the other way around and that really doesn't work for us.

Pros:

I'm still learning all the features, but so far it has been extremely easy to pick up. I absolutely love the dashboard, especially the sales leaderboard. I've gotten into many arguments with our sales reps just trying to get them those numbers and now they can just look at them themselves.

Cons:

I don't like that we can't import data from Quickbooks. We enter all of our jobs in quickbooks first so it would be nice if it was a two way street on that. In order to use this feature we would have to completely change how we do jobs/invoices and right now that just isn't an option. Another problem I've had is that we do a lot of work with property managements, HOAs, and contractors. Most of whom we have multiple jobs assigned to. Right now it is extremely difficult to setup a contact that has multiple jobs in it. I believe that a fix for this is in the works from what I saw in the suggestions & feedback section. This is just a feature I'd like, but it would be really nice if AccuLynx integrated with CompanyCam. We switched over from Job Nimbus and it was really nice that any pictures our guys took out in the field using CompanyCam, automatically uploaded to Job Nimbus. Now I have to go to the project in CompanyCam and download the pictures, then upload them to AccuLynx. I know our crew can just take pictures using AccuLynx, but our guys are special and we barely have gotten them to use CompanyCam.

2 years ago

Hi Michael - It's great to hear that your salespeople have been able to see their performance! We also hear your concerns regarding the QuickBooks integration and photo tools. We have a new photo update coming soon, so we urge you to stay tuned regarding upcoming changes! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Sheena
Owner/Opperator in US

Long Term Success and Scaleability

Comments: takes quite a bit of time to setup. but once you have it setup, it makes every task more efficient and accurate.

Pros:

Once it is set up correctly the sky is the limit. It saves so much time when it is setup right that as one person i can turn out the work of four easily. it has checks and balances. every feature i was asking about has now been created, and implemented.

Cons:

I wish there was a way to remove OR EDIT the standard AccuLynx material and labor items. They cause a lot of issues. They are not useful or helpful. If they were removed from my library and system the templates and estimates would be flawless. if i am searching for an item and it finds the AccuLynx item then it is not linked to anything it doesn't have a price and it has to be changed. it is frustrating. there needs to be a way to forward an email from AccuLynx that was sent thru AccuLynx.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus, Jobber and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Because of the estimating templates. and the ability to invoice. The job flow thru the system from measurements to estimate, to contract, to labor order and material order, to final invoice requires NO double entry work. it is fantastic

2 years ago

Hi Sheena - We're glad that AccuLynx is saving you time and increasing your productivity! We also hear your concerns about editing the standard material and labor templates and are passing your feedback onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Brett
Sales Manager in US

Summary of Acculynx, 1 month in

Comments: Production and work flow is becoming more fluid with Acculynx.

Pros:

I like being able to view a file in its entirety. In addition, being able to upload docs, pics, etc while at the job site. I am still navigating through all of the options available. And the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] scheduled training's to being able to reach support from the dashboard is huge for me. I am NOT tech savvy.

Cons:

A few issues I was having include: photos would rotate and condense when I attempted to draw on them, only able to create 1 estimate in the system (will be addressing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on next training) , and I would really like for the calendar / events to have the availability to scroll down (currently I have to shrink screen to 68% to see the save box) and this is also true when I submitted the idea through Acculynx, that window did not allow for scrolling.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: We have not made the transition as of yet bc of one main factor: Location/time stamp. In Evernote when I am taking pics, added comments made by adjusters, clients, subs, etc, it is showing that I am on the job site, in real time. Acculynx is lacking that (hopefully only for the time being).

Switched From: Evernote Teams

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Fluidity and personally the availability of support. From the first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], hearing from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] during demo to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] following up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ongoing amazing training's, I am not feeling too lost. (I tend to navigate too far without reaching out for a life line.)

Leanne
Company Admin in US

Great Software but Still Missing a Few Key Features

Comments: Overall, Acculynx has made a huge difference to our roofing company. We are able to more easily track our success with leads and keep everything organized. Even though there are still some features we would like to see, we are overall quite happy with it.

