• Overall

About Eventbrite

Organizers of events of all sizes use Eventbrite to power their live experience.

Learn more about Eventbrite

Filter reviews (3,201)

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Eventbrite before?

Filter reviews (3,201)

Waleed S.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Publishing, 2-10 Employees

Event standard that fails so many accounts

4 6 months ago

Comments: Eventbrite doesn't take into consideration customization of the messages that go out. All in all, you can just incapacitate a few messages, yet not others. So if your occasion is facilitated somewhere else it actually sends your participants a befuddling email that has minimal pertinent data. That email has an essential source of inspiration that guides your occasion participants to download the Eventbrite application. On enlistment Eventbrite consequently checks the crates for participants to be advised of different occasions on their foundation just as news that Eventbrite needs to share. Basically, they market straightforwardly to your participants - except if they uncheck the pre-chosen boxes. It is extremely unlikely of eliminating the Eventbrite marking on enlistment. This is OK for a free stage, yet at any rate offer a paid rendition that considers that. They default to causing clients to enter their email address Multiple times during a short enlistment measure. Also, they should enter their name twice too. Their insightful following is disappointing contrasted with different stages, however hello it's free... so this isn't as large of an arrangement. To wrap things up... Eventbrite install broke our wordpress site. The javascript code meddled with our custom thank you page and leaves participants with a terrible spring up "

Pros:

Straightforward, rich, clean UI List of attendees administrator is all that we need without abundance, cruft Framework is cloud based subsequently requires no abundance incorporation, administrator past a login, interface Reasonable rates for top of class work process All around known, no erosion or dread produced Marking is custom and adequate to adjust our own and Eventbrite's

Cons:

Complex list of attendees sort highlights to give all the more fine need Recognization of VIP registrants Host and client profiles so records can be promoted whenever wanted Limits for not-for-profits and magnanimous associations Reconciliations ideally without Zapier Express related, suggested occasion controls

Council Lead Manager in Luxembourg
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events

5 3 years ago

Comments: I organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.

Pros:

Eventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.

Cons:

2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.

James G.
Director or Sales Ops in U.S.
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Helped our Check-in time by 55%!!! YES 55%!!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Ease-of-use, Great Simple Solution that is WIDELY Accepted and Embraced by the Users! I'd like more (easier) customization options for the novice, but I know I cannot have everything. Some of that may be me as I worked with Apple quite a bit and their Training and documentation my have me biased. They have a bite-sized Micro-learning modules for just about everything! We've used at least three others and this is leaps & bounds better than those!

Pros:

OK 1) Easy-to-use Interface 2) Outstanding Central Hub for an Event 3) Helped us to Sell Tickets and Take Registrations - made it a lot easier to do and explain "how to do" for others 4) Whether at my desk or mobile at-the-event I can see and access everything! 5) User-Experience continually comes in at well-above 95% - Better than anything we've ever used! 6) Eventbrite's honesty because they tell what it CAN DO and then they help you to figure out (using a 3rd Party) to get what you want ! I am not going to go on and on, but I guess I just did! Lots to Eventbrite!

Cons:

I'd like to get payout/ticket rev before the event ends, but I suppose it could be us. Also, I am not savvy as I should be to change/update colors/graphics/look-and-feel, so for me it was a lot of launch campaign, but forgot____... Or did not clearly know how to ____. I did access their online tools/FAQs and other training, it was just OK, not stellar. However though, I deal a lot with outstanding companies (Apple) that provide bite-size micro-learning modules for just about everything, so maybe it's just my bias.

Drew M.
Merchandiser in U.S.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees

Streamlines the Concert Going Experience

5 3 years ago

Comments: As a huge live music fan, Eventbrite has been a great way for me to find and organize my live music itinerary. They are my go-to option for discovering local music events, and the ease with which you can purchase tickets and use them in other apps (such as Apple wallet) has really made the concert going experience easier for me. I appreciate the smooth functionality of the app, and its suggestions about events I would enjoy based on those I have previously attended. Highly recommended.

Pros:

Eventbrite presents a very smooth interface, and is a great and easy way to discover and purchase tickets to events. I love it that it allows you to add any tickets purchased through the software to your Apple wallet, and I also appreciate that it keeps an archive of all the past tickets that you've used through them; for those like me who enjoy keeping their physical tickets as a memento of sorts, this app does it for your digital tickets automatically. All of my transactions with Eventbrite feel safe and secure.

Cons:

One time I purchased tickets for a concert, but ended up missing it due to something unforeseen coming up. This was the only event that the app did NOT keep a record of - the tickets have disappeared from my past archive. I would like to see this tweaked where the app saves not only the tickets used, but also those unused.