Pros:

We love the lead pipeline and the ability to track exactly what is happening with a lead at any given point in time. It's super nice that all files and photos can be stored in Acculynx for each job. This helps us stay organized!

Cons:

Acculynx is still missing a few features. For example: The calendar on Acculynx doesn't sync with the job files. You can't create an appointment w/a customer directly from the pipeline (after it's been entered as a lead--I know it can be entered when being added as a new lead). Even though the calendar does allow us to enter a job into it, the notes on the calendar don't go to the customer's file. This could cause problems if that info isn't transferred. In addition, the app doesn't give users access to the calendar. Since we use the calendar so much, this would be incredibly helpful. In addition: It would be nice if there was a dedicated field for referrals. We like to credit customers who give us referrals, and a fillable field for this would be great!

Amanda
CFO in US
Construction

Complete Business management tool at your fingertips

Pros:

Best CRM program for contractors by far, but it's much more than that! It's all at your fingers. Access from anywhere in the county where you can have a computer connected to the web. Love the integration with QuickBooks, which eliminated the multiple entries. Managing multiple locations all fluidly from Acculynx. All your reports and numbers are right there. Honestly, we operate everything through Acculynx and QB, and it's so smooth. Very easy to use. Department capabilities so office staff and sales reps view what you determine necessary. Our new hire got on for 5 min and messaged me to say, "Wow this program seems really user-friendly" if that says anything!

Cons:

There is nothing I that least like! I think the program is awesome and a giant leap in the industry. We started with Acculynx back when it was still its first version. I can tell you that they are always trying to improve and make advancements anywhere they can. So be understanding if something in the system changes. I promise it's for the better! We all get used to using something one way and people seem to resist change. These improvements come from our feedback like this, and they are hearing it and implementing. Previously, the reps would push back if there was a software update, but then the "awwww" moment comes later in the day and they love the improvements. So definitely appreciate it!

Caleb
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Really nice user experience.

Pros:

It is a very intuitive and easy to navigate product. It is easy to learn and very professional looking. The estimate templates really make things easier and faster. I like the price integration with ABC.

Cons:

The lack of company cam integration is so frustrating. The photo app in acculynx is not even close to as useful, and I just wish it would let me integrate. The email system is also clunky and not very professional. I don't really like sending emails through acculynx because it is so hard to use. I end up downloading documents to my computer and emailing them with gmail. Basically when I am inside acculynx I love it, but when it has to interact with something else, I find myself frustrated.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus, Jobber, JOBPROGRESS and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: Ease of use, better looking interface.

Switched From: JOBPROGRESS

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: It seems easy to use and navigate.

2 years ago

Hi Caleb - The ease of use, templates, and ABC integration are features that many of our customers love. We hear your feedback in regards to the photo app and email capabilities. We do have a product update coming out shortly that will address some of your key concerns. Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for leaving a review!

Kyla

Best Software for Roofing Companies

Comments: Great. Super easy to use and customer support will gladly help you figure out anything that you might be struggling with.

Pros:

This is by far the best and easiest to use software for running a roofing company. It really helps you keep everything so organized and on schedule and with the ability to always quickly have everything you need. It has been critical to take business to the next level.

Cons:

Really no complaints with this, some things may take longer to figure out how to fully take maximum advantage of but it really can do everything I need it to.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Way easier to use, better organizational structure.

2 years ago

Hi Kyla - We're glad that AccuLynx has been an asset for running your roofing company! As you said, organization and scheduling are key in order to take your business to the next level. Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Pretty Decent Software

Comments: Good for sales, not as great for management and production. They are working hard to improve production side.

Pros:

Ease of use, great customer support, tailored to my industry.

Cons:

Limited custom options for production and ordering.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: Chronicle has too long of a setup process. It is not nearly as turn key.

Switched From: Chronicle

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Acculynx is tailored specifically to my industry.

Harlan
Director in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great program for Contractors and subcontractors

Comments: I have been working 2 plus years with Acculynx and it has done a fine job of keep our compnay abreast of the issues that face contractors. I will say I am nowhere near an expert in this software, but I learn something new every day!