Contributing Editor in Canada
Public Policy, 11-50 Employees

Reliable and easy to use

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Eventbrite is extremely versatile. I have used it to create events, to purchase tickets or RSVP to events and frequently, to search for events. To create an event page, Eventbrite makes it as easy as possible for you. From there, you have easy access to who is and isn't attending, and also receive a guestlist for your event which you can use for check-in. From personal experience on the user side, I love that once you've RSVPed, you get a clear confirmation email that allows you to easily 'add' the event to your calendar of choice (or you can do this from the Eventbrite page right after you've RSVPed), and Eventbrite plugs in all the relevant information into your calendar. This always saves me so much time and usually encourages me to attend the event. I imagine that the participants signing up for events I have created in the past have also enjoyed this feature.

Cons:

There is not a lot of customization available. You don't get to control the font/size or other design-related aspects of the event page so the event information and photo are all presented in the same way for each event. I have, in the past, generally used Eventbrite in combination with other softwares, e.g. a FB event page (that links to the Eventbrite for RSVPs).

Adrian T.
Editor in U.S.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

EventBrite Is The Future Of Outings

4 2 years ago

Comments: EventBrite is so easy to use and keeps so many different tickets to local events in one place. There's no reason not to use it. Have an event you want to sell tickets to something? Use Eventbrite. Buying tickets? Use Eventbrite. What are you waiting for!

Pros:

EventBrite seems like it wouldn't stand out well, in a sea of other event apps. Yet here's the thing, when it comes to getting your tickets (not seats per se), this is the best app! From local plays, to wine-n-paints to film festivals, EventBrite make it all easy. Search for an event locally or in another state. Pay either with a card or several 3rd party options. Need a refund, they take care of it in the app.

Cons:

There's a couple small little negatives that trip up the experience. It takes a few extra seconds to load up pages, searching doesn't always yield results. But that's about it!

Jenn M.
House Manager in U.S.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

About as good as any other ticketing service, better than some

4 3 years ago

Comments: I'm a house manager at two different small performance venues that have switched to Eventbrite from other services within the last couple of years. In some ways the adjustment has been tough but overall we're pretty happy.

Pros:

Great mobile app, where the customer can save a ticket to their 'wallet' and have it pulled up for us to scan when they get to the box office. Many customers don't have this figured out but luckily there's always also an attachment to the confirmation email which also has the QR code we need, or we can pull up like a will call list on our scanner's app or print it out on paper - lots of ways to make it work makes that process pretty smooth. I love the functionality integrating with Facebook, where a) you can sell tickets directly from a FB event, like not even navigating away from that FB page for the sale, and also b) it's very easy to create a fb event from the admin backend of an event's ticket page.

Cons:

It seems like with the recent acquisition of Ticketfly, many reps who came over from there weren't really trained on the differences with this new service, and aren't much more helpful than just clicking around and figuring it out on your own.

Ashley M.
Alumni Relations Coordinator in U.S.

I use Eventbrite for collecting event registrations.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I use Eventbrite a LOT, for a lot of different types of events. I love that Eventbrite can be molded to match a lot of the events I'm doing. Some are free events where I need to collect user information, others are paid events where I have to collect dietary information for meals, and other events could just be a place for me to collect payment for a collective order. No matter the event, I've found a way to use Eventbrite and save myself so much time! I use to use internal spreadsheets for everything, and accept mailed payments. Thanks to Eventbrite, I can share a link and move on to the next task on my list!

Cons:

Eventbrite can do so much, it's really irreplaceable. I think something that could take Eventbrite to the next level is a seating arrangement function. I think they have the ability to allow buyers to select their seats, but I have some events where I assign seating. It'd be great to take the registration list and assign them a seat, all on Eventbrite.

Imelda C.
Business Owner in Philippines
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Successful Event organizing

4 3 years ago

Pros:

What i like about Eventbrite is that you can find all event help and right people you need in order to make an event purpose happen. Every event has its purpose or goal and the right performer, speaker, audience and tools will make it a successful one. You can find performers, magicians, speakers, entertainer where profile, reviews are available. Book them easily with the messaging or communication feature of Event Brite. Event brite also notifies you through email on every inquiry or reply you get. You can not find any application or software that would match How Event Brite is performing and all members are satisfied and happy with it.

Cons:

I am satisfied with its performance, features and events all over the world can be accessed. I just hope that Eventbrite can think of exploring more features taking each event to the next level. Maybe someday it would have this feature where regardless of what location or country you are, you can also have the feature of making international talents perform in a different country. Through sponsors i think its possible.

Founder in U.S.
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Standout Option in Event Management

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Eventbrite continues to produce results as the highest ranking site for 'local business networking events' searches. Its intuitive user interface and integrated marketing tools make it a standout for event planners like me who plan hundreds of events.

Cons:

Because it offers so much, some of its tools are lower priority for its developers and do not work as expected. The pricing structure makes more sense for large high ticket-price events than small ones, making it difficult to justify as a long term solution for growing monthly events.