Pros:

I liked that for the most part, this software is intuitive.

Cons:

There are so many bells and whitles that you can get lost in the minutiae of the program

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: Market sharp was NOT intuitive and didn't seem to work well for my company

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Acculynx seemed the most interested in getting us on board with their product. The Tech support is without equal! If I have a problem... Thay fix it!

2 years ago

Hi Harlan - Thanks for being an Acculynx customer and for leaving a review! We're glad that you find our software easy to navigate and that you've taken advantage of our awesome tech support team. Thanks again!

General Manager in US

Honest Review

Comments: I have been using AL since 2012 and have greatly enjoyed the customer support and developments that have happened. The support department is really great at their jobs. The development team listens tot he users and reaches out to discuss recommendations that have been requested.

Pros:

I really like the tracking that AL provides. From the production scheduler to the payments tab and syncing with QB.

Cons:

I wish the mobile app was a little more fully functional as compared to the web version.

last year

Hi David - We love hearing your feedback, so thanks for sharing a review! We're glad that AccuLynx helps you track everything before, during, and after your jobs. We also hear your concerns regarding the Field App. We've got some exciting product updates coming later this year, so be sure to stay tuned for those! In the meantime, we'll pass your feedback onto our product team.

Dan

Great Customer Service!

Comments: I have been using AccuLynx for almost 3 years now and we love it. I could not imagine trying to run my roofing business without it!

Pros:

Easy to use and very user friendly. I like how the system looks and puts everything in front of you to see on a daily basis. It makes it easier to plan my day.

Cons:

At first they did not have the ability to do automated tasks. They have since implemented that which has made our jobs easier.

2 years ago

Hi Dan - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you're able to see everything you need in one place and have been able to utilize additional AccuLynx features that we've rolled out. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Janine
Office Manager in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

GREAT Product!

Comments: This is the third company that I have worked with that has used Acculynx. Wonderful software. Very use friendly and easy to navigate. I would give this program a 10/10.

Pros:

Very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons:

I wish that the accounting was all inclusive in the software and we would no longer require QuickBooks as well.

2 years ago

Hi Janine - Thank you for being an AccuLynx customer and for sharing your review! We're glad that you enjoy the easy to use aspects of our roofing software and we appreciate your feedback regarding the accounting features. We'll be sure to pass that along to our product team! Thanks again!

Leslie
Construction

A well-supported roofing-specific CRM that integrates well with Quickbooks

Comments: Being able to integrate all our CRM and project management functions into one software that also works with our accounting and time clock programs has been invaluable.

Pros:

The fact that it's industry-specific means that the software works well for us without having to adjust our business processes to suit its native workflow. But they really have shined on the customer service side of things. They have always been so friendly and responsive any time we've needed help with anything, especially during the setup phase and when we were working on a 3-way integration with two other 3rd party software programs. AccuLynx has truly streamlined our work and allows us to manage a large number of concurrent contracts with a level of detail and awareness we were unable to achieve before.

Cons:

There's a definite learning curve to it. The functionality is robust - it just takes a while to learn what you need to use and what you don't and figure out where it's all located. It's not the most intuitive user interface I've ever used, but I recognize that it would also be pretty difficult to pack that much info into the more streamlined, simple UI styles that are becoming the preferred choice.

Tony
Owner/principal in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

It’s getting better and better!

Comments: I am a fan of AccuLynx and I appreciate their growth. I wish it happens faster though.

Pros:

Very easy way to keep your organization organized and on task

Cons:

A lot of new features are coming out but I feel it’s behind in the times with some technology that is used in other Crm’s.

last year

Hi Tony - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that AccuLynx keeps your team organized and focused. We are constantly working to improve our product and have had some awesome releases this year with custom workflows, the mobile camera app, and the financial worksheet. 2022 will have even more updates so continue to stay tuned for that!