Tamina-shimone G.
Administrative Manager in Jamaica
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

EventBrite Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have had a great overall experince with Eventbrite. No complaints.

Pros:

Very good application and very user friendly. It allows you to setup your event and sell your tickets for your event. I love the ease of use, and its ability to allow your customers to follow your account for updates on future events you might have.

Cons:

I don't have any issues with this software. Pretty striaght forward to use. No hassle involved.

Gregory P.
Musical Director in U.S.

Great idea ... but really bad and extremely slow customer support!

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The COST can't be beat. It's great to be able to do this without fees of other traditional Ticketing agencies charge

Cons:

really bad and extremely slow customer support! I emailed a question after waiting on hold on the phone for over an hour and got a response A WEEK LATER. Pretty bad!

Eventbrite Response

4 years ago

Hi Gregory, Thank you for your candid feedback about our customer support. We are working hard to get back to our normal turn-around time and hate that we weren't able to serve you better this time. We are making some changes in the near future to help get our customers responses more promptly both in phone and email. Thanks again for this feedback, Gregory. We appreciate you taking the time. Best, Colleen Customer Experience Associate Manager

Sandra S.
Communications in U.S.
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees

Simply Awesome!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I can offer all kinds of tickets for any of our community events at church. It works just fine. I also love the fact that you can select the type of info you wish to collect from attendees and create a zap in order to have the info transferred to a spreadsheet without having to type it. This automated process is just lovely.

Cons:

When you have to charge for tickets the process fee is kind of high. Other than that everything is good.

Tope O.
Tope O.
Senior Marketing Analyst in Nigeria

Gives my events a professional look.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

I make use of Eventbrite for personal events and it has always made my event look very organized and professional. I like the ability to add a photo to my event page and how I instantly receive notification about new registrants to my event ,showing me their name and email address.

Cons:

I will like to be able to ask registrants for my event more complex questions during the signup process ; however Eventbrite doesnt let me do this

Bobby E.
CEO in U.S.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Good Ease of Use

4 2 years ago

Comments: Very good. Appreciate I dont have to pay to use it for my small events

Pros:

Ease of use. Ability to setup quickly for big and small events. Tracking of attendees and fees paid

Cons:

Could use more features for free. I would like to see more field options and ability to make reopting efficient without buying subscriptions for my small business

Lyndsay S.
Director in U.S.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Several Pros and Cons

3 11 months ago

Comments: Eventbrite helped me get my registration online. It served its purpose but after researching other systems, I now see how much Eventbrite's limitations cost me in time and money. Eventbrite is good if you're selling one general thing but beyond that it gets complicated. They did deposit my appropriate funds when expected.

Pros:

I like that families were able to register for several different classes. I liked the ease of adding custom questions allowing me to gather the exact information I needed. Customer support did respond in a timely manner every time I needed them.

Cons:

My biggest complaint is they changed the software without notifying me therefore I was not able to sell my products for over a week. I found out by accident. There was not any easy way to solve the problem. I was told to start my entire set up over again. The technology available was poor. Customer support had very little regard and/or value of my time and ability to use their product. It was confusing for my users to use the system from their end. It was common for people to register wrong. Pulling reports was cumbersome. For example, I could not pull a report of everyone who had purchased a certain product. I reached out to customer support and was told it wasn't possible. Once again. poor technology.

Admin Assistant in U.S.
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees

Great, free for eventual users

4 2 years ago

Comments: I love using Eventbrite to manage events and contact guests.

Pros:

I love that Eventbrite's platform makes event management and attendee contact a breeze. I love the contact features.

Cons:

Some features are limited, and premium/upgraded features in the platform aren't cost effective for units with small budgets.

Jake T.
Account Executive in U.S.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

Make Your Gatherings Blossom With Evenbrite

5 2 years ago

Comments: Eventbrite is truly a case of ticketing made easy. People who get tickets to an event through Eventbrite, no matter what the nature of the event is, feel exclusive and ready to go with a simple yet entrancing online ticketing platform.

Pros:

As an alternative to Ticketmaster and AXS (which were overwhelmingly expensive and difficult to implement) Eventbrite is the perfect ticketing and RSVP system for a gathering of any size, be it corporate or artistic in nature. Folks can easily download the app, register or buy a ticekt and present their ticket from their phone at that point with little to no hassle.

Cons:

The layout of the site could be confusing at times where an unititated user might be confused as to where their tickets were as opposed to other features within the app. In other words, navigating the app can be tricky due to a slightly poor design, but if someone simply keeps their "tickets" page up, there should be no problems.

Rolake D.
Rolake D.
Financial Analyst in Nigeria
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Makes it easy for guests to register for events.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Eventbrite automates the process of inviting guests to events.Saves paper ,and removes the cost of printing invitation cards ; making it easy for guests to simply register for the event and get an automatic invite email,which they can download as a .pdf file or simply save it on their Eventbrite app.