Keller
RGM in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

This CRM has more potential than any other that I have worked with and it is on the path to realize

Comments: Really great. Tons of opportunity for improvement but I have seen many things change in just the few months we have been on Acculynx so I fully expect it to keep getting better by the day. thx

Pros:

We are a full service GC with a large roofing division. We are one of those companies that has morphed a roofing CRM to facilitate all of our product lines (bathrooms, kitchen, windows, entry doors etc) and it takes a lot of work on the front side but it has been worth it so far.

Cons:

I wish you guys would work to make this CRM encompass more than just Roofing. You have so much more to offer if you would try to make the platform complicit with other product lines. I could go on with a million things for a wish list but at the end of the day I absolutely love the software and I expect it to get only better as the days pass. For reporting and tracking money it has no parallel.

2 years ago

Hi Keller - Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you've been able to see how AccuLynx listens and adapts to the needs of our customers. We hear your feedback regarding your request to expand our software beyond the roofing industry and we're sharing this with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Shawnda
Bookkeeper in US

Accounting perspective

Comments: I like the program overall; some things just needs to be fixed so that it integrate better with QuickBooks and I won't have to do additional unnecessary work.

Pros:

I like that it is user-friendly, has good reports, and you can communicate through it.

Cons:

I wish it were more adaptable for each particular company (ability to change what things are called on the system and ability to choose what flows into the invoice). We had to get an additional license on QuickBooks for Web Connector to work properly, at a additional cost, which we were not anticipating. When invoices are synced from the Estimate, the title is pulled into the description instead of the details that the salesmen enter, which is useless, because then I have to type it all in. Also, I wish that email responses would come back into Acculynx so that full communication theads could be recorded there. Lastly, I wish that you could edit messages because when you have to write an additional message to correct errors, it leaves room for confusion and possibly more errors on the part of the reader.

2 years ago

Hi Shawnda - Thank you for sharing a review of AccuLynx. Many of our users enjoy the robust reporting features that you mentioned. We hear your feedback regarding the accounting features and QuickBooks integration and have passed that onto our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Stan
Stan

Review of Acculynx.

Comments: it's 85% of what we want. We want it to go to 95% so hopefully you listen to users suggestions.

Pros:

It is fairly intuitive for newbees and easy to follow through the job progress. All of the features are good especially in the products catalog except when we want to have options like instead of " pieces" we would like to translate to "SQ" so that we order 12 sq instead of 12 sheets of plywood. This is a huge profit and yes the sales guy needs to pay attention and do the math but the option to switch to SQ would have saves our ass.

Cons:

It would be nice to have the pricing automated like it did before Allied sold out. The other desire would be to have a place in the products catalog where we could pre-determine what was coming directly from our stock in the shop so that there would be 2 orders: 1 for supplier for delivery and 1 for the shop guys to load for the job. This would eliminate a ton of time and effort by office staff and shop guys from running around the yard. I also think that when this new reports program comes out it doesn't continually increase our costs every time there is an "improvement" in the program.

Stephanie
Office Manager in US

Safe Haven Office Review

Comments: I've enjoyed working with the system, it is consistent and doesn't glitch like other systems we used.

Pros:

I find the system is very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons:

The formatting the transferring data from one system to another. Still haven't figured that out so have been manually inputting data.

Alternatives Considered: Buildertrend

Reasons for Choosing AccuLynx: For many reasons, Job Nimbus glitches often and doesn't have the the amazing and user friendly interface that Acculynx has.

Switched From: JobNimbus

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: Because it's a better system and we had used it in the past so there is someone on our team with knowledge of the product already.

2 years ago

Hi Stephanie - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx! We're glad that you find the system intuitive and easy to use. We know that moving from one system to another can often be overwhelming. Don't be afraid to reach out to our dedicated support team with questions. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Thomas

Always Improving

Comments: Overall, I really like to program as it is set up well for the roofing industry. I have been using for close to 10 years now and have enjoyed the majority of the upgrades. Mostly just me getting used to them (lol)

Pros:

I really like the field app for adding the photos, and scanning documents. That is awesome. I used to use cams canner and now I do not :) Job tracking is easy.