Cons:

Free events created on Eventbrite have very little security as random strangers can easily register and get an invitation for the event.As free events are displayed on the Eventbrite website,with no barrier for strangers to register.

Co-Founder in U.S.

I've used Eventbrite to manage ticketing for small and medium sized venue shows.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easy + affordable customer ticketing for events.

Pros:

Eventbrite has become one of the leaders in the ticketing world for a reason! I love how easy the process of using the app (from start to finish) is, and how easy it is to track sales and metrics along the way. - Reduction of fees for organizers and attendees - Intuitive / easy to use - In-depth analytics and reporting - Phenomenal customer service

Cons:

Nothing major - Eventbrite blows any competing apps I've used out of the water. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a ticketing system.

Samuel A.
Vacation Rental Asssitant in Nigeria
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees

The One stop shop for Local and International Events

5 8 months ago

Comments: I've had a great experience overall, and never had the choice of switching to another software.

Pros:

Eventbrite provides event planners with a platform that helps them reach out to local and international participants for their events. The software also makes it easy for users to search and book events of their choice and providing them with the opportunity to pay for paid events and tickets sent to their email or within the software. Overall, trust Eventbrite for everything Events.

Cons:

My personal experience using Eventbrite has been pleasant thus far. I've never had any issue with the use of the software. I haven't attended an event I booked on Eventbrite and was denied entry because I had the wrong ticket. So, it's all good.

Annabella claire H.
Annabella claire H.
Substitute Teacher in U.S.
Primary/Secondary Education, 10,000+ Employees

Eventbrite - Fills A Need

4 9 months ago

Comments: Overall, this site is easy to use, doesn’t lag or have any issues with sending the ticket itself to the user’s email. Works properly and is fairly popular to use with different event venues.

Pros:

Eventbrite is useful when it comes to buying tickets of all kinds. I find I only use it when I have to - as in, the event I want to attend is exclusively offering tickets through Eventbrite. It’s an easy, fool-proof way to get tickets and I’ve never encountered any issues.

Cons:

Biggest (and probably only) complaint would be the sometimes outrageous fees for buying tickets online. Not sure if this is an issue with Eventbrite or the venues hosting the events, but it’s certainly concerning and makes me want to buy tickets in person instead if possible.

Jeffrey A.
Jeffrey A.
Marcom Manager in U.S.

Perfect for Planning Events

4 3 years ago

Pros:

Our company is constantly holding events for all our distributors around the US. There are a LOT of great features but the cost absolutely can't be beat. Other apps/programs/software have so many added fees for random features that it becomes an expensive hassle to even hold a single event. Not so with Eventbrite. We'd been burnt before with all the little hidden fees that it took some convincing the higher ups to get on board with Eventbrite. Now? They love it. Haven't looked back. It's an easy, hassle-free way to send out mass invites for an exceptional price. Just pump the link into an email and you're good to go. You can even have customizeable discounts and promo codes. I can keep going but I'll save you the reading. If you're using a different event planner, switch over. You'll get glad you did.

Cons:

I don't like fishing for cons when there aren't any readily apparent, but if I had to say one negative thing about Eventbrite, it would be the customer service. You'll rarely have need to get in contact with them, but when you do it'll be a struggle. A few more reps, some more training, and an overall cheerier disposition would do them wonders.

Principal in Canada

Good solution for events, but room for improvement

4 4 years ago

Pros:

I have used Eventbrite for a variety of events now and I'm impressed by how easy it is to use, along with some great features like their built-in affiliate program and tracking capabilities.

Cons:

The fees are fairly high, so especially for larger and higher priced events, this cost ends up being significant. I also wish it would integrate better with other mainstream software, like Hubspot - although you can create smart lists, you still need Zapier to transfer over attendee information.

Mike R.
IT Manager / Web Developer in U.S.
Newspapers, 2-10 Employees

Great software, at a price

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall we are extremely satisfied with Eventbrite. Yes, I think their fees are too high, but in terms of actual functionality, Eventbrite pretty much does everything we need it to do extremely well.

Pros:

Everything Eventbrite does is spectacular. They make it beyond simple to create, manage, take payment, check-in attendees in their app, and receive payment. Even things that seem tricky like adding waivers to tickets and adding custom fields for additional data are extremely simple to use and access. Basically, everything just works as expected.

Cons:

Now, with great software, I understand does come a price. However while their fee structure has changed over the years, I still maintain they are taking too large a cut of ticket sales. While the exact percentage does change based on your plan and the price of the ticket you're selling, we consistently see 30% or more of our ticket sales revenue go to to Eventbrite. Again I do understand that you do need to pay for great software, I just wish Eventbrite either took a lower percentage or offered a flat fee option.