Cons:

Not able to add additional adjuster names/numbers. We are usually dealing with a field Adjuster and a desk adjuster not to mention new adjuster on claim. I would also like to see data only need to be added once, then be able to be added in other functions such as subcontractors/vendors. They could be added in vendors, directory and contacts by adding info 1 time? Also, it would be nice to edit orders without having to clear all progress but not sure what all the other bad stuff is that could happen.

last year

Hi Thomas - Thanks for the great review! Have you also tried the new mobile Camera App? Many of our customers are loving that for on-site photo capture. We also hear your feedback regarding multiple adjusters and are sharing that with our product team. Thanks for being an AccuLynx customer!

Brad

Acculynx Review

Comments: I'm able to be more efficient allowing me to generate more business and keep my A+ rating with more customrs.

Pros:

It's real time. You can create a file (Lead) the first time you meet someone whether it be standing at their front door, met in the coffee shop/restaurant, or on the phone. If the lead develops into a Prospect and you go to the residence and asses the damage you can take your pictures for documentation purposes and upload them to the file while sitting in front of the customers house. The office has all of the same information, including conversations noted in messages before the field rep. pulls away from the curb. It's a matter of if Acculynx is being used to it's full potential will you really see how efficient it can be.

Cons:

It's very important that the pictures upload in the order in which they were taken so that anyone can look at the damage report and follow along by looking at the pictures in order with the report. When I upload pictures from my phone they go in random locations and make it difficult to follow along with the report.

William
Sales manager in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great platform, mobile app needs work.

Comments: For better or for worse, our company is built around Acculynx and we we rely on it for everything we do. Gradual improvements have been very welcome.

Pros:

Very impressed with task management, template management and ease of estimate creation.

2 years ago

Hi William - It's great that you've found value in AccuLynx's easy to use template and estimate creation features. We hear your feedback regarding the mobile app and have passed this onto our product team. We also urge you to stay tuned for upcoming product updates. We think you'll be excited about what we have in store! Thanks for leaving a review and for being an AccuLynx customer!

Rob
Office/ Production/Sales in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

I've come around on this Accylynx deal!

Comments: I have used Acculynx on and off for many years. I am notoriously critical of any new program and Acculynx had a few things that frustrated me at first... This is more of a me issue than an Acculynx issue to be honest. It wasn't until I looked into and tried other operating softwares with other companies and shopped around for some different options. In the end.... Acculynx is quite simply the easiest one to use, implement and teach others how to use. There is no equal to it. If you are in the roofing and construction industry this is the program you need to go with.

Pros:

It's by far the easiest to use. Out of all the others I've used/looked at, it is by far the least cumbersome and confusing to new users.

Cons:

I'm a tough critic sometimes and at the start it had some glitches and would go down for periods here and there for various reasons ... Didn't love the customer service. That was many years ago.

2 years ago

Hi Rob - Glad to hear that you've found that AccuLynx is an easy to use program! We hear your feedback regarding glitches and urge you to reach out to our support team if this ever happens. They're always willing to take a look to see whether it's an issue with our app or the carrier. Thanks again!

Parker
Sales in US

Great Software Program but Huge Learning Curve

Comments: Acculynx helps streamline our business operations and creates a unified platform to manage our company.

Pros:

Acculynx has a ton of features and offers our business the tools needed to shift us into a digital age. The software is still in the early phase of deployment, but we are able to easily track and manage our job prospects and ensure that no possible lead falls through the cracks.

Cons:

Generally speaking there needs to be more of a structured and hands-on approach for the implementation of the software. The one-on-one training sessions were a good base for gaining general knowledge of the software, but actually setting up the software to match the needs of our company was difficult and time consuming. The other problem with the software we ran into was the lacking of customizable options within integral parts of the program, like the estimate.

Alternatives Considered: JOBPROGRESS

Reasons for Switching to AccuLynx: The sales pitch was well executed and the promotional offer sweetened the deal.

7 months ago

Hi Parker - Thanks for leaving a review of AccuLynx. We're glad that you've been able to get started with our software. As you may know, free, unlimited training comes with every AccuLynx account so you can always reach out to us with questions. We appreciate you being an AccuLynx customer and are sharing your feedback with our team